Tiro.   Posted by TheDudeAbides.Group: 0
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 421 posts
Sat 19 Jul 2014
at 00:08
Tiro
    The outpost of Tiro was a relatively makeshift tower surrounded by a spattering of low roofed buildings. A few people pandered about in the streets but mostly the place seemed deserted. The sound of drunken singing could be heard from a small building located at the base of the tower. A shaggy looking soldier stumbled out with a tankard of ale in one hand and a rather haggish looking woman at his side. He pinched her backside and she slapped him vigorously in the face, they stumbled off towards a hovel and disappeared inside. The sun signaled that it was merely midday and this display was clearly indicative of the attitude shared by the entire garrison. The group arrived at the outskirts of Tiro with grumbling stomachs, they were running low on supplies and the past few days had been a bit grueling on a sparse diet.


9th day of the 2nd month: 15:30 PM.

Lynessa Crescent
 player, 110 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 00:46
Re: Tiro
Lynessa shifted in Jasper's saddle and frowned. Tiro was not what she had been expecting. The men garrisoned here were the first line of defense against foreign invaders. She had expected vigilance, yet the sights and sounds of merrymaking filled the streets. She could relate to the need to unwind; soldering could be stressful business. Everyday, there was a real possibility that you could find yourself at the wrong end of a sword or spear. She couldn't think of a single member of the Freeport Guard that hadn't gotten extremely drunk, or stumbled into some hovel with a fair-faced (or not so fair-faced, in some cases) stranger at least once.

But, somehow she sensed that this was the norm in Tiro. It frustrated her. How could they take their responsibilities so lightly? If they weren't interested in protecting Freeport, she figured they'd at least be interested in protecting themselves. Any invading force would almost certainly take Tiro first. How could they defend themselves if they were gallivanting around with women or getting drunk at midday?

“I'd wager we can find something to eat ahead,”
she said, nodding toward the squat building at the base of the tower. An obvious enough observation, meant more to break the silence than anything. “Perhaps they can point us to where we might resupply, and find Captain Merand as well.” She wasn't sure if they were even planning on confronting the man about the message they'd found. The last day or so had been pretty somber, and few words had passed between them.
Lalita Chandra
 player, 131 posts
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 01:35
Re: Tiro

This message was deleted by the player at 02:06, Tue 22 July 2014.

Jada
 player, 86 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 02:03
Re: Tiro
..Tiro again. A moment of planning would have allowed us to avoid this wretched place. Will we even be able to find decent supplies here? Ugh I suppose foraging for everyone would take too much time. He thought with a frown as they rode into the outskirts of the town.

"I'd rather avoid unnecessary conflict if possible. Whatever trouble this captain is planning can't possibly be more dire than the darkness to the north. I think we should minimize risks to our party and our quest." He said as he wearily glanced down alleyways as they passed.
Lalita Chandra
 player, 132 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Caster
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 02:22
Re: Tiro
Lalita had never quite seen a town such as Tiro. The people seemed interesting to glub the least and were filled with sadness as most were barely making it through the day. The hunger evident in their eyes. Her heart went out to them. Having experienced times where she cod've starved herself, she understood what it was like to walk with an empty stomach. The memories of living on the street fresh in her mind.

Upon listening to the swordfish, the fish-kin noticed a small girl looking up at them. A look of desperation in her eyes. Lalita reached back into her bag, and taking out a few rations as well as some coins dropped them into the girls hands. Instantly, a look of surprise appeared on the child's face as she looked up at the blue women. Lalita giving her a small smile before turning away.

Now with her attention back on her comrades, Lalita listened as Jada claimed it would be best for the party to focus on their main task rather than the captain issue. Which the women could agree with. Though, at the same time she didn't feel this was an issue they could simply look away from. Unsure what to say, the fish-kin stayed quiet. Waiting for the others to voice their own opinions before stating her own.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:28, Tue 22 July 2014.

