I smell silver.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 1331 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Tue 10 May 2022
at 09:09
I smell silver
"Or it was in that room all along -- maybe under the floor?

"Not a great idea to go back for it now, though, I guess.  Continue this way?"

Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 2609 posts
 High Elf Sage
 HP 9/9 FP 1/10 PF 0/8
Tue 10 May 2022
at 16:20
I smell silver
"Oh aye, no goin back today like.  Ken we comin 'round t'e ot'er side, so keep on this way."


OOC:  12:17, Today: Jareth Mooncalled rolled 9 using 3d6.  Can we get t'ere from here?  Navigation 12/Area Knowledge 13. [roll=1652199426.59978.240880]
Does that makes sense GM, are we swinging around the side Bathhouse block??

Narrator
 GM, 10332 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Tue 10 May 2022
at 20:36
I smell silver
In reply to Jareth Mooncalled (msg # 339):

you have advanced, as per Mario's reckoning,  10 yards past the area where the flame lord was. the silver detected by Jocelyn is about a foot above the le el you are standing on, and over to the west
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 2614 posts
 High Elf Sage
 HP 9/9 FP 1/10 PF 0/8
Sat 21 May 2022
at 00:04
I smell silver
"Hhm.  Take a vote?  All in favor seein we find t'e backway round t'e silver?  If t'e two Plumber's guys wasn't lyin, gonna be zombies though.  Enough keep t'em from bot'erin with t'e room.  Though, t'e Plumber may be usin zombies as deterent against snoopers."
Jocelyn Lemru
 player, 541 posts
 Sorceress
 hot and hotheaded
Sat 21 May 2022
at 02:10
I smell silver
Oh lets go back ... we could use the silver.
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 1332 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Sat 21 May 2022
at 23:32
I smell silver
"For almost a thousand silver each?  Zombies are slow, aren't they?

"But we're going the wrong direction, pretty much.  Unless this turns north sometime soon, when back west, we might be ahead to try to other side of the main way.  I say let's give it another fifty yards.

"Meanwhile, anyone got any earth magic that could make that drain a little safer?"

Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 2615 posts
 High Elf Sage
 HP 9/9 FP 1/10 PF 0/8
Sun 22 May 2022
at 17:27
I smell silver
"Best leave it.  Alert t'e Maintenance later today, maybe tomorrow morning, eventually t'ey get to fixin it.  For now just need remember an avoid misteppin in it."
Clarence Montague
 player, 580 posts
 Torchbearer, Spiderboy
 HP: 11/11, FP: 6/12
Sun 22 May 2022
at 21:00
I smell silver
In reply to Jareth Mooncalled (msg # 344):

"No earth magic, but ii vote to go back for the silver too."
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 2616 posts
 High Elf Sage
 HP 9/9 FP 1/10 PF 0/8
Sun 22 May 2022
at 23:52
I smell silver
"Goin back, entails runnin into whatever t'e Plumber has put in place stop furt'er ingress his territory an dealin with that, an t'en dealin with t'e fire elemental.  Goin forward, maybe we find way round, maybe we don't.  It's a gamble."
Clarence Montague
 player, 581 posts
 Torchbearer, Spiderboy
 HP: 11/11, FP: 6/12
Mon 23 May 2022
at 01:38
I smell silver
In reply to Clarence Montague (msg # 345):

"Hmmmm, perhaps best to try forward first then. Sorry, I misunderstood the question to be asking if we should abandon the silver or not."
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 1333 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Mon 23 May 2022
at 23:37
I smell silver
"What I meant by going back is that there's another narrow passage on the other side of the main hall that we haven't looked at.  But it's still possible this will let us work back around past the furnace room."

This message was last edited by the player at 23:38, Mon 23 May.

Charlene Le Poire
 NPC, 52 posts
 Guard
Tue 24 May 2022
at 19:55
I smell silver
In reply to Mario Crowfoot (msg # 348):

"We going after the dead then, not the burnig guy. check. Aim for the head I guess, last time I skewered one it walked up the spear."
Clarence Montague
 player, 582 posts
 Torchbearer, Spiderboy
 HP: 11/11, FP: 6/12
Tue 24 May 2022
at 22:02
I smell silver
In reply to Charlene Le Poire (msg # 349):

"So slash, smash and burn, not stabby stab..."
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 1334 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Wed 25 May 2022
at 00:21
I smell silver
"Yep, that seems reasonable.  I wish I had a quiver like this with a silvered arrow in it -- but I guess I'll just have to bonk 'em with my staff if they won't drop when I put arrows through their skulls."
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 2617 posts
 High Elf Sage
 HP 9/9 FP 1/10 PF 0/8
Wed 25 May 2022
at 04:22
I smell silver
"T'en lead on, ya have t'e sense of where we be."
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 1335 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Wed 25 May 2022
at 09:07
I smell silver
"As you say.  Watch your step around that drain."  Mario continues east, bow ready, looking forward for the next corner or intersection.
Clarence Montague
 player, 583 posts
 Torchbearer, Spiderboy
 HP: 11/11, FP: 6/12
Wed 25 May 2022
at 13:51
I smell silver
In reply to Mario Crowfoot (msg # 353):

Clarence follows, lighting the way.
Narrator
 GM, 10389 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 26 May 2022
at 16:57
I smell silver
In reply to Clarence Montague (msg # 354):

a T intersection with a northward turn comes up after about 30 yards,  and orherwise continues east

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:14, Yesterday.

Clarence Montague
 player, 584 posts
 Torchbearer, Spiderboy
 HP: 11/11, FP: 6/12
Thu 26 May 2022
at 20:39
I smell silver
In reply to Narrator (msg # 355):

"Left or right?"
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 1336 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Fri 27 May 2022
at 00:26
I smell silver
"If we're trying to get around past the Flame Lord, we need to work north twenty or thirty yards and then back west, so left."
Clarence Montague
 player, 585 posts
 Torchbearer, Spiderboy
 HP: 11/11, FP: 6/12
Fri 27 May 2022
at 01:04
I smell silver
In reply to Mario Crowfoot (msg # 357):

Clarence follows off to the left...
Narrator
 GM, 10392 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 27 May 2022
at 17:15
I smell silver
In reply to Clarence Montague (msg # 358):

the leftward (northern) corridor  carries on for thirty yards before you spot a door on the right hand side.
Clarence Montague
 player, 586 posts
 Torchbearer, Spiderboy
 HP: 11/11, FP: 6/12
Fri 27 May 2022
at 22:13
I smell silver
In reply to Narrator (msg # 359):

Clarence illuminated the door and waits.
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 1337 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Sat 28 May 2022
at 00:41
I smell silver
Mario stops as soon as the door to the right comes in sight.

"Not the direction we want to go, but we should probably check it, at least make sure it's locked, before leaving it behind us."
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 2620 posts
 High Elf Sage
 HP 9/9 FP 1/10 PF 0/8
Sat 28 May 2022
at 02:05
I smell silver
Jareth takes notes and gives the area and the door a solid looking over.


OOC:  22:02, Today: Jareth Mooncalled rolled 12, 11 using 3d6,3d6.  Per 15/Tracking 13, Traps 15, looking for signs of usage/habitation and traps. [roll=1653703379.26517.240880]