Mind Speak.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: archive U
Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 431 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Mon 30 Nov 2015
at 06:09
Mind Speak
"We're by a fountain alright, but we see neither you nor toughs. Lockjaw hasn't gotten a response from the Sept Warder yet."
Nancy Pride
 player, 241 posts
Wed 2 Dec 2015
at 02:20
Mind Speak
Ryan, it might be useful to find out if one of them knows who attacked the leech "prince" a few weeks ago.  Seemed to be important to them, based on what the little vampire said.

Did you catch this "Prince's" name Luke?

Sean Selmetzi
 player, 373 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Thu 3 Dec 2015
at 12:25
Mind Speak
based on what has already taken place it would be wise to reform and go to each place as a full pack
Sean Selmetzi
 player, 378 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Fri 4 Dec 2015
at 08:06
Mind Speak
"Hey LJ I have a favor to ask i feel the need to learn how to better withstand injuries I take could I get you to show me"

OOC: I want to learn resist pain from you.
Lock Jaw
 player, 251 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Fri 4 Dec 2015
at 23:06
Mind Speak
"Da tovarishch. I teachum you wit da special Meditation my tribe used to teachum me. It will take a day of special meditation."
Nancy Pride
 player, 249 posts
Sun 6 Dec 2015
at 08:12
Mind Speak
I'd suggest myself, LJ, and Ryan get out and walk up to conduct business.  A lot of business.  Whatever amount Ryan needs to talk us through the front door.  I have some emergency cash in my bag we can use to sell it.

Everyone else slips sideways and heads in through the back.  This isn't going to go down any way but loud and messy probably.

Lock Jaw
 player, 261 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Tue 8 Dec 2015
at 01:44
Mind Speak
Talk.. Talk.. Talk... Dat all you do honey-lips(Ryan), all time.. Hurtum my ears.. Time is for killing, not talking. Send me Nol shoy tovarisch he good at killing, and Wirly-man, we go killum dead thing deader, bring pack honor. Nancy take Chief make sure leech no use back door. Honey-lips you like to talk, take songbird an talk talk talk all you want just not near me!... Great boar master of war give guidance to your chosen silver tusks now.. Is the spirit way clear to our quarry that hides in the house?

This message was last edited by the player at 10:14, Tue 08 Dec 2015.

Storyteller
 GM, 999 posts
 Harbinger of Doom
 Keeper of the Prophacy
Wed 9 Dec 2015
at 01:43
Mind Speak
The mighty boar responds to your call lockjaw allowing the whole pack to hear ,
There is a swath of trees here lockjaw some struggle and show blight but others are healthy. Nearby is a pit with desolation around it, 2 banes lurk by the pit they feed on the suffering, murder, addiction and debauchery seeping through from your realm.

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:26, Fri 11 Dec 2015.

Sean Selmetzi
 player, 399 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Wed 30 Dec 2015
at 20:31
Mind Speak
"Up there in the window more guys with guns"
Sean Selmetzi
 player, 428 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Sun 27 Mar 2016
at 02:08
Mind Speak
"Someone should pull the car closer in case we need to make a speedy get away. This will also allow me to get the fire bombs."
Nancy Pride
 player, 302 posts
Sun 27 Mar 2016
at 04:32
Mind Speak
On it.
Sean Selmetzi
 player, 429 posts
 homid, philodox stargazer
Mon 28 Mar 2016
at 01:26
Mind Speak
"LJ what do think about us two going on the roof and busting a whole in there for access."
Nancy Pride
 player, 468 posts
Thu 13 Oct 2016
at 03:47
Mind Speak
Pack activities have been compromised by Spirals, since the strike on Anita's haven, better find a clean way to communicate a warning to our local contacts  Nancy warned over the mind link.
Nancy Pride
 player, 487 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 09:23
Mind Speak
Heading North at approximately 40mph, on North Central Avenue, about to cross over I-90.

Current unconfirmed intelligence indicates a planned assault on the Windcatcher sept, potentially as soon as tonight.

Current status, physically disabled but unharmed.  I have a countermeasure in place to stop the vehicle once the pack is within range.  I estimate I should be able to break free, but will be at a physical disadvantage and at reduced combat capacity.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:24, Tue 08 Nov 2016.

Lock Jaw
 player, 420 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Tue 8 Nov 2016
at 00:22
Mind Speak
In reply to Nancy Pride (msg # 50):

"We're on our way Nancy-rya, that is if Luke-rya could drive any faster..."
Nancy Pride
 player, 494 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 01:04
Mind Speak
Currently stopped, northbound on North Central Avenue, waiting for the traffic light to change before we cross North Caldwell Avenue.  Nancy reported.