Jerischo Elsinoir Addis
 player, 47 posts
 Human
 Bard
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 02:42
Re: Tiro
Jerischo briefly recalled descriptions of such towns as Tiro as Comet continued his slow progress.  A wretched hive of scum and villainy.  Or something like that.  Wonderful;  it'd be just like home for him then.  Another settlement he'd rather have avoided if he could.  And for once, he found the beastkin sensible.  He said such, refusing to dismount unless he had no other choice.

"Oh they can't be so bad. Maybe just some former bandits and other undesirables.  Nothing so severe.  All the same, though, I think the North is more. . .important."
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 201 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 02:54
Re: Tiro
After such a journey through the wilderness, Lucinda was more than happy to finally be back in a place of civilization. Well, if one could call it that. She found the place very different than Freeport. It was less bustling, and she did not understand the customs or mannerisms of the people. They seemed rather lazy and unproductive, something that did not endear them to the hard-working girl. She sniffed for a moment, remembering the smell of alcohol. She had made some in the past, but this place positively wreaked of it. Why would people need so much of it? It had few useful traits after all. She did suppose it worked as a cheap, crude anesthetic but there were far superior alternatives.  She sighed, not liking this place very much. She did realize they would have to resupply however. If possible she could find some new alchemy ingredients! ...She doubted she would find any here, but figured she might as well try.

She heard the conversation going on about what they were going to do. The mousy girl wanted to stay completely out of the conversation which could easily prove heated, but, perhaps surprisingly, she had some words to say on the matter. "U-um....w-we'll have to get supplies, I-I'll go get them for y-you guys...a-and Lynessa can go meet the Captain." She was pretty sure whatever Lynessa was going to do with the captain wouldn't take much time anyway
Lynessa Crescent
 player, 111 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 04:43
Re: Tiro
"I'm not sure I want to confront Merand," Lynessa confessed. "If the message is an invasion order," the words felt odd coming out of her mouth, Freeport marching on Denair was not a possibility she had ever considered in her life, "it would be best that he never learn of it. Besides, Jeri is right. The North is our objective." She smiled at Lucinda. "Thank you for thinking of my wishes, though."

She didn't feel completely satisfied though. To do nothing about the messaged stuck her as the worst kind of neglect. She wished there was someone she could trust at Trio. If Ewan or Gregory were stationed here, she could entrust them with the message and rest well knowing it would end up in Captain Awlgood's hands back in Freeport.
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 204 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 15:25
Re: Tiro
She blushed from the smile and thanks. It wasn't every day something like that. "U-um....." She had an idea bout that whole mess. Even if this Captain Merand did not receive the letter, wouldn't Freeport just send another message to mobilize the troops? This didn't seem like something that would just go away so easily. However, Lynessa was a guard. She probably knew far more about these matters than Lucinda did. Lucinda thought she was probably just being stupid again. That did tend to happen a lot. So she decided to just hold her tongue for the moment.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:37, Wed 23 July 2014.

Devi McCain
 player, 75 posts
 Human
 Caster
Fri 25 Jul 2014
at 14:25
Re: Tiro
Devi watched the discussion with a blank expression. She'd been on the silent side these last few days: apparently the woman wasn't much for small talk. "I did not think I would ever say this, but I find myself agreeing with our alchemist," she said, a cool smile on her lips.

She looked around to check if she could speak freely before continuing. "We're rushing off to face an enemy we don't yet understand, guided by mysterious riddles. At the same time a known evil will be allowed to play out here. Do you all truly think these two matters are unrelated? The letter speaks of something akin to an invasion. A captain of the watch is involved, They even mention the Priestess' death, and the Priestess was a great ward against the evil we must fight now. We can rush headfirst to some faceless darkness, or we can make use of our advantage here and slow down Linness' descent into choas." Devi's motives were purely tactical, not sentimental. Her uncle had once explained to her how it was important to always keep sight of the small things, because once you started focusing too much on the big picture, those small things would bite you in the back. Of course, he'd been talking about some cancerous growth on a sheep, but the point had been applicable to many things in her life.

