RP Codex: Azazel   Posted by The Arbiter.Group: 0
The Arbiter
 GM, 143 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Sat 15 Aug 2015
at 17:40
RP Codex: Azazel
((This is an RP Codex, there is no individual reason for a Wizard to know what is going on here besides the one reading his Codex (named). This is public more for entertainment value if anything. Only the Named individual should post in this.))

Clouds shift and loom before you where you name once set in the Codex. Your view widened to encompass more and you could see ships sailing at sea in a raging battle over them. Judging by the sail you see 6 different clans battling it out. A volley of flaming arrows stream though the daylight onto a distant ship. The cries of battle, of anguish, and physical strain as the rowers of your own fleet charge forward.


"My lord *******!" You spin around, not because the noise was a surprise, but because strangely you knew they called to you. They said your name... what was it? You couldn't remember. Bowing in front of you is a man in brightly decorated chest plate and grieves. Leather dyed read and beads woven in to cloth shoulder pads. His curved helmet carries with it the sign of his own family, a vassal of yours. But how did you know this? "The gods curse us. Lord Takeda's ship has fallen. His cowardice generals have pulled out of the fight and are retreating. The men cry out that they have spotted a Yellow Tailed Serpent in the waters feasting on the souls of the drowned and damned!" There was suddenly a massive booming noise followed by as cannon fire splashed out into the sea.

What the man says to you is familiar, but not yours. The image of a massive sea serpent of black and blue scales, with a huge yellow frill at the base of his tail came to your mind.
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 19 posts
Sun 16 Aug 2015
at 00:09
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
"There is no time to discuss this matter, but it seems our fates are intertwined. If you desire to succeed and your will is strong, I am currently incentivized to help you consolidate power. Now, provide me all the details at once and let us together devise a plan to make your enemies regret the day they stood against you, preferably starting with the cowards. Is there a way to corral them towards the enemy?" Azazel said decisively. For the moment, this voice in his head seemed to have more information than he... it seems he was in need of ally... for now.
The Arbiter
 GM, 149 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Sun 16 Aug 2015
at 19:42
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
You thought to yourself, but received no answer. Perhaps you were going mad, after all those were your thoughts... not that of another. You were Lord ****************... that ringing in your head... why couldn't you remember your own name?!

Azazel, you thought of yourself as that sometimes. He was a figment of your imagination though, a powerful man you invoke in yourself whenever your will faltered. Yes for now, you would be Azazel, a powerful Wizard wielder of Mana and magics. And this Azazel would lead this ship and this fleet to true victory, the the honor of your true name.

To break the silence there is shouting behind you back towards the battle that snags your attention. A huge yellow tail rose out of the waters by a ship with blue sails, one of the enemy ship, one out of perhaps 100. Your sails were yellow, you had perhaps 30 ramming ships for boarding, at least 12 archery boats, 4 of those heavy with a cannon as well, many with fire-rockets. Your own ship hosted a large stone mortar and 6 fire-rockets. Lord Takeda's your former ally, was Red and White you could see his ships fleeing the battle to the right and left, really any way they could. As you reorganized the thoughts in your mind about the battle, the tail crashed down upon the ship like an axe splitting it in two before you could see the body twirl about to snag the sinking men. You knew this fate would be at random. Sea Dragons had no eye for colored sails, only the taste for the blood of brave men at sea.

Another cannon shot, this time from a ship with white and black sails with another flag on top of blue and red, another enemy Clan from across the sea supporting the blue sails, a smaller amount only 20 ships, but all armed with maybe 4 cannons each. There was a splash not 40 meters away from the ship as the cannon ball hit the waters.
Your adviser spoke again. The fear in his voice palpable. "My Lord, I advise we exclude ourselves from the battle. We have not engaged, to withdraw now is not a retreat, but a decision that this battle is not worth of you."  But what would Azazel do? Would he fight? Would he flee? He needed to take control.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:49, Sun 16 Aug 2015.

Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 21 posts
Sun 16 Aug 2015
at 22:30
Re: RP Codex: Azazel



Turning a fierce eye to his advisor Azazel says in an icy tone, "Direct the archers and half the rockets to fire on the fleet of 20, while the rest of us fire on the enemy, corralling them towards the Yellow Tail. I will deal with that beast after I deal with the coward Takeda. You will fire on all ships once they are in range. Expect the first volley on the group of 20 will wipe them out. Ramming ships should defend the ranged ships and help with herding them towards the yellow tail." he says as he closes his eyes and draws his sword (blasting rod?) from its sheathe with murderous intent. With his very will he extends his mind's eye to every ranged soldier in his fleet, touching them and infusing the with one, perfect, vital shot.

He extends his mind even further and sigils appear in the air around the site of the battle, runes of ancient power that were the symbols of sacrifice... for Azazel would feast on the souls of his enemies or those that died serving him, for he would not fail.

Then, touching the stone mortar in place he muttered some words and again turned to his advisor. "I go for Takeda... leave no survivors, show no mercy, and most importantly, do not fail me." he says, as he seems to be ready to leap towards Takeda's ship.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:25, Sat 22 Aug 2015.

The Arbiter
 GM, 159 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Sat 22 Aug 2015
at 20:12
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
You give out the plan of attack and rally you men on the ship, your fierce words making them forget that they likely go forward to their deaths. Flags are waved at the tops of ships relaying your orders and your own rocket ships move forward to being assaulting the enemy. The ramming ships hang back a bit to take their own place as defenders, and attempting to heard enemy ships to towards the dragon. As for your own ship it turns, it makes a move to intercept the bulk of the fleeing Takeda vessels.

You raise your hands up, expecting the power of mana to flow through you. But nothing... to the men you might look like you are posing forward at the bow of the ship to show them true courage. But you own heart sank a bit. While Azazel Vos Drago, that "mental character" you come up with is indeed a powerful wizard, you Lord ************ are not a Wizard in the slightest.

As you near the fleeing red and white sails of Takeda remaining ships you can turn back and see your own ships making their move towards the cannon-ships. Out of your own 12 archery ships, you witness 3 of them lose their sails in a broadside of cannon fire, and many others likely have holes in them. They return fire in a streak of fire-rockets that rain down on the enemy cannon-ships. Spell or not, this suicidal charge might well inflict some massive blows on the enemy. The ramming ships were not so lucky, though served their purpose, as the enemy blue sails flanked your own archery ships, they were no so easily "herded". It seems they feared the Sea Dragon much more than your ramming ships, and each one of them has been engaged in combat. A small part of you was saddened deeply by this. You personally knew some of the commanders of those boats, and they would fight to the end... but to win this fight.
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 26 posts
Mon 24 Aug 2015
at 19:41
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
"Order all of the ships to sing of the battle of Ri Shiankai - for we dedicate this victory to General Takeda! He, like General Torunaga will have his honor rise or fall according to the actions of his vassals, and may those whom embrace cowardice haunt the ocean floor until the end of time, just like those whom fled battle only to be devoured by an Oni! Order Takeda's flags to be flown alongside my own, for he shall share in this victory! The Serpent is a message... it is a message of our victory! Feed the serpent the blood of my enemies, for we shall not fail this day!" Azazel said, ordering is words to be repeated amongst all of his ships.

His next set of orders was simple - the wolf formation. The rocket and archer ship would split up into pairs, with the archers targeting the "flagmen" trying to coordinate the fleet, and the rockets targeting the rudders. They would "retreat" into the path of Takeda's fleeing ships, kiting the enemy and slowing them down so that the sea serpent might do the bulk of the work for them. If they fought defensively now, and if Takeda's men took courage and actually aided in the attack, they could win this. He felt it in his bones, his very soul! Victory would be his!
The Arbiter
 GM, 169 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Wed 26 Aug 2015
at 22:38
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
Your ships went to work to undertake your orders as best they could, but order was lost in the fray and it was up to each crew just to survive the onslaught. Finally as you caught up to disbanding Takeda main fleet and deliver your motivational message, things began to turn around at first they seem woefully determined to run away but your ship along with it's vanguard boats seem to bolster their determination, especially after witnessing the display of your own ships. It was gradual at first, on ship would begin to stop and then turn, and once a couple key ships did... there was a difference between a route and desertion at that point. "Lord, you have got them, they are signaling for your orders!"

