Storage Space.   Posted by Shadow Master.Group: 0
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 921 posts
 From Russia with Love
Sun 12 Nov 2017
at 02:36
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Shadow Master (msg # 384):

"Right. Might be best to head back to earth for now to make sure we can adapt the rechargers to match with our power supplies. Finding ways to make new grenade launcher ammunition would also be good, assuming that none of that which exists matches, which would be nothing short of a miracle. We can get these sits adjusted too to make sure they fir us all. I claim a heavy blaster pistol or two as well. At least one, and two if no-one else wants the second, and 10 batteries. Who is in line for re-breather suits?"
Caleb Hunt
 player, 315 posts
Sun 12 Nov 2017
at 02:38
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Ivan Petrovich (msg # 385):

"I can claim a pistol, but the rebreather suit is less useful to me than to most due to my ability to change forms. I will only take one of them if there is one no-one else wants. Who can use the grenade launcher?"
Serifina
 NPC, 257 posts
Sun 12 Nov 2017
at 02:42
Re: Storage Space
"Well, I will take a suit and a heavy pistol. I love these modern weapons."
Skullsplinter
 NPC, 50 posts
Sun 12 Nov 2017
at 02:43
Re: Storage Space
"We probably should be going . If you don't have any more business here, I can open a gate for all of us"
Morgana
 NPC, 72 posts
Sun 12 Nov 2017
at 02:44
Re: Storage Space
"I am find with a pistol, I rely on my magic"
Moses Colson
 player, 890 posts
 Sharp Doctor
Sun 12 Nov 2017
at 03:03
Re: Storage Space
Morgana and I were going to each take a suit and a standard blaster. Also need a battery and a back up each. If I recall correctly Jasper just wanted the suit, preferring to rely on his abilities with his current weapons.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:04, Sun 12 Nov 2017.

Morgana
 NPC, 73 posts
Mon 13 Nov 2017
at 01:27
Re: Storage Space
"I should give the suit a shot to see if I can use it with my magic. I am not use to wearing armor" she says smiling at Moses.
Moses Colson
 player, 891 posts
 Sharp Doctor
Mon 13 Nov 2017
at 01:47
Re: Storage Space
It could save you the effort of magical protection... allowing you more to attack with.
Skullsplinter
 NPC, 51 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 01:51
Re: Storage Space
Skullsplinter looks around "Any place in particular you want to go? I can try and get us there"
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 922 posts
 From Russia with Love
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 01:53
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Skullsplinter (msg # 393):

"I think back to earth for now, and then back to where that undead dragon is once we have prepared properly for an assault."
Moses Colson
 player, 892 posts
 Sharp Doctor
Wed 15 Nov 2017
at 03:18
Re: Storage Space
Moses moves over beside Morgana but doesn't crowd her.
Skullsplinter
 NPC, 52 posts
Thu 16 Nov 2017
at 01:55
Re: Storage Space
Skullsplinter starts the gate spell and it takes a while.

Finally the gate opens and on the other side is what looks like a clearing in a field. "Go, everyone though!"

Serifina goes though with her stuff.
Morgana
 NPC, 74 posts
Thu 16 Nov 2017
at 01:56
Re: Storage Space
Morgana looks at Moses "OK, you ready?" she runs though the opening.
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 923 posts
 From Russia with Love
Thu 16 Nov 2017
at 02:04
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Morgana (msg # 397):

Ivan grabs his stuff and anything unclaimed and heads through the portal.

[OOPs, corrected, sorry! But I do have my tuff still!]

This message was last edited by the player at 05:30, Thu 16 Nov 2017.

Moses Colson
 player, 893 posts
 Sharp Doctor
Thu 16 Nov 2017
at 02:32
Re: Storage Space
Ivan grabs his tuff and runs through too... following Moses who followed Morgana  ;-)
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 926 posts
 From Russia with Love
Fri 17 Nov 2017
at 05:34
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Moses Colson (msg # 399):

Just to clarify who has what as they head through the portal...

3 Heavy Blaster Pistols (Ivan, Ivan, Serfina)
3 regular Blaster pistols (Morgana, Moses, Caleb)
5 rebreather suits + 5 repair kits (Serfina, Morgana, Moses, Jasper, Ivan)
big shotgun that is a grenade launcher with a 6 round drum +12 round Explosive
case of 12 grenades (Ivan)
40 Extra batteries for the blasters. can be recharged. (Ivan:32, Morgana:2, Moses:2, Caleb: 2, Serfina: 2)
2 rechargers (Ivan)
3 curve shaped explosives. (Ivan)
Moses Colson
 player, 895 posts
 Sharp Doctor
Fri 17 Nov 2017
at 21:41
Re: Storage Space
Lets balance the loads
Ivan gives one heavy blaster, 12 Extra batteries for the blasters, a recharger and a curved shaped explosives to Jasper to carry.
Caleb can carry six Grenades for the shot gun and a curved Shape charge.
Moses takes an additional 6 Batteries leaving Ivan with just 14 and six Grenades for the shot gun to spread the weight, while Ivan has the weapon and 6 Grenades loaded.

We can spread it further in the field.
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 927 posts
 From Russia with Love
Fri 17 Nov 2017
at 22:30
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Moses Colson (msg # 401):

Ivan has a backpack that can carry up to 50 lbs without any weight...hence I gave him the heavy stuff no one is using...but take extra batteries if you want!
Moses Colson
 player, 897 posts
 Sharp Doctor
Sat 18 Nov 2017
at 01:37
Re: Storage Space
OK... and everything fits?
Shadow Master
 GM, 936 posts
 Shadow Master
Sat 18 Nov 2017
at 02:19
Re: Storage Space
Everything fits. The 6 orcs going though have a load also.
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 928 posts
 From Russia with Love
Sat 18 Nov 2017
at 02:39
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Shadow Master (msg # 404):

Which orcs were they again?
Shadow Master
 GM, 938 posts
 Shadow Master
Sat 18 Nov 2017
at 02:49
Re: Storage Space
Skullsplinter's guards
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 929 posts
 From Russia with Love
Sat 18 Nov 2017
at 02:52
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Shadow Master (msg # 406):

Ah, of course. Are they all through, and Skullsplitter?
Shadow Master
 GM, 939 posts
 Shadow Master
Sat 18 Nov 2017
at 03:52
Re: Storage Space
yesss...
Ivan Petrovich
 player, 931 posts
 From Russia with Love
Sat 18 Nov 2017
at 10:04
Re: Storage Space
In reply to Shadow Master (msg # 408):

Sorry, got that after I posted and read the rest of the posts...player critically failed a Perception roll...