Route 23.   Posted by Arceus.Group: 0
Arceus
 GM, 19 posts
Tue 23 Aug 2016
at 21:48
Route 23
The pokegear analyzes the Cottonee before be chimes in with "Cottonee, the cotton puff pokemon. When attacked, it escapes by shooting cotton from its body. The cotton serves as a decoy to distract the attacker. Perhaps because they feel more at ease in a group, they stick to others they find. They end up looking like a cloud." you then find a list of potential abilities they have, as well as known moves they can use.
Gin
 player, 9 posts
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 04:15
Route 23
"Oh- and my name's Gin, probably shoulda opened with that." Gin rubbed the back of his head, a little embarrassed he'd almost forgotten that part of an introduction.

As the farm came into view he perked up a bit, stretching the stiffness out of his arms. He overheard Mikey's Pokegear give its spiel, opening his own and skipping through the explanation, wanting a look at its moves and abilities. "Huh... cute thing, ain't it?" He closed one eye, giving the Cottonee an appraising glance, before shaking his head. "Little weak for my tastes, though." He snapped his Pokegear shut and stole a glance at the driver, trying to get an idea for where they were stopping off.
Mikey
 player, 9 posts
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 04:24
Route 23
" Awesome I just have to make friends with a pokemon like that, its like me just hanging out with its buddies. " He said as he hopped out of the truck tucking his arms, and legs in as he rolled along the ground.

23:23, Today: Mikey rolled 8 using 3d6.  Acrobatics .
Vivian
 player, 7 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 18:14
Route 23
Vivian watches Mikey, Shifting in her seat a little. She scans the Pokemon, but doesn't get up. She looks around anxiously.
Arceus
 GM, 21 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 18:18
Route 23
The driver looks back "Hey, are you crazy, don't go jumping out of a moving wagon, this isn't some movie or game, you can get hurt doing that!" he continues on up to Jack's farm mumbling about crazy kids and their crazy stunts when he sees Mikey land safely on the ground.

Mikey: The two Cottonee have not moved from where they have not moved from the spot they have chosen to rest.

Roll Perception
Mikey
 player, 10 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 21:16
Route 23
Mikey quickly stood up dusting himself off, laughing lightly as he looked around with a smile. " That was an interesting experience but maybe, I will wait for the wagon to stop next time. "

16:15, Today: Mikey rolled 9 using 3d6 ((3,5,1)).

This message was last edited by the player at 21:19, Fri 26 Aug 2016.

Arceus
 GM, 22 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 21:21
Route 23
Once you get close enough to get a better look, you notice there are tags on these Cottonee, they probably belong to the farm here. Though, they are a fair bit away from the farm it makes you wonder why they are out here.
Mikey
 player, 11 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 21:28
Route 23
" Well darn wish I could have made friends with you guys, but anyways you guys should probably get back to the farm you never know what might happen out here. " He said as he walked forward slowly holding his hands up, to show that he didn't mean them any harm.

16:27, Today: Mikey rolled 5 using 2d6 ((2,3)).
Arceus
 GM, 23 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 21:30
Route 23
The Cottonee seemed rather calm but as soon as you mentioned the farm, they started to back away from you. It appears they do not wish to go back to the farm.
Mikey
 player, 12 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 21:35
Route 23
" Huh but isn't that where you little guys live, or did something there scare you? " He asked as he looked over towards the farm, wondering what could have happened. " Well if you don't want to go back I won't force you, but you guys can't just stay out in the open. "
Arceus
 GM, 24 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 21:38
Route 23
They seem adamant to remain here. Looks like nothing you say will get them to move. You should probably go check out the farm, you recall the wagon driver said Jack was having a bit of trouble.
Mikey
 player, 13 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 22:03
Route 23
" Well you guys just hang out here for now, I am going to go see if I can't figure out whats going on. " He said as he ran of towards the barn hoping, to find some reason as to why the Cottonee didn't want to go back there.
Gin
 player, 10 posts
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 22:15
Route 23
Gin tapped his fingers along the edge of the wagon, when he heard Mikey running back up along the meadow he glanced back at the two Cottonee with a raised eyebrow. "Don't tell me you got overpowered by the little guys..." He said with a smirk, half-joking.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:15, Fri 26 Aug 2016.

Mikey
 player, 14 posts
Sat 27 Aug 2016
at 06:09
Route 23
" No not really....they belonged to the farm....but there is a problem with them. " He said as he ran making sure not, to trip over anything or stomp on anything important.
Vivian
 player, 8 posts
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 12:18
Route 23
Vivian leans over the edge of the wagon, shielding her eyes against the sun. She looks in the direction of the Cottonee, struggling to see at this distance. She looks down at Mikey, Are they sick?
Gin
 player, 11 posts
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 12:55
Route 23
Gin raised an eyebrow, looking back at the Cottonee, then toward the farm. "Well, we can let the farmer know about them at the very least..."
Arceus
 GM, 25 posts
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 17:33
Route 23
All of you make it into the farm, the driver stops the wagon, as he gets out of the wagon, you see a man walking up, being followed by a dog-like pokemon. The driver looks up "How's it going Jack, you hanging in there?" Jack tries to hide the somewhat distraught look on his face "Sure am! This place will be running for a long time." the dog-like pokemon bark's happily at his side, placing his paws on the side of his master's legs, trying to get attention, Jack will reach down and pat his head he then looks to the children tagging along "I see you're doing good for yourself, got some extra help?" The man chuckles "No, no such luck for me, these kids here were just needing a ride." He starts unloading some of the Cargo, Jack starts helping as well "Well, if they need a place to stay, this is as good as any."

