IC (In Character) Thread.   Posted by The Complete.Group: 0
The Complete
 GM, 427 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Tue 6 Oct 2015
at 12:31
IC (In Character) Thread
All the functions of an OOC (Out of Character) thread, but in character.

So you all have something to do when I'm gone.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 147 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Wed 7 Oct 2015
at 22:06
IC (In Character) Thread
*peeks in* Hellooo? Is there anyone here? *hovers in* no? Looks like I'm first! Woo hoo!
Tamachi Einzburg
 Plastic, 17 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 01:10
IC (In Character) Thread
*waves hand after sliding in* I believe that makes me the second arrival and my cube the third one here.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 148 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 01:12
IC (In Character) Thread
Dude, what's with the cube anyway? Is it a friend? :?
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 28 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 12:32
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro turned out to have already been there, sitting in a shadowy corner. But he didn't say anything, he just stayed there.
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 170 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 13:46
IC (In Character) Thread
*enters the thread with Lilith in tow* Oh! Hello there. How is everyone today? *smiles politely*
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 149 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 13:48
IC (In Character) Thread
Yo! I've been pretty awesome. *smiles brightly*. How about you, mr. Narrator? *referring to Shiro*
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 10 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 14:07
IC (In Character) Thread
Sauntering in Crysanthe immediately takes a seat, though before accomplishing the final hurdle she abruptly halts. "Hey, wait is this how I'm supposed to do things?" Folding her arms, she nibbles on her lips before forming a slightly crooked smile.

Uh-..uh, hello? *Folding an arm over one another, her brow furrows.* This is odd, how does this thing work? Is it sorcery? Thread-adicus-nommicus. Oh wait... *A sliver of spittle forms at the corner of her lip before a sleeve promptly wiped it up.* Eeep! I can't think about food here!-....


Wait, how do thoughts work here? Do I have thoughts? Or do I just say anything and everything and?.... *Crysanthe falls into the chair, appearing mentally exhausted.* Thread-adicus' wizardy is confusiiiinnnng.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:08, Thu 08 Oct 2015.

Roy Unda
 Water, 147 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 14:21
IC (In Character) Thread
Hey, where's the food? I was promised food! Well, actually I wasnt, but it would still be nice!
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 12 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 14:52
IC (In Character) Thread
The Thread-adicus should supply us with nommicus! I agree-ishness!
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 58 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 15:09
IC (In Character) Thread
*enters while looking around* Huh... interesting. Now, what's this? A magical 3D chatroom?
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 171 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 15:22
IC (In Character) Thread
*Pondering on their words, Aileen focuses her Dark within her hands, before creating food.* Well, this seems to be intriguing. This space grants that which we desire.

*approaches the others with a smile* Please, feel free to enjoy this food. I can create more if you wish.
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 59 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 15:31
IC (In Character) Thread
Oh? We can create what we desire? Hm.. *approaches Aileen to take a bite of her food* This is actually qutie good for being made out of nothingness. Can you cook this well too?
Geb
 Rock Earth, Water, 11 posts
 Age: 17 (10)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 15:36
IC (In Character) Thread
Literally rolls in before uncurling into his large rock form.

"Ummm hi. They told me I should come in here and ...socialize."
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 172 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 15:53
IC (In Character) Thread
*smiles towards Kazuya* Well, seeing as you are adept in the ways of Fire, why don't you try and see?

*nods towards Geb* Of course! I'd love to know more about you. *smiles*
Geb
 Rock Earth, Water, 12 posts
 Age: 17 (10)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 15:55
IC (In Character) Thread
Geb shrugs and sits down in the corner. "What would you like to know?"
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 60 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 16:00
IC (In Character) Thread
Hm... *opens his hand and makes a delicious looking cake appear*

*immedieately throws the cake high up in the air, before it explodes, creating fireworks, which form the sentence 'The cake is a lie!'*

*sigh* ...still can't make food. Even here.

So, Geb. What's your favorite food?
Geb
 Rock Earth, Water, 13 posts
 Age: 17 (10)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 16:06
IC (In Character) Thread
A very sad look crosses his face. "I havent eaten in years. Since I woke up...like this."
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 173 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 16:42
IC (In Character) Thread
*Watches the cake explode* Well... there goes that dessert. It was truly a Sugar Bomb, as they say... *chuckles*

Well, I wanted to know more about you. How you came to be, how it feels like to be one with your element... that sort of thing.

*Her smile turns sad as she hears Geb talk. She places a hand on his rocky arm.* I'm sorry to hear. I reckon it's very unpleasant.
Geb
 Rock Earth, Water, 14 posts
 Age: 17 (10)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 16:54
IC (In Character) Thread
A lot of emotions played across Geb's face. Anger confusion sorrow. "Being one with your element. I would say it is a pleasant experience. It is one I have come to enjoy although at first I loathed it." He looked around at everyone. "I came to be like this because of the idiocy of my family. Thinking they could have ultimate control over their powers. One evening they started to perform a ritual of sorts that would give them this power. As the Complete would tell you it is utterly useless. For no mortal can possess the power of gods. The ritual backfired killing all of my family. I was in the next room but even I wasn't spared. I woke up later. I do not know how long I was dead for. As I came to I saw the remains of my house..my family..even myself. I fled into the surrounding woods until I came to a small grotto with a calm pool. I laid on the edge and cried for what felt like days. Finally I noticed some rocks and the water itself moving towards me. At first I was scared, but as the elements embraced me I let my soul become one with them. That is how I ended up looking like this."
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 13 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 17:40
IC (In Character) Thread
Du-nuh. Du-nuh. Du-nuh. . . Da-dm Da-dm DA-DUM DA-DUM, DA DAH!

*Crysanthe jumps forward, a jazz hand gesture being produced. The mimicry of song having formed an ethereal shark, a smog of a giant finned beast with rows upon rows of jagged protruding teeth.* AGH! *Jumping back she proceeds to hide behind her chair.*

This place is-... is-.. crazy! It's a catchy tune though, no? *Canting her head to one side, the finned monster swims off into the distance, the air above them it's sea.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 150 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 18:11
IC (In Character) Thread
Whoa! I super spaced out. What's going on?
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 14 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 18:27
IC (In Character) Thread
I don't know, but this place is super weird! People can magic up food and, cakes, and explosions!
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 151 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 18:46
IC (In Character) Thread
How derpy. XD
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 15 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 20:09
IC (In Character) Thread
Derpy? What is this peculiar word, what does it stand for?
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 152 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 20:44
IC (In Character) Thread
Oh, it the closest meaning I can think of is goofy on an extreme level. Like...say I only used one wing to fly, I'd be flapping about in a derpy way. *demonstrates* whoa whoa, see? *flaps about*.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 16 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 20:53
IC (In Character) Thread
But. . *Appearing mystified she observed the one wing tendencies. Frantic though hypnotic.* Huh. It's. . Definitely something, just makes you appear helpless though. Can you like, get down or?
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 153 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 21:06
IC (In Character) Thread
Yup. *withdraws wing, lands* ta-da *smile*.
Reika Ro
 Plant Earth, 35 posts
 Age: 14
 Female
Thu 8 Oct 2015
at 21:49
IC (In Character) Thread
Ooh!  Food!  Mostly I do tomatoes and berries.  But cake and darkness-food?  How are you doing that?
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 30 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Fri 9 Oct 2015
at 11:57
IC (In Character) Thread
*Shiro still just sitting in the corner.*
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 154 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Fri 9 Oct 2015
at 12:22
IC (In Character) Thread
Dude, I could totally go for a fried beef sandwich. *looks up at sky* Yo, how about some nommings! *plate poofs on head* oop, thanks! *grabs it, starts eating*.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 17 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Fri 9 Oct 2015
at 18:59
IC (In Character) Thread
*Everyone is subjected to the childish and gleeful clap of Crysanthe as she watches the finale of the landing.* isn't this fancy? *Notices the Mr.Broodling in the corner she approaches him... Only to evaporate into thin air and appear before Shiro alike to some fairy godmother. A sign appearing in the air above Shiro stating 'Do not disturb, brooding' and Crysanthe now adorning pink wings and a tacky wand.* I. Uhm. *Blinking she takes a sudden step backwards.* Uh hello? What just happened...?

*Waving the wand, a pumpkin and three white mice appear before Shiro, the little marble creatures wearing petite raven top hats, with red ribbons wrapped about the rim.* Oh! *Taking another step back, she grins wildly at the little mice.* Cute!
Everett Strype
 Light, 14 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 00:25
IC (In Character) Thread
*Pokes head around door*
Ah, so this is where everyone...
*sees what is actually taking place. Cue confused and slightly frightened expression*
... is... huh...
*steps in quietly and sidles up to Reika and Seamus*
Err, hi, sorry, I'm Everett, and, we haven't met yet, but... yeah, what is...
*gestures to the food of various types, the bizarre as of yet undefined space at large, and finally to the girl dressed in wings with a wand*
all of this...?
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 159 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 00:33
IC (In Character) Thread
*looks to Evrett and looks around* um, honestly, man. I have no idea. We just heard rumors about this place where anything could happen. Haha, guess they were true. *smile, finishes food*.
The Complete
 GM, 438 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 00:36
IC (In Character) Thread
*as if adding to the chaos was no more than necessary, a woman clad in a simple bright red dress enters the room. She has sunny yellow hair with white and amber steaks, ocean blue eyes with dancing orange flames in them, thin gray patterns at the corners of her eyes that signify wind and clouds, lightly green tinted skin, metallic silver nails that feel like plastic, a black music note design on her left cheek, shadow design up legs, a lightning mark on her right cheek, and small crystals formed on forehead in a circlet pattern. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that this crazy looking woman is the high power of the village, the Complete.*

Hello, all. *bright smile, looking about the room*
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 64 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 01:39
IC (In Character) Thread
Sorry to hear that Geb. Hm.. *looks around* doesn't seem like this is the right place to have such a conversation though. So why don't we sit back and enjoy ourselves a little?

*Eyes start to glow red and a grin appears on his face, as suddenly pillows start appearing in his hands* Class reminded me of this.

*Starts throwing them at the people present, aiming at their faces. Yes that included everyone, even the Complete herself*

*Giant flaming letters appear in the sky forming the words : PILLOW FIGHT!*
Roy Unda
 Water, 148 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 01:49
IC (In Character) Thread
*Stands in a corner grabbing handfuls of food from a summoned buffet table.*
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 20 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 02:29
IC (In Character) Thread
*The winged mistress spins facing the male who gestured.* I'd like to know too! Look!* Waving her wand little fires appear in the sky, a thousand floating campfires illuminating them.* It's weird!! Really weird!
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 160 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 03:04
IC (In Character) Thread
Oh heck yeah! *tosses pillows back* haha feel my fluffy fury!
The Complete
 GM, 445 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 03:12
IC (In Character) Thread
*eyes turn scarlet and the flames dance faster as the pillows come her way, igniting in flames at the touch of her skin despite no visible flame*
*childish giggle*
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 66 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 03:52
IC (In Character) Thread
*was hit in the face by Seamus pillow and is sent flying into a pile of them*
*pokes head out and sees the Complete burning the pillows*

Wow what a waste of- *is reminded that these things appeared out of nowhere*
... nevermind. What ever. Let's test the limits of this place shall we?

*grins and pulls out a bazooka*
*shoots rockets, which burst into a mass of fireproof pillows, at both Seamus and the Complete*
The Complete
 GM, 447 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 04:08
IC (In Character) Thread
*appears to disappear and form into a gust of wind, sending the pillows flying in every direction around "her," a soft giggle sounding over the sound of moving air*
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 161 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sun 11 Oct 2015
at 05:25
IC (In Character) Thread
*bolts quickly into the air, pillows barely hitting* whoa! Haha! *summons pillo-nades, tosses*
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 33 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 16:38
IC (In Character) Thread
"We should build a moat."

*Shiro builds a moat.*
Everett Strype
 Light, 15 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 17:12
IC (In Character) Thread
*staring dumbstruck at the chaos evolving around him*
... You're mad... You're all mad...
*Just then, Everett is blindsided by one of the flying cushions. Accompanying the hit is a burst of light, centered about Everett's head, like the light of a cameras flash bulb.*
Uwaa?!
*realises it is just a cushion*
I'm, just gonna sit this one out...
The Complete
 GM, 449 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 18:38
IC (In Character) Thread
*the breeze that is the Complete flows over to Everette's side, and she returns to her humanoid form, smiling gently* Need some calm company? *her voice is soft and gentle, her eyes kind*
Everett Strype
 Light, 16 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 20:01
IC (In Character) Thread
*Everett gives a slight start at the materialisation of the Complete out of a rustle of wind*
Ah. Sorry, Miss. I'm fine, I think. I just need to get used to, this place. And I'm not exactly familiar with people just... Casually breaking the laws of reality to... summon cake and cushions and moats and... Well i'm not used to elements and stuff in general I guess... Sorry. You get the idea though...?
The Complete
 GM, 453 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 20:07
IC (In Character) Thread
*she gently puts an arm around Everette's shoulders and keeps up a kind smile* Yes, I understand.
Everett Strype
 Light, 18 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 20:12
IC (In Character) Thread
*Everett edges away uncomfortably, a bit creeped out by the sudden physical contact.*
Yeaaaaahh... *He says skeptically, looking around for one of the other people his age to come to his aid.*
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 163 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 20:19
IC (In Character) Thread
*lands* aaaaand I'm bored. Who wants to play table tennis with me? *smile, holds up paddles* anyone?
The Complete
 GM, 455 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 20:25
IC (In Character) Thread
*her smile turns apologetic and her eyes turn a bit sad* I'll leave you alone now. *walks away from everyone and to a corner, just watching everyone else*
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 67 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 20:29
IC (In Character) Thread
*Sees his opponents forfeit* Changing games are we?
*turns pillow in hand into a paddle, before hitting the pillow-nade, which turns into a ball on contact, aimed at Seamus!*
*...but misses completely.*

