Side Thread: The Pursuers.   Posted by Curse.Group: 0
Curse
 GM, 109 posts
Fri 5 Feb 2016
at 21:33
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Without the group's knowledge, the wheels of fate continued to turn even in places they passed. A few days prior to their island predicament, a large quantity of silver coins was stolen from a merchant house in the town of Grhinat. The thieves ran into our adventurous crew, prompting a fight with the city guard and them fleeing off into the woods.

After the incident, the merchant family was informed of the loss. Most of the coins were recovered, but it was still enough of a loss to pursue, not only for the wealth, but to ensure the reliability and honor of the Davis name. Leading a group of the merchants' best mercenaries and guards was their daughter Melinda Davis.
Melinda Davis
 player, 1 post
Sun 7 Feb 2016
at 07:59
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Frowns to herself in thought as she leads a group of the mercenaries her family had hired towards he last place the thieves were to have gone, why had they stolen from her family for? And they must of been dangerous if they even got into a fight with the guards over what they stole, "I hope there's not too many of them..." The blonde haired girl nervously bites at her lips a little as she tries the way to the woods and pathway there to start the search, "I hope this is enough people to capture them and get everything back... What if they have their hideout here and more of them hiding there?" She mulls to herself as she tries to lead everyone towards the woods so they could start the search.
Curse
 GM, 113 posts
Thu 11 Feb 2016
at 18:46
Side Thread: The Pursuers
The party sets out to the woods after the thieves, but it is not an easy journey. The tree canopies are thick enough to create an artificial night. Each branch weaving together into a second sky blocking all the sun save for a few stray strands dancing along the winds. It's difficult to navigate the path, or even tell if it's still there. Some hours pass.

Among the hire ons is an old woodsman that forests near the village, he looks slightly unsure himself, but claims to have worked these wood for some time before they went into disuse. "There ought to be an inn where we can rest another mile north. We can rest, restock, and anything else we need." He says, pointing forward. Tracing what appears to be the path with his boot.

Another mercenary; a young sorceress that accompanies merchants frequently, is less sure of the area, so she speaks in broad terms of direction. "We can't be sure we're still going north at this point, I should cast a water finding spell so that we can follow the coast. It's out of the way, and we might have to fish if we run out of stock, but at least it's sure not to have changed from the maps."

The two argue as the sun sets. It's up to Melinda to decide how to move forward.
Melinda Davis
 player, 2 posts
Fri 12 Feb 2016
at 03:59
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Looks at the trees and frowns, grumbling a little to herself afterwards as she tries to carefully pick her way through and about the woods, struggling to try keeping her dress from getting dirtied or torn as she leads the party forward. "Hmm? There's an inn out here? I wouldn't think there would be anything out here at all myself... It's hard enough to see, I wouldn't imagine something being built as well..." She hmms and mulls while looking at the pointed out path, giving a little nod of her head that bounces her curls.

Hearing the two starting to argue she blinks and then frowns at them a little, giving out a sigh, "If we go along the coast though that would take us away from the thieves wouldn't it? If we want to catch them before they get away I think we should try to stay here in the woods if we can."
Curse
 GM, 115 posts
Sun 14 Feb 2016
at 21:49
Side Thread: The Pursuers
As the road(?) went on in the dark of night, the others lit torches and lanterns. Up in the tops of the trees, it looked almost like there was some sort of movement, skittering, writhing.

They eventually found the inn, just in time to seek shelter from a sudden downpour. However, by that time it seemed there was one less light among the group. Had someone gotten lost along the way?

The inn was large and warm, it seemed to be shockingly bustling for an old road in such obvious disuse. Still it seemed that there was plenty of supplies and rooms. Towards the front the plump and tall owner waves from behind the bar. She looks slightly green of skin, but is probably mostly human. "You want a room? Mead? Only 3 coppers a mug. Discount if you get either for such a large group." She smiles.

Towards the back there is a large and rowdy group wearing cloaks.
Sierra Emerson
 player, 2 posts
Sun 14 Feb 2016
at 22:29
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Within the cloak-wearing group stood a quiet, solemn looking woman. Her arms were crossed and her face looked increasingly displeased with the amount of noise surrounding her. Sighing, she ran a hand through her long white hair and glanced out at the rest of the room, hoping something more interesting (and quieter...) was going on elsewhere.

