First Mission.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: archive U
Sean Selmetzi
 player, 205 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 06:35
First Mission
"Ok one thing we need to discuss is where to meet up at after the first two to head to the second two. Furthermore I think it for the best to send Jimmy back home for this."

Sean looks out toward Jimmy

"He is not like us and I do not want it on us should something happen to him, not to mention he is more susceptible to law enforcement coming after him should someone ID him at one of the scenes."
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 307 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 06:37
First Mission
Ryan, in all the planning, almost forgot about the kid.

"He's quite right. We've let him come this far, but lethal danger is a bit much for one who doesn't heal quickly. We'll have to drop him off before we go."

This message was last edited by the player at 06:58, Thu 29 Oct 2015.

Nancy Pride
 player, 130 posts
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 06:52
First Mission
"He did pack a significant amount of potentially useful equipment in the back of the van."  Nancy pointed out.
Lock Jaw
 player, 159 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 07:11
First Mission
"You break kids heart... ah world is cruel,  cruel place..."

 LJ shakes his head at the emotional blow the kids about to take.
Nancy Pride
 player, 132 posts
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 07:13
First Mission
"We should at least transfer some of the equipment to the rental.  The molotovs will be helpful and we can't tote those through the umbra."  Nancy replied with a shrug.
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 309 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 07:16
First Mission
Ryan nods.

"Yes. But it's best for him...and for his sept...that he be available in the future."

It's certain a kid like Jimmy would be first in line to volunteer as mate should the Garou ladies of his tribe need one.


"And it's easy enough to move equipment."

This message was last edited by the player at 07:17, Thu 29 Oct 2015.

Shadowclaw
 player, 115 posts
 Ragabash Shadow Lord Wolf
 Here to make people laugh
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 08:01
First Mission
You DO know that I am a Shadow Lord born under the New Moon, right? Because I am starting to think you haven't noticed that yet. Shadowclaw grins as Ryan asks for someone stealthy. But it was nice of him to finally give out some recognition. A lot of the tine Silver Fangs had problems with that.

In other words: Yeah, I am pretty sneaky.
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 312 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 08:15
First Mission
"Sure, but the plan calls for stealth and I am most certainly not trained in it. So the next question is, how good are you at hiding others?"

Clearly he spent all that time developing his silver tongue and skipped sneaking 101.
Luke Robinson
 Luke Robinson, 33 posts
 Children of Gaia
 Homid Galliard
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 08:24
First Mission
When Ryan, his new Alpha asked about Leadership Luke thought it was unlikely that he would be chosen for that, considering that he only joined the pack a few minutes prior. But he still tried, if only to share his thoughts on the matter. Whatever he said must have been quite impressive.

Luke Robinson rolled 11 successes using 15d10 with the World of Darkness 3rd ed system with a target of 2 with rolls of 3,5,2,3,6,10,7,9,4,1,2,9,5,3,1.  Leadership speech.
Shadowclaw
 player, 116 posts
 Ragabash Shadow Lord Wolf
 Here to make people laugh
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 08:34
First Mission
Well, I can invoke the shadows to make it a bit easier for you. Beyond that... Shadowclaw thought for a bit before responding. ...well, I can scout ahead and pick the best path.
Nancy Pride
 player, 133 posts
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 08:40
First Mission
Nancy shrugged again.  "He's not my kin."

It was a true enough statement.  Glasswalker kinfolk tended to be trusted and relied upon more than most.  Those who could fight, in whatever way that meant across the many types of battlefields the Glasswalkers waged war, did.  Others were engaged to make full use of whatever talents they had, working with their garou kin, not apart or beneath.
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 314 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 14:15
First Mission
Ryan nodded.

"Deepening the Shadow's a good start. But yeah, you'll probably be doing some scouting. I'll probably make up a cover story...perhaps as if I'm a salesman."


But what really is impressive is that speech.

"WOW. How on Gaia did the Children miss your talent? I don't know who was asleep at the switch over there, but they missed a gem, Luke."
Lock Jaw
 player, 160 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 19:04
First Mission
"Tavarish, why we no bust in door an kill leech? When rabbit hide in hole you dig it out."

LJ Looks at Ryan quizzically, he equates hunting leeches to hunting in general, this also shows his lack of knowledge about the human world.
Sean Selmetzi
 player, 206 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 19:33
First Mission
Seeing LJ's impatient look Sean says.

"Yes we have much to do before night fall and not a lot of time. We should head out and get to it."
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 315 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 19:44
First Mission
Since nobody else has thrown their hat in the ring...

"I've heard enough then. Luke, Team 2 is under your care. That does mean you're responsible if something goes wrong."