Right..never was good at that... *let's the paddle burst into flames and just lies down on a pile of pillows to take a nap*
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 23 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Mon 12 Oct 2015
at 23:24
IC (In Character) Thread
WAIT! *Shouting, she dashes toward Kazayu though to her misfortune trips. Heading toward the ground and!... Oh, right yeah she had wings. Soaring forth, she waved her wand, it turning into a paddle, a small white pristine ball in the other as she smashed it toward Seamus.* I'm subbing in for you!!! *The small little ball twirled and darted, as if held by strings as it made an odd eccentric amount of loopedy loops on it's way toward Seamus, somehow never losing it's velocity in it's trajectory.* See, who needs arm strength when you have the threadicus magicus!
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 70 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Tue 13 Oct 2015
at 01:35
IC (In Character) Thread
*notices Crysanthe's effort* Subbing for me? Well, go kick his ass!
*Raises one arm with a thumbs up as he watches from his comfortable position*
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 166 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Tue 13 Oct 2015
at 01:36
IC (In Character) Thread
*miraculously pongs the ball* Haha, thread magic give me supah skills!
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 27 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Tue 13 Oct 2015
at 11:10
IC (In Character) Thread
*Teleports to the otherside of the table before backhanding the little ball, as it stays suspended a moment before rocketing forth once more. Crysanthe pouting a moment.* How do you lose this game by the way?
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 34 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Tue 13 Oct 2015
at 15:48
IC (In Character) Thread
*builds a second moat*
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 170 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Tue 13 Oct 2015
at 20:25
IC (In Character) Thread
Uh, I think who ever has the most points after 5 rounds
Roy Unda
 Water, 159 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Wed 14 Oct 2015
at 05:30
IC (In Character) Thread
In reply to Shiro Ishi (msg # 57):

*See's moat grow larger, makes waves and begins surfing around the new moat*
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 38 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Thu 15 Oct 2015
at 12:50
IC (In Character) Thread
*is suddenly sleeping right in the middle of the game field*
The Complete
 GM, 478 posts
 Master of All Elements
 Leader of the Village
Sat 17 Oct 2015
at 04:17
IC (In Character) Thread
*quickly turns into a gust of wind that is strong enough to pick Shiro up, quickly but gently moves him to safety away from the game, returns to normal form, sitting on the floor, her back against the wall, and Shiro's head in her lap*
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 35 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Sat 17 Oct 2015
at 18:56
IC (In Character) Thread
5 rounds? Huh. *Absent-mindedly thwacks the ping pong back to the oppressor.* Oh, look! A stage! *Runs over toward it, leaving her small bat hovering in the air, receiving and answering the more simple ball-hits.*

This is gonna be coool. Does this place make you sing better as well? Right, let's give it a go! This is something someone use to sing to me when I was little-...

*Crysanthe took a deep breath, placing her right hand upon her heart, left upon her abdomen her lips parting; motionless for a moment. Echoes of her song jumped, lashed at the air as a sickly sweet melody begun to fill the area. It's song trying to enthrall, captivate and lull those who listened.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo4XU948SV0

Come little children, I'll take thee away,
Into a land of enchantment.
Come little children, The time's come to play,
Here in my garden of shadows.

Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way,
Through all the pain and the sorrows.
Weep not poor children, For life is this way,
Murdering beauty and passions.

Hush now dear children, It must be this way,
To weary of life and deceptions.
Rest now my children, For soon we'll away,
Into the calm and the quiet.

Come little children, I'll take thee away,
Into a land of enchantment.
Come little children, The time's come to play,
Here in my garden of shadows.


*The sweetness drifted, the wind greedily licking at the song's remnants as it was taken away.* Oh, it does make me able to sing, and even includes backing voices. Isn't this place amazing.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 174 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sat 17 Oct 2015
at 19:32
IC (In Character) Thread
*had dozed off during song, falls over* zzzz..
Roy Unda
 Water, 171 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Tue 20 Oct 2015
at 04:58
IC (In Character) Thread
Watching the chaos unfold around him, Roy stepped off from the moat and on to a patch of barren, un-imposed land beneath him. The last bastion of reality that remained intact. Gathering the strength within him and tapping in to the shattered fourth wall that permeated through everyone around him, Roy began to unmold the chaos. Buffet tables warped, stages collapsed, moats dried and pillows simply disappeared.

Arms outstretched, Roy let the reality warping ability that existed in the thread seep out and course through his own self, absorbing the power in to himself. Quickly bringing his arms forward, clapping his hands together, the barren white curtain that had existed before the first post fell upon the world, once again awaiting its first keystroke of thought. Memories washed away of the knowledge, the secret, of the world beyond the four boundless walls as Roy continued. In one the same, as his hands emanated together, a hush fell noisily, a silent booming through the abyss. A colorful tapestry weaved invisibly through the air and reality folded and unfolded a million times slowly over the course of a second.

When next the moment struck after hours, it did so mere seconds before it began. Improbability and impossibility met and created actuality.

Saturday morning's sun falls over the quiet park near the middle of the center island. The park is dedicated to a Complete long past, a plaque next to a large ash tree serves as tribute. Here several people from the village come to spend the day in peace and serenity, so to are several teachers from the school and even a few students who find themselves unable to bear the beautiful day in a darkened room alone.



Languishing on a park bench, "Maaaaannnn, I was promised food! Well, I wasnt, but I still want some!" Roy laments to no one.

This message was last edited by the player at 07:35, Tue 20 Oct 2015.

Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 41 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Tue 20 Oct 2015
at 08:04
IC (In Character) Thread
The world warped, archaic as it was it had fallen flat with those which granted boon and curse. Eyes felt heavy, stung as watery veils bedimmed their sight. The profusely alabaster ceiling were abruptly torn away, overcast swept into their vision. A second reality touched upon their own, breaking down wall and whatever material wealth had been conjured; the sky tearing as slates gave way for rolling hills of teal and cerulean. Generous dollops of wispy cotton candy hung suspended amongst it; alike to when star and light were sparse in weight of the artificial light which burnt away the lanterns which previously lit the now vastly empty darkness. An odd, but distinctly similar parallel to the world which was abandoned.

One arm reached skyward, tips to the suspended ocean. Her second crossing over the first, holding it in place as a slow exhale shifted Chrysanthe’s chest. The moment of respite drawing to an end as the last of her breath was expelled. Limbs went limp, falling to either side Chry letting the rush of energy pass, though not without the prompt bobbing of her figure pushing upon the balls of her feet every so often; reenacting a spring.

Silver traveled the contours and hills of the park, a sculpted delicacy where blemishes were shrubbery and all manner of blossoming flower. A river of boysenberry, violets and cotton candy lavenders fed into layer upon layer of green, sage, juniper and olive. The spectrum of colour an appetiser, whetting the tongue and letting the sensation linger. Lips curved, a smile budding the bright-eyed Chrysanthe stepped toward one of the expanses of water, eyes watching the surface. Ivory winked from the surface, the slightest of ripples sprinkling starlight upon the mirror. Small birds swam about the cluster of reeds, cat-tails bobbing merrily amongst their relatives.

The wanting desire shattered her peace of mind, tugging her past the tranquility and into reality. Her grin hadn’t faltered, as she crouched besides the ground fingers caressing the surface as buds moulded into one another. They shared mass and budding, it twisting and sprouting as Chrysanthe promptly plucked a silky chartreuse sheened apple. Then a second for good measure. Both hands grasping at the labour of mother nature and a helpful guiding hand Chrysanthe step-by-step she approached the brunette. It was a trial, attempting to art of discreetly approaching whilst energy purred through her limbs. A needy, obtrusive want pulling at her limbs in protest. Hopefully her endeavour bore fruition, as she stepped up behind the brunette and dropped the apple upon his head. It had been aimed to roll down, and if all went to plan drop into his lap.

In a mantra reciting voice the snow-haired girl spoke. “Ask, and ‘ye shall recieve.” slowly and stiffly walking about the bench. The chant broke, as the stern expression followed the passing breeze. “Well, some of the time.” A cheeky slither of rose slipped between her lips in mocking jest as she took a healthy bite out of her own apple. The fresh, sour moisture playing about her tastebuds. Her eyes shining akin to the quality of a night's star as bliss overcome her. Relishing in the fleeting moment she glanced at the brunette, holding out a left hand. “Chrysanthe, don’t think we’ve met.” Her hand returned to her side, whether the hearty shake occurred or hadn’t. The female quickly taking a seat besides him without any notification.

The sun tickled her skin in this spot, it’s warmth lightly caressing her as it permeated her skin; enveloping and swallowing her. “It’s a nice day, huh?” Her words inattentive spoken to whomever and whoever. Then, realising the faux pas her head turned to the male, blinking as her lips stretched into a long line eyebrows dipping. “Uhm. I may have completely forgotten to ask if I could sit here.” Her lips pursed, before she bobbed her shoulders brow raising once more; returning to it’s state of perpetual curiosity.

“Can’t be helped, I think I deserve some lee-way for being the food barer.” A single light exhale pushed through her nostrils, the remnants of withheld laughter as her eyes wandered the surrounding area once more. “Oh, and for future reference do you prefer red or green? More sweet or sour?” Those discs of silver wantingly glanced between the male and the apple in her own hand, as she once more took a bite from it’s sweet, tender surface. Taste overwhelming her tongue as a secondary, though not as long-lasting blissful moment was experienced.
Roy Unda
 Water, 174 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Tue 20 Oct 2015
at 08:33
IC (In Character) Thread
Nothing quite snaps you to attention like a solid hunk of fruit bashing you over the head. Not that Roy minded, food was food! Hungrily taking a large bite from the delicious ruby he swung his legs out from the bench to make room for his new favorite person, the food bringer, to sit down.

Roy reached his hand out to greet the girl, "Mhmhh Mnamnfs Rhmph!" He muttered, mouth greedily full with the other half of the solitary apple core in his hand. He quickly took his hand back, held up one finger to mime "wait" and chewed a few more times before swallowing. Returning her handshake he repeated himself. Sorry, My name's Roy! Thanks for the apple, you're all right, you know that?" He beamed. As he talked, he watched the bushes and trees out of the corner of his eye for movement. When he caught sight of a gentle fluttering of leaves, Roy tossed the core in a fluid arc to land within striking distance of the bush. Some critter would have an equally pleasant morning thanks to the generous girl.

Turning back to Crysanthe, his smile never wavering, he acknowledged her question. Yellows are my favorite! Well... No, second favorite. My first favorite is whatever im allowed to eat!" His own joke causing him to chuckle lively.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 44 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Tue 20 Oct 2015
at 10:01
IC (In Character) Thread
The brunette devoured the apple with such aplomb it brought a warmth to Chrysanthe, smile widening. Patiently she waited whilst he ingested the fruit, obviously appreciating the food which had been presented. Chrysanthe absent-mindedly gnawing at the remaining flesh on half of her own apple, teeth peeling away the shamrock hued surface. Her eyes wandering a nearby ash tree, the knots the tall reaching branches; the moss clinging to the roots like vultures to a carcass. The contented sounds of eating came to a halt, letting her apple drop alongside her gaze as her eyes searched to meet his. That was until she felt a slither of apple peel stuck between her teeth, her brow furrowing she promptly tried to wrestle away with the fruit skin, helplessly as she resorted to using the edge of her fanned-nails. “Urgh, apple peel. Sorry.” She quickly added, as she dealt with the abomination.

“Bleurgh.” Openly admitting her disgust, she turned back to Roy, brow raised at his reply. “Huh?” Pausing, momentarily perplexed she blinked again in realisation. “Oh the apple!” Chiming, her grin blossomed once more, akin to changing seasons as her face went about its expressions. “Well, you were openly complaining about food, who could ignore that?” The remnants of the core were thrown aside, silver following its landing point as it rolled the last of it’s way. Once it had stopped, she bobbed her head turning back once more. “But they’re so mushy!” Groaning, she mimed a disgusted expression. “Good in pies, but raw? Tart green all the way, they’re so nice to bite into and it’s fresh, and awm nhom nhom.” Her head lolled back some, as her jaw worked up and down, laughter bubbling as she joined in Roy’s own chortle.

“Plus the crunch on it! Heavenly. You can’t beat that when you cleave a chunk of it off, and it’s in your mouth then all the sharpness bites at you.” Raising her own apple, she took another bite from where she had gnawed, shaking her head from side to side, relishing in the sensation. Swallowing she continued. “Sooo good! Yet I doubt I’d turn down some baked goods right about now. Where’s a picnic when you need one, huh?” Laughter once again chimed, as Chrysanthe lifted her legs onto the seat, sitting crossed leg back against the paneling.
Everett Strype
 Light, 27 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Tue 20 Oct 2015
at 11:01
IC (In Character) Thread
Everett had been immersed in a calm, midday stroll, when he had to suddenly stop and do an involuntary double take, his stomach lurching out of nowhere… It was if the fabric of the world had come briefly unstitched, then was just as quickly restitched by some delicate tailor or artful seamstress… Then again, it could’ve just been one of those weird moments that one sometimes has.

The untidy blonde was stilled for awhile, simply resigned to standing in the middle of the path, as the daytime breeze floated by him. He turned his aimless gaze skyward and observed the sun, hanging as it was, high and mighty in the very epicentre of today’s china blue firmament. He stared, unblinkingly into it’s white hot heart, so distant and yet so near. It’s impossible radiance effecting them, governing their concept of time, heating them, aiding the growth of the planets foliage, so much more than that too, and all from so very far away.

Everett lost track of how long he basked in the daylight, it could have been hours, although in actuality it was only about seven seconds. Still, that was seven more seconds than most people can stare directly into the sun, without negative repercussions. Perks of being Light, he supposed mildly, before returning to his ever so relaxing walk. Content in the knowledge that whatever had happened, hadn’t affected him… Most likely.

Everett meandered his way through the glory of the park, only off-handedly noticing the natural, worldly tranquility of the scene. Until he stopped once more, though this time of his own volition. With his blank yet open expression, he swept his line of sight over the river now in front of him.