Her eyes narrowed and focused on a new group of travelers that had just come in, the ones that the owner of the inn was currently welcoming.

Sierra found herself straightening up and shuffling to the side of the rambunctious group in an attempt to hear what was being said in the exchange between the travelers and the inn keeper.
Melinda Davis
 player, 3 posts
Mon 15 Feb 2016
at 06:07
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Fidgets a little more nervously as it gets darker and harder to see as they travel on through, trying to drift a little closer to the others she was with when they start to light the lanterns and torches, noticing something strange in the trees she starts to nibble at her lips a little.

When they finally reach the inn she sighs out in relief that they found out, only to yelp as the rain starts and struggling to cover her head and blonde curls from getting too soaked as she rushes ahead to the inn. "Ugh why did it have to start raining all of a sudden? And didn't we have someone else with a light?" She frowns in thought for a time before looking inside the in, her blue eyes blinking at the sight in surprise before she goes in, "Oh, ummm well I suppose maybe a bit of both... I don't think we could do much with it being so dark now and the rain, she starts to try waving the others to come inside before she starts trying to figure out how much the drinks and rooms would be for the night, "If you have some cider i'd like that for myself..." The blonde haired girl then glances over at the loud and rowdy group momentarily to see what they were doing in the corner.
Curse
 GM, 117 posts
Thu 18 Feb 2016
at 01:53
Side Thread: The Pursuers
"Ah, good choice. Nothing like cider with real Appleweald apples." The barmistress smiles and fills a mug generously with a spicy smelling drink from a barrel resting against the wall. She places it on the counter in front of Melinda.

At the other side of the room, by Sierra and the crowd, several cloaked figures sit at a a table, arguing drunkenly among themselves. "Ain't nothing we can do if they're crawling all over the village, there's just no end to 'em." A feminine voice slurred, pointing wavilly.
"So we just pack up and go? What are we gonna do? Half of us are wanted, and the other half hated." A figure with an oversized and hair covered palm slapped the table.
"We oughta run in and sack that church to the north. If we grab that damn Brother we'll have all we need to fix things up." The group seemed to resemble the description of the bandits Melinda was looking for.
Melinda Davis
 player, 4 posts
Thu 18 Feb 2016
at 08:58
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Smiles gratefully to the bar mistress before she takes the mug for herself, looking pleased and happy at having something to comfort her after traveling all that time before. "It does smell nice, thank you..." She starts to drink a little of it before her attention is stolen away by the noisy group, her attention drifting to listen and look at them curiously and starting to focus on them more.

For a time she watches curiously wondering what they were all talking about, only to gasp out after hearing more. "Oh my what are they planning to do? A-and a church? That sounds awful..." Her blue eyes blink after a time with some recognition after looking at the group for a time, "O-oh! That's them!" She then glares at them before she hurries off to go find the group she brought with her so she could tell them about what was happening.
Sierra Emerson
 player, 3 posts
Thu 18 Feb 2016
at 19:43
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Sierra silently watched the blonde girl, judging her expressions. When a group nearby started to loudly discuss their plan of attack, Sierra's ears perked up, her focus on the girl intensifying when she saw the young woman's interest in them. As the girl rushed out of the room, looking a mix between excited and panicked, Sierra couldn't help but be curious. In all honesty, this girl appeared to be someone important; or at least, someone of a higher status. If she was searching for men and women such as these, potential bandits, then perhaps Sierra could use this to her advantage.

So, straightening up, she quietly and inconspicuously planted herself at a table as near to the grumbling plan makers as she could and waited to see how this all would play out.
Ashley
 player, 1 post
Thu 18 Feb 2016
at 23:45
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Ashley was staying in a random inn in the middle of a thick forest. She wondered why it was there but she supposed she was lucky because it started to rain soon after she came in. The only reason why she wasn't in her ship was because when she went out scouting for the nearest village she kinda got lost. At least she still had Tektalon. When she heard someone planning an attack, Ashley was immediately interested. It seemed like she wasn't the only one. She spotted someone heading over. What's gonna happen? Hope it's exciting. Ashley leaned a little closer so she could hear what was going on.
Garret
 NPC, 1 post
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 07:57
Side Thread: The Pursuers
When Sierra placed herself near the group of apparent bandits, one of the noisier (and probably more drunken) members of the group leaned over, the stark white hair and pretty face of the girl catching his eyes. He leaned over to her, grabbing her arm roughly and pulling her close to his face, the smell of alcohol strong on his breath. "'Eeeey, a pretty gurl!" His excited words ended up slurring together into a pleased sound, and he tugged on her arm again. "How much yew askin'? We 'ave some fun before we go, 'ey Martin?" He addressed the last part of his comment to another drunken man sitting next to him.

