IC: Tattooine.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
Selene Celsia
 NPC, 61 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 15:53
IC: Tattooine
Shaking her head, the woman stands up and puts her hand on the droids head."Nice to meet you Aden. Perhaps we can see eachother again without the zabrak." She whispers something to him and then moves off, heading towards the bar and the backroom.
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 92 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 16:05
IC: Tattooine
Vallen nods to Selene as she heads out. Looking over at Besrex, "Well that didn't go incredibly well. So whats your thoughts should we ask her about a ride off Tattoinne."
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 27 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 16:21
IC: Tattooine
"You can say that again." Besrex rested her head on the table. "Congratulations to you, though, Aden. Seems she liked you. You might just get to pilot her ship. I'd be insulted that she completely ignored me, but hey, I'm a difficult person and she seemed like the no nonsense type." Sitting up, the Zabrak shrugged. "I doubt she'd take me on her ship, in any case. Maybe you should check with her though. Heck, if you cared enough and were charismatic enough, you might even be able to make her consider taking me too. But hey, if that's not possible or if you don't want to, don't sweat it. She'd probably take you by yourself. Heck, if you wanna assure that happening, you could even throw me under the bus."
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 93 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 16:36
IC: Tattooine
Vallen shook his head, "Not the type to throw people under the bus as you say. But I will go talk to her for both of us. Though you may have to ease off on the eye rolling. She really seemed to dislike that didn't she. Probably not the type who takes jokes very well."
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 28 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 16:53
IC: Tattooine
Leaning against the chair, Besrex sighed. "Thanks for being an upstandingly moral guy, I guess. And maybe you're right. I just don't think it's right to hide my opinions like that. Sure, it all comes out a bit jerk-like, but isn't honesty the best policy or whatever? Bah, I'm starting to ramble. I'll be fine here while you go chat with her."
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 94 posts
Sun 19 Nov 2017
at 02:50
IC: Tattooine
"I suppose honesty is the best policy. Though possibly tempered a bit and delivered with a little more tact." Vallen commented with a grin.

Watching where the woman calling herself Selene went Vallen continued "Okay I will go talk to her and see if I can get us both a ride off this planet." Vallen stood and followed after Selene
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 29 posts
Sun 19 Nov 2017
at 06:27
IC: Tattooine
Playfully rolling her eyes, Besrex responded, "Alright, Mom, I get it. I'll practice my tact while you go chat with her." Smirking, she clasped her hands together. "But seriously, thanks. And good luck. Not that you'll need it, oh grand master of tactful conversation."
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 96 posts
Mon 20 Nov 2017
at 01:12
IC: Tattooine
Vallen bowed to Besrex, "Thank you Doctor Jagran for such a grandiose title. I'll shall return shortly." Laughing Vallen turned and headed over to speak with Selene.

Once he got close "Lady Selene can we speak for a moment?"
The Force
 GM, 624 posts
Mon 20 Nov 2017
at 15:22
IC: Tattooine
The woman turns as she is approached and motions to a table some distance off. She sits down, with the droid at her side and whispers something to Vallen.

Several people move over to the bar, ordering food and drinks. It starts to get rather loud as a rodian argues with the human running the bar. Some try to calm him down but they don't seem to be very successful. He pulls out a blaster and aims it at the man.
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 97 posts
Mon 20 Nov 2017
at 16:03
IC: Tattooine
Vallen listens and converses quietly with Selene while keeping an eye on the rest of the cantina particularly the Rodian and the barkeep. Just in case things got dangerous.
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 30 posts
Mon 20 Nov 2017
at 18:20
IC: Tattooine
Watching the chaos unfold, Besrex placed a hand on her concealed blaster. This wasn't her responsibility, but if everything went to crap, it'd be better to have quick access to the weapon. Even if she was still working out quite how to use it. She'd be able to manage shooting at someone's general direction, so she hoped that she wouldn't have to do more than that.

For a moment, the Zabrak mused that, maybe, it would be a good idea to just get out of the cantina before anything happened. But that would just reduce her chances of getting off Tatooine today from slim to none. No, she'd just stay.
The Force
 GM, 625 posts
Sun 26 Nov 2017
at 21:13
IC: Tattooine
Seeing what has unfolded, the woman stands up."I will find you."

The rodian aims the weapon at the human who ducks down. Several others grab him again and take the weapon. They restain him and bring him over to a side area.