In an instant, he became engrossed in the reflections flickering on the water. Glass-like, rippling images reflected and refracted upon the minuscule movements of the waterway. They seemed so fragile in a way, although Everett knew nothing could break or remove this liquidated mirror, except the sources of it. You’d have to remove the river, or light itself, in order to destroy this parallel plane on the waters face.

It was here he stood, like a strange parody of Narcissus, transfixed, his eyes held by the reflections in the river. But here, the observer gazed not upon his own face, but rather the unreachable world within and beneath the shimmering surface. The images that looked so very much like the world it reflected. Similar, but for one difference, which the tired looking blonde boy could see quite clearly. In the light's reflections, the world danced.

What Everett wouldn't give to touch that world, and be lost in it. Taken away from the worry of all things real, become merely a reflection of himself and the world around him. Never acting, only reacting.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 176 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Tue 20 Oct 2015
at 12:34
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus strolled into the park carrying a sack of jiggling scraps of metal muffled by scrolls of paper. He looked around and picked a nice sunny spot on a large hill.

Man, that was the weirdest after-dream-vision-thing I ever had. Ah well, it was pretty freaking awesome too. he thought as he unfurled the metallic wings from his back pack. He began to hover up the hill, settling at the top.

Dang, it's super calm today! I love these kinds of days. He plopped his bags on the ground and rolled onto his back. A happy smile stretched across his face as his eyes drooped closed, taking in all of his surroundings.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 60 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Sun 25 Oct 2015
at 18:25
IC (In Character) Thread
A grumble of a noise came from the ground beneath Seamus. It sounded almost like digging, as it grew slightly louder. Suddenly, a few meters in front of Seamus was, Shiro dame bursting up from the earth, with his right arm raised almost like he just performed an uppercut on a 10ft tall giant.

Shiro landed on the ground, with his feet first, and to prevent hurting his knees, buckled and his arms came down and crashed into the earth. When Shiro stood up, both of arms were revealed to be completely covered in a layer of rock. From the top of his shoulders down. It would almost look like he was attacking Seamus, if it wasn't for the soft spoken, yet deep and steady, "Hi."

EDIT- The spot where Shiro had burst from the ground was returned to normal.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:27, Sun 25 Oct 2015.

Roy Unda
 Water, 189 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 25 Oct 2015
at 19:01
IC (In Character) Thread
"Green's are good" Roy nodded, "But yellows make pies and pies are better and now I want pieandwhyisntthereapieelementalorafoodelementalohmanwhyamIsohungry?!" his rant growing in speed until he ended with a flourish of throwing his arms up in desperation and defeat. As he lamented the poor, poor fate that had been thrust down upon him so unjustly be the cruel masters of the world, he felt the earth shudder and saw the ground explode from beneath a winged boy that could only be Seamus.

Roy sat straight as a bolt, sure that his prayers had been miraculously answered by the divine. "Pies!?!?!". When the dust settled to show the hulking form of Shiro, Roy returned to his sulk. "You're not pies." he grumbled.

With a heavy, labored sigh he fell back against the bench in overdramatic despair, an arm placed across his brow in woe. ""No baked goods, no surfing, no loud music with lots of bass. Surely the world conspires against me!" Roy cursed to the air on the beautifully pleasant, sun filled day.

This message was lightly edited by the player at 21:49, Mon 26 Oct 2015.

Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 185 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sun 25 Oct 2015
at 19:33
IC (In Character) Thread
At the rupture before him, Seamus sprang up into the air, giving a startled yelp. When the dust cleared to reveal the Earth guy Shiro, Seamus grinned and began laughing. "Yo! Haha, man, ya got me good!" he greeted, perching back onto the ground, "It's not hollows eve quite yet ya know."
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 82 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 25 Oct 2015
at 20:56
IC (In Character) Thread
Woken by the noise of Shiro's entrance, Kazuya slowly opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the light of the risen sun. His arms were crossed behind his head, forming a somewhat comfortable pillow on the soft grass he was laying on. ' Well.. that was interesting. ' he thought to himself as he could still somewhat recall his dream. Though, considering he had ended up in the same position as he was in the real world, he supposed it was nothing more than that. An interesting experience.

Now somewhat awake Kazuya rose from his position and started stretching, before dusting himself off afterwards. Once done the blonde took in his surroundings, remembering that he had decided to take a walk after training this morning and ended up taking a nap in the park. Well, considering all he ever did was either training or napping it wasn't too surprising in hindsight. However, since he had already done both things today he didn't really have anything left to do, which reminded him of his usual state of boredom.

After taking a look around, he noticed that a number of people had gathered by the time he woke up, recognizing a few of them being from his class. One of them seemed to have been the very reason for his awakening, considering the noise he had heard and Shiro's rock covered hands. ' Reminds me of those exploding punches my sister packs' Kazuya thought, having a image of a she-devil with a burning background pop up in his head. Luckily for him Shizuka wasn't around right now. For some unknown reason she could always sense what he was thinking. Must be that mysterious female intuition.

Though, enough of his sister kicking his ass! He had better things to do. And thus Kazuya decided to approach Seamus and Shiro, walking towards them in a casual manner.  " Hey there. Mind if I ask what you two are doing?" Since he hadn't really witnessed what had happened, he was quite curious about what he had missed, even if his face didn't really show it.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 64 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Sun 25 Oct 2015
at 21:24
IC (In Character) Thread
I was digging an outline for a moat..." Shiro said to Kazuya, as he walked toward them, "but I felt something weird." Shiro pointed to Seamus's metallic wings, "What are those?" He asked quite sincerely.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 187 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sun 25 Oct 2015
at 21:40
IC (In Character) Thread
"Huh?" Seamus tilted his head at the question and looked to where he pointed. "Oh these? Haha. These are my pride and joy!" he exclaimed, turning around to show the entire pack. "This is my Valkyrie 2600 expansive metallic wing pack for all uses!" Turned back to face him, a proud smile on his face. "You like?"
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 84 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 25 Oct 2015
at 22:11
IC (In Character) Thread
The blonde didn't quite know what to make of the answer Shiro had given him, so he just accepted it and turned his attention towards Seamus invention. " Impressive." the fire elemental said in all honesty, as he took a look at the pack. After all, he had never seen something like that before in his life! " So, what can you do with it?" Kazuya asked interested. He had taken note of the wings, so he figured it allowed the user something like gliding or flying. Though, since Seamus said "all uses" it could probably do even more than that, right?
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 66 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 02:45
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro nodded an agreement to Kazuya's question, he too wanted to know what the wings did.

Shiro had never seen anything like them before, and it was definitely apparent in his eyes, which were full of awe. Shiro loved to his shoulders, only to see his bland rock arms. He titled his head down embarassed with how simple his "invention" was, as compared to metallic wings.

Shiro's rock arms shed off of his real arms in a crumble of small stones and pebbles.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 189 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 05:28
IC (In Character) Thread
"I'll show ya!" Seamus declared, starting with a hover. He pulled his rectangular goggles over his eyes and began to ascend. "She is capable of hovering, diving, gliding, just about anything your average eagle can do." He could hear the hum of the mechanics behind him as he willed the wings to flap. "She reaches speeds up to 20 mph and can produce enough thrust to get 300 pounds off the ground!: With a glint in his eye, Seamus began swooping and circling above them. Exhilaration rushed through him as he saw their awed expressions.

He willed the wings to increase his altitude, but then he heard a sharp ding sound. "Uh oh." He could hear the mechanism become too slick and his expression went from proud to extremely concerned. A slip is heard and he begins to plummet. With a gulp, he quickly grabbed the edge of both wings and spread his legs, causing him to glide back down. He braced for impact as he came to a not-so soft landing on his knees.
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 177 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 05:56
IC (In Character) Thread
As luck would have it, Sunday found Aileen taking a peaceful stroll around a park within the Center Island, her companion Lilith on her shoulder. Aileen often had the habit of walking while reading, and this instance was no different; Using her peripheral view to guide herself away from incoming impacts, the girl read from a small book, detailing an event related to the Complete this park was dedicated towards. In a way, it was fittig for her to do so, as it felt as if she was granting a sort of tribute towards this Complete, by reading their past deeds.

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, as she heard Seamus' words not far from her location. Raising her gaze away from the book, she smiled as she saw Seamus present his wings to a small group of people. Closing her book and holding it in her left hand, Aileen walked over to the group, her smile then turning to a frown and her walk into a run as she saw Seamus plummet. Once she was in range, however, she stopped her movement and closed her eyes.

Inhale, exhale. Join your hands and calm yourself. As she did what she thought, tendrils of dark began gathering around her hands. Meanwhile, the Dark gathered below Seamus in layers of veils, slowly halting his fall until he could safely land on his own two feet. "I believe your contraption still needs a little more work before it is complete. It's still very impressive, however." She then bowed her head towards the others in greeting as she approached the group.
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 87 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 13:25
IC (In Character) Thread
Occasional sounds of admiration were produced by Kazuya's voice, as he watched Seamus demonstrate his invention. Though, his facial expression remained the same, making it sort of look like he was faking his interest, even though that wasn't the case. " Hey, do you think he is alright up there?" Kazuya asked Shiro calmly, seeing Seamus seemingly becoming concerned with his invention. Well, maybe he was acting to make things more interesting.

" Ah, he is falling. " the blonde noted dryly as Seamus was quickly dropping in altitude only moments later. Since Kazuya didn't know, if he simply wanted to show them a safety feature in case of an emergency, he remained still and only kept watching as the metal elemental was about to have a(nother?) crash landing experience. He had not expected what happened next though, as he saw the darkness below the inventor being skillfully manipulated and safely putting him back on his feet.

"You okay? Maybe you should install a parachute. You know, just in case." Kazuya suggested as he moved closer to Seamus, before crouching down and poking the remains of the darkness element with his finger. He then turned his head towards Aileen, who joined their little group. " Nicely done. Had no idea darkness could become solid like this."
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 190 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 13:55
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus looked up at the others, a slight embarrassed color on his face. "Heh, didn't quite get to that part yet. Thanks for breaking my fall though." he replied, coming to a stand. He swung the pack off and sat back down. "Phew, but ya know what they say: Crash landing is still a landing. Hahaha!" He was clearly trying to shake off the adrenaline from the fall.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 70 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 20:21
IC (In Character) Thread
Bobbing her head in ready agreement a knowing, insightful look witnessed the brunette’s distress. “We need a buffet, a buffet would do it.” Adding her words idle-mindedly her eyes traced the horizon, silhouettes rose upon hills, alike to the top of the intertwining vines as the highest budding flower pushed toward the sun. It’s warm embrace hypnotising, as Chrysanthe’s head canted to the left. That soft glow permeating her cheek, as heat swam just beneath the surface. The expression constant as the world offered a slight tremor.

Silver discs remained fixed, as a second silhouette came to meet the first - in an outlandish pose. A balled fist wounding the open sky, before gravity lapped at the remains. The figure rose, only to fall knees bending as feet touched upon solid footing. Rock, debris and gravel clung to its arms, the smallest of loose dust falling. It merging into the ground, filling in the hole which had been dug and formed. A smile played about on her lips, as she bounded to both feet, one foot on the seating area, the other atop the back paneling. In her conquering stance her eyes searched wildly, curious, inquisitive, and wondering as she was engrossed for that moment. Unable to look away. “So awesome.”

A disgruntled rumble came from her side Roy tumbling back into the very same paneling. A frown crossed Chrysanthe’s face, a hand rose as fingers caressed the feather like petals. The flowers in her head shuddering at her touch, life returning to them, it shifting as one parted from the bouquet. It sliding across the girl's palm, stems weaving between fingers before it grew, exploding outward as it suddenly took form. An olive flush coated the pear, a speckling of freckles coating it’s rough surface. Again, she repeated her actions as she aimlessly dropped it in the grimacing brunettes direction. “Awh, come on now. Make your own baked goods, get creative.” She merrily chimed, pushing forth on her heel as she landed on the opposite side of the bench.

Pivoting, her right hand aimed to tousle that set of brunnette. “After all, you can’t go and get boring on me.” She leaned in, her voice a whisper. “‘Cause you won’t get no more fresh fruit from me if ‘ye do.” A playful though devilish grin graced her lips, as she hopped back now on her opposing heel. Roy had enjoyed the small treat, and with the other one being produced she had hoped what she mentioned would have some form of weight. “Now come on! I want to go see the others! It looks so cool.” Hair and dress spinning she moved against the incline of the hill, the cerulean sky with wisps of cotton making for a desirable backdrop as sweat clung at her brow.

The smaller figure of the trio hovered in the sky. A humanoid figure wearing swords at his sides, inwardly something coiled, her stomach lurching before she buried the rising thought. It was a good craft, the metal winking at her as the sun kissed it’s surface. The swords vibrating, shifting and pulsating as what she presumed was the metal being manipulated to move. It was a graceful display, the adrenaline in her muscles lost as she came to a stand hill, away from the group still as she merely witnessed the beauty. “I wonder-...” She gasped, her ragged as her lungs clutched at the precious air which was presented to them.

Then as if the wind had died, the male fell. The wings had halted their movements and could no longer buffet him upwards, and in a vain attempt he clutched at them keeping his body wide. That was metal, and wasn’t it usually heavy? Her heart lurched as the ringing of bones breaking filled her ears. Shaking her head, she dashed forward again. A burning sensation crept through her muscles, that rush as they were pushed to a different extreme with no decent middle ground. Her body lowered, as fingers caressed the hill-side - and then darkness flew. A translucent fog swamping the landing area for the falling swallow, it was semi-translucent and Chry could only relate it to shadow cast by the rising sun. The substance caught the him, lowering him with relative ease. Her eyes widened, as relief washed over her - she was now no more than two meters away from the main body of the group as she slowly but surely advanced toward them.