Ryan says, "Alright. Let's move out. We've precious little time to get this done. Keep me informed when your target is down. And remember if you give them a suntan, there's no corpse for the police to find. Just ash. Make sure to double check for the Wyrm's presence before you go in. It's possible, but unlikely, they may not be in their home, or that those residences are decoys."
Sean Selmetzi
 player, 207 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 20:02
First Mission
Sean gives a nod of the head to Ryan then

[Private to Ryan Fox: "Not that I am particular about vying for leadership however are you sure it is wise to put someone in charge that has not proven his...compatibility with the pack in battle? ]
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 316 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 20:12
First Mission
Ryan pondered.

[Private to Sean Selmetzi: I trust in his talent. He's gifted. Of course, if I'm wrong in my judgement, that's on my head. The buck stops with me, as humans used to say. But I feel I have to give that kind of talent at least one chance. Keep me informed, though. If he makes bad calls, or otherwise endangers the team, let me know immediately.]
Sean Selmetzi
 player, 208 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 20:34
First Mission
Sean gives Ryan a nod

"So are we ready to depart?"
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 317 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 21:34
First Mission
Ryan nodded.

"Yes. B team, go for Anita as planned. A team, we're heading for Sharon, so we're going to want to...dress nicely, at least to start. We don't want to look out of place."

This message was last edited by the player at 21:35, Thu 29 Oct 2015.

Shadowclaw
 player, 117 posts
 Ragabash Shadow Lord Wolf
 Here to make people laugh
Thu 29 Oct 2015
at 22:52
First Mission
There was no problem for Shadowclaw to select the appropriate attire. As a Shadowlord he easily blended anywhere he wished to and when he returned after a quick change of clothes, he had both he look and the mannerisms down to a tee.
He wasn't sure about Lock Jaw though. With luck they might be able to pass him off as Ryan's bodyguard, but he was sure to draw atleast some attention. Well, all he would have to do would be to keep quiet.

Today: Shadowclaw rolled 4 successes using 6d10 with the World of Darkness 2nd ed system with a target of 4 ((5,10,10,1,7,10)). Charisma+Etiquette

This message was last edited by the player at 22:54, Thu 29 Oct 2015.

Lock Jaw
 player, 165 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Fri 30 Oct 2015
at 00:27
First Mission
Looking down at his Gym tracksuit pants and bodybuilding singlet, then at Shadowclaw. .

"What wrong wit my ape fur, tavarish?!?"
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 321 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Fri 30 Oct 2015
at 03:40
First Mission
Ryan...chuckled.

"Actually, that's fine. You're obviously a 'very health conscious person'. As long as you tell everyone around you're on your way to the gym, your build makes it believable you spend a LOT of time there."
Leaf Storm
 player, 136 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Fri 30 Oct 2015
at 03:58
First Mission
Leaf Storm adds his two cents on the Jimmy situation.

"He is my kin, however. He says in response to Nancy. "I promised Ada that no harm would come to him and no harm will come to him. We take him back on the way to our first target. That is that."

He would broker no disagreement in the matter of his kin.

"Luke is a fine choice for leader. Trial by fire, so to speak." He breaks a small smile toward Luke and gives him a nod.

Leaf Storm was ready.

[Leaf Storm rolled 3 successes using 8d10 with the World of Darkness 2nd ed system with a target of 6 ((8,6,10,8,1,5,5,2)).]
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 326 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Fri 30 Oct 2015
at 17:23
First Mission
And so the two teams departed, with Team B dropping off Jimmy back in a safe location and securing a separate rental car (again with all insurances bought, in case of destruction of the vehicle or tracing or whatever), and Team B headed towards their target. In the meantime, Team A, dressed in the nicest clothes they had available (Except Lockjaw, who was such a fitness buff he blended in just fine in gym clothes...) went to their target.
Storyteller
 GM, 569 posts
 Harbinger of Doom
 Keeper of the Prophacy
Fri 30 Oct 2015
at 21:01
First Mission
1. You all pile into the van and return to the Upshaw residents.
2. Drop Jimmy off and split the supplies between attack teams. (Jimmy is not happy though. Ada gives a smile of thanks to you.)
3. Team A takes the rangerover heading to Sharon's haven.
4. Team B takes a cab to another rental joint (pre-arranged by Nancy) Luke does the talking if any required.  Pick up a nissan rogue and proceed to Anita's haven.

With this sorted i will start the new threads as no-one has said they are doing anything other than going directly to the haven's, the new threads will start with your arrival on site.

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:56, Sat 31 Oct 2015.