Suddenly and without warning otherwise, a large axe-like tail sticks up portside of your ship, rising to gain the momentum. It would be crashing upon the deck of your ship otherwise. To make matters worse the wooden railing next to you suddenly explodes outward as a cannon ball rips through it, splintering wood showing you. I'm going to die here... I'm doing to die. you think to yourself.

A rush of memory, a rush of your past life, or at least a past life. Birth, Childhood, a Young Man, then finally who you were now... yes, Lord Akihito. You died here in this battle... or so... it was before.

A rush of power within and you awaken on the deck of the ship. The tail of the sea dragon still moments away from crashing down upon your ship.

((You now have full control over your supply of Mana and the ability to work magic, but you still have the same Body as before.

Your HP: 9/13))
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 27 posts
Wed 26 Aug 2015
at 23:46
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
There.

It was just the space of a breath, but in such moments men become Gods. As the tail came crashing down upon him he did not move, instead, his mind turned inward.

And then he snapped his fingers.
The Arbiter
 GM, 171 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Thu 27 Aug 2015
at 00:53
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
While knowing how to cast a spell like that was something you could do, the nuances would still take some getting used to. Simple in terms of Evocation, but you knew if you were going to affect something the size of a sea dragon you were going to have to put more power into it... either more Mana or use your sorcery to empower it.

((This OOC is public so everyone can see because it's a rule clarification. On the spell issue, if your going to use Evocation use Evocation not Sorcery + Evocation. You CAN use Sorcery to boost, but in the end, it's going to be expensive. Sorcery is an amazing "fuck with magic" bit, and yes you can warp spells with it. But you have to "fight" your original magic anyway.

Basically if your SP of the Evocation spell is 10, you must first overcome that SP with your Sorcery of 10 SP to over-come the spell. Then you can mess with it how you want. You can of course boost the SP of the original spell, But you must pay double the spell SP to boost by half.

So to boost our Evocation spell from 10 to 15 you must have a Sorcery spell of 20 SP, to raise it 5 more (from 15 to 20) you must have 40 SP in your Sorcery, 25 needs 60 and so on, and so on. So unless your Sorcery is really high, it's generally better just to sink more Mana.))
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 28 posts
Thu 27 Aug 2015
at 16:53
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
OOC: I'll power up the spell ;)
The Arbiter
 GM, 179 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Thu 27 Aug 2015
at 18:41
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
((Really... couldn't even do that ICly :P come on people.))

Speaking words of power in a language no man here would know, raising your hands... the Wizard has awoken within. Suddenly thrush with power, the magnificent spell activate and like a sharp wind around the yellow finned tail of the sea dragon, the dripping water around it freezes instantly. The tail itself is suddenly covered in ice going all the way down to the water the heat from the tail rising up out of it in a ball before shooting down in a streak of fire towards several enemy ships around setting them ablaze.

The Tail of the sea dragon suddenly jerked downward and fast, though luckily not on your ship but straight down back into the water before suddenly a burst upward as the things upper body flips out of the water like an enraged shark, it's horrible roar muffled by the cheers of the men on your ship. They weren't quite sure what happened... but they were saved, they would live another few minutes at least!

The yellow tail then crashed back into the waters below, and dove fast away from whatever threat had just hurt it.

All around you now, sails, ships, cannon fire, arrows flying the air, the sound of men screaming, battle raging. In the distance another Yellow Tail crashed upon an enemy ship, while an unknown more are eating the bodies of fallen sailors in the water... even for a Wizard this was going to be a hard fight, but failure here would mean it was all for nothing, and your pretty sure if you died both Azazel and Lord Akihito would.

Your HP: 9/13

Enemy Ships: 70/120
Your Ships: Your Capital Ship (full supply of rockets/mortar/arrows), 3 Vanguard Bune, 4 non-engaged Ram Ships (guarding arrow ships), out of the 26 engaged you have no idea if they are winning or losing their melee or not, 5 arrows ships functional (depleted of rockets, 2 mini-cannons working).
Takeda Reinforcements: 12 Arrows Ships, 3 Cannon Ships, 6 Ramming Ships, 2 Barrel-Mine droppers.
Yellow Tail 1: 20/30 Hp, Tail frozen, retreating?
Yellow Tail 2: 30/30
(unknown how many more)
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 32 posts
Wed 2 Sep 2015
at 01:28
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
Focusing his attention on the ships arrayed in front of him, he searched for the ones likely to hold the enemy leader. The best way to vanquish a serpent after all, was to remove its head.