It was clear he had confused the pretty Sierra for another type of girl that frequented these establishments, and his advances were made bolder by the liquor in his system. His companions did nothing to rectify his mistake, either deriving amusement from his actions or too drunk to realize themselves.
Sierra Emerson
 player, 4 posts
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 08:15
Side Thread: The Pursuers
It was all Sierra could do to keep herself from immediately bashing this man's head in. Her nose twitched at the awful smell he gave off, a mixture of body sweat, liquor, and his own filth, all unpleasant odors by themselves, let alone together. Grimacing, she clenched her hands into fists, trying to keep as neutral of a face as she could.

If it were any other time and any other place, she might have broken his fingers or snapped his neck. Unfortunately for her, this was a delicate situation. She didn't want to anger the man or his companions, nor did she want to make a scene. All of this, from the potential bandits to the new group with the strange girl, could be a major breakthrough in her mission. There was no way she could risk ruining any of that.

Sighing slightly at her predicament, Sierra looked at the man and gave a tight smile. "I'm sorry, sir, but I'm afraid you have the wrong woman. Now, please, let go of me." Her tone was as polite as she could bare to make it, but it held a note of warning, something a drunken man like him might be unable to detect.
Ashley
 player, 3 posts
 Don't get on my parrot's
 bad side...
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 08:32
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Ashley watched with interest, wondering how the girl was going to react. She hoped the girl would defend herself. Ashley didn't want to go in and fight the guy. It would just cause too much trouble and more repairs for Taktalon. When Sierra told the guy to let go Ashley sighed in both disappointment and relief. She was hoping she'd react a little more but was also glad they didn't start that big a scene. It would be disappointing if they were kicked out of the inn. Ashley would have lost her only source of entertainment.
Azaz
 player, 1 post
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 20:03
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Azaz was lost. He had wandered into the forest for ingredients. He found some, but only a little. He saw the inn just a few miles off. He decided he would spend the night. He also wanted to know if any one had the rest of the ingredients. He want in and immediately was inspired by a bird on a foxes shoulder. He went over to the fox "How much for the bird?".
Ashley
 player, 4 posts
 Don't get on my parrot's
 bad side...
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 23:52
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Ashley jumped when someone talked t her. She turned to see a man wearing a strange cloak. When he asked for her parrot she replied.
"What?! First of all, it's not just a bird, it's a parrot, second of all, it's mine, third of all... no. Just no. He is not for sale." Ashley's hand went to the hilt of her scimitar. No one tried to take Tektalon away, he's an awesome parrot. The best.
Azaz
 player, 3 posts
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 23:55
Side Thread: The Pursuers
"Ok!Ok! Don't have to yell!" He said. "Anyway, I nee d ingredients for a spell. Got any?
Ashley
 player, 5 posts
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 23:58
Side Thread: The Pursuers
"Why would I have ingredients for a spell? I'm a pirate for the sea gods sake! Are ye a necromancer or somethin'?" Sometimes Ashley had a bit of an accent, not often.
Azaz
 player, 4 posts
Mon 22 Feb 2016
at 00:00
Side Thread: The Pursuers
"No, just a half demon looking to cast a spell to find my way home."
Ashley
 player, 6 posts
Mon 22 Feb 2016
at 00:02
Side Thread: The Pursuers
"...If you're an half demon, then where is your home?" Ashley turned back to what she was looking at before, suddenly losing interest in the conversation she was having with the half demon. "By the way, what is your name?" She asked without looking.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:07, Mon 22 Feb 2016.