Her breath heavy, she put a hand to her forehead. “Oh-... wow.” Inhale. “That was-.. from down there, you looked so high and-..” Exhale. “I thought you’d break a bone, and.” Taking her hands away from her knees, she righted herself glancing between them. “ It looked so high, I was frightened for you!” The girl glanced back, over the space she had traveled and the steeper incline of the hill. “Okay maybe it wasn’t so high from here, but still! Down there!” Her hand gestured to her previous location; the bench, an accusing finger jarred at it’s location. “It looked hiiighhh.”

Her hands tapped her chest, as she exhaled one last time. That final piece of adrenaline being carried off with the gentle breeze. “I-.. oh.” Blinking her eyes hovered over each of the individuals appearing perplexed. “I should probably introduce myself, I’m Chrysanthe and I kinda wanted to see what the fuss with the wings, and the flying and the awesomeness!... Then I was running, and-..” Abruptly she paused, slapping her fingers into her forehead. Her brow furrowing in the process. “This is-... a terrible introduction isn’t it? And you're probably all friends, and I’m being awkward and-..” Her voice trailed off, as her thoughts ran away with her. Shaking her head once more she strolled over to the one with the wings. She crouched down before him, on the balls of her feet as those molten steel pools examined the craftsmanship. “How does it work? It’s really awesome.” Her compliment was warranted and most definitely sincere. The artistic value alone made it something of value.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 191 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 21:01
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus managed to get his get his heart rate back to normal and grinned at the new girl's words. "Hey, lucky for you, I have to open her up to fix her." He pressed several points in between the straps and worked the metal open. Just as he figured, the oil line sprung a leak. "Oh welp, that's unfortunate." He said, a slight frustrated tone seeping into his voice.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 68 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 21:03
IC (In Character) Thread
If anyone were to look around, Shiro wasn't standing next to them anymore. But if they were to look around, Shiro was 10 ft from the ground on a giant boulder, and had two flat rocks on his back like wings. He then preceded to jump off the rock with his arms held straight out to his sides, only to fall flat on his face. It was rather comical really.
Roy Unda
 Water, 191 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 22:18
IC (In Character) Thread
Roy watched with mild interest as Kazuya joined the pair at the top of the hill, he was slightly surprised when Seamus shot off in to the air, those wings were really fantastic he had to admit. Crysanthe's sudden leap to standing on the bench made him jump though. Watching her strike the pose held an oddly cinematic quality to it. Roy watched the strange girl literally grow a fresh pear from the flower in her hand. Semi-stunned in rapt attention, he watched the fruit take shape and color to ripeness. He was engrossed in the moment, unable to look away So awesome...

Absently catching the pear as she tossed it to him, walking off, her words finally registered. Roy let out another exasperated sigh, resigned to the fact that he had to move from his comfy bench. He sagged his muscles, letting his whole body slither and slide down the bench until he lay, rolling on to the ground. A low sad rumble escaped him, "Nnnnnnnnngg...."

Taking a deep breath he sat up and pulled himself to his feet, the pear secured firmly in his teeth. Munching happily, he followed after Crysanthe up the hill to the gathering group that was watching Seamus soar through the air, noting the darkened face of Shiro. Unsure what to make of it he shrugged and looked back to Seamus just in time to see a panicked look and begin to fall back down in a half glide/half plummit, Roy sat up a little straighter as he watched. He was concerned, but Seamus was an inventor, he had to know the risks of the things he made, he had to have some plan for it... Right? Controlled crashing seemed to be the plan.

Roy was ready to run to fetch a doctor or healer when Seamus' own shadow rose up to cushion his fall, placing him squarely on his feet. "Neat, didnt know shadows could do that." he mused, noting the rapidly advancing form of Aileen from the other side of the hill.

When Seamus began tearing open the machine to examine it, Roy's interest faded just a little. The machine was very cool, he had to grant it that, but the mechanics of it all were a bit beyond him. One look at it was enough for him to surmise that much. "Yep, those sure are machine parts that do... machine things... probably." . Ever the pragmatist, he left the ones who knew enough to discern the parts from each other to get a better look if they wanted and moved to the outside of the group. Around the same point, he noticed a distinct lack of tall, looming muscle standing around. Looking around for Shiro, he caught side of a brief leap and a heavy thud off to the side.

Roy tried not to laugh. He honestly tried very very hard. He managed to stifle all but a chuckle as he walked over to Shiro. He put out his hand to help the maniac up. He kept his voice low enough that only Shiro could hear him. "A valiant effort, to be sure! On the bright side, I think your landing was a little better."
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 179 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 22:39
IC (In Character) Thread
Aileen chuckled at Kazuya's words. "Indeed, a parachute would be preferable, lest you risk further incidents..." She then bowed her head in thanks towards both him and Seamus, before addressing the Fire Elemental's curiosity first. "Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't know exactly what the Dark's abilities are. Most of the time I act out of impulse, letting my emotions express what my thoughts cannot. It's rather risky, though, as if I lack concentration on a given task... I might do something completely different from what I'd like."

Aileen's explanation was interrupted, however, as she heard a low thump. Turning towards the origin of the noise, the Dark Elemental found a person from within the group that she did not yet meet flat on his front, with two wing-like boulders on either side of his back. Did he...?, she thought, before Roy's laughter confirmed her suspicions. Her eyebrow raised and a slightly bewildered smirk on her lips, Aileen shook her head in order to let it go. After all, a boy trying to fly with rock wings could hardly be considered as weird around here, especially given their circumstances as Elementals.

"So what are you guys doing around here today?", Aileen asked with a smile, in order to cover for Shiro's faux pas and also initiate some conversation. After all, this was her opportunity to get to know the others better, especially since she did not get to spend a lot of time socializing. While most would have considered that as a simple sign of introversion, the truth was that Aileen was still unsure whether to form bonds with the others or not. After all, given the volatile nature of her emotions, she did not wish to endanger anyone around her.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 70 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 23:00
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro took Roy's hand and pulled himself up, trying his best not to hurt the little man. Shiro dusted himself off, and was obviously embarassed as he tried his best to hide his face. "Arigatō." Shiro said in his usual deep voice.

Shiro slowly made his way back toward the group (with Roy coming along?).

This message was last edited by the player at 23:28, Mon 26 Oct 2015.

Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 192 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 23:22
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus smiled and shrugged. Seeing Shiro get up from his fall, he decided to give him some pointers about flight later. "Eh, I was gonna just chill up here for a bit. Maybe work out these kinks. But I'm down for anything." He replied, emptying the excess oil into a can he had in his bag.
Roy Unda
 Water, 192 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 23:34
IC (In Character) Thread
Roy, ever the patron saint of lost puppies, followed cheerily after Shiro back to the group."Beach!" he suddenly yelled before coughing  and lowering his volume, "I mean, umm, the beach is fun. there's surfing and stuff..." he looked around at the group and then to the park around them, the beach would be a long walk from here. Roy shrugged again and started once more "Nevermind, dumb idea, next time. Any one else?"
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 73 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 23:39
IC (In Character) Thread
Beach. Shiro has never been to the beach before. He wanted to go to the beach. Like, really wanted to go to the beach.

"I've never been to the beach before..." Shiro looked into the distance, seeing the far away beach there. He just turned around, and started walking. He didn't wait for anyone, and he didn't care if they came along or not. No matter what, Shiro was going to the beach.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:40, Mon 26 Oct 2015.

Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 74 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Mon 26 Oct 2015
at 23:55
IC (In Character) Thread
The metaphorical gears begun a whirr, eyes quizzically analyzing the nooks and crannies of the foreign contraption. Admittedly her investigation was not a tree which bore fruit, instead merely mystified her as a black liquid begun spewing from an obscured area of the invention. “Uhm.” Blinking, she put a finger to her lips before pointing at the leakage. “It’s not supposed to do that, right?” Nibbling upon her bottom lip her eyes followed the marigold sheen, it was copper. The light playing upon the surface alike to two fox cubs playing, leaping and pawing at one another as the male shifted the bladed wings. “Very unfortunate.” She parroted, lost in another world where thoughts and visuals merely took place. All conversation fleeting and dreary in comparison.

An unceremonious ’thud’ brought Chrysanthe back to the immediate reality, nonplussed her gaze was torn from the modern wonder. Those starlit eyes looming over the larger of the males, confined and captured by two large boulders. Starlight widened to dishes, before her hand feebly reached for her mouth. A failed attempt at smothering her laughter before she keeled over, hands now at her abdomen as she continued in her pursuit to be more polite. Which, didn’t include laughing. Unfortunately the stars weren’t aligned that evening for she couldn’t muster the strength to stop, until finally the bubble in her chest hushes a finger wiping away a mock tear. “Oh wow. I’m sorry.” Her bottom lip quivered at her sorry, another fought waged with her vocal chords. This time the laughter was halted before it spewed first.

Chrysanthe moved toward the tallest of them. “Greetings, brave innovator!” Her lips formed a smile, eyes lighting up at her introduction. Hearing wisps of conversation her head canted toward Roy and the one who possessed the wings. Then a brief glance to the other female of the group. “I’m just having a wander, it’s nice weather and some of the scenery around here is amazing.” She practically shook with excitement, her own words rekindling her desire to merely wander and sight-see as it were.

Then the tallest one among them begun wandering, her brow raising. “Uhm. Bye?” She questioned, nibbling at her bottom lip again. Did she do something wrong? Probably nothing. "Do we, uh follow him? Or let him be on his way?"

This message was last edited by the player at 00:06, Tue 27 Oct 2015.

Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 88 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Tue 27 Oct 2015
at 00:23
IC (In Character) Thread
Kazuya's attention was briefly captured by Crysanthe's arrival and calmly listened to her rushed explanation. " Terrible introduction? You came running, worried about someone you barely know. Instead of awkward, I'd think you are a pretty nice girl." the blonde reassured the girl that had crouched down beside him to take a better look at Seamus invention. He then turned his attention to Aileen, who had been so kind to give him a explanation of her element.

" That's impressive. If you are able to do it like that, you must have pretty good control over your emotions. From my experience that's a quite difficult thing to achieve." Kazuya said, knowing full well how hard it was to maintain proper control over ones element while being affected by their own emotions. It was something he had learned quite early, as his own element was something that could go out of control and cause harm very easily. Even now he had times when he couldn't hold back his excitement and went overboard, but that wasn't important now.

Since Aileen abruptly stopped her explanation, the fire elemental turned his head towards the location she was looking at, more or less figuring out what Shiro had decided to do. Thanks to both Roy and Crysanthe he could be pretty sure that he was right with his assumption too. But just like before, he didn't try to question it and just accepted it instead.

" Well, I have nothing better to do to be honest. Too bad that we only have a single broken version of the Valkyrie 2600 though. Otherwise, we could just fly over there." Kazuya said as he got up from his crouching position, keeping in mind that Shiro was the type of person, who just did what came to his mind. " We could also grab a bite on the way, if any of you are hungry."
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 193 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Tue 27 Oct 2015
at 00:44
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus quickly closed up his pack and jumped up. "Heck yeah! That sounds like an awesome idea!" He agreed happily, "I can always fix her up later!" His excitement trumped his laziness of walking. Getting to know his classmates better sounded a lot more fun at the moment. "There's this great concession stand on the way anyway. Let's go!" he laughed, swung the pack back on, and started down the hill.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 74 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Tue 27 Oct 2015
at 00:47
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro nodded a 'hello' to Crysanthe when she greeted him, but he just kept on walking. He was getting to the beach. Being deprived of most happy memories a normal child would have, Shiro was utterly determined to enjoy the beach. And then he realized he couldn't swim...

Shiro stopped dead in his tracks, and thought for a few seconds about not being able to swim, shrugged his shoulders, and then just kept on walking.

He'd just figure it out when he got there.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 79 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Tue 27 Oct 2015
at 01:18
IC (In Character) Thread
 A butterscotch and honey haired individual greeted Chrysanthe, her eyes hovering over him. The oyster hues playing against the watery veil sheen, as a smile grew. Greeting the garnet with a beam. Practically glowing at his words, which innocently complimented her. A warm sensation spreading like an infection. “Thank you!” Appreciating his words, she immediately bounced toward him, trying to take him into a playful hug for a brief second. Not wishing for it to linger if it had occurred she hopped backward, her smile not faltering either way as her head canted to one side. “You’re a decent guy too, even for just saying that in the first place.” Sincere in her expression, she merely added bobbed her head once more; rolling her shoulders in the process.

“Uh, I don’t see anything wrong with going down to the beach.”
A sudden realisation washed over her, panic in her eyes as her gaze dreadingly moved down. “Please, boots don’t get sand inside’ve you.” Her hands clapped together, mumbling beneath her breath. “Please, please, please.” The grains just wriggled between your toes, and refused to abate in their trivial task of causing minor discomfort. “I’m up for it though!” Thoughts forgotten, she bounced up pushing on her heels as her grin returned in a heartbeat.

Her eyes dipped, crossing the steep incline of the cliff and the fields of grass. Her hands clapped against one another, this time her palms creating friction. A scheming, mischievous glint in her eye. “Okay, who wants a piggy-back ride? Then we’re gonna run down the hill, and I’m very possibly gonna fall over with you on my back!” Crouching down, she got down on her haunches offering anyone the little pick-me up. “I mean it can’t end up any worse than the Val-kah-ree? Is that how you pronounce it? Or?” Those shoulders bobbed again, non chalant about if she didn’t enunciate the word appropriately. “So who’s game?” Her inquiry was matched with a devilish grin, her eyes locked on the grassy trial before her.
Roy Unda
 Water, 193 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Tue 27 Oct 2015
at 02:04
IC (In Character) Thread
Roy's eye's lit up as soon as he realized what the receding form of Shiro meant. When more and more of the others agreed to go Roy's excitement bubbled over. "YEAH!" his words punctuated with a triumphant fist raised in the air. He immediately tore off to catch up with Shiro who had gained a bit of a head start. At the mention of food he immediately tore of back to Seamus and the others. I'm game! Just remember, anybody who eats and waits at least half an hour before going in to the water is totally lame and will most certainly be splashed mercilously! He chastised, not so subtly drawing water from a nearby puddle into a small orb and rolled it around in and across the back of his hand with a smirk
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 180 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Tue 27 Oct 2015
at 06:49
IC (In Character) Thread
Aileen smiled in thanks towards Kazuya. "Indeed. Emotions are hard to tame, and even harder to properly control. Fortunately, however, I've had some rigorous training." The young woman then turned her attention towards the rest of the group, who pondered whether or not they would be going to the beach. It seemed like a good idea, as it had been quite some time since she last went to the beach. She had also prepared her swimwear and all the required items for a day at the beach, but she had left them at home simply because she didn't think of going to the beach today.