"If we are not careful, we might destroy the darkness in the north to find the south has fallen to the same evil. Do not underestimate what us mere mortals can achieve if we put our minds to it. Falling night brings about cockroaches in all shapes and sizes." Her lips twisted upwards again as she took the letter from its hiding place.

"Simply not delivering the letter would be ineffective. In a few more days our good captain will start suspecting a messenger had lost his way. We have the letter here. There's so much we can do with it! We can change the contents, establish contacts here to keep an eye on the captain's movements, we could even disguise one of us as the messenger, deliver the message, and then dispose of Merand."

This message was last edited by the player at 14:26, Fri 25 July 2014.

Lalita Chandra
 player, 134 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Caster
Fri 25 Jul 2014
at 14:56
Re: Tiro
Upon listening to Devi, the fish-kin codn't help but agree. "You're right." She glubbed, giving the other women a small pat on the back. "This does seem to be closely related to our main goal and much too important to shrimply swim away from."

Lalita then looked  up to face the rest of the group and giving them all a bright smile said. " We have the chance to save Liness from a possible threat. Why allow danger when you can avoid it? I sink we should go along with what the hawkfish says and deal with this Merand before it is too late. Whale, what do you guppies sink? Shall we catch ourselves a captain? Glub."
Jada
 player, 89 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Fri 25 Jul 2014
at 15:16
Re: Tiro
Jada sighed. The party was already steering into trouble. It was inevitable of course, but that didn't make it pleasant. "If you think this the right course of action, then I will help you see it through. Just be careful. Dispose of is a simple phrase, but the consequences will be anything but. Just because we believe the captain is guilty of something doesn't mean others will too. It is very likely that we will be marked as criminals if we take action against a captain without first exposing his misdeeds."

This message was last edited by the player at 15:16, Fri 25 July 2014.

Jerischo Elsinoir Addis
 player, 48 posts
 Human
 Bard
Sun 27 Jul 2014
at 07:37
Re: Tiro
. . .They actually were going to do this.  They actually intended to do this.  There were no words for what Jerischo was feeling, short of abject depression and dread.  Even the stubborn and thick Jada was relenting.  Oh Lilith, he'd have to go along with this.  Not a single bit of any of these thoughts showed through his facade, which was one of concern and understanding.  He finally dismounted, and nodded his "assent."  If you could call it that.  More like acceptance, really.

"Well then," he said, to no one in particular, his voice as serene as ever, "I can set about retrieving rooms and food for us.  In fact. . ."  It was quite possible for him to get a discount;  especially if he decided to ply some of his. . .talents, so to speak.  And of course, he didn't speak about it, so it didn't get noted.
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 207 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Sun 27 Jul 2014
at 20:45
Re: Tiro
"U-um...I-I'll go grab some supplies..." She says before starting to walk away. She probably wouldn't be the best person for confronting the captain. Dealing with that would take a lot more talking and social savvy than she was used to, probably more than she even possessed. But getting supplies and food couldn't be too hard. After all, she had made plenty of trips to the store to buy alchemical supplies in the past, why would getting food for a trip be much different. She headed off in search of somewhere to purchase food.
Lynessa Crescent
 player, 115 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 01:27
Re: Tiro
So, it seemed they were going to spend some time investigating Tiro after all. Lynessa felt a sense of relief. It would be best not to condemn Merand before they were certain of his misdoings, but military corruption was hardly unheard of and that message seemed pretty damning.

