Northern Forest (Transformation)   Posted by Curse.Group: 0
Curse
 GM, 131 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 06:26
Northern Forest (Transformation)
The Mercenaries retreated at the noble’s behest. Though a few had taken up the order before it was issued, running away in random directions from the chaotic fight, covered in light claw and talon marks. They moved far into the woods until they had to stop to pant. The monsters probably wouldn’t be able to find them, they probably even wouldn’t be able to find the tavern again for that matter.
Melinda Davis
 player, 9 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 13:50
Northern Forest (Transformation)
The blonde haired wizardess tries her best to keep everyone together, though also looking back sometimes frequently to make sure they weren't being chased or followed, how were they supposed to deal with that troll if it came after them? Or even that harpy? The young noble woman continues on with her group, pausing when they seemed to be free from danger or at least safe for the moment, "Ugh that wasn't expected, I didn't think that would be a hideout for even more bandits..." She brushes at her curls before she frowns and squirms a little under her dress, her blue eyes blinking before looking a little fearful, was something else there?

Her eyes start to dart around a little afterwards, looking up to the trees and more around them as she pants a little, her nose taking in more of the air before she blinks once more, when had everything smelled so clear? "Mmmh... I think we'll be ok here but I think it'd be safer and better to move on..." Her body and breasts heaving against her dress a little with her breaths while looking to the others.
Curse
 GM, 132 posts
Wed 16 Mar 2016
at 22:24
Northern Forest (Transformation)
A cloud of bats flew far overhead out of reach, the seemed to be carrying something by small tethers... a cup? a small drop fell onto the ground before them, it was far too dark to see what it was.  The trees skittered with life, massive webs lining them like veils. The crew of mercenaries whined, not wanting to move anymore.
Melinda Davis
 player, 10 posts
Thu 17 Mar 2016
at 10:20
Northern Forest (Transformation)
Her eyes dart to look upwards after hearing something, her head following suit as her eyes try to scan and look up at the darkness, not seeming able to really see much although. Her blue eyes drift and dart over what features she could see and make out with her breathing still heavy, "Rest here...? Well I suppose we could try..." She glances around afterwards, "For the night though? Did we have any camp supplies?"

The blonde haired girl tries to talk to them, only to be distracted as her nose briefly sniffs at the air, the wizardess gasping afterwards and holding her head with her dainty hands as she tries to steady herself with the sudden stimulation of her senses. "Ughh...?"
Mercenary crew
Tue 22 Mar 2016
at 20:51
Northern Forest (Transformation)
"Are you okay milady?" The burly woodsman approached her, bandages already in hand from nursing a sprained wrist after being tossed by the troll.

The gruff sorceress squeezed out her skirt, seeming to have been soaked in beer during the brawl. Her eyes also focused on the wizardess, but hers seemed sharped, more judging. "Our supplies should last us a few more days, Milady. Though our stupid cartographer went running in the other direction..." Her nose wrinkled angrily. "<DarkBlue>Oy, you know magic too, right? Did you get a good look at that troll scroll that hit you?</DarkGreen>" She approached too.
Melinda Davis
 player, 11 posts
Tue 22 Mar 2016
at 23:39
Northern Forest (Transformation)
She takes a few heavy and deep breaths once more as she tries to nudge away the feelings from before, her blue eyes blinking before she tries to straighten and look to the two, "I think so.... Just feel a little restless I suppose? Maybe it's disappointment...?" She frowns to herself before looking to the sorceress, "I do... And i'm not really sure what happened? It all happened rather suddenly?"

Her lips purse in thought as she tries to remember what she could of the scroll, her face and nose wrinkling at the smell of all the alcohol afterwards, her hands briefly rubbing at her nose to try blocking some of it before she perks up. What was that? Did they throw some food at her too? Or was it the pack? She sniffs briefly before looking to the packs a little hungrily, "Did we have anything to eat? Or did they happen to throw something that was being cooked on you too...?" Afterwards she flinches and looks back the way they came, "What...? Is someone following us?" She squints back a little uncertainly, "Or at least I think someone is... Was that one from our group?"
Sierra Emerson
 editor, 7 posts
Fri 25 Mar 2016
at 00:39
Northern Forest (Transformation)
Staying several yards back, Sierra followed the group of mercenaries lead by the rich girl. It was extremely easy to do so, as they were not exactly trying to hide their tracks, or if they were they were doing a lousy job of it. It didn't take long to catch up to them, either. As she followed the now visible group, she kept to the trees, keeping her footsteps light and planning every step carefully so as not to alert them to her presence by any slight noise. Whenever they stopped, she pressed up against a tree, forming a plan of escape each time in case they should decide to wander back over.

When the young leader of the group looked back towards the trail they had already passed over, Sierra made sure to stay as still as possible behind the trunk of the tree. She was sure she was far enough to the side that the girl wouldn't notice her, but she still had to be careful.
Curse
 GM, 136 posts
Tue 29 Mar 2016
at 22:52
Northern Forest (Transformation)
The new arrival to the scene was stealthy, no normal person should have been able to find her, but both her and the noble would have noticed something odd.

The others were not so keenly aware, they started taking out supplies in preparation of a meal since the noble was hungry. The woodsman stacked some kindling and the sorceress lit it with a spell. Soon they were roasting some food, bringing a pleasant smell to the air.
Melinda Davis
 player, 12 posts
Wed 30 Mar 2016
at 02:35
Northern Forest (Transformation)
Starts to nervously fidget as she looks to the trees and bushes around them, trying to find the source of whatever disturbance there seemed to be, something was out there, why couldn't anyone else tell? "T-there's something out there, or someone! W-what if it's that troll or something worse that is following us?" She bites at her lips again while partially pacing, trying to find someone there she could convince to go out and investigate or look.

"I don't know if we should stay here, what if it's some of those from the tavern? What if they are after us?" She looked a little more frightened or worried now, her blue eyes wide as she looks towards the direction of whatever or whoever was out there, slowly edging back further to try keeping her distance from whatever was coming.
Sierra Emerson
 editor, 8 posts
Wed 30 Mar 2016
at 02:52
Northern Forest (Transformation)
Sierra frowned as she watched the young woman fidget oddly, seeming anxious and paranoid. She kept glancing back towards the area Sierra was hiding, as if she knew there was someone there and watching them.

The girl suddenly started spouting paranoid ramblings to her team about the possibilities of being followed, getting all the more visibly anxious. Weird...the girl couldn't know she was there, could she? Sierra had been so cautious, there was not way the noble girl should even be remotely suspicious of her existence.

...Something wasn't right. Did the girl have special powers? Magic? Was something unusual going on? Sierra wasn't sure, but she decided to stay extra still and keep watching. She rested a hand on her weapon, prepared to fight if she should need to do so, which was becoming increasingly more likely at the point.
Curse
 GM, 138 posts
Thu 7 Apr 2016
at 18:09
Northern Forest (Transformation)
"Hmm..." The mercenary sorceress thought for a moment, then poked at the fire for a bit. "Flames of light, flames of life, share your glow in this dark night." The light of the fire dimmed and lights spread out to the nearby beings, coating them in a faint glow. It was a medium level seeking spell that would wear off in a few second; but what it revealed was much more than anyone could have expected. All the people there glowed a bit, including Sierra, but so did the upper branches of the trees; hundreds of eyes; each in clusters of eight; spiders, predatory, they leap out and attack the people in swarms, knowing that they had been revealed.