Placing a gentle hand upon Lilith's dark feathers, Aileen spoke to her companion in a tone that suggested asking for a favor, instead of an order. "Sweetheart, would you please be so kind as to head home and pick the white beach bag in my room? We should be at the beach by the time you head towards us. I'll let you eat a Special Treat if you do." A Special Treat was a piece of rare meat that was very tasty and one of Lilith's favorite pieces of food. Thus, whenever Lilith was exceptionally polite and/or helpful, Aileen would grant the raven some of it as a way of saying thanks. As such, the bird cawed twice, before taking to the skies, Aileen's house as her destination.

She then turned to see Shiro leave without them, most likely towards the beach. "What an odd fellow.", she thought, before being further amused by Crysanthe's antics. Figuring that it should be fun, Aileen came closer to her, placing one of her hands on her shoulder before greeting her with her gentle smile, chuckling at her words. "Be careful what you wish for, dear. You might just receive it. Well, if no one else offers, I'd be more than happy to accompany you. I shouldn't be all that heavy, considering I'm not much taller than you." Indeed, with the difference of one foot between their heights, Aileen reckoned that they'd also be close to one another in terms of weight. With that, Aileen embraced her back, allowing Crysanthe to grab her feet and rise up with her.
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 91 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Tue 27 Oct 2015
at 22:30
IC (In Character) Thread
Kazuya didn't really react during the brief second Crysanthe had given him a sudden hug. Though, whether it was because he didn't feel the need to or it was because he didn't know how to remains unknown. However, it didn't look like he minded the hug either, nodding and replying with a simple " Thanks. " to her response.

He then briefly watched Roy running forth and back, clearly being the most excited one about their little trip to the beach, before his gaze went to Aileen, who had sent her little companion off to get her stuff. ' Pretty smart little guy.' the blonde thought to himself, deciding to ask Aileen about the raven at a later point of time. ' Come to think of it, I don't have my swimming gear with me either. Oh well, I can probably just buy a pair of swimming trunks on the way'

" Just make sure you two don't hurt yourselves on the way down or the salt water might sting a little."
Kazuya said, deciding to pass on a possible piggy-back race for now as he made his way down the hill.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 83 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Wed 28 Oct 2015
at 03:01
IC (In Character) Thread
A gentle hand touched upon her shoulder, Chrysanthe’s eyes searching the raven-haired individual. A smile met her laughter, canting her head to the left. “Hey, if you don’t ask you’ll never receive. Well, you won’t get the possibility.” Chysanthe crouched down onto her haunches, allowing her to embrace her back as the plant manipulator entwined a hand around each thigh. Pushing down on her feet she straightened herself out, though her back hunched forward as to compensate for the new added weight. “Yeah, I doubt I’d be able to carry the larger guy; well not for long.” A chuckle past her lips as silver pools drifted to the honey-blonde male. His concern touching, if misplaced. “Awh come on now. That’s half the fun! Not like tumbling is a very high possibility. I mean, it’s a hill.” Her tongue slithered out from her lips in mocking jest, as she lifted her new-back pack some as to acquire a better position.

“Right, for adventure!” Chrysanthe begun her descent of the hill, slowly at first her feet aligned with the slope as for a better footing. Slowly; gaining confidence she begun a more reckless advance as she gained pace. Momentum and gravity soon taking hold as Chrysanthe’s and the raven-owner’s journey became a bumpy dispatch, accelerating as they neared the area where the incline leveled-off. “Okay, okay, this is going better then expected.” She mumbled beneath her breath, well they weren’t rolling on the ground alike to two tumbling barrels.

Her feet touched upon the sudden change in gradient. A moment passed where she nearly tripped over herself, feet almost moving wildly before she found her footing once more. Then, as if in triumph she burst into a hearty run. “Woo!” Her glory cry echoed, through short and abrupt as she sucked in another breath, continuing her run toward the beach in the distance. “You-.. doing alright back -.. there?” She asked between breaths, her pace slowing to a constant jog, a brisk though pleasant tempo. Breathing leveling out, a merit to her fitness. Well, despite that her legs still circulated with a sweltering warmth.

She could see the copper winged male ahead, and kept up her jog as she aimed to overtake him. “Okay, overtaking time!” She cheered, ebbing herself on. “Passenger aboard, move aside!” Her voice rose, the chant directed at Seamus.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 199 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Wed 28 Oct 2015
at 12:23
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus glanced behind him and saw the two advancing girls. "Whoa!" A sudden panic of being mowed down caused him to quickly swerve off to the left. He kept up his own pace and laughed when they eventually passed him. "Woo hoo!- Run Crys run! he exclaimed between breaths. He pushed up his goggles continued to follow them to the beach.
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 182 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Wed 28 Oct 2015
at 19:42
IC (In Character) Thread
Aileen chuckled at Kazuya's cautious wisdom. "Come now, Kazuya, where's your sense of adventure? You sound like you're fit to become a teacher here already!" Her words accompanied by a wink addressed towards the blonde-haired boy, the heiress of House Black let out a short yelp as Crysanthe started her quick descent.

"Woooh!", Aileen yelled with one arm raised upwards and her smile brighter than ever, her other arm clutching her carrier's shoulder. She could feel her hair flutter freely on her back as her eyes turned from their usual dark blue hue to a very light shade of blue, almost bordering on white. "Better? This is awesomeee!", her words uttered between chuckles as the two reached ever closer to the place where the hill ended. Bracing for the changing of the angle at which they approached the ground, Aileen prepared herself in case they fell, still laughing whole-heartedly. Once that potentially hazardous situation was taken care of, Aileen became less tense.

"I'm doing fantastic, thank you very much! I haven't had so much fun in quite a while! Just tell me when you're starting to feel the fatigue, my dear.", she replied to Crys' question as she patted her back, before noticing that they were getting closer and closer to Seamus. Once the young man dodged away from the speeding couple, Aileen half-spoke, half-yelled as they distanced themselves from him. "Last one at the beach has to buy us treats!", followed by a heartfelt laughter.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 84 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Fri 30 Oct 2015
at 01:02
IC (In Character) Thread
When Shiro reached the beach, he stopped right before stepping into the sand. He stood for a moment staring down at all the little granules of earth. Then he took off his shoes, and very slowly, took his first step onto sand. It squished around his foot, going throu the spaces in his toes, and forming to his arched foot. He took another step.

Shiro stood still, wiggling his toes in the sand, and when he looked up, the vastness of the water stared back at him. He took a step,leaving behind his large footprint. He kept taking steps at a faster and faster pace, until he was full out sprinting. He had excellent form, and was a very fast runner. As he came upon the edge of the water, Shiro jumped into the air, and the sand went up with him, forming a sort of pillar, that ascended him higher and higher, until it disconnected with the ground, and sand began to fall, but the diminishing pillar still flew forward at a slant. Eventually, nothing but a small circle was left of the pillar, and Shiro lept off, as the last of the sand fell into the waves.

As Shiro fell about 30 ft from the air, it would look at first like he was going into the water, but after a moment's glance downward, one would see he was about to land on the tip of a rock, and he did just that. Shiro clashed into the Boulder, landing on his feet and fists, crushing stone beneath him. He stood about 50 ft away from shore, staring out into the vast waters., and standing perfectly still.
Roy Unda
 Water, 197 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sat 31 Oct 2015
at 00:49
IC (In Character) Thread
His shoes dug in to the sand deeply, sinking and catching his walk. He cast them aside, bare feet on the hot sand. The heat didnt bother him, in fact, he embraced it, letting the earth warm his soles and boil the blood running through them. It made him feel alive.

He closed his eyes and felt the sound crashing waves filled the air and he basked in the noise. The sound of waves making waves of sound that rose and faded to rise back again. It made him yearn for the world.

He tasted the salt in the air, crisp and fresh as the foam churned on the beach, rounding the senses into a full bodied figure of exuberance with the undercurrent of power hiding just beneath the surface. It made him feel the calm and openess that came with knowing your place in life.

Roy opened his eyes, he was at home.

The grin that played across his face seemed like it would never cease as his gaze swept the shore line. He watched Shiro stop along the sand and feel its burning welcome just as Roy had himself and Roy nodded in approval. It was well to acknowledge the gift the earth imparted on to them in such a divine location. His smile held as he watched the tall man start to walk, then jog then sprint along the beach straight to the water's edge. Roy cocked his head to the side, his expression turning to one of wonder as just before Shiro touched the cool water's edge, his foot stepped on air and the beach rose to meet him, further and further up it carried him until Shiro leapt again. Not diving in to the water as Roy would have done himself, but landing in figure three on a risen boulder, crushing the hard rock beneath as he did. An ample display of great strength, whether intentional or not.

Roy waved to Shiro when the man stood back up, giving him a thumbs up in approval when he caught his attention. He began to stalk over to a spot closer to the water's edge, where the tide would come up with each wave. Tossing his jacket aside on to the sand and depositing his shirt and a items from his pocket on to the new makeshift blanket he stood barechested to the ocean.

Lifting his arms he let the oceanspray mist over him for a few moments, basking in its presence. After a time he nodded to himself and turned back to the group waving the rest of them over. "The day's not getting any longer!" he hollered. Sinking to his knee, he began to start digging out a rough oblong shape in to the wet sand. Every few moments water would rush in and dislodge some of the hole he had been working, but if Roy noticed, he didnt seem to care, rather he seemed to be silently pushing the stream of water in to certain sections of the hole, smoothing out edges in quiet determination.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 201 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sat 31 Oct 2015
at 01:09
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus gave a final burst of speed, inching his way in front of Crys and Aileen. With a final leap, his boot made contact with the sand. "Woo hoo! Beach!" he exclaimed happily. He loved the smell of the salty air, it always made him think of his favorite treat. He sat down on a dune and pulled off his boots and jacket. Coming to a stand, he rolled up the legs of his pants and tossed his shirt into his jacket. Wriggling his toes into the sand, he enjoyed the pleasant burning sensation. It was at that moment when he made a mad dash towards the water.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 88 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Sat 31 Oct 2015
at 01:20
IC (In Character) Thread
This was Shiro's first time to a beach. Shiro was a rock elementalist. So, as one would guess, Shiro decided he'd try out skipping rocks for the first time. The only problem was, Shiro didn't know you couldn't skip rocks with a seashell, because that's what he tried to skip..... And it didn't work.

Shiro tried to skip seashells again and again, utterly confused as to what he was doing wrong.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 85 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Sat 31 Oct 2015
at 01:46
IC (In Character) Thread
Her passenger reveled in delight at her situation. Battle cries echoed, laughter soared as the metaphorical form of weight lifted from Chrysanthe’s shoulders. The glee was infectious, a spring added to her step. A smile upon her lips as they veered by Seamus, overtaking him and leaving him behind. “Ha-hah!” It was grand, wonderful and the slow transition from the park area to the shore line was magnificent, reeds waving, spider webs of roots protruding from the mixtures. The smaller shrubbery trapped in it’s glorious expansive web. “Shore-hoy!” Her voice rose, spaces cut through like butter with her breath which was progressively declining into heavier inhales. “All is good, we’ll be at our last stop soon!” Her words were cut, breathing at almost random intervals in an attempt to formulate constant sentence though failing miserably.

Whilst speaking to her passenger, Seamus was suddenly drawing ahead. Chrysanthe trying, though feebly increasing her own pace. It was fruitless; holding the weight of another not such a common occurrence to her. “They be blocking the way!” Chry roared, as she put the last remnants of energy into her limbs. The fire leapt, and so did she the ride a little bumpier as she managed to barely trial behind Seamus.

Then the sand came, and Chrysanthe was wholly underprepared. The sudden lack of footing caused her to stumble, falling down onto her knees, though luckily no further. Her hands touched upon the sands, it parting away at her weight. The dust smothered her hands, burying them in their depths, hunched over on the floor panting she breathed her last words. “And we’ve arrived, the Chry express has come to a close.” With that, she allowed her legs and arms to give way laying flat against the sand stomach first, chin and head facing the lapping of waves. “Pffft.” Her lips jittered as she forced out a large gust of air from her lungs, some of her hair which had fallen across her face blown aside in the process. “Well isn’t this nice?” The words were said idly, silver welcoming the ocean’s performance. “So beautiful.”
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 184 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Sat 31 Oct 2015
at 12:22
IC (In Character) Thread
"Aye Cap'n! Full speed ahead!", Aileen spoke gleefully as she heard Chrys exclaim. She could see the golden color of the beach's sands expand, showing that the two of them were getting closer and closer to their destination. As Seamus passed the two, however, Aileen made her grip on Chrysanthe a little tighter as she braced for the final sprint. "Alright, Cap'n, give it your beeest!", her last word prolonged as she struggled not to fall down from the extra speed.

Once her carrier passed from the stable ground to the less solid sand, however, she could feel Chry stumble and fall. "Crap.", the very unladylike word being the only sound she muttered before being catapulted ahead due to Chry's sudden stop. Mere moments before hitting the ground, a veil of Dark formed, similar in shape to a twisting water-slide, allowing her to float onto it and hit the sand sideways, thus attenuating her fall. Tumbling from the momentum, she finally came to a halt on her back, with her head facing Chrysanthe. Seeing her shenanigans, Aileen started gripping her sides as she began laughing once more, a tinge of blush growing on her cheeks.

