Return to temple hill.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 8191 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 23 Sep 2020
at 19:13
Return to temple hill
Following "temple hill"

You step through the gate and find the statue of Janus pointing at you.
Goran the Marked
 player, 303 posts
 Priest of Hors
 HT 8/13 | F 9/12
Thu 24 Sep 2020
at 19:40
Return to temple hill
Goran examines the mechanism closely to make sure he knows exactly how it is set.  Should the opportunity arise, he does want to go back and visit again, even if it didn't seem like there was a romantic opportunity.  The ladies were nice, and it was fairly restful there, outside of the occasional demonic invasion.  Even though he's lost in thought, Goran asks "What next, fall or winter?"
Urrun
 player, 342 posts
Thu 24 Sep 2020
at 20:41
Return to temple hill
Was Fall this time, no?
Stenet Fjall
 player, 422 posts
 Dwarf Holy Warrior
 HP: 13/13 FP: 15/17
Fri 25 Sep 2020
at 16:07
Return to temple hill
"If that was Fall I do not want to see Spring," Stenet says with an absolute deadpan.
Hograth Podkarmen
 player, 512 posts
 Holy Dwarven Warrior
 Of Hades, Get it Right!
Sun 27 Sep 2020
at 02:44
Return to temple hill
In reply to Stenet Fjall (msg # 4):

"That was fall. Next, let us visit Winter. Seems logical enough..."

He waits until all are through, before adjusting the statue to the next gate.
Urrun
 player, 343 posts
Sun 27 Sep 2020
at 03:32
Return to temple hill
Not have warm clothes ...
Hograth Podkarmen
 player, 513 posts
 Holy Dwarven Warrior
 Of Hades, Get it Right!
Sun 27 Sep 2020
at 05:20
Return to temple hill
In reply to Hograth Podkarmen (msg # 5):

"Ok then, let's try the spring gate then."

He continues moving the statute to the next gate...
Narrator
 GM, 8202 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Tue 29 Sep 2020
at 18:13
Return to temple hill
In reply to Hograth Podkarmen (msg # 7):

Rotating the gate two archways away fromFall, a wavering light begins to form between the pillars.

The members of the watch eye you strangely.
Hograth Podkarmen
 player, 514 posts
 Holy Dwarven Warrior
 Of Hades, Get it Right!
Tue 29 Sep 2020
at 20:25
Return to temple hill
In reply to Narrator (msg # 8):

The watch is here? Not entirely trusting of them...I though they were members of the temple patrols who we could trust...

Hograth will tell them not to touch it. He will get ready to to pass through the gate.
Melchizidek
 player, 844 posts
 Priest of Helios
 HP: 11/11, FP: 8/13
Tue 29 Sep 2020
at 20:26
Return to temple hill
In reply to Hograth Podkarmen (msg # 9):

Melchizadek will head through the new gate...
Goran the Marked
 player, 304 posts
 Priest of Hors
 HT 8/13 | F 9/12
Tue 29 Sep 2020
at 23:37
Return to temple hill
Goran will give the watch a pointed look, and then steps through the gate.
Urrun
 player, 344 posts
Wed 30 Sep 2020
at 02:27
Return to temple hill
Urrun is still much less than comfortable with these gate things, but forces himself to step through, especially as the Watch were not anyone he wanted to be near.
Stenet Fjall
 player, 423 posts
 Dwarf Holy Warrior
 HP: 13/13 FP: 15/17
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 04:14
Return to temple hill
OOC:  Narrator, as far as I know, Stenet, Hograth, and Goran gathered up bunches of feathers.  Hograth actually gathered ones valuable for spells.

After trading with the witches, how many were we left with?  If Stenet still has a pack full of palm frond sized feather, he'll want to stash them here so his pack is empty for more treasures from Spring...  if it's empty, then no worries, he's right behind everyone, ready to go.

Narrator
 GM, 8211 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 18:19
Return to temple hill
In reply to Stenet Fjall (msg # 13):

The most valuable feathers were traded for more than their list value, but you have amongst the others, about 10lbs, of which you can get about $1000 for.