What is your current location?  She asked the pack.
Lock Jaw
 player, 425 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 02:16
Mind Speak
In reply to Nancy Pride (msg # 52):

I, Shadowclaw Rya, Jimmy and "Vvalkie Talkie" be in the back o' Jimmy's fast box. Luke rya is holdin' the round spinny ding dat makeum box go dis vvey and dat. Leaf Rya be next to 'im, and sean Rya follows in the spirit realm. Don't vvorry Nancy Rya, Luke rya makeum box move heaps fast, is like being vvashed down vvite angry river. Vve sure to find you soon moving like dis... I dink...

This message was last edited by the player at 02:35, Fri 16 Mar 2018.

Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 605 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Sun 18 Mar 2018
at 05:21
Mind Speak
"Just dashed by the train tracks. I hope you're not far ahead of us, cause we just BARELY beat the train. If you can see the train, you're not far. Give us your location now."
Nancy Pride
 player, 496 posts
Mon 19 Mar 2018
at 05:45
Mind Speak
Still heading northbound on North Central Avenue.  The vehicle is an SUV, gold in color, a Toyota RAV4.  We're traveling with traffic, so once you think you're close make sure to blend in.  If you're driving erratically he's likely to notice.
Leaf Storm
 player, 340 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
 Warrior of Uktena
Mon 19 Mar 2018
at 15:37
Mind Speak
Nancy, we are behind you. If the Alpha agrees we will follow to their hideout and remove all the problems in one swoop. Unless the Alpha wants to rescue you now and proceed with our current mission.
Nancy Pride
 player, 498 posts
Tue 20 Mar 2018
at 07:04
Mind Speak
Remember, we are supposed to be at the airport at 3:15.  It's probably 20 to 25 minutes from where we are now, to get there, and we are driving in the opposite direction from it at the moment.  Time is a factor.
Lock Jaw
 player, 426 posts
 I will crush you
 *Flex and Kiss bicep's*
Tue 20 Mar 2018
at 22:03
Mind Speak
*Lockjaw gives a mental shake of his head his thoughts weigh heavy the open wound on his honor still fresh he states plainly to the whole pack what he thinks is a voice of tactical reason.*

"Walkie Talkie"! (his new nickname for the packs alpha is almost spat with contempt). At least when I take an initiative I endanger only my self..

So I am clear on what you command of your packmates. We will follow this wyrm shit back to his den. Where we will launch an attack on an unknown enemy, with unknown resources, unknown defences, on unknown turf, constrained by time, and already weakened by the enemy having captured one of our own.  The only thing we have on this new enemy is that Nancy suspects they are gearing up to attack a "Get" sept!

Are you FUCKING NUTS?!

Are you so glory obsessed that you would put your pack and our mission for the elders at such risk? Your rashness puts we "GET" to shame.

Now I no afraid of fight but I am no fan of suicide either.

You have before you a single kill and the chance to gain information and location on your foe, enabling us to plan for complete and utter decimation of this new threat at a time of our choosing, as well as this the honor of giving a warning to my tribe that just may save a sept from falling into the claws of the wyrm.

Yet you want to charge in gun hoe teeth bared and with a freaking kinsfolk under our care.

Well shit on me..


*blinkity blink blink blink blink. Lockjaw cannot mentally handle the craziness in this most recent turn of events, all of this has a Russian accent but is more clear than when he tries to use Monkey babble as he is still trying to grasp that.*

This message was last edited by the player at 02:52, Wed 21 Mar 2018.

Nancy Pride
 player, 499 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 07:59
Mind Speak
I will second Lockjaw's... passionately, stated point.  I do not know what the plan is, but unless you order otherwise, I'm getting out now that you're close by.

We have two good opportunities coming up.  There's a traffic light at West Devon Avenue.  If we stop for a red light there, I'll try to get myself out of the car.  I'm drugged at the moment so it won't be as easy as I'd like.  If that light is green, there is a stop sign at North Hiawatha Avenue.  He's driving carefully so he should stop, or at least slow down, there, so that will be the next best opportunity.

As part of my escape I will be disabling the vehicle, so if he runs and you want to catch him it will be on foot.

My goal is to avoid alerting him to the plan prior to executing it, I don't want him trying to stop me with methods beyond what he's using, and a car chase won't help us any either if he spots you trying anything suspicious.

Ryan Fox
 Ryan Fox, 609 posts
 Silver Fang
 Cliath
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 14:21
Mind Speak
"Very well. Do it. As you say, we don't have time to take out all of them."
Shadowclaw
 player, 294 posts
 Shadow Lord Cliath
 Lupus Ragabash
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 01:50
Mind Speak
"Fox-rhya, I can run that distance but it won't be a sneaky way.  I can walk casually but they might move before I get there.  It will attract attention   Maybe distract them with the afternoon shadows?  Then Blur and get Nancy back by a Hispo-shift.  I leave it to you or Nancy to jam the engine or jam the accelerator but I think jamming the accelerator or the steering wheel at the right time will do more harm.  Why settle for disabling it when you can have more fun?"