Meanwhile, on the branch of a nearby tree, a certain raven covered its beak within one of her wings, as if imitating a facepalm.

"Beautiful indeed.", Aileen spoke with an honest smile, her gaze shifting towards the ocean, before settling back upon Crysanthe. Rising up, the young woman made her way to the white-haired girl and offered her a helping hand. "Thank you, I really enjoyed the Chry express.", she spoke with a wink, her voice still filled with humor. "So... I guess technically, since I was the last one to actually hit the ground, I owe you and Seamus treats, right?" As she spoke, Lilith approached them, carrying a beach bag with her talons. As she dropped the bag next to Aileen and landed on her shoulder, the girl patted the raven's head affectionately. "Thank you, my dear."

Spotting a nearby changing cabin, Aileen excused herself, before entering within in order to don her beach clothes. A few minutes later, she emerged, dressed in a white semi-transparent beach cover-up, under which her black bikini could be seen. A beach hat rested on her head, with her Eternal Flower tucked safely under it, over her ear. With her beach bag on her shoulder and with Lilith flying overhead, Aileen took Crysanthe's hand and ran forward. "Come! Let's find the others!"


Aileen's beach outfit. The main difference between this photo and Aileen's actual appearance is that her Eternal Flower is dark-blue in color.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 92 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Sun 1 Nov 2015
at 16:27
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro frantically tried to skip seashells, utterly confused and somewhat upset that it wasn't working. You'd think he'd be able to figure out to use rocks, seeing as how he is a rock elementalist, but he just couldn't figure it out. He tried time and time again, only to get the same result each time, it hit the water, than sank.
Roy Unda
 Water, 202 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 1 Nov 2015
at 16:34
IC (In Character) Thread
Roy looked up from his masterpiece. He had successfully made a large hole with water in it. Roy nodded to himself, satisfied with the project when he finally took note of the others that had arrived. Aileen had managed to change in to her beach clothes, but Roy felt Seamus had the right idea of it, Roy keeling in the wet sands in his own blue jeans.

As he watched the others, another idea struck him and he looked up to Crysanthe. "You dont happen to know how to surf, by chance?" He asked
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 205 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Sun 1 Nov 2015
at 18:41
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus noticed Shiro's struggle on his way into the water. Changing course, he headed along the edge of the water and called out to him. "Yo! What ya doing, man?!" He stopped when  he was parallel to the quiet rock elemental.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 93 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Sun 1 Nov 2015
at 19:14
IC (In Character) Thread
"Trying to skip rocks..." Shiro replied, continuing to struggle skipping seashells.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 93 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 00:50
IC (In Character) Thread
The ocean lazily rolled up the shore, froth bubbling at its edges alike to milk put to the boil. Sea suds and ocean water glinted, an endless mirror winking in Chrysanthe’s direction; her own eyes softening and narrowing at the visual delight. Puffs of buttermilk splashed against its reflection, soft and bulbous cotton candy gradually journeying to the outer islands. A serenade of laughter shattered her reverie glossy starlit eyes meeting another sky, endless and mysterious and lit by an infectious mirth. Her grin widened, a second set of merriment accompanying the giggling. A spider-webbing of peach brightened Chrysanthe’s cheeks, ripening as Alieen offered her a helping hand.

Grasping it, she hauled one leg up as she pushed herself onto her knees, then used Aileen as a counter-weight as she hopped to both feet. “Happy to oblige ma’am.” A gutteral tone was forced from her throat, an attempt to mimic an older male. The girl’s free hand reaching to her head as she mocked a tipping of the hat.

Those eyes widened as she commented, her bottom lip dropping. “Huh? Awh come on. That feels like such a cheat.” She whined, pouting almost. “Hey, wait!” Chrysanthe’s eyes brightened, posture straightening. “How about we split it? Technically we both arrived here at the same time.” Overjoyed with her solution her grin reappeared, her eyes trailing the feathered fiend as it dropped off it’s owners belongings before seating itself in the niche in Alieen’s shoulder. Again, as if looking upon the water again her eyes brightened though couldn’t bring herself to speak before Aileen rushed off to a nearby structure, presumably changing.

A familiar voice caught her ear, pivoting as her eyes met Roy’s shaking her head at the question. “Huh? Surfing? What’s that?” Her brow rose inquisitively, hadn’t he mentioned something akin to that when he was grovelling? “I can swim, if that’s any help.” Her suggestion would soon fall upon flat ears, as her arm was grabbed and she was practically flung into a sprint. “Woah! Don’t I get a small break?” She groaned - though half-heartedly as her grin widened. “Roy! Come with!” Shouting back toward Roy before her eyes followed Alieen. “Wow! You look great!” Her voice rose, as she noted her appearance, modest though highly desirable. Perhaps she was a little envious, though what she wore would hardly suit Chrysanthe.

The warmth which kissed her skin suddenly felt cool, the sun's rays blocked by dark wings. “The raven is so adorable, what’s his or her name?” Enthusiastic, she picked up her pace to run side-by-side with her new accomplice in arms. The previous exertion bringing her into a ragged state in quick succession. “Look, over there!” Snaking out, her finger pointed toward silhouettes in the distance. Chrysanthe veered in that direction, hoping Alieen would follow, not willing to break the grip she had on her hand just yet.

This message was last edited by the player at 08:50, Mon 02 Nov 2015.

Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 207 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 01:14
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus got a bit closer to Shino's location and pulled up onto the rock. He then noticed the kind of projectiles Shino was attempting to skip. "Dude," he said with a laugh, "Those are seashells. Ya can't skip seashells. Oh, here, make the flattest stone ya can."
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 8 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 01:16
IC (In Character) Thread
About halfway on their way to the beach, the entire group passed by Devin sitting up in the branches of an oak tree, etching lines for song he was writing into that tree. They all ran past, completely unaware that Devin was 10 ft above them. Curious as to who they were, and where they were going, Devin waited until they all passed by, to climb down from the tree.

He carefully, and steadily followed them the entire way to the beach, taking shelter behind the occasional tree or rock, usually sprinting to get behind it, then peaking his head out, and then sprinting on to hai next hiding place. As they arrived at the beach, Devin was crouched behind a rock at the edge of the sand, watching the odd group intently.

Although he was very nervous, Devin thout it best he tried to make some friends, so he slowly got up and walked out from behind the rock, only to trip over a smaller rock, that he not only didn't see, but that also did a good job of stubbing all his toes on his right foot. The audible plop into the sound, followed by an even louder "Ouch!" echoed out across the beach, and there Devin lay. Holding onto his right toes, he looked around awkwardly and embarrassed at anyone that might look his way.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 107 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 01:22
IC (In Character) Thread
Despite the numerous amount of times Shiro failed at skipping seashells, he still didn't correlate the term "skipping rocks" with actually having to skip, rocks. But, seeing as how, Shiro wasn't making any progress on his own, he decided to listen to Seamus.

Shiro took a small pebble off the large rock he stood on, and flattened it to the point where it was only 1/8 of an inch thick. He then looked to Seamus as to what he should do next, because he still didn't think about skipping an actual rock over a seashell.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 208 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 02:04
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus took up one of the other flatter stone shards from the rock and held it between his thumb and first two fingers. "Ok, key to this is that it's all in the wrist." he began, showing him the motion first before actually tossing the stone. It skipped twice before finally plopping into the waves. "Woo! Haha, try and beat that!"
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 108 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 02:11
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro's left pointer finger scratched the side of head before he - ohhhhhhhhhhh. So that's what he was doing wrong.

Silly Shiro, he finally figured out that he had to skip an actual rock for it to work. So, holding it just as Seamus showed him, Shiro pulled back his arm as far as he could, his muscles locking in place like a rubber band on a slingshot when it is pulled back as far as it goes. And so, with a very quick swing of his arm, and strong swish of his worst, Shiro let fly the flat stone. And boy did it skip.

It skipped for at least 30 seconds, having skipped at least 80 times. Shiro didn't react much to it, seeing as how he was so attuned with rocks anyway. So, despite having just skipped that rock an insane amount of times, Shiro just stared at it go as if it were nothing.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:12, Mon 02 Nov 2015.

Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 209 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 02:51
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus' jaw hit the proverbial floor. He looked to Shino in astonishment. "Dude...That was awesome!" he exclaimed, "I've never seen a rock go that far before!" He was throughly impressed to say the least.
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 193 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 10:55
IC (In Character) Thread
Aileen chuckled at Chry's wish to split the cost in half. "You're very sweet for offering, but I am more than able to afford some ice-cream for three. I am a Black after all. Though it would be best if you kept it hidden. I rather enjoy the way people treat me, as just a simple girl." A hint of seriousness was buried underneath the mirth within her tone and her wink, alluding to her companion that there was a bit more to the story than she was letting on.

Aileen chuckled at Chry's mock-complaint, before nodding towards Roy at the prospect of having the young man join them. A slight blush and a murmur of thanks was all that Aileen could muster as an answer to Chrysanthe's following words. While she was well-thought and used to offering sincere compliments and receive polite ones in return, it was rare that the Dark Elemental would receive one that was obviously spoken from her heart.

Her moment of reverie had concluded, however, as Chry continued with asking about her winged, feathery friend. "Her name is Lilith and she is indeed one of my most precious and adorable friends. I'm sure she'd love to get to meet you... after we're running around, of course!", the young girl spoke, her laughter covering the fatigue she was also sensing.

Gently strengthening the grasp of her hand on Chry's, Aileen let herself be guided by her newfound partner in crime for the second time this day. She inwardly hoped the girl wasn't bothered by the touch, but reasoned thatcif she were truly disturbed, she would've easily said so eariler, something which added to Aileen's state of joy.
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 12 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 15:06
IC (In Character) Thread
Devin pulled himself up from the sand, and dusted himself off as he cracked his back. He took a few steps backward, because no one had yet to notice him, so he thought he'd just hide again, but unfortunately for him, he had to sneeze. A few signs and those odd inhaling noises you make before sneezing whispered across e beach, just before the whole sneeze came through. A very loud, booming "AAAAAHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOO!" tossed up sand as the colossal sneeze left a trench-like track about 1/2 foot deep. But as everyone knows, sneezes tend to come in pairs. The second sneeze resounded even louder than the first, leaving the trench 1 1/2 feet deep this time.

Devin looked around once more, any hope of his returning to hiding completely gone, and his embarrassment at an even higher level.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 115 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 16:22
IC (In Character) Thread
At the loud and unexpected sneeze, that sounded somewhat like an explosion, Shiro's instincts reacted immediately. Just as fast as the sound was first being heard, the rock Shiro and Seamus were standing on suddenly grew four rock walls that came together at a point, kinda like a pyramid.

After the first boom, another happened a few seconds later, and Shiro kept the walls up. It was almost completely dark, but there was one source of light at the top of the pyramid, where a hole let some light flow in. "Are you alright?" Shiro asked Seamus, as he let the walls slowly retract down into e rock. As the walls descended, the light revealed that Shiro didn't just make the walls, but also had his long arms in shape of a "U," protecting Seamus's head.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 106 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 17:27
IC (In Character) Thread
The pout had returned, though a fruitless endeavour Chry had truly wished to split the cost between the two. Unfortunately she couldn’t see it as reasonable, especially considering the whole predicament of the piggy-back. “It’s not a matter if you’re able or not.” She quipped, it was a matter of self-pride. A loathsome emotion, though one which would rear it’s ugly head on occasion spouting nonsense until it was quieted.

The cautious collection of the compliment; and the aftermath brought a smile to her lips, brightening her own cheeks as she witnessed roses bloom in Alieen’s. It was a chain reaction, alike to a canopy of trees where a song would reach from one side of a forest to the other via mimicry. “Of course!” Her reply was enthusiastic as ever, though progressively heavy breathing cut through it like a knife through butter. “Who wouldn’t want to play with such a beautiful bird?” Tilting her head upward, she followed it’s path, the lazy though graceful descent before it patted at the air ascending a little before merely gliding once more. “Oh, I never got your-..” Name. Her last words were carved entwine, a loud bellow arcing through the sky like daggers.

Chrysanthe came to an immediate halt, sand was tossed into the sky with ease. The grains circling one another in an enchanting waltz before settling once more, a large gulf now standing amidst the pair. It only a couple of meters away, Chrysanthe warily turning toward Alieen at a loss for words. The breeze brought another whisper to them, an inhale caressed her earbuds, her brow furrowing in reply. Then came the second clap of thunder, grains once more sent aloft, though this time in opposite directions as an effective bosom of butterscotch raced toward them. A vast expanse of particles, each twinkling individually; a sky of russets. “Oh.” One which desired to smack them directly in the face. “My.”

Stepping in front of Aileen, she pivoted on her heel, her back against the wash of sandstone; unfortunately her action was slow. Despite it being heroic, and chivalrous knight-in-shining-armour material it also meant a few grains had found themselves scattering across half of Chrysanthe’s face. Suddenly she hacked, coughed and rammed a fist into her chest as the rest of the sand passed them by. The fit finally came to a climax, Chrysanthe making a comedic disgusted face, tongue hanging out and all as she physically emitted a repulsed sound. “Bleurgh.”

Shaking her hands, her blurred vision swept to Aileen wanting to check if she were unscathed by the harsh wind. Sadly, just nigh after a coughing fit her eyes still hadn’t registered that she didn’t need water in them. Thus is took a few more blinks for everything to be in check. “You alright?” She asked, clearly concerned before her eyes wandered toward the source of the recently formed trench. "That was certainly something." She commented.

Wandering, she approached a particular silhouette one which had toppled over and sat at the apex of the hole. Chry rose an arm, waved dramatically and pranced over, coming to a stop just before him. “Hey! That’s really cool! If dangerous, names Chrysanthe.” Her manner was polite and cheery as ever, unperturbed by the mess he had made. “It did get sand in my hair though.” She groaned, if half-heartedly as she begun idle-mindedly combing through the strands of her silver hair. “Oh, and bless-you, that was a sneeze? Right?”
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 17 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 17:45
IC (In Character) Thread
"... Yeah, sorry about that..." Devin said nervously, as his right hand held the back of his head, and he let out a nervous laugh. "Hi, I'm Devin." Devin offered his hand to shake. "Ummm... Sorry about the sand by the way.... I'm a sound elemental, so.... Sneezes and I don't get along very well...."