Devi's suggestions all seemed pretty dangerous, but she was right in suggesting that the alternative could be even more dangerous. Besides, Lynessa hadn't expected this to be an easy journey. “Changing the message doesn't seem like it will be any more effective than not telling him. Eventually, this 'Songbird' will begin to wonder why he hasn't seen action taken on his message and will want to know what's happening. I was thinking if we could find someone we can trust in Tiro, I have friends I trust back in Freeport. We may be able to turn this over to them,” she suggested.
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 438 posts
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 20:08
Re: Tiro
    There were limited shops in Tiro, but as Lucinda slipped away from the group she could see the tell-tale signs of them as she entered the throng of buildings. Along the main road, Lucinda could see a general store, a blacksmith and a small butcher shop. Once she had gone a few hundred yards, Lucinda was lost from sight and hearing to the rest of the group. The slow trickle of soldiers that passed by seemed to pay no mind to the odd group. One individual however, covered by a dark cloak, walked into view. Upon noticing the group the shadowy figure quickly slipped out of sight and back into the mess of low roofed buildings.
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 209 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 21:17
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 449 posts
Wed 30 Jul 2014
at 23:39
Re: Tiro
PM
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 211 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 01:13
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 450 posts
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 02:24
Re: Tiro
PM
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 212 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 02:59
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 452 posts
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 03:10
Re: Tiro
PM
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 213 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 03:23
Re: Tiro
PM
Lynessa Crescent
 player, 117 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 03:24
Re: Tiro
Lynessa saw him before any of the others responded. It might have been nothing more than some random passerby who realized he had forgotten something back the way he came, but the way his gaze had seemed to settle on them for a moment and the haste with which he had slipped back into the ground left her feeling a little uneasy.

“Did the rest of you see that,” she asked, clicking her heels against Jasper's ribs to prod him in the direction she had seen the figure slip off. “That man ran off as soon as he noticed us.” Was he watching them? Or, had he been expecting them? She kept Jasper trotting in the same direction and craned her neck trying to catch sight of the dark figure... some flash of his dark cloak or... anything, really...
Devi McCain
 player, 76 posts
 Human
 Caster
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 12:46
Re: Tiro
Devi frowned, looking around her. She hadn't seen anything herself, having been too preoccupied with their plans. But she trusted Lynessa well enough: the woman had a decent head on her shoulders. "I did not but that can't have been accidental. Did you see which way he went? Maybe we should split up and try and intercept him."
Jerischo Elsinoir Addis
 player, 49 posts
 Human
 Bard
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 15:36
Re: Tiro
That. . .Jerischo winced inwardly, even as he saw Lynessa notice the shadowed figure.  Why, oh why couldn't those that didn't want to be noticed do a better job of not being noticed?  Why did they need to seek out the trouble that was trying to avoid them?  That struck him as rather ill-advised.  In fact, borderline suicidal to him.  He continued on his path, pretending to not have seen the shadowy fool.  Ignorance was a strong defense, especially when other legitimately thought he was ignorant.  Best to keep up the act, get themselves a room, maybe even some money.
Lalita Chandra
 player, 137 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Caster
Thu 31 Jul 2014
at 16:00
Re: Tiro
Lalita had indeed noticed the man, however, she wasn't quite shore if it was wise to suddenly split up the group just to chase after them. What if they wanted them to follow? What if it was a trap? Of course,it was posshipble that the women was reading too much into this. Still, they needed to be careful. Wait, careful? Oh cods she was starting to think like a puff fish. Spear it! Who was she squidding? Being careful never got her anywhere before, plus a little chase might be fin!

"He slipped away over there" she announced, pointing towards the direction of where the figure went. "We'll have to be quick if we want to catch him, he probably knows this place a lot better than us. Glub."

This message was last edited by the player at 16:00, Thu 31 July 2014.

Jada
 player, 91 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Fri 1 Aug 2014
at 02:24
Re: Tiro
Jada had of coursed noticed the man's behavior, but thought little of it. This was not the first time someone turned a corner and was frightened upon seeing him. The others seemed to think more of it, but Jada just didn't see what they planned on doing once they found the man. He shook his head as he considered it. "I'll leave this to all of you. I am going to make sure trouble does not find our elf. I don't like how this place smells.."

Dismounting, he began to follow Lucinda's trail, between her and her mount the scents wouldn't be hard to pick out. Did she have a plan to meet back up with the group? It might be hard if their chase takes them across the city.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:47, Fri 01 Aug 2014.

TheDudeAbides
 GM, 462 posts
Wed 27 Aug 2014
at 19:01
Re: Tiro
    The man had vanished from sight into a group of dilapidated houses. Fortunately there are not many places he could have gone, Tiro is not a large town. As the members in pursuit move closer to his last location a strange smell assaults their nostrils; the smell is musty and acrid, almost a sulfur-like scent. Rounding the corner, the group is faced with a collection of five cottages. The windows are boarded shut but smoke curls from the battered chimneys of the three on the left.

PM

PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:29, Wed 27 Aug 2014.

Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 219 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Wed 27 Aug 2014
at 21:14
Re: Tiro
PM
Jada
 player, 93 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Wed 27 Aug 2014
at 21:39
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 465 posts
Wed 27 Aug 2014
at 21:47
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:20, Wed 03 Sept 2014.

Lynessa Crescent
 player, 124 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Tue 2 Sep 2014
at 03:32
Re: Tiro
Lynessa followed the mysterious figure into the knot of ramshackle houses. She wasn't sure what she expected to gain from the pursuit, and all things considered her time would probably be better spent mingling in one of the alehouses looking for loose tongues or soldiers whom she felt they could trust. But, the way the stranger had slipped from sight upon seeing them stuck with her. If it turned out to be nothing... well... a little paranoia could be a good thing. Right?

She sniffed the air, and her nose wrinkled at the scent. She'd probably smelled something just like it at one of the alchemist shops in Free Port, though she couldn't identify it. ”Too bad Lucinda isn't here. She'd probably know what it was and where it was coming from just from the scent.” She figured it was probably just a result of whatever was burning in the three cottages.

She dismounted Jasper and sighed. Likely, the shadowy figure had gotten away but, three of these homes appeared to be occupied. Maybe someone had seen which way he went? She approached the farthest home on the left, her right hand curling into a fist to knock on the door...
Lalita Chandra
 player, 140 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Caster
Wed 3 Sep 2014
at 01:50
Re: Tiro
Following behind the swordfish, Lalita looked around the town and made a mental note of all that she saw. You never knew what you might notice amongst a crowd of unique fish. Her head suddenly turned as her nose caught whiff of a strange scent. She covered her nose and taking note of the three tumbledown houses in front of them, guessed that the mysterious figure must of ran into one of them.

She watched as Lynessa dismounted her horse, the fish-kin following suite.

"A house for each of us, huh? Lets play a game! I bet the people in my house will know where our mysterious stranger is!"

She smiled, this group was so serious. They needed to loosen up a bit, enjoy life! Even if they were going to fight the darkness, that only emphasized how important it was to smile at times like these.

Going up to the house in the middle, Lalita waited untilthe swordfish knocked on her door. Then taking in a deep breath, she knocked on the one in front of her. In a way she was little nervous. She didn't know how well these people would take to her, after all, it wasn't every day you had a blue skinned girl knocking at your door step!

"I...reely hope they don't sink me for a shark. Glub." She murmured.

This message was last edited by the player at 01:51, Wed 03 Sept 2014.

TheDudeAbides
 GM, 486 posts
Wed 3 Sep 2014
at 17:19
Re: Tiro
Upon knocking, both Lynessa and Lalita are surprised as the battered doors swing creakily open. The inside of the dilapidated houses are dimly lit by sparse candles placed sporadically throughout the dingy interior. The girls take a step forward into the small broken down houses and look about the rooms. Behind both of the women, the doors slide shut and lock with a 'click'. Devi is left, standing alone, in the streets outside the three houses.

PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:38, Wed 03 Sept 2014.

Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 220 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Wed 3 Sep 2014
at 17:32
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:41, Wed 03 Sept 2014.

TheDudeAbides
 GM, 489 posts
Wed 3 Sep 2014
at 19:07
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:22, Wed 03 Sept 2014.

Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 221 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Wed 3 Sep 2014
at 19:20
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 490 posts
Wed 3 Sep 2014
at 19:37
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 16:31, Thu 04 Sept 2014.

Jada
 player, 103 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Thu 4 Sep 2014
at 04:52
Re: Tiro
PM
Lynessa Crescent
 player, 126 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Thu 4 Sep 2014
at 05:25
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 502 posts
Thu 4 Sep 2014
at 16:40
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 503 posts
Thu 4 Sep 2014
at 16:55
Re: Tiro
PM
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 225 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Fri 5 Sep 2014
at 00:02
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:10, Wed 10 Sept 2014.

Jerischo Elsinoir Addis
 player, 55 posts
 Human
 Bard
Fri 5 Sep 2014
at 01:58
Re: Tiro
Jerischo had had no choice but to follow the others.  Goddess knew he didn't actually trust himself to wander the town alone, not with the others mucking about.  So, his common and danger senses wailing in protest, he dismounted from Comet, and took one of the boarded up houses that the others hadn't.  An old song came to his mind as he hesitated with the handle.

That song ends with the curious little children in the stomach of an ogre.  Funny, he used to sing that at taverns to annoy kids.  Now, he felt a little bad about remembering that one.  Oh well.  He grasped the handle, and opened the door slowly.  Hoping it was stuck, and that he'd be able to give up.
Lynessa Crescent
 player, 127 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Fri 5 Sep 2014
at 04:55
Re: Tiro
PM
Jada
 player, 104 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Fri 5 Sep 2014
at 13:53
Re: Tiro
PM
Lalita Chandra
 player, 142 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Caster
Tue 9 Sep 2014
at 01:47
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 517 posts
Wed 10 Sep 2014
at 20:18
Re: Tiro
PM


PM
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 226 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Wed 10 Sep 2014
at 21:56
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:10, Wed 10 Sept 2014.

TheDudeAbides
 GM, 520 posts
Wed 10 Sep 2014
at 22:09
Re: Tiro
PM
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 227 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Wed 10 Sep 2014
at 22:31
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 521 posts
Wed 10 Sep 2014
at 23:13
Re: Tiro
PM
Lalita Chandra
 player, 143 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Caster
Thu 11 Sep 2014
at 02:33
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:25, Thu 11 Sept 2014.

Lynessa Crescent
 player, 130 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Fri 12 Sep 2014
at 01:04
Re: Tiro
PM
Jerischo Elsinoir Addis
 player, 56 posts
 Human
 Bard
Sat 13 Sep 2014
at 01:58
Re: Tiro
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:27, Sat 13 Sept 2014.

Jada
 player, 105 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Sun 14 Sep 2014
at 16:36
Re: Tiro
PM
Lucinda Eravyn
 player, 228 posts
 Elf
 Alchemist
Thu 18 Sep 2014
at 01:01
Re: Tiro
PM
TheDudeAbides
 GM, 525 posts
Thu 18 Sep 2014
at 17:34
Re: Tiro
PM


PM


PM
Lynessa Crescent
 player, 133 posts
 Human
 Fighter
Mon 22 Sep 2014
at 03:01
Re: Tiro
PM
Jada
 player, 109 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Monk
Mon 22 Sep 2014
at 04:43
Re: Tiro
PM
Devi McCain
 player, 81 posts
 Human
 Caster
Mon 22 Sep 2014
at 22:40
Re: Tiro
Devi was isolated outside the houses and cursed. Civilization was a just as much a jungle as the Greenwood. The distinct feeling of being divided like this made her think about hunting wolves. She did not care much for being on this side of a hunt.

Chasing a half seen cloak in an attempt to end this quickly dropped her in this mess, someone was trying to play a longer game. She needed to assess the situation before things spiraled further out of her control. That meant getting information.

She looked around her surroundings, eyes open for threats. She listened in carefully through the door, silence could either good or very bad. Was there another way into the house?
Lalita Chandra
 player, 145 posts
 Beast-Kin
 Caster
Tue 23 Sep 2014
at 04:15
Re: Tiro
In reply to TheDudeAbides (msg # 59):