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:34, Mon 29 Aug 2016.

Gin
 player, 12 posts
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 22:29
Route 23
Gin released Goji once more, pointing a thumb at the cargo. Goji rolled his eyes, before making a gesture like rolling up sleeves that weren't there, and getting to work. Gin hopped off the wagon and stood by the side, hands intertwined behind his head. "Seems like a couple Cottonee of yours made it out to the fields that-a-way, you got a broken fence or somethin'?" Gin's gaze fell to the dog, once again closing one eye as he appraised the Pokemon, before flipping out his Pokegear and giving it a quick scan.

15:29, Today: Gin rolled 12 using 3d6+1.  Who's that Pokemon?(farmer's dog).
Mikey
 player, 15 posts
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 23:15
Route 23
Mikey pulled out his poke-gear to scan the pokemon, before turning to the farmer with a frown. " Well it may be less of a broken fence, and more that they refuse to come back here. I hate to think that you had anything to do with it, but maybe there is a pokemon here that scares them, or some kind a plant they don't like? "
Arceus
 GM, 26 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 03:34
Route 23
Dex Reading: Lillipup, the puppy pokemon. It faces strong opponents with great courage. But, when at a disadvantage in a fight, this intelligent Pokémon flees.The long hair around its face provides an amazing radar that lets it sense subtle changes in its surroundings.

Jack sighed "I'm not rightly sure myself. Though, it's not just them, all the other  farm pokemon have been acting strange. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out with this going on but I'm not gonna let this keep me down."
Gin
 player, 13 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 03:41
Route 23
Gin tilted his head to one side, before squatting down in one swift motion to be at eye level with the Lillipup. "What about you there, laddie? You know what's going on?"
Arceus
 GM, 27 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 03:59
Route 23
The Lillipup tilts his head to the side, before barking a bit then laying down by Jack's leg. Jack thinks for a moment "It's nothing to worry yourselves over, I'll get you something to eat cooked up, you ever had Torchic egg? It's really good." the look on his face changes a bit as he hangs his shoulders "Sorry, I just remembered, my hens haven't been laying any eggs lately. I'm actually out. I have other things, though."

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:28, Tue 30 Aug 2016.

Gin
 player, 14 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 04:53
Route 23
Gin shrugged, figuring he'd misread the pup's antics. When talk turned to food Gin's smirk turned to a fullblown smile, even when it was discovered eggs were off the table. "Man, as long as it didn't come out of a can or a bag I'm excited. Still... you sure it ain't somethin' to be worried about? Pokemon can usually tell when something's up before people can, and with the recent drought I can't imagine it's a storm that's setting them off..."
Arceus
 GM, 28 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 05:06
Route 23
Jack scratches his head "... well, I've been looking into it, but I just dunno what is really causing it. Well, I know one thing and it's cause, I've been having some trouble with Rattata showing up, they've managed to get into some of my food, I have Scrap trying to hold them off but she's just a kitten, so there isn't too much she can do against all them rodents. So that's been hurting me a bit they aren't normally this active in raiding my Barn." Now that you get a better look around, the grass looks rather overgrown, it hasn't been completely cultivated yet, which makes sense, you can also see the hen house he was talking about as well as a Barn off in the distance and there is a pasture nearby, where you can see some balls of fluff lazing about, you'd swear there were some Cottonee among them, too.

The wagon driver walks up "All unloaded, Jack, I'll be heading off now, good seeing you again, I hope things get better." he turns to the three trainers "Well, good luck on the journey, be very careful on the travels, the roads aren't as safe as other regions, pokemon here are a bit more... wild sometimes. Mainly in the more mountainous areas but don't relax in open areas or forests, either, plenty of predators out there." he says, as he waves to you all, before be gets into his wagon and heads out.

This message was last edited by the GM at 05:13, Tue 30 Aug 2016.

Mikey
 player, 16 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 23:03
Route 23
" Hmm maybe there is something around here, that is spooking them I think I will have a look around. I will meet up with you guys later once, I have had a look around. " He said as he ran off towards the barn, grabbing Parodia's pokeball deciding to get a warm up just in case he runs into any Rattata.

Parodia gains 7 exp from training, and his Sp attack is made his trained stat, gains benefits from Focused Training.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:56, Wed 31 Aug 2016.