In his mind, Devin was thinking, Just be happy I didn't cough... That would've been bad... Very bad...

This message was last edited by the player at 17:46, Mon 02 Nov 2015.

Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 92 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 18:18
IC (In Character) Thread
Since he had been taking his time as he moved towards the beach, Kazuya arrived quite some time after the others. At least he had the time to buy himself a sea-salt popsicle, which was emitting steam from being especially cold. A special order so even a fire elemental like himself could enjoy the ice as long as any normal guy.

Similar to the others before him, he got rid of his footwear, before he took a step on the sand. The sensation that reached his brain upon contact made the young adult slightly shiver. The reason for that wasn't because the sand was cold or because he was getting excited. Instead, it had simply reminded him of his previous visits at the beach. Back then he had been running in the soft sand, practicing punches and kicks in the water and swimming against the waves.

His most notable memory was when his grandfather had taught him how to swim. Well, actually it was less teaching and more throwing him into the water and telling him to get back to the shore on his own. He was lucky that his older brother was with him to make sure he didn't literally die trying. In the end he did get quite a bit stronger and had lost any reason to be afraid of the ocean, but those were still memories he wasn't too fond to be reminded of.

As Kazuya started to look for the others his eyes moved across the sandy shore, accompanied by the ocean's glittering water, which hypnotic view was caused by the light emitted from the blue, cloudless sky. ' Well, at least it's a nice day. Maybe I can make some good memories of this place for once. ' the blonde thought to himself as he took another bite of his favorite flavored ice cream. Though things wouldn't want to go quite as planned as a boom echoed in his ears, which was followed by a wave of sand.

Taking a deep breath Kazuya covered his face with his arms, blocking both waves of sand in that manner. While he remained more or less unscathed by it that way, his ice cream wasn't so lucky. Annoyed the fire elemental made his way towards the source of the sneeze, arriving at the edge of the crater moments after Crysanthe. " So you did this. You owe me a popsicle." Kazuya said, pointing the sand covered ice cream at Devin.
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 18 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 18:35
IC (In Character) Thread
Before Devin turned to look to see who was accusing him so boldly, he reacted in his usual, upset manner. It looked something like this: http://33.media.tumblr.com/7df...wAL1qixfalo1_500.gif

"Ehhhh? You do you think you're talkin-" Devin's retort was cut short as he turned to look at the voice's source, and his anger absolved into nothingness, and his fade changed to a look more like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...cb9d9312fe3f93eb.jpg

With blushed cheeks, Devin muttered something that sounded something along the terms of, "I guess I can buy you another popsicle..." Devin's eyes looked around everywhere else but at Kazuya, because everytime he did, his face got redder.

"Well! Where's the nearest vendor!?" Devin asked in a voicd that was obviously embarrassed rather than actually annoyed.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 210 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 19:00
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus looked up at the large guy, not exactly sure what was going on. "Uh yeah, I think." he replied, checking to see if is limbs were still functioning, "Thanks man." He sighed in relief in being alive. He laughed and continued, "Haha, you ok, man?"
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 118 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 19:08
IC (In Character) Thread
"Hai." Shiro replied, as he looked around for the source of the boom. His eyes came upon a rather flustered looking boy who seemed to be talking to the fire boy and plant girl. Shiro had no idea who he was, so he asked Seamus. "Do you know who that is?" he asked, pointing at Devin.

Shiro would go over there, but he just learned how to skip rocks, and quite frankly, he didn't want to leave this rock, out of fear of not being able to control the sand as well as he did the first time.
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 201 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 19:41
IC (In Character) Thread
Just as Aileen was about to respond by saying her name, instinctively realizing what Chry was asking for, a shockwave of sand that followed a thunderous noise suddenly made itself known. As it advanced, it threw itself right into the Dark Elemental's face, her mouth in the middle of opening in order to respond. Unfortunately, the cumulative reaction of the two actions was Aileen gasping for air, as a part of the sand from the blast had embedded itself into her airways. Tears quickly forming within her closed eyes as the girl entered into a coughing fit, she placed her free hand over her chest whilst tightening her grip around the other girl's hands, as if to ask for help.

She could hear a sharp intake of air, as if one were getting ready for a massive sneeze. Not even bothering about looking in that direction, as the young woman was too busy trying to breathe, she slowly fell on her knees, before sensing Chrysanthe moving. A few moments later, another gust of sand and wind flew past, one powerful enough to temporarily throw Lilith off her course as she struggled to maintain her altitude, her dark wings beating as fast as her muscles would allow them to. It was then that the Dark Elemental realized that her new-found companion had passed between her and the blast, shielding her as much as she could, something for which the girl was extremely grateful.

Hearing her inquiry, Aileen simply nodded, unable to speak. "Wh-Water-", was the word she tried to repeat between coughs as she let go of Chry's hand and scrambled through her beach-bag, until finally she found her precious bottle. Taking a few sips from the recepient and trying to calm her breathing, she was slowly starting to feel better. "Don't... don't worry about me cough, I'll be alright. Go and check out what's behind, cough behind all this.", she spoke as she placed a gentle hand on the white-haired woman's knee. "I'll be with you shortly. Thanks for helping me, dear." As she spoke, Lilith landed nearby, concerned over her mistress' safety, before glancing towards Chry.

A few moments later, a red-cheeked, yet otherwise alright Aileen descended within the large crater, Lilith following shortly. As she reached Chry and the recently arrived Kazuya, she placed a hand on the former's shoulder in order to show that she was fine, as the raven landed on the sand between the two girls. "Wait, did I hear correctly when you said that a sneeze was behind all this? Oh my.", her tone carrying the hint of surprise, for she had not met any Sound Elemental before and was rather shocked to see the true extent of their powers first-hand, even though it was merely by mistake. Once she finished speaking, she came closer to Chry and whispered in her ear, a hint of a smile in her voice. "I'm Aileen, a pleasure to meet you. You must be Chrysanthe, right? I think I heard you when you introduced yourself to the others."
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 212 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 20:04
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus sat criss-cross and looked over to where he was pointing. "Umm, nope. Must be a new dude." he replied smiling, "Haha, looks like he got the girls' attention though."
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 119 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 20:35
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro let out a grunt reply, ''Meh." as he let fly another flat stone, this time going even further than the first.

Shiro had no interest to join the growing group of people surrounding Devin, besides, too many people at once and the kid might get overwhelmed. Shiro stayed on his own rock kingdom, in an utter refusal to touch the weird sand again. He preferred a more solid footing over the unstable grains of earth.
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 21 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Mon 2 Nov 2015
at 20:51
IC (In Character) Thread
Woo. More people to gawk at Devin's embarassment. The nightmare never ended. First he fell flat on his face, then he let out a booming sneeze and followed it up with a second, then he was approached by the attractive man whose ice cream he had apparently rendered inedible. And now, another lady walked up with a creepy crow-thingee with her.

"yeah yeah, I sneezed alright..." Devin quickly replied to Aileen. His face grew redder with every passing second, he wasn't used to so many people staring at him at once, and yes, he saw Shiro and Sesmus a short way's away staring at him. Devin looked to Kayuza, still flustered, "Well! Are you gonna show me where the stand is or not!?" Devin stammered in an annoyed, but embarassed manner.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:10, Mon 02 Nov 2015.

Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 108 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Tue 3 Nov 2015
at 17:45
IC (In Character) Thread
The creature before her was alike to a deer caught in the head-lights. Wide-eyed, cheeks aflame and his voice tripped over at every minor quiver of the jaw. The snow-haired girl offering her own hand giving it a hearty, welcoming shake. “Chrysanthe.” Spheres of pewter searched behind her, eyes wandering the towering inclines of sand; a crow and her partner in crime gingerly descending the slope. A smile played upon her lips as her eyes trailed back to Devin, a fragment of laughter bubbling from her lungs. “I think it’s perfectly possible to control that.” A hand reached out, fingers ruffling through Devin’s hair for a split second her head canting to one side. A devilish grin meeting him. “Or, you’ll have to face me using you as my secret weapon.” Playfully she winked at Devin, hoping to give him a new incentive to control his power lest he be used for someone else's dastardly means.

“Oh, hey blondie.” Chry added, greeting - if uncouthly the fire elemental. Noting down the sand covered popsicle her jaw metaphorically hit the ground. “Noooooo.” She groaned. “What a waste of perfectly chilled goodness!” The horror in her voice, though exaggerated sounded authentic.

“The almighty sneeze, destroyer of villages, singer of infections.” Chry sung to follow Aileen’s own comment. “Conjurer of bad headaches.” Another handful of laughter and merriment escaped Chry’s gut, smiling wildly as her eyes glanced from each of the members in the group. A whisper caressed her ear, and her eyes lit up. Fireflies suddenly a jitter just behind her hues, turning to Aileen with a larger then life grin. “Hurrah! I got your name finally, and yeah I’m Chrysanthe.” Again, she leaned in mimicking Aileen’s own action as she whispered. “Chrysanthe Cain.” Reverting to her normal posture she nodded, considering Aileen revealed she was a part of the Black’s she felt it only right to share her own heritage.
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 23 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Thu 5 Nov 2015
at 20:37
IC (In Character) Thread
With tense shoulders, a twitching left eye, and a growl like smile, Devin showed a complete look of a mixture of annoyance, and embarrassment. If the boy were any redder, he might as well be a tomatoe. Despite his uncomfortable feelings, it was his fault, so he'd let the hair ruffle go, this time.

The flustered teen stood very awkwardly in the group of people, waiting for the annoying fire guy to lead him to the vendor.
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 95 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Thu 5 Nov 2015
at 22:23
IC (In Character) Thread
Devin's red face didn't go unnoticed by the perceptive male, whose annoyance subsided, seeing that Devin wasn't a bad guy. With a small sigh Kazuya took a quick look around. He had gotten his own on the way to the beach, so there was probably a vendor closer to them. "There is one." the blonde said, nudging his head towards the other side of the beach, releasing Devin from some of his embarassement, before he turned his attention towards Crysanthe.

" Reminds me, I haven't told you my name, have I? Sorry about that. I am Kazuya." the male responded, hearing her call him blondie. " Well, since I did arrive last, I guess I can treat you two to some ice cream. If you are interested that is." Kazuya offered to just the two of them, since the other members of their group were not in a reasonable range and he didn't feel like shouting across the beach for that. Unlike a certain other person present he was not a sound elementalist. He then turned around and started heading towards the vendor he had gestured at previously, figuring that the others would follow, if they were interested.
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 25 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Thu 5 Nov 2015
at 23:18
IC (In Character) Thread
The second Kayuza pointed out the vendor, Devin rushed past him, walking away from the group at a brisk pace.

"She ruffled my hair..." Devon muttered to himself in despise, as he made his way to the vendor. Unfortunately for him, gravity wasn't on his side today, as he soon tripped and fell on his face. Again. Almost as fast as he fell though, he pulled himself up, and didn't even bother to dust himself off this time. His face would be a deep maroon by now if it were physically possible, but unfortunately for his embarrassment, it wasn't, so he was just really red instead.

Devin ordered three of the popsicles(?) that he had a knack for covering in sand. They were the same kind as the one that Kayuza had before he turned it into a gritty bar of sorrow.

If and when the other three would arrive at the stand, They would be greeted by Devin holding out the delicious frozen treats, with his head slightly hanging. "Sorry about that, I just found out I was an elementalist, so I don't really have this whole thing under control... I'm Devin."
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 206 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Fri 6 Nov 2015
at 07:52
IC (In Character) Thread
It was at Crysanthe's offhanded remark that she noticed Kazuya's ruined dessert. Aileen covered her mouth with one of her hands, stifling a chuckle in order to not embarrass the Sound Elementalist further. As she heard Chry's further words, detailing the Fire Elementalist to be the last that arrived at the beach, Aileen could not repress her chuckle any longer. "Oh! I was under the impression that you were somehow already here by the time we arrived. Indeed, I for one would love to be treated with some ice cream, if you so desire."

The young girl raised her eyebrow as Chry leaned in to whisper her full name, the word Cain passing by quickly and quietly. A Cain? She had met with some of her family, a few of the more important ones at least, so as to maintain cordial relationships between families, and they didn't really seem as high-spirited and nice as Chrysanthe was. Indeed, she suspected there was much more to be known than that, for the family was quite obsessed with the purity of their abilities, and any of those within their family not part of their metal-bending group were known to have less rights than the 'Main-Branch family'. Aileen was curious to find out more, but that would have to wait for when they would once more have their solitude together.

As Kazuya made his way towards the vendor, the Dark Elementalist glanced towards Chry, then towards her hand, before finally deciding to simply go with the flow and entwine her own hand in hers, as before. Gesturing towards Kazuya with a smile, she began walking towards the vendor, her grasp on the other woman's hand gently pulling her in order for the white-haired girl to follow. "Let's not keep the boys waiting, shall we? After all, free ice-cream is not something you come across easily." Of course, it was pretty much an excuse for Aileen to hold her hand again, but it was not something she'd readily admit.