As the battle raged on around him, he calmly called out orders for his troops to pull back in a false retreat. Ignoring his own wounds he again focused his will... and the dead seemed to come to life in the oceans around him, moving to the very hulls of the ship (or ships) which likely held his enemy, and hopefully drawing the feasting sea dragons with them.
The Arbiter
 GM, 195 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Wed 2 Sep 2015
at 18:11
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
You stand there silently muttering on the ship hands outstretched, the battle raged onward as you did. Arrows flying over you hitting the deck of your ship, concentrating fully on your magic (which were not close by any means, lowering your power on them). There were more than 2 clan leaders, but there were only 2 real leaders against you.

Others around you ship gather around you and being bowing and praying. Not to you, just in general. It seems you have convinced them that this battle will be won by the favor of the gods. This does go well for you as the fever spreads to the other ships.

Unfortunately thing didn't seem to go as fast as you had hoped. There was movement under the seas more around the enemy ships as bodies began to float away slowly towards them, the sea dragons snatching them up as they moved. It would sadly take some time to get any large amount of bodies on those ships.

The false route on the other hand quickly turned into a real one for your own ships, or what was left of them. The remainder of your arrow ships were either on set ablaze through enough fire arrows or had been boarded. One of your vangaurd was actually sinking behind you now due to horrible cannon shots taken from the enemy, and now your rear was exposed. Nothing but your own ship, and 2 Vangaurd Bune remain of your own fleet. A single Takeda ramming ship turned full around and dropped sail, signifying their own cowardice as they attempted to run away with what little wind their was, more would follow if this were the stakes now, and it would surely turn into a slaughter.

Takeda's cannon ships being assaulting anything close to them while the remaining arrow ships. Turn to broadside what they can before fleeing back towards your ship to form one final defensive line before the inevitable slaughter by the enemy ships.

Perhaps only one thing was lucky. Muquo's Clan Leader ship, that of the the dozens of blue sails was making his way forward slowly. Their pressure of your ships slowed, and while cannons occasional boomed, arrow range caused much inaccuracy. Instead the enemy began to circle around. You doubted the borrowed loyalty of the Takeda's ships would hold much longer. Even those praying next to your magic-wielding began to stutter out of fear of the oncoming defeat.

Your HP: 9/13

Enemy Ships: 65/120
Your Ships: Your Capital Ship (full supply of rockets/mortar/arrows), 2 Vanguard Bune.
Takeda Reinforcements: 12 Arrows Ships, 3 Cannon Ships, 5 Ramming Ships, 2 Barrel-Mine droppers.
Yellow Tail 2: 30/30 Chowing down on the drowning sailor he had just caused by breaking a ship.
Yellow Tail 3: 30/30 headed towards an enemy capital ship, following a trail of bodies on the surface of the water.
(unknown how many more)
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 34 posts
Sat 5 Sep 2015
at 03:12
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
Failure is not an option, better death than failure. he thought to himself, as he surveyed the battlefield before him. Everything was in place now. He ordered his bottle mine droppers to drop all their mines in a small area behind them as the enemy followed, while his troops clumped together behind the mines as he waited, ordering a full retreat and a preparation to concentrate fire on his signal....
The Arbiter
 GM, 203 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Tue 8 Sep 2015
at 21:02
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
The ships move away, the sea-mines dropped and primed at the end. The first enemy two ships to hit the mines were taking water fast, and the others behind them began to slow their advanced an begin to look out for a shoot arrows at any mines before they came across them. Causing the ships directly behind you to slow down. But the ships on either side of you were beginning to speed up determined to cut you off and force a surrender. It was a long horrible wait of nothing happening besides the sound of random cannon and mortar fire. The bodies began to pile up attached to the two ships you were concentrating on, sticking together in a large clump.