Selene glances over at the droid who makes a beep sound.
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 98 posts
Mon 27 Nov 2017
at 02:01
IC: Tattooine
Vallen makes his way back to the table where Besrex waited. Taking a seat he spoke quietly "Well looks like we may have a place on her crew. Though we may have to play things her way. She says she will find us when she is ready."
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 31 posts
Mon 27 Nov 2017
at 03:39
IC: Tattooine
Seeing that the situation had most likely solved itself, Besrex loosened her grip on the blaster and pulled out her hand to rest it on the table. Glancing over at Aden, she replied, "That's better than nothing. If all turns out well, and I'm not sent out of the airlock, we may come to like each other or something."

"Now," the Zabrak yawned, "was there anything you wanted to do before our new captain finds us?"
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 99 posts
Wed 29 Nov 2017
at 01:01
IC: Tattooine
Vallen scanned the cantina, hoping the trouble with the Rodian was over "Other than trying to stay out of trouble. No not really. Afraid I don't know much about Tattoine or let alone Anchorhead."
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 32 posts
Thu 30 Nov 2017
at 02:02
IC: Tattooine
Slumping back against the chair, Besrex said, "Well, I'm not against the idea of just hanging around here. Any trouble 'round here seems to have died down, and I haven't even checked to see if the sandstorm has passed yet. So yeah. Staying put's my vote."
The Force
 GM, 626 posts
Thu 30 Nov 2017
at 20:04
IC: Tattooine
Nothing seems to happen between the rodian and the barkeep. It seems to calm down. Selene and her droid seemed to have dissapeared. Two zabraks wander by and one of them bumps into Bes. "What the? Sorry. I tripped." He dusts off his coat, smiles and turns to move away from her.
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 33 posts
Thu 30 Nov 2017
at 23:07
IC: Tattooine
Turning to look at the Zabrak, Besrex quickly checked herself over, in case the guy had either slipped something in or out. She'd stolen before and she knew the whole "bump into someone and swiftly nab something" trick, but she'd never really considered using that specific trick on somebody sitting down. She then said, to the bumper, "Hey, it's no worry. We're all friends here. Probably. Good day, in either case."
The Force
 GM, 628 posts
Tue 5 Dec 2017
at 14:06
IC: Tattooine
"Umm. Err...no?" The zabrak moves off, giving to odd Bex a weird look. Seriously?

The sandstorm outside seems to lighten up. Selene goes over to a side door with her droid. Several others look out and then go back to their drinks. The rodian watches the human, sipping his drink from his seat but doesn't move and several of his 'friends' watch him.
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 35 posts
Wed 6 Dec 2017
at 21:20
IC: Tattooine
Shrugging off the odd encounter, Besrex remained in her seat, content to wait around for Selene to return. She didn't really have much else to do today anyways.
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 101 posts
Mon 11 Dec 2017
at 19:02
IC: Tattooine
Val spends his time nursing a drink and chatting with Besrex as he waits for the storm to blow itself out.
The Force
 GM, 631 posts
Tue 12 Dec 2017
at 15:05
IC: Tattooine
Once the storm is done and overwith, some of the patrons leave and some remain. Selene and her droid slip out. The air outside is still misty from the sandstorm and at times its hard to see more then a few feet but it is possible to venture out. From the inside of the cantina, none of the merchants come out and whatnot which is kind of odd but not unheard of.
Vallen Kell
 Human Padawan, 102 posts
Tue 12 Dec 2017
at 19:59
IC: Tattooine
Watching as a few of the patrons head out into the last remnants of the storm and noticing that Selene and her droid had managed to slip out also Vallen looked over at Besrex, "So should we stick around here or head out? Surely there is more to anchorhead than this."
Besrex Jagran
 Zabrak Doctor, 36 posts
Tue 12 Dec 2017
at 20:31
IC: Tattooine
Shrugging, Besrex said, "I'm content with just staying here, to be honest. But hey, if you wanna do other stuff, I can tag along. Though, other than this, Anchorhead's only got a market, some other stores, another cantina, and moisture farms. And there are a lot of moisture farms."
The Force
 GM, 634 posts
Thu 21 Dec 2017
at 14:38
IC: Tattooine
Time passes inside the cantina. Nothing happens. No sign of Selene or the droid. The rodian and his friends leave. Some enter, some leave. Typical cantina. No one bothers to insult the keep or whatnot. Two stormtroopers enter but they seem to not spot the zabrak or human yet.