Azaz
 player, 6 posts
Mon 22 Feb 2016
at 00:09
Side Thread: The Pursuers
"My name is Azaz Luckifer. You?"
Ashley
 player, 7 posts
Mon 22 Feb 2016
at 00:16
Side Thread: The Pursuers
"Hello Azaz, ye have an unique name, my name is Ashley, and my lovely parrot here is Tektalon." Ashley remembered Azaz's earlier question and emphasized that the parrot was hers.
Curse
 GM, 121 posts
Thu 25 Feb 2016
at 03:23
Side Thread: The Pursuers
The rowdy band didn't seem to pay much attention to their rude companion, nor even the pirate or demon. Strange given the fear many in the region typically held for the more dangerous races and professions. Then again, it didn't seem to be the most reputable establishment. The large, hairy figure was reading some kind of scroll in an unknown language, what the smaller feminine one scolded and corrected him every few lines. "No no, ish suposed ta be 'lupum vocant', more of a 'uuah' sound; not like 'vacant'..." It seemed that they were prepping some sort of spell for their raid.

The old woodsman accompanying Melinda was sharpening his axe by the door. He most likely was close enough to hear as well, but he awaited an official order from the noble merchant before acting. The other mercenaries, or at at least those that were left seemed to be at the ready, waiting to come in and rest.
Melinda Davis
 player, 5 posts
Thu 25 Feb 2016
at 12:00
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Outside she looks around for those that accompanied her before she hurries over to them with the news or at least what she had thought might of been what they were looking for. "I there's a group of people inside that look and sound suspiciously like the ones that robbed my family!" She looks back towards the inside again a little excited that they wouldn't have to go searching for much longer now. "Though i'm not sure how we should try to get them all..."

She starts to tap at her chin in thought, "Hmm well... We need to get them to return everything and then also take them in to the guards.... Should we try to go in and make them come back with us now? Or do you think it may be better to try getting them when they might be sleeping?" She looks once more inside before she frowns, "Or should we try to get everyone to rest and warm up a little before we do anything...?"
Curse
 GM, 123 posts
Thu 25 Feb 2016
at 18:57
Side Thread: The Pursuers
The gruff woodsman tilts his head. "I think we should move quick; I don't like the sounds of that spell. Nothing good comes of all that magery and such. Besides, I think we can take down a few drunks."

The mercenary sorceress shook her head. "There's nothing wrong with magic. It's your call though boss. If you want us to move in and wait, I can probably determine the spell they are using, but if we rush them, it won't matter what they are casting anyways..."

The group seemed to be split, some eager to fight, and others worn down from the journey. It did seem that Melinda had numbers on her side though.
Melinda Davis
 player, 6 posts
Sat 27 Feb 2016
at 13:47
Side Thread: The Pursuers
Frowns afterwards and thinks to herself over the spell, it didn't sound overly familiar to her at the moment, but if it was going to be used to possibly hurt more people than there already was... "I don't know what they might be trying to do with magic, but they aren't up to anything good at all... I think we should try to get them now just in case it's something to make them disappear somehow..." She looked a little worried about rushing but she didn't want them to get away at all, especially with how long they had already spent searching for them.
Garret
 NPC, 2 posts
Mon 29 Feb 2016
at 08:38
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers

Sierra Emerson:
It was all Sierra could do to keep herself from immediately bashing this man's head in. Her nose twitched at the awful smell he gave off, a mixture of body sweat, liquor, and his own filth, all unpleasant odors by themselves, let alone together. Grimacing, she clenched her hands into fists, trying to keep as neutral of a face as she could.

If it were any other time and any other place, she might have broken his fingers or snapped his neck. Unfortunately for her, this was a delicate situation. She didn't want to anger the man or his companions, nor did she want to make a scene. All of this, from the potential bandits to the new group with the strange girl, could be a major breakthrough in her mission. There was no way she could risk ruining any of that.

Sighing slightly at her predicament, Sierra looked at the man and gave a tight smile. "I'm sorry, sir, but I'm afraid you have the wrong woman. Now, please, let go of me." Her tone was as polite as she could bare to make it, but it held a note of warning, something a drunken man like him might be unable to detect.