The ship without any apparent sea-dragon was the first to go. One of the sea-dragons tails didn't even perform their usual slow rise and downward drop. Instead it was like a spear shooting of the water. More in an attempt to dislodge some bodies from the ship, but this still had the effect of smashing the side of the ship. The release of half of the battles bodies being in that concentration spreading all over though triggers a feeding frenzy among the serpents, causing a panic of all the ships around to being to sail away, leaving the leader of the foreign ships a couple other of the blue sailed ships to die among the frenzy.

When you saw the second serpent reach the leader of you enemy clan's ship, you worked your magic a second time. Speaking words of power you focusing on the two point on either side of your fleet near the encroaching ships. Unfortunately you know the ice-walls you raise from the sea arn't going to be that big compared to the mass of fleets, but putting them under the water at first was a good idea because the sheer force pushing them upward did cause at least 1 ship on either side to capsize, and the wave to cause an abrupt motion. On your port side you got even luckier and one of the iceburgs lifted a sea-dragon partially out of the water, one with a injured tail that had the worse of luck. It then began to flail around attacking any ship near it, putting them in disarray.

Finally your final plan coming to fruition, you saw a yellow tail rise out of the water near the enemy capital ship. As it rose slowly you heard the shouts go out and saw a cannon, mortar, arrow, and rocket hit the tail, which was ignored before slamming down on the capital ship.

At once all of your own ships turned upon the remaining ships, and unleashed an unbound attack on the closest ships which had slowed down because of the mines. Your own mortar hitting it's mark on a close one. While you were outnumbered, suddenly it seemed as if your fleet was no longer prey, but a vicious dog cornered, hurt, but still very deadly.

The ships yours attacked fought back, but it they seemed to receive very little support from the others, and all advanced towards yours stopped. With the proper push, they might just decide that without a leader to guide them and to hold the honor of this fight, it might not be worth a fight the bitter end with your ships. After all, the gods themselves are on our side. Your non-wizard side thinks you.
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 38 posts
Tue 8 Sep 2015
at 21:45
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
Pressing the advantage, he called for the fastest ranged ships to pepper the gap while urging his ramming ships would go around the side prepared to push any flankers up against the newly formed icebergs.

The most wounded of his ships he ordered to take the starboard iceberg (opposite from the grounded dragon) and to spread out, firing on the approaching ships. His own ship along with whatever small guard he could manage he decided would stay near the gap and keep firing, using the icebergs as cover and taking advantage of the slower approach to make the most of every shot.

The rest of the ships he ordered a false retreat, this time disappearing behind the port side iceberg ready to cover the retreat of his own ship should any enemy make it around either iceberg.
The Arbiter
 GM, 207 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Wed 9 Sep 2015
at 11:55
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
((LOL that picture. http://draw.to/DdQMlU It looks like an evil smiley. And the icebergs aren't that big. It was really the force of them coming up out of the water that did the damage. Honestly, for lessons learned, you could have started flipping ships upside down... it's not that much of an effect, especially compared to iceberg creation, about like 10-15 SP per ship flipped depending on how big they are (I mean all your doing it rolling them over by pulling down on one side until they flip over)... but it would render the ship useless. Or something like 30 SP spent to cause lighting strikes to begin to rain down on the decks of ships on near by ships. Wouldn't have caused much ship-damage over-all. Might have killed some crew. Definitely would have caused some shock and awe, no pun intended.

My 8 year bro played a game similar to this system (it's predecessor really), he had a horde of 500+ goblins running at him, and instead of spending all his mana to attack he thinks for a second and says "I turn the ground in-front of them into quick-sand", and ends up horribly killing majority of them from that. 8 year old evil genius.))

It took some time to turn your ship all the way around, but it didn't stop your ships from firing arrows, what little rockets and cannon shots you had left, and your own mortar raining down what it could to those ships across the small row of barrel mines left behind. You were bearing your teeth, daring them to get closer. The honor of this fight was yours... even if you ended up losing. There had been just too much against this much superior fleet to be otherwise.

Your ships spread out attacking everything around them in a final vicious assault, and while the flank-attack were clearly not a false-retreat (as the ice burgs weren't that large to maneuver around) it was an obvious flank effort. Which in the cause might have been good because any sign of retreat would have likely signaled you were prey once more. But instead the ships hit the weakened flanks, causing a good number of them to actually evade the coming attacks, as icebergs out of nowhere, no matter how big, were a surprise that derailed most sailors.

