Mind Speak.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: archive U
Nancy Pride
 player, 574 posts
Fri 18 May 2018
at 00:23
Mind Speak
Leaf is too close.  I don't know how the blast from the rocket will be channeled, he'd probably survive but he might be down for a bit, or buried if the ceiling collapses.
Leaf Storm
 player, 411 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Fri 18 May 2018
at 03:55
Mind Speak
In reply to Nancy Pride (msg # 112):

I can pull back into the corridor if you plan to use the rocket launcher. That should give me enough cover from a possible blast radius.
Nancy Pride
 player, 575 posts
Sun 20 May 2018
at 04:54
Mind Speak
Ok, I'll make sure I have thier attention first.  Get ready to move.
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 688 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Sun 20 May 2018
at 20:50
Mind Speak
"Lockjaw, to abuse that flank, the enemy would have to get by you. They won't. And don't let me down and make sure they don't. Advance."
Nancy Pride
 player, 580 posts
Wed 23 May 2018
at 07:40
Mind Speak
Ryan, do you have a free hand to answer that phone?  Nancy sent, the question being in all seriousness.

A moment later she warned the rest of the pack, Backblast incoming, stay clear from behind me.
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 689 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Wed 23 May 2018
at 12:18
Mind Speak
"I really don't. If you've got a way to answer it for me, feel free. I need to focus on blocking silver bullets from hitting people here."
Leaf Storm
 Player, 416 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Sat 26 May 2018
at 11:05
Mind Speak
Nancy they have not moved, as long as you aim where you were, you will hit them. I am retreating further into the corridor to keep out of the one's line of fire. Once you shoot the RPG I will come out and attack. I don't want to be caught in the blast radius.
Leaf Storm
 Player, 419 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Tue 29 May 2018
at 03:28
Mind Speak
All three down, good shot Nancy. Take out the bastard in the back and let's move on if we need too Alpha!
Nancy Pride
 Player, 590 posts
Fri 8 Jun 2018
at 06:41
Mind Speak
Ryan, Kelly was on the phone.  Her pack is pinned in the server room taking fire, and suffering casualties.  She's requested assistance.
Ryan Fox
 Player, 694 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Fri 8 Jun 2018
at 15:07
Mind Speak
In reply to Nancy Pride (msg # 120):

"I see. We're going to assist. Where is she?"
Nancy Pride
 Player, 591 posts
Fri 8 Jun 2018
at 23:07
Mind Speak
Base of the main air traffic control tower.  They're taking fire from silver too, we'll need better shields against it.
Leaf Storm
 Player, 422 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Fri 8 Jun 2018
at 23:15
Mind Speak
Which direction were they taking fire from? Did you hear or could you tell? If they were being attacked from behind, we might be able to use one of the RPG rounds to take them out.
Ryan Fox
 Player, 695 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Sat 9 Jun 2018
at 03:55
Mind Speak
"We'll need to determine that on the way in. I'm gonna bring this slab of concrete. Lockjaw, grab another one. I want at least two shields, maybe 3."
Nancy Pride
 Player, 592 posts
Sat 9 Jun 2018
at 04:57
Mind Speak
They're pinned down inside the room.  I don't know the layout of that area so we'll have to be ready to figure out a plan on the fly.
Leaf Storm
 Player, 428 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Fri 15 Jun 2018
at 14:19
Mind Speak
Did someone pick up their walkie? I thought someone grabbed one from one of the downed guards. The three covering me are destroyed. Perhaps if we can patch into their frequency on the way we can hear what is happening on their end and might give us some understanding for tactical purposes.
Nancy Pride
 Player, 610 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 10:35
Mind Speak
We have about five minutes until some sort of backup arrives, the "big guns", but it sounds like Kelly and her crew haven't been overrun yet.

Leaf, how precise is that darkness?  Could you give us a layer along the ground to run through?  That glass is mirrored, but that goes both ways.  It needs to be dark on the viewing side and bright on side you want to see for it to work.  We only need a few seconds, and there might be no one looking our way anyway.

Leaf Storm
 Player, 439 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 16:31
Mind Speak
Nancy, when I use the blessed shroud, it covers a 10' block. I could possibly cover the window for our advance, but I would be the only one who could see through it. You would be running blind up to the door.
Leaf Storm
 Player, 440 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Thu 2 Aug 2018
at 01:28
Mind Speak
Alpha, your gift, did it show you where all the combatants were? If they are on the other side of the glass, and if Nancy has any grenades or other explosives, one of us can go there in homid or Glabro, punch though the window and drop the explosive. Then duck down as it went off in the room. Hopefully the wall could protect us from the blast while those inside don't have that luxury?
Ryan Fox
 Player, 704 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 08:11
Mind Speak
In reply to Leaf Storm (msg # 129):

It doesn't quite work like that it gives me the most likely positions based on known information and good tactics but it is possible someone may be fetching ammo at the time we run past this window. It would make sense the ammo and extra guns are kept in the guards house the question is do we feel lucky?

This message was last updated by the GM at 08:11, Fri 03 Aug 2018.

Nancy Pride
 Player, 612 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 09:11
Mind Speak
Most of the light here is coming from the windows.  If you can put your shroud outside Leaf, towards the top of the windows across from the guardhouse, it should give us some shadow in along the guardhouse wall, while leaving the rest of the terminal bright and sunny.  A little less obvious than just blocking the guardhouse windows with it, but less perfect cover.

Then I say we stay low and make a break for it, the differentiated light level should make us harder to spot, again, not perfect, but it will be quick and hopefully enough with a bit of luck.

Lock Jaw
 Player, 539 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 10:31
Mind Speak
Can you make light flicker with dat Nancy it electrical and all that may help as well.?
Nancy Pride
 Player, 613 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 21:47
Mind Speak
Maybe.  I'd have to spend the time figuring out how they're connected and controlled, then gain access.  If it turns out they're just on a normal type of switch, I won't be able to do anything remotely.
Leaf Storm
 Player, 441 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Sat 4 Aug 2018
at 14:37
Mind Speak
Alpha, orders? Do you want me to do like Nancy suggested? Then we can rush the door and get in behind the Wyrm spawn. I doubt that glass is bullet-proof. I don't think it would stop two Hispo wolves slamming through it.
Ryan Fox
 Player, 705 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Wed 8 Aug 2018
at 05:08
Mind Speak
Lets get past that glass first once on the other side of the door Nancy, Luke, and Shadowclaw can decide if they want to take the guards from behind. You lug head hear and I will move on with the plan to go through the wall. Nancy I leave you incharge her while we get Kelly. Let's do this. Leaf darkness and we run. Dropit as soon as we get across, that way it may just look like the lights going out for a moment.

Alright ready now...

This message was last edited by the GM at 05:08, Wed 08 Aug 2018.

Leaf Storm
 Player, 443 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Sat 11 Aug 2018
at 18:27
Mind Speak
After this I might not have any strength to summon it again Alpha. I just want you to understand that.