The large man was, indeed, far too drunk to be able to pick up on such a subtle thing as a warning tone. "Wrong gurl? I don' think so, yew pretty enow, ain't ya?" He grinned and reached out to sling his other arm around her shoulders, jerking her arm again as he attempted to pull her onto his lap. "Come 'ere, pretty. I jus' wan' a night." His foul scent was strong as he brought himself even closer to her, and as he reached for another drink from his mug he splashed half of the drink on Sierra by accident. "Whoopsh..." His slow reaction did nothing to help.

The slightly smaller man next to him, the one he had addressed as Martin, seemed slightly more coherent, if not by much. "Hey, let 'er go. Garret, I think she's a waitress, not one of tha others." He leaned over to pull the large man's hands off Sierra. "Sorry... will ya get us another drink, purty please? 'E don't mean nothing by it." The drunk Martin shook his head slowly, a somewhat apologetic look on his face, but still not entirely comprehending the situation.
Curse
 GM, 126 posts
Wed 2 Mar 2016
at 21:53
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
The woodsman nodded and the group moves in towards the suspected fugitives. “Yer under arrest! Don’t anyone move!” He placed a hand on the gigantic hairy cloaked figure. The target responded by standing up, the was enough of a gesture of resistant though, the man with a scroll almost reached the ceiling, and was as broad as the table. He easily picked up the woodsman and tossed him across the room back towards Melinda. “Oh, did Arach decide to step up his game finally? I was getting bored. Come and get it humans!” His cloak fell off, revealing his body; a giant troll covered from head to toe in thick brown fur. His arms were down to his knees, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say he could reach out and grab anyone in the room without moving.

The drunk female sitting beside him dropped her cloak too, making it clear why she wasn’t the one holding the scroll. Rather than arms she stretched our her pink feathery wings reminiscent of a flamingo. It appeared that she was some sort of Harpy. “Is’t a fight ya want?!” She leaped up and started kicking her clawed feet at anyone nearby, including Sierra and the pair bothering her, which in turn started a full bar fight.

Soon everyone was being attacked by someone. It was clear that the tavern was largely full of different sorts of monsters. A tall and heavy mug still half full of ale flies across the room towards Ashley and Azaz.
Ashley
 player, 8 posts
Thu 3 Mar 2016
at 04:00
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
Ashley looked around as the fight broke out. She drew her sword in case someone attacked her. When the cup started flying towards them, she tried to hit the cup in some other direction even though the drink would probably still spill. It would still be a little better than being hit by a cup. Ashley felt Tektalon leave her shoulder. He was trying to avoid the liquid.
Melinda Davis
 player, 7 posts
Thu 3 Mar 2016
at 10:40
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
Huffs a little as she goes to follow along behind them, her face looking at the drunken group with an upset look, watching and trying to see how she might need to help in case they tried to run for the door though soon her eyes end up going wide after seeing that the group was nothing like what she had heard of. "W-what? Are none of them human? I don't remember the guards saying anything about a troll or that bird woman!" She yelps afterwards in surprise when the woodsman is thrown towards her, trying to avoid getting knocked over by him before she goes to try checking on him afterwards. "What is going on here... Eeek?!" She flinches afterwards when the bar breaks out into a fight, trying to get the group she had brought with her out of it and the woodsman so they could try to figure out what to do about the troll and the others.
Azaz
 player, 7 posts
Fri 4 Mar 2016
at 00:09
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
Azaz was shocked. A cup? At him? Azaz started looking for the one who through it. He then let out a sharp whistle. A few seconds later, a metal wolf came crashing through the door.
Sierra Emerson
 player, 5 posts
Sun 6 Mar 2016
at 17:18
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
Before Sierra could even think of a reply to give to the slightly less drunk man, another man approached the group she had been sitting near, and suddenly the entire cavern was thrown into chaos. Sighing, she just barely managed to duck and back out of the way of the strange claw-footed woman, retreating to an area where, at least for a moment, there was no two people trying to bash each others heads in.

Her options now? She had maybe a second to think about it, which was enough for her to figure out she could either roll her eyes and get out of here, or she could stay and fight. The first option would mean she'd miss her chance at possibly nabbing these bandits...if they were truly the ones she was looking for. She wasn't so sure at this point, but it was hard to tell, really.