The only thing that could go wrong as this point unfortunately did. You, standing tall at the deck of the ship exchanging fire with another ship on the front lines, made your ships a  target for attack (which was lucky perhaps as it softened the blow to the remaining fleet. A hail of cannon fire and arrows struck the sides of your ship and peppered the deck. Your advisory from before took an arrow to the knee, an issue much more painful than it sounded, and he would likely never walk right again. You on the other hand took a much worse shot, straight to the chest causing your right lung to collapse. Your personal guard quickly shielded you under their bodies and moved to you a point behind some wet straw barriers.

The wound while not immediately fatal would likely kill you before you got to shore due to blood loss and slow suffocation causing you to cough up blood.

Your HP: 5/13, Losing HP from mortal wound, stupid mortal bodies.

Actively engaged: 10 blue sails(7 in front, 3 on the flank)
Non-aggressive Ships: 20 blue sails dealing with sea-dragons or not really into the fight anymore, 5 remaining red and blue cannon ships, 14 blue sails fleeing from the left and right flanks either away from your attack or the serpents.

Your Ships: Your Capital Ship (full supply of rockets/mortar/arrows), 2 Vanguard Bune.
Takeda Reinforcements: 9 Functioning Arrows Ships(on your line, 3 Cannon Ships(by you), 5 Ramming Ships(engaging flanks), 2 Barrel-Mine droppers(out of mines, hiding in back)
Yellow Tail 1: 20/30 Slipped back in the water after the iceburg, and is pissed at the nearest blue-sail boat.
Yellow Tail 2, 4, 5: 30/30 Feeding frenzy on the bodies in the middle of the enemy ships, scaring the crap out of everyone there.
Yellow Tail 3: 30/30 snacking on the remains of the enemy commanders ships.
Azazel Vos Drago
 player, 41 posts
Wed 9 Sep 2015
at 14:11
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
Snarling angrily, he ordered his men to press the attack, and for the victory flag to be waved high. The message should be spread throughout the ships that he was uninjured, that the gods did indeed favor them this day, for even the dragons attacked their enemies.

Then, he watched the battle unfold. He would rush into no decisions hastily. It appeared this Wizard was in his blood, and happily would he have sold his soul for the victory that he had won this day. He would not see it squandered.
The Arbiter
 GM, 214 posts
 The Creator
 The Judge
Wed 9 Sep 2015
at 15:11
Re: RP Codex: Azazel
((The body spell is over, once the arrow hit full in the chest you would have lost concentration on that. Holy crap, you actually rolled high enough to live.))

You struggle to your feet, your mind overcoming the pain of the arrow in you and the shortness of your breath. Mortal bodies really did suck, and you thanked yourself for the body you might find yourself back in one day.

You casting your spell you pushed a few remaining mines into a few ships while the battle pressed on. Their eruption and the subsequent fires they caused, rang out, letting all know that they battle was going to be far more bloody if it continued. The call for your victory and your blessing went out and the scales were finally tipped. Several flags of surrender went up in the ships you were attacking, and then those that weren't engaged decided that they would take what honor they had and leave.

That would be considered a miracle battle. Won by the Great Clan Leader ****. Your name, yes. This was a name of your past. At first you thought that you might have died. For everything went dark. But then you realized your eyes were just closed. Did you blink? Opening them revealed your original body. The one you paid for in Mana and sacrifice.

In you hands was perhaps the most epic story of a naval battle ever told. You see that it had not been embellished at all, but the fight had been a bit more epic than you realized. That battle was key in a 15 year long war. While Admiral and Clan Leader Yi Sunshin never fully recovered from the arrow wound, he did live to get to the shore and make it to the doctor-priests. He would never personally see combat but his fighting spirit was never lost. He went on many years before succumbing to his wounds in a sickness rather than falling in one of the many other campaigns he would lead from his fortress by the sea. Known as an amazing tactician he carved out himself a kingdom of water and earth that this children would inherit for a time before, it became the base of a much greater nation. Time would pass and his name was held in that world, and even held as a saint in some religions. All of this was not quite important as what you had learned though.

Written in your Codex you looked at it. Your name, it was still not clear what it said, but you knew it's meaning. And it meant ...

((Post back in your tower you lucky bastard.))