Smiling towards the Devin, Aileen placed her free hand on his shoulder, before taking one of the treats. "Oh, don't worry about it! Thank you for your kind gift. So, you've only recently discovered your identity, eh? Worry not, it does not take long before you achieve some measure of control over your powers. Still, I don't think many Sound Elementalists are able to perform such an impressive task as becoming a sound bomb whenever they sneeze." The young woman's smile showed that she meant no harm and wished only to speak in jest, hopefully appeasing the young man into relaxing.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 216 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Fri 6 Nov 2015
at 13:20
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus began to get bored of just sitting on the rock. With a stretch he stated: "Welp, I'm gonna go see what's going on. Later!" He hopped off the rock and briskly made his way over to the group. "Yo! What's up?"
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 114 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Sat 7 Nov 2015
at 14:49
IC (In Character) Thread
Ignorance is bliss, or in Devin’s case safety of mind. That face needn’t delve further into the depths of garnet. The silver-haired individual merely maintaining her smirk in contest of Devin’s chagrin. Vulture torn from it’s flailing carcass, her eyes crossed to the fire wielder; searching aimlessly across the scorched - and disheveled sandy wasteland. “Oh, blondie Kazuya.” Her tongue slipped from it’s confines, playful as a wide-smile replaced her jovial mocking. “It’s nice to put a name to a face.” Bobbing her head, her eyes searched him momentarily blinking once more before her sight bobbed between Aileen and Kazuya. “Oh? The bet?” She asked rhetorically, curious to whether they should accept the offer or politely deny it. “Aye I thought we were last.”

Thoughts tripping over one another Kazuya merely took it in his stride, answering her question by pursuing the vendor. “Oh.” Her mouth mimicking a goldfish, as she stood aghast; stuck in time. The cherry petals left their host, the cold fleeting with their departure as warmth embraced Chrysanthe’s hand. Those remnants of thought taken as Aileen begun to tug on her hand. “Yeah, who would pass up on that. No one, eh?” That smile returned, as she walked beside Aileen hand-in-hand. Despite Aileen’s gentle presence, a small rut had become apparent. The venture down the hill had caused Chrysanthe to gather some stowaways. The grains happily rolling about around her feet, kneading their way between toes and becoming more of a hassle than they ever should have been. “I really didn’t come equipped, huh?” Asking herself, her eyes trailing her mostly practical boots. They could cope with all but water and sand; why did the beach hate footwear anyway?

Eyes up, Devin rushed past Kazuya taking it in his stride to rejuvenate his lost pride. “Do you think he’s trying a little too hard? I mean it was a mistake.” Watching as Devin reached into a pocket, counting out coin for the vendor; who took some popsicles from a metal container. Chrysanthe’s brow raising in curiosity. Once they reached them, Aileen occupied them with pleasantries whilst the plant elemental merely stood and stared at the frozen ‘delicacy’. A mixture of daunting pleasure, and a troubled want. The steam which rose off the little dessert making her purse her lips as she took hold of the gift. “Thank-you.” She added out of mere courtesy, her hand immediately being bit by a freezing cold. “That’s cold! Really cold, I haven’t even.” The cold begun to nip at her fingers, taking her hand from Aileen’s as she passed the hot-potato to the other. Her eyes searching the vendor. “Uhm, what is this exactly?” She questioned, her voice a little more strained as she juggled the little treat between her hands.

“Sea salt popsicle Ma’am, for those fire elementals. They don’t feel cold as easy as the rest of us.” The rather stereotypical vendor bobbed his head, as he went about his wears idle-mindedly.

Chrysanthe glancing to Kazuya. “This is cold.” Emphasising the word to the point of strain, as she scooted her fingers to the very edge of the popsicle. Not wishing for her hand to be anywhere near the cooled treat. “I never knew how resistant you were to this, are you a walking, talking hot water bottle then?” A smile passed her lips, a hearty chuckle rocking her chest. “If I lick this I am half-certain my tongue’ll be moulded into it until it melts.” Silver plateaus narrowed on the teasing little mixture, tongue swabbing at her lips. “Awh, this is so unfair, it’s like waiting for a pie to cool.” She grumbled outwardly, though her smile persisted as she glanced between the new group. “So, how’s everyone's day been? I mean if I’m going to wait for this little treat to warm up I’m going to make the lotta you suffer through mundane conversation.” Her laugh rose once more, as a newcomer made his way to them. The flying-child as it were, practically bouncing on his feet as he glanced between them all. “Up? The sky? Down? Cold popsicles which I can’t eat.” A cat-like mewl was produced in protest to her very own statement. A hand raising to point accusingly at the devil-esque food in her opposite hand. “It’s evil I say!”
Roy Unda
 Water, 208 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 07:00
IC (In Character) Thread
The nice food bearing girl called out for him, but Roy waved her onward. "Go on ahead, gotta do something first." he called out. Looking down at the hole he had dug, one hand resting gently atop the pool of water that had filled it completely up, he traced a gently line through the sand outside it, marking off small divets every so many inches. At some point only noted in his mind he stopped and began to construct a wall separating the pool of water in to two sections. Forming a small serif along the barricade, the wall bowing out at odd angles, he smiled to himself, sitting back on his haunches and admiring the work. His canvas was ready, the instrument tuned, the ashlar exhumed. The artist was at work.

The canvas was ready, the hole was sized to perfect dimensions, calculated from countless hours of practice in the quiet stillness of the early morning sun and the crashing of moonlit storms.

The instrument tuned, his hands fell upon the water atop the pool and let the water relax in to a gentle hum. The fine grains of sand swirling around water was forced out to the bottoms of the pit until only the crystalline puddles lay below, so pure neither form nor sun bore its reflection upon its surface.

The ashlar exhumed, made ready by the hands of the operative workman, tempered by the rough swells of the sea to smooth the edges and make ready for the builders use. Roy's use. No indent or imperfection could scythe the hole he had dug, for as the water flowed in it bore the fruits of a practiced hand and wiped the cuts away.

The artist began his work. With concentrated effort, brow furrowed, arms strained and back taught, Roy poured all of his energy in to the pools of water filling the shallow holes he had dug in the sand. The water stilled further, ripples ceasing and movement halting. Slowly, around the edges, the water began to sparkle and reflect the sun. Watching it, one would barely note the difference, but a glance away and back would show the white tendrils forming around the pools. The wet sand around the holes leeched their water, absorbing in to the now two rapidly solidifying structures at his finger tips. When the spiderwebs of ice had covered the surface, the barest hints of water running in rivulets along the surface, Roy reached out, taking a handful of sand in each fist and dashed it over the tops, spreading it in a fine coat along the ice. Just as quickly he returned his vigil, letting the energy in him cool the block of ice further and further down.

The ice became solid forms at his touch and still he concentrated. The ice hardened in audible whine and still he worked. The ice so inhabited the cold it was given it crackled along itself, gnashing and rumbling under its own steel, and Roy focused harder. The ice grew still, the white lines of frigid scars frozen away to a glassy sheen and Roy smiled once more.

Gathering the two slabs in his hand, each just over a foot wide and twice again as long, he stood up and brushed the sand from his pant legs. Merrily he sauntered over to the rest of the group gathered near the vendor. He smiled at the newcomers and nodded happily to Seamus, but continued to the laughing Aileen and pouting Crysanthe. Holding out his hands, a slab of ice in each, he presented the blocks to the girls.

"More than one way to enjoy the waves. Bodyboards! They should be hard enough to stand up to all afternoon even if they might be a little cold, but the warmer waves should help that. I added some sand for grip so you dont end up slipping off either! Roy's grin ever spread across his face.
Devin Crypps
 Sound, 27 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Wed 11 Nov 2015
at 21:19
IC (In Character) Thread
Devin didn't realize that the popsicles would be so cold. His embarrassment showed through once more, as he seemed to almost shrink in size. Then Seamus started towards them, and he seemly shrinked in size again. Then Roy made his way over, and Devin seemed to be even smaller than before. It would only take a moment to realize he wasn't shrinking, he was inching backwards, through a series of small, slow, sand sliding steps. (Try saying that 5 times fast. XD)

Devin took one more step back, only to bump into something very large. His back pressed completely against a solid surface. A look of fake courage spread across his face with an obviously attempted smile. As he slowly turned his head to face the obstacle, he had to look up, to see Shiro's eyes peering down at him. Shiro was already taller than the rest, but he was also wearing shoes seemingly made out of rocks. The shoes covered his feet up to his knee, he seemed to be rather intent on not touching the sand with bare feet again.

"Uhhh.... Sorry there... Big guy..." Devin said with his eyes closed, and still embarassed.

"I don't want to sink in." Shiro said in his deep earthy tone.

"What?..." Devin was utterly confused as to what Shiro was talking about. However, Devin saw Shiro look down to his feet, and so Devin's eyes followed his, and it was then he noticed the knee-high rock boots.

"Oh..."

OOC: Let me know if you'd like an explanation of how Shiro got there. I for one think it's pretty funny that he kinda just appeared there :p
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 225 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Wed 18 Nov 2015
at 03:16
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus shrugged and stepped off towards his stuff, figuring it was about time to do some tinkering. He had to figure out what exactly happened to puncture the oil line and where a good place to store a parachute. He hummed thoughtfully, opening the main part of the pack. He them got out a rag and wiped up the rest of the oil. He then continued to search for the severed tube.
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 99 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 22 Nov 2015
at 19:08
IC (In Character) Thread
"Consider yourself redeemed." Kazuya answered once he received the popsicle from Devin. Unlike Crysanthe he didn't hesitate to take a lick, before biting a corner off of it, enjoying the sensation that invaded his brain as he could taste the cool, salty sweetness in his mouth. Clearly back in a good mood, he didn't seem to be bothered being described as a hot water bottle. "Poor you. Can't say I know the pain you are experiencing, but I guess I can release you from your misery." Suddenly his eyes began to glow ever so slightly, before the two other popsicles that had not been meant for him warmed up to normal ice cream chillness.   " It should be fine now."

Kazuya's eyes averted towards Roy's ice made bodyboards, inspecting the craftsmanship. ” Not bad. “ he commented as he took a closer look. Though he really had no idea what those were for in the first place. ' More than one way to enjoy the waves. ' the fire elemental thought, pondering over those words. All he himself had ever done in the ocean was swim.. a lot. And that was usually to train and not to enjoy himself. Though his sister did mention that he should have tried out some other stuff, whatever she may have meant by that. ” So, what do we do now?” Kazuya decided to ask, before he finished his cold treat, while listening to any possible suggestions.
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 217 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Mon 23 Nov 2015
at 19:01
IC (In Character) Thread
Aileen waited for Chry to clear the contents of her footwear of everything that they had gathered along the way to the beach, a bemused smile on her lips. Opening her beach-bag, the Black Heiress smiled kindly as she gestured towards the other girl's boots. "Why don't you give them to me for safe-keeping then, until it's time for us to leave the beach? It is a beach, after all... The best way to experience it is to feel the sand under your bare feet, is it not?" As she spoke, she twisted a bit, lifting one of her bare feet in order to prove a point, her tongue slightly outwards in a playful manner.

At her companion's remark regarding Devin's behavior, Aileen seemed quite amused and almost thoughtful. "Can't say I don't understand him. He made a crater in the beach and bothered a rather intimidating Fire Elementalist, a mysterious (I hope) white and black-haired girl and a beautiful young lady with almond eyes. If I were him, I'd be quite flustered as well!", she finished in mirth, though with a hint of something more as she uttered her statement to Chrysanthe.

Once they joined Kazuya and Devin, Chry's antics made Aileen chuckle once more as she started licking the Sea Salt popsicle, a little more accustomed to the cold than her fellow Elementalist, though still feeling the powerful wave of coolness seep into her mouth. "If you don't like it so cold, then why don't you ask Kazuya to warm it up a little? If anything, it'll be a chance for him to practice his powers and, should it melt completely, I promise to lend you mine instead." Clearly wishing to do so by his own desire, the Fire Elemental did indeed heat the popsicles up, earning Aileen's appreciation. "Thank you! That was very kind of you to do so."

"Come to think of it, isn't it a bit odd? When I was young I could never understand how Fire Elementalists desire colder things when they eat, as I thought the cold was like a weakness to them." A small chuckle and shrug escaped Aileen, before taking another lick off of the treat, a light shiver escaping her as she did so, She then nodded in greeting towards Seamus, happy to see another friendly face join the group.

A wave of genuine surprise washed over Aileen as she noticed Roy appear close to her and Chry, a bodyboard of ice in each of his hands. "Oh my. We are truly getting pampered here, are we not, Chry?", the Dark Elementalist spoke mirthfully, before graciously accepting Roy's gift. "A very kind gesture of you to do such a thing, Roy. While I'm a little rusty with them, I'm sure it'll all come back to me at some point!" Running a hand across the board, her frame slightly shivering, Aileen grinned towards Chry. "Looks like you're not exempt of the cold just yet, dear...Come to think of it, though, my chest will be numb for hours..."

Glancing towards Roy and noticing a distinct lack of bodyboard, the Dark Elementalist rose her eyebrow in thought. "Wait, you're coming with us in the water, right? How come you don't have any board on-hand?", she asked inquisitively.

Once she finished her popsicle, too interested in the icy bodyboard to notice Devin and Shiro bump into one another, Aileen gently placed the item on the sand, before dropping her bag next to it. Placing her beach hat within, Aileen crossed her arms and brought them to her sides as she removed her white dress, revealing a slender, yet slightly toned body covered in a black bikini. Once she placed the dress within the bag, along with her Eternal Flower, Aileen asked her companion Lilith to watch over her items, before pulling the board up and smiling. "Well, I'd really love trying Roy's ice bodyboard, so if you're headed for the water, you're free to join!", she explained, hoping that both Roy and Chry would join her.
Crysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 136 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Tue 24 Nov 2015
at 09:53
IC (In Character) Thread
Again, the silver haired elementalist was left aghast. A mocking display as she furtively glanced between the ichor bag, and her prized leather footwear. “The sand is evil though.” She raved, pointing at the sparkling grains with a harrowed expression. “They get in your footwear.” Her free hand rose, fingers webbed out as she frantically shook the exposed flesh. “It gets in areas you don’t want it to be, under toenails and.” Her shoulders loosened, hand falling to one side. “Eurgh.” Begrudgingly she relinquished her possessions, merely brushing off the excess sand as to not ruin Aileen’s bag. A longing gaze followed their descent into the abyss. “I’ll miss you my pretties.” A hushed breath past her lips, a parting goodbye as both socks