With all that said (or...thought), she straightened, pulled out her sword, and threw herself into the flurry. She launched at the flamingo-winged woman, giving a wide vertical swing of her sword, aiming to throw the woman off guard.
Ashley
 player, 9 posts
Thu 10 Mar 2016
at 00:17
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
Ashley jumped when the robotic dog crashed through the door. She moved back a little hoping it wouldn't mistake her for the enemy. She presumed Azaz called it, because it came right after he whistled. Why did he want my parrot when he has his own robot pet?! Ashley though grumpily.
Westley Sykes
Thu 10 Mar 2016
at 05:59
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
A disheveled man smashed in through the door of the tavern, a frightened look in one eye and an eyepatch over the other. He had tattered clothes with a sailor's look to them. He looked around, as if searching for someone, and finally his eyes settled on the fox with the metal bird. “You! Foxy! Are you the one that knows how to sail a ship?”
Curse
 GM, 128 posts
Thu 10 Mar 2016
at 06:00
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
The troll dove after the retreating group that the merchant brought, chasing them all the way to the door as its long-legs stepped between tables and patrons like they were toys on the floor. With a yell he reached out towards Melinda just as she moved the last of her group out in a tactical retreat. The giant smacked his head onto the door frame, the scroll flying out of his hand and wrapping around the merchant heiress with an eerie glow.

The woodsman yelps as he’s knocked away from his boss, frightened but seemingly uninjured. “Milady I don’t think they are the bandits we’re looking for. The description was very clear. All the guards know it by heart after that were-creature plowed ‘em over. No trolls, no harpies.” The other hired swords looked pensive, wanting to flee except for the hardened sorceress.

This message was last edited by the GM at 06:10, Thu 10 Mar 2016.

Melinda Davis
 player, 8 posts
Sat 12 Mar 2016
at 22:26
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
Her eyes go wide after seeing the troll chasing them, yelping as she tries to run after the others to get away from the large creature, "I don't remember anything about a troll at all!" The girl's blonde curls bouncing as tries to get away from the beast, briefly flinching after hearing him smack into the door frame before looking relieved after seeing it wasn't chasing them anymore.

"Thank goodness it was too big for the doorway... But if that wasn't the bandits then where are they then?" She fidgets and squirms under her dress a little before she frowns to herself in thought, seeming to have been too busy with the troll to notice anything else. "No harpies either, that is definitely not the right group..." She looks back at the tavern then and bites at her glossy lips, "Maybe we should get out of here before more of the fighting comes out here or any of them come after us..."
Sierra Emerson
 editor, 6 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 08:05
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
In the middle of all the chaos, all the noise and incomprehensible action, Sierra heard the woodsman's voice. Even more specifically, she heard him say a word that she had spent the last several years training her ears to hone in on.

Bandits.

It was clear now. The wealthy young woman and her team were most definitely on the search for bandits, and those bandits were certainly not the hooligans they were currently fighting.

Immediately, Sierra jumped safely out and away from the brawl, keeping her sights locked on the young woman and her team. Maybe they were chasing the same people Sierra had been after all this time. How could she pass up the opportunity to find out?

As the group ran frantically out of the bar, Sierra waited until the troll was away from the door before pressing against the door frame and peering out, watching to see if the group would keep going or not, and if so, which way they would go. As soon as she saw them heading into the forest, she quickly exited the tavern entirely and started following their trail.
Curse
 GM, 134 posts
Tue 22 Mar 2016
at 20:57
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
The brawl inside continued, it seemed the monsters were drunk enough that they didn't quite care the people they were fighting had already left. The cups were easily dodged by Ashley and Azaz. It seemed that most were too scared of the latter to really aim for him anyways.

Sierra would have caught onto the trail easily, though it seemed to spit a lot... The mercenaries didn't seem to be very organized, with a good chunk not following the main group's lead.
Ashley
 player, 10 posts
Mon 23 May 2016
at 17:30
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
Ashley runs out into the forest, ignoring the person who called for her, she doesn't want to risk her parrot getting hurt at all.

This message was last edited by the player at 17:35, Mon 23 May 2016.

Westley Sykes
 NPC - First Mate, 1 post
Mon 23 May 2016
at 20:53
Re: Side Thread: The Pursuers
The man who yelled for the fox girl reached out and grabbed her arm as she ran past, halting her in her tracks. "You! I need your help, ma'am! I was told you can sail a ship, is that right?"