Hyacinths Hoofprints.   Posted by Owlbear.Group: 0
Atticus Belvedere Silexum
 player, 29 posts
 gargoyle
Wed 7 Dec 2022
at 02:19
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
OOC: Does Atticus know what is moving under the snow?
Narrator
 GM, 11105 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 9 Dec 2022
at 17:41
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Atticus Belvedere Silexum (msg # 68):

from the extent and size of the tunnelling, it looks to be a giant snow serpent! not something you want to meet!

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:49, Mon 12 Dec 2022.

Atticus Belvedere Silexum
 player, 30 posts
 gargoyle
Sat 10 Dec 2022
at 16:18
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
"Best be'a 'eading in quick-like, tha's no somet'in a wrassle with 'lessen needed." Atticus gestures to the moving snow.
Narrator
 GM, 11116 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sat 10 Dec 2022
at 18:41
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Atticus Belvedere Silexum (msg # 70):

at the end of the statue laden path is a smallish (1 yd by 2yds high) door with elven runes writ around the doorframe.

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:42, Sat 10 Dec 2022.

Anita Drake
 player, 569 posts
 Hey sweetie
 HP: 10/10, FP: 9/10
Sun 11 Dec 2022
at 12:25
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 71):

If that is where the guide went, Anita will follow...
Narrator
 GM, 11122 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 12 Dec 2022
at 18:51
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Anita Drake (msg # 72):

you pass through the portal...
and find yourself in a large kitchen staffed by some odd creatures in human like clothing. most have furry animal features.
Anita Drake
 player, 570 posts
 Hey sweetie
 HP: 10/10, FP: 9/10
Mon 12 Dec 2022
at 19:33
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 73):

Anita will greet them politely and ask for directions to the winter queens hall...
Atticus Belvedere Silexum
 player, 31 posts
 gargoyle
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 00:42
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
The gargoyle comes in and sniffs the food-infused air.

OOC. he is probably known for grabbing any unattended food, which he will do so unless guarded against our kicked out of the kitchen.
Narrator
 GM, 11133 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 15 Dec 2022
at 18:07
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Atticus Belvedere Silexum (msg # 75):

one of the cooks chitters angrily at him, but doesn't stop him... this is food in faerie, but was not laid out for a feast.... let us see how that affects you.

anotherwho is stirring a pot points at an archway with an elbow.
Anita Drake
 player, 571 posts
 Hey sweetie
 HP: 10/10, FP: 9/10
Thu 15 Dec 2022
at 19:42
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 76):

Anita will thank the one who pointed an elbow with a copper, and head through the archway indicated.
Narrator
 GM, 11138 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 16 Dec 2022
at 15:33
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Anita Drake (msg # 77):

the archway leads to a staircase in a dizzying escheresque huge chamber full of both empty space and many staircases and archways.
Anita Drake
 player, 572 posts
 Hey sweetie
 HP: 10/10, FP: 9/10
Fri 16 Dec 2022
at 22:07
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 78):

Can we see our guide?
Atticus Belvedere Silexum
 player, 32 posts
 gargoyle
Mon 19 Dec 2022
at 10:33
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
Atticus snags a roll and follows the rest.
Acolyte Flavius
 NPC, 71 posts
 junior plutocracy
 member
Wed 21 Dec 2022
at 16:49
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Atticus Belvedere Silexum (msg # 80):

Your guide had brought you to the door of the castle but did not enter...
Atticus is anle to fly here...
Atticus Belvedere Silexum
 player, 33 posts
 gargoyle
Wed 21 Dec 2022
at 23:44
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints




OOC: I assume Atticus knows the way to where the court is in the castle?
Narrator
 GM, 11153 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 22 Dec 2022
at 16:44
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Atticus Belvedere Silexum (msg # 82):

make a quick iq roll
Narrator
 GM, 11161 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 22 Dec 2022
at 18:45
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 83):

from one of the archways, actually from  below you and accross the room, a ferret faced woman leans out and says "Come if yu are coming."
Anita Drake
 player, 574 posts
 Hey sweetie
 HP: 10/10, FP: 9/10
Fri 23 Dec 2022
at 08:38
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 84):

Anita goes to where she heard the voice come from.
Narrator
 GM, 11162 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 23 Dec 2022
at 17:39
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Anita Drake (msg # 85):

the pathway to the ferret faced woman is dizzying and takes several minutes.

Atticus can fly there but needs to make a HT roll from the shifts in gravity on his stomach... as it interacts with the food.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:29, Sat 24 Dec 2022.

Anita Drake
 player, 575 posts
 Hey sweetie
 HP: 10/10, FP: 9/10
Sat 24 Dec 2022
at 02:42
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 86):

Anita will take the time needed to get there...
Gordab Bardson
 NPC, 42 posts
 Ogrekin Minstrel
Sat 24 Dec 2022
at 19:34
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Anita Drake (msg # 87):

the ogrekin shrugs, and hoists his fiddle as you thread your way around and up and down the stairs.

Atticus is there before you.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:20, Mon 26 Dec 2022.

Narrator
 GM, 11178 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Tue 27 Dec 2022
at 16:42
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Gordab Bardson (msg # 88):

still need the ht roll for the food effects, you all can hear murmurs through the doorway, and a familiar small voice
Anita Drake
 player, 576 posts
 Hey sweetie
 HP: 10/10, FP: 9/10
Tue 27 Dec 2022
at 22:41
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Narrator (msg # 89):

I don't recall Anita ate anything...she would have considered it stealing, and she would not steal in such an obvious manner.

She will head to the familiar voice though.
Atticus Belvedere Silexum
 player, 34 posts
 gargoyle
Wed 28 Dec 2022
at 01:02
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
Atticus will just tag along with the party.
Narrator
 GM, 11187 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 28 Dec 2022
at 18:27
Re: Hyacinths Hoofprints
In reply to Atticus Belvedere Silexum (msg # 91):

move on to In Faerie