3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: archive 0
Angati
 PC, 792 posts
 Oracle 6
 Time does bend
Sat 21 Jan 2017
at 22:35
3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
OOC: Been thinking about how to chime in... and I must say I have no idea... I am boss to this people or only alohan is ?. Are we passengers with regards to them ?. What was there to do with deciding bunks on the other ship if we are going on this one ?.
Angati would like to check that cargo that was being stowed...  and would also like to give these people a chance to get off the boat if they find this to be too dangerous... but I don't know if I'd be mining Alohan's authority.

Kassius
 player, 541 posts
 Hunter 4
Sun 22 Jan 2017
at 15:07
3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Kassius approached Skald, the half-elf bosun. He seemed to be painfully shy, something Kassius could well understand. Perhaps both half-elf and half-orc felt untethered from society, neither one thing or the other. The best way to approach Kassius was to be short, direct, and talk about the thing he loved, the wild and the animals within. Perhaps a similar approach would work well here.

"I haven't spent much time on a boat. Could you tell me what a bosun does?"
Dungeon Master
 GM, 2438 posts
 All Powerfull
 DM
Sun 22 Jan 2017
at 17:09
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Angati:
OOC: Been thinking about how to chime in... and I must say I have no idea... I am boss to this people or only alohan is ?. Are we passengers with regards to them ?.


I see it is a bit tricky. You guys are definitely more than just passengers - both because of your skills and also because you are good friends with the captain.

Angati:
What was there to do with deciding bunks on the other ship if we are going on this one ?.


You guys were meant to organise the bunks on this vessel, the Sea Wyvern. Lavinia has her own boat with her own captain and another 30 colonists on it to organise.

Angati:
Angati would like to check that cargo that was being stowed...  and would also like to give these people a chance to get off the boat if they find this to be too dangerous... but I don't know if I'd be mining Alohan's authority.


We'll write that in somehow.

Kassius:
"I haven't spent much time on a boat. Could you tell me what a bosun does?"


"Oh, um, the bosun is responsible for the equipment and crew on the ship," mutters Skald. He looks up at the half-orc. "Ugh. Sorry, bad night. Didn't get much sleep. Again. And it's so bright out here."
Alohan Nuari
 NPC, 615 posts
 Barbarian 3 / Monk 2
Sun 22 Jan 2017
at 20:02
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
The crew break into a chorus of protests. It is too far. Too dangerous. Too crazy. If Angati is serious about allowing crewmembers who don't want to participate off the boat, then maybe there will be no-one left!

Alohan starts to look a little cross as shown by his ears getting redder and redder. "STOP!" he finally screams. "We be going, and dis is de end of it!"

"But skipper, how are we even going to find this island? We don't know the way!"
says his first mate.

"We have a guide," answers Alohan without hesitation. "Der be dis man, err, gnome, who be knowing de way."
Lavinia Vanderboren
 NPC, 49 posts
Sun 22 Jan 2017
at 20:02
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
As if by magic, Urol steps un board, followed by the lovely form of Lavinia Vanderboren, dressed as they have never seen her before.



The young noble woman has discarded her usual long skirts and is clad in a tight pair of breeches and wears a simple white shirt on top of that. A blue vest is tied tight at her waist and she has a blade of each hip. She notices the party, especially Alohan, starting at her.

"What? Well, Logan said I had to wearing something free flowing if I am going to fight effectively. How is the planning going? Are the crew onboard with the trip. Err, 'onboard' in that they agree to go I mean..."
Angati
 PC, 793 posts
 Oracle 6
 Time does bend
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 07:35
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Angati shrugged "I am not sure these men are really worth their salt... Captain Alohan promised they were the finest... but so far they mostly seem like a bunch of hang-over whining ladies... still, I trust Alohan so, it might well be that they just have heard far too many stories...".

Pointing at Urol she said "That one there, has gone and come back, and quite a number of people went with him and even stayed there to start a colony... so... I don't know what the hell you have heard of the place, but coming and going is something that has been done several times before ! Pick up your balls wherever you left them and do your work... I am sure Alohan is paying each of you handsomely, earn your pay now".

Turning towards Lirith she said "I'd like to check out that provisioning you said you'r checking out down there... "
Celene
 player, 1217 posts
 Sorcerer 6
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 18:35
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Celene turns towards the boy when he calls her name. Mistress didn't quite suit her. Maybe if she'd given in to Nylaria; that's how she have been addressed? Celene's hair, now tied back in a long tail, flipped over her shoulder as she turned "Please call me Celene." she said sounding half exasperated "Can I assume that you have turned to more legal pursuits since we last crossed paths?" she asked the boy.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 2442 posts
 All Powerfull
 DM
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 19:10
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Celene:
Celene's hair, now tied back in a long tail, flipped over her shoulder as she turned "Please call me Celene." she said sounding half exasperated.


"Ohhhh.... just 'Celene'? Yes miss!" the boy actually blushes a bit, while some of his fellow crew members begin to chuckle a little. It's strange, he isn't even that much younger than her, but she has packed a lifetime of experiences into the last six months and has matured a lot more than she probably wants to think about. She feels a generation older than this kid.

Celene:
"Can I assume that you have turned to more legal pursuits since we last crossed paths?" she asked the boy.



"Yes miss, er, Celene. Captain Nuari, um, that's the skipper, has helped me turn a new leaf, or surf a new wave as he puts it. He sent me on a course about..." the dark haired lad screws up his face in concentration "...high-genie-ants. It's about washing your hands, and not picking your nose, begging your ladyship's pardon, while making food. Now I am the cook!" The boy beams.

Angati:
Angati shrugged "I am not sure these men are really worth their salt... Captain Alohan promised they were the finest... but so far they mostly seem like a bunch of hang-over whining ladies... still, I trust Alohan so, it might well be that they just have heard far too many stories...".

Pointing at Urol she said "That one there, has gone and come back, and quite a number of people went with him and even stayed there to start a colony... so... I don't know what the hell you have heard of the place, but coming and going is something that has been done several times before ! Pick up your balls wherever you left them and do your work... I am sure Alohan is paying each of you handsomely, earn your pay now".


There is a lot of disgruntled muttering and some bashful feet shuffling at the end of Angati's shaming speech, with the bit about them 'picking up their balls' seeming to have the biggest effect. How could such a tongue lashing come out of the mouth of such a young lady?!

Alohah sidles alongside her. "Er, to be telling de truth Angati, I not be paying them yet. De business has not been so good yet, but I be doing it after our first job." he admits shamefacedly.

In any case, it looks like the oracle's words have had their desired effect. With slumping shoulders, the crew gradually allow themselves to be talked around by their skipper and they agree to go. None of them look very excited about it.

Angati:
Turning towards Lirith she said "I'd like to check out that provisioning you said you'r checking out down there... "


"Sure!" says the young lady cheerfully. She leads Angati down first one set of stairs, and then down another to the lower hold. It is pretty empty, just a few bits of over equipment and the dried provisions from the poor S.O.B.'s who'd had the misfortune to be moored in Kraken's Cove the night that Vanthus let all hell break loose.

"We don't have much," says Lirith. "And the only meat is that terrible salted fish. Yuck! It tastes almost as bad as this place smells. It's the bilges down there you know." The sailor steps over to a grill over the bilge that is popped up and kicks it closed. "The skipper was gunna get it all cleaned out at some point, but we never got round to it." The stench is pretty bad. Think rotting open sewer. But at least no one had to sleep down here since all the berths were on the floors above.

This message was lightly edited by the GM at 19:10, Mon 23 Jan 2017.

Logan
 player, 733 posts
 Unchained Rogue 5
 Gwynharwyf's Blade 1
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 19:37
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Logan watches, mostly bemused, as the crew of their ship is introduced.  The rogue thinks back to the docks in Shadowshore.  It's possible a more unlikely band of sailors has been assembled, but I doubt it.  I hope we don't run into any major trouble out there...I'm not sure if this crew could find its way out of the harbor.

He walks over to Alohan and whispers his concerns to the islander: "Are you sure this crew is...ah, ready for this voyage?"I think that one is drunk, Logan says, discretely pointing to Skald.

But Logan's attention is forcefully diverted when Lavinia steps on board.  He wasn't used to seeing a member of the nobility dressed like...well, dressed like anything but a noble.  But the oddly jarring vision of the young mistress of the Vandorboren house dressed as a...well, not a common cutpurse, but perhaps one from means, was jarring.  Logan found it impossible to keep his mouth closed...or formulate a coherent response.

"Ah, yes....free flowing.  I'm glad you listened."
Dungeon Master
 GM, 2443 posts
 All Powerfull
 DM
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 19:49
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
The next hour or two is spent sending our the crews of both the Sea Wyvern and the Blue Nixie on errands to gather the necessary supplies. Things are going well until they hear a commotion at the other end of the docks. Some dingbat is ridding a large horse down the middle of the pier at a trot, forcing the busy sailor and stevedores working on the various ships moored either side to throw themselves out of the way or risk being trampled. A growing caucus of insults and cussing builds behind the young nobleman astride the stallion makes his way towards them - strangely enough, there is also am old man shuffling along behind him, gasping for breath in his attempts to keep up.
Lavinia Vanderboren
 NPC, 50 posts
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 19:49
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal


"Oh no!" gasps Lavinia. "He's here! I honestly didn't think he would actually come!" she says in horror.

Before the party can ask her about it, the rider has neatly barged the last dockworker aside and has reached the Sea Wyvern. He dismounts in a grandiose sweeping movement and springs up the gangplank, not asking the captain of the vessel for permission to board.

The party realises to their disgust, that they have met him before.
Avner Meravanchi
 NPC, 9 posts
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 19:49
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal

http://previously.tv/magnum-pi...agnum-pi-theme-song/

It is none other than Avner Meravanchi, the youngest son of Lord Meravanchi and the brat that they encountered in the 'Mermaid's Secret' - where he tried to molest the aged Angati. That encountered ended with Alohan almost breaking the man's jaw.

Kassius also bumped into 'Avner the Jackass' during CarnavalÚ night - the hunter had been forced to 'goose' the man's stead in order to clear a path for the other to flee the runaway Thunder Lizard 'Temauhti-tecuani'.

If Avner recognises any of the party, he certainly doesn't show it. He has eyes for only one person on board. "Ah-ha! There you are my beloved! My sweetheart!" sings out the man. He holds one hand out to Lavinia, palm face up.

"Oh. Young Master Meravanchi. You really shouldn't have," stumbles out Lavinia as she slowly moves her hand towards his.

She never gets to finish her sentence, as Avner scoops up her hand and pulls it towards his lips. What follows can only be described as 'hand molestation' has he plants a series of revolting slopping kisses onto the back of her hand - it is dripping wet when Lavinia manages to finally pull it back from his grip with a twist of her wrist.

"Ah! No need for formality my beloved. Betroved couples have no need for such modesty!" He looks her up and down, eating her up with his eyes. "And what is this? New attire for our sea adventure. <licks his lips> I like it. I like it very much. It'll be like unwrapping a present just for me..."
Alohan Nuari
 NPC, 616 posts
 Barbarian 3 / Monk 2
Mon 23 Jan 2017
at 19:49
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Alohan turns to Lavinia, as the dastardly nobleman is distracted by the arrives of the sweating and gasping man who had been following behind him at the top of the gangplank. The old man looks close to collapse since he had been carrying two bags on his back and one on his front. He falls to the deck in a heap.

"Betroved? To him? My makamae, please say it isn't true," he whispers to Lavinia.

"Oh Alohan! I had no choice. I was out of money and needed this chance to restore my family's fortune. And there was a condition to the loan from the Meravanchi family. <sigh> I had to grant Avner courting rights! <yeesh! almost gags> It will be alright, you will see. Once I am at Farshore and have everything settled and the trade flowing... I will call the whole fracing thing off! Please just keep him away from me until then."

Meanwhile, Avner is dressing down his servant. "Barnaby! Where the blazes have you been man?! AND GET THOSE BAGS OFF THE DECK! That's real thunder lizard hide you are scuffing."

The poor man struggles to answer through gasping breathes. "Just... catching... up... with... you... young... master..."

"Well damn it man. Keep up the pace next time!" Avner looks around, trying to find something. He spots Alohan.

"Ah! There we are." He flings the first of his bags at Alohan. "Stow this and the rest in my stateroom will you boy. Then help my useless sack of a valet here unpack."

Steam starts to buildup behind Alohan's eyes.

"Oh please, please, please," whispers Lavina. "Just keep him quiet and on board here until we get to the island. I will do anything! Please just keep him under control!"

Alohan's fist clench and unclench repeatedly. He breathes deeply. "I am Captain Nuari and I own this vessel. One of my crew will be happy to escort you to the bunkroom. <sighs slightly> Young master..."

OOC: Whew, taking a break here. Too many words. What am I doing? Writing a book here?
Angati
 PC, 794 posts
 Oracle 6
 Time does bend
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 07:44
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
You are doing really well... don't know how to alleviate your charge more though....  by the way, I am going to break that man's teeth... when I see him. It is really a pity that Ron left now... He'd have enjoyed his role as captain and I'd have loved seeing him... now, I feel like stepping on Alohan's toes taking these people as if I was in command.

Angati was below the deck when Avner arrived and thus she heard nothing of the matter only that someone else had come, probably two people carrying a load of something. She stopped paying attention to the noises and turned back again to Lirith... looking around the place once more and wrinkling her nose.

Talking quite calmly and in a lower voice, she said "Hmmm... ok...  so... I don't think this pile of shit needed any stowing or any such work... so what were you really doing here ?. Looking at you I'd have said you were either with your lover or sleeping... and Lirith, I don't really care either way. I want to make the best journey we can make, we will have enough trouble on the way to be looking for more trouble among ourselves... so, whatever it is, come out with  it, and if there is anything you might need help with, don't hesitate to ask me".

She paused giving her time to reply, "Now... do you know your way about provisioning ?... because this sure looks like shit... so if you  know your way about these things, I'll be happy to take all this shit and throw it overboard, and go with you to do the provisioning required for the trip...  and I'll be sure to mention how good you are at these things."

OOC: Diplomacy... trying to start to win people to my side: Influence attitude http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/diplomacy
08:43, Today: Angati rolled 26 using 1d20+18.  Diplomacy Roll.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 2444 posts
 All Powerfull
 DM
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 18:01
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Angati:
...it is really a pity that Ron left now... He'd have enjoyed his role as captain and I'd have loved seeing him... now, I feel like stepping on Alohan's toes taking these people as if I was in command.<quote>

OOC: yeah, I was really looking forward to him handling some of these difficult diplomacy situations, sigh, alas now it will never be.

<quote Angati><Orange>Talking quite calmly and in a lower voice, she said "Hmmm... ok...  so... I don't think this pile of shit needed any stowing or any such work... so what were you really doing here ?. Looking at you I'd have said you were either with your lover or sleeping... and Lirith, I don't really care either way. I want to make the best journey we can make, we will have enough trouble on the way to be looking for more trouble among ourselves... so, whatever it is, come out with  it, and if there is anything you might need help with, don't hesitate to ask me".


The young girl's eyes narrow as she sizes Angati up in the dim light of the hold. "You got a good sense for things for a noblewoman," she says finally. "Look, I got wind of the fact that we would be sailing soon and I thought it would be worth my while to find somewhere that I could stow some cargo that wouldn't be on the manifest, if you know what I mean..."

She reaches out quickly and grabs hold of Angati's tunic. "...and you'd be best to keep quiet about my future little enterprise if you know what's good for you." Her eyes gleam in the dark.

Angati:
She paused giving her time to reply, "Now... do you know your way about provisioning ?... because this sure looks like shit... so if you  know your way about these things, I'll be happy to take all this shit and throw it overboard, and go with you to do the provisioning required for the trip...  and I'll be sure to mention how good you are at these things."


OOC: Well, you'd have probably said something else considering Lirith's response, but just for fun let's play it this way...

The girl blinks as Angati not only refuses to back down, but doesn't even blink at her threat.

"Err... Yeah, sure. I mean, all this stuff is left over garage. I agree this stuff is call crap and we should start from scratch. And take on good water too. Water is even more important on a ship you know, we won't survive more than about a day without it and clerics can't make that much with spells..."

This message was lightly edited by the GM at 18:01, Tue 24 Jan 2017.

Avner Meravanchi
 NPC, 10 posts
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 18:17
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Back up on deck, the conversation about where Young Master Avner should berth is continuing.

"Bunkroom? You mean with the peasant! Ye'gads man! Surely you jest. What about that room?"
He points down towards the prow of the ship to the open door that leads to the captain's quarters. "It would be good to get a room with a door out to the deck, and then Thunderstrike could sleep in the room next door. Oh, don't worry about old Barnaby. He can sleep outside my door like usual."

Alohan is speechless for a second. "Dat is being de captain's quarters," he says very slowly and coolly, his anger starting to brew again like a dormant volcano awakening.

"Well, whatever..." Avner turns back to Lavinia, his face shifting into a leer. "Where are you sleeping my little turtledove? Maybe I should just bunk with you..."

Lavinia manages to avoid showing her disgust. "Alas my dear fiancÚ, that is impossible. You know that tongues would waggle if we spent such a long journey in proximity. I will be traveling on my own ship, the Blue Nixie," she points to where it is berthed over the other side of the pier.

"Ugh! Blast, this trip is going to be trial! Damn it man, I will stay in there... 'captain's quarters' or not, or the whole deal is off!" His mouth turns upwards into a sneer. "Then you will be out without a penny dear Lavinia, how would you like that." He turns to Alohan. "So what do you say... Captain." The last word is a mocking salute.

He is facing away from Lavinia, and behind him she is mouthing out a silent please to Alohan for help. The native clenches his jaw and his eyes darken.

"Very well, you may be sleeping in der..."

"Capital! Come on now Barnaby, get me unpacked and then bring Thunderstrike on board. Make sure you brush him down properly mind you savage..." his voice trails off as he disappears into the cabin.

OOC: Let this be a lesson to you all. If you leave the game then your character will become a pussy.

Behind him, Alohan lets out a long painful breath as his face continues to turn crimson.

"Oh thank you Alohan, thank you. I will never forget this!"
gushes Lavinia. "I'm going back to the Blue Nixie to get out of his way. Remember, just until we get to the island, then it is all over with him!" Lavinia retreats towards the safety of her own ship.

"...yes, you be sleeping in there... until we are out of de harbour and I kill you with de bare hands!" mutters Alohan darkly.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 2445 posts
 All Powerfull
 DM
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 19:15
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Character Investments
Kassius   1,000 gp
Logan       500 gp
Angati      438 gp
Alohan     1,000 gp


With Avner out of the way for a bit, the preparations continue. Kassius, Logan and Angati also manage to get to the markets to make their own investments.

Kassius is in the best position to understand what a developing colony would need in the way of supplies since he has just finished building his own mini version of this with the Dangerous Critters Ranch. He buys 1,000 gp of building materials and the sorts of tools needed for construction, e.g. hammers, saws, axes, etc.

Alohan organises the purchase of items that he thinks will be popular with the native race on the Isle. He spends 1,000 gp on good quality steel weapons such as swords and daggers, and also on farming tools such as machetes and spades.

Angati uses her remaining money (438 gp) to purchase fine fabrics that can be made into decent clothing from her favourite dressmaker, Bronson Bartokomous (remember him?).

And Logan... well, the rogue returns to the pier just after the stroke of noon driving a herd of fine pigs before him.

Later in the day a small crowd gathers around the vessels to say goodbye.

OOC: Let's get this done!
Tessara Merrion
 NPC, 5 posts
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 19:25
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
"Goodbye Logan! Please take good care of yourself!"

Any concerns the rogue has about leaving his mother alone by herself are quickly addressed....

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:25, Tue 24 Jan 2017.

Vorsh
 NPC, 47 posts
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 19:26
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
"Don't worry about your Mom, Logan," says Vorsh, shoving his arm around Tessara. "I promise I'm going take real good care of her!" Tessara leans into Vorsh, and smiles, but Logan thinks that the arm around her is a little bit roughly placed for his liking.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:26, Tue 24 Jan 2017.

Worrin Lidu
 NPC, 10 posts
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 19:27
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Worrin Lidu is also there...
Zelina Lidu
 NPC, 11 posts
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 19:27
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
...along with Zelina. Angati's older sister embraces her again and again, and even her father looks touched.
Karthach Feldspar-Ash
 NPC, 21 posts
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 19:28
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Karthach, her old friend, is also on the dock.

Kassius' grandfather and little brother (Brutus) are in attendance. The old man stays into one of his typical lectures to Kassius about responsibility and the importance of discipline.

OOC: Hmm, they never quite made full NPC status, did they?

No-one is there for Celene.
Amarilde Vanderboren
 NPC, 40 posts
Tue 24 Jan 2017
at 19:29
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
"Well dear cousin, I see you have left me to look after the place while you run around having adventures! Very well. I will try and hold things together until you get back, but you'd better return with a ship for of treasure or there will be trouble!"

By Amarilde's tone it seems that she is only have joking.

She catches Alohan's eye and gives him a friendly nod.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:30, Tue 24 Jan 2017.

Angati
 PC, 796 posts
 Oracle 6
 Time does bend
Wed 25 Jan 2017
at 08:33
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
When Angati went upstairs to find Avner she stopped dead cold, her hand caressing the thorn on her glove. The man's gaze passed over her without even recognising her. Angati had to draw breath several times not to throw the man out of the ship with a good kick on his balls... Alohan put a hand on her shoulder calming her down "As soon as we are far from port...... please find out with Lavinia what are the details of her arrangement with the Meravanchi's... I spot my father and sister there... and maybe we could get finance from another source and get rid of him all in one go"

OOC: And I suppose that business Angels and investors are also out of the pathfinder game right ?.... we are stuck with him no matter if investing in this business would make more sense for the Lidus to avoid the Meravanchi's getting the best of the deal....

Angati passed as much time as she could with her father and sister, when Karthach approached she said to her sister "Karthach has helped me and proven a solid support through all these difficult years... he has even risked his life for me, at least twice... he is solid, and a man one can lean on... please take care of him, and trust him with your life if it comes to that, he will not let you down". Turning then to her father and sister "Be careful father, I think the Meravanchi ar planning something, their moves and motives are not clean... I understand that it may not be the best move to invest in this enterprise now... but I hope this does not give them the head start... that man there.. Avner, he is a rapist among other things... and I think his whole family is on the same moral level.. be careful, I'll keep a watch on these... hmmm there is this place, that used to be a thief's hangout... it's a good place to hide or hide things, do feel free to use it as you please, these are the keys" she said handing them the keys and instructions on how to get there.

She was about to leave, but she felt a tugging on her sleeve, and smiled from ear to ear "Anansi say's till later... she hugs you both... Take lots of care". She hugged and kissed each of them repeatedly, and with tears in her eyes, she left, she decided not to say anything about her dreams and premonitions about what was waiting for her at the sea of sargassum...

OOC: Ok, so not to get into the detail as you want to leave, and I just hate all the minutious micro management... But we have proper food and water for the trip. I'd have wanted to check on whatever it was that Lirith was stowing, and would probably have no problem with whatever it was unless it was a danger for the rest of us.... As for the sleeping positions, I'd sleep with Celene I guess... and maybe also with the captain's second if the captain takes her bunk... or maybe that won't be necessary knowing Alohan... he is all about optimising space with girls.

Please let me know if there is anything else you'd need us to check on...or to address IC.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 2448 posts
 All Powerfull
 DM
Wed 25 Jan 2017
at 19:32
Re: 3A - SWW - Part One: A Modest Proposal
Angati:
OOC: And I suppose that business Angels and investors are also out of the pathfinder game right ?....


OOC: G'DAMN IT BENI!!!

Angati tries to figure out what Lirith was up to, but there isn't anything stashed down in the lower hold... yet.

Worrin and Zelina promise to look out for Karthach, and to take steps so that the former Lotus Dragon lair doesn't get misused.

Her father looks puzzled at Angati's words about her dead twin sister, but eventually just nods with tears in his eyes.

Angati ensures that ample water and food is packed for the journey.

The thirty colonists that will be making the trip also board. The party ends up split better two sleeping quarters - Logan, Kassius, Kibeti and Alohan (until he makes good on his threat to murder Avner) sleep in the six berth bunkroom under the forecastle. They have to share this with Father Feres and Skald, which would be crowded in the best of times, but is even worse since a whole bunch of gear has to be moved out a stowage locker so Thunderstrike can be brought on board.

Angati and Celene sleep in the smaller 4 person bunkroom next to the galley - they will be sharing with the first mate Amella and Lirith.

Shefton Rosk and the cabin boy Tavey sleep in the galley on mats.

The remaining eight sailors are forced to slump it in the main bunkroom with the 30 colonists.



Then, a few hours later, the two ships hoist their sails and head out of the harbour. As the characters look back on the beautiful spires and buildings or Sasserine, they wonder if they will ever be back.

OOC: Here we go!

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:33, Wed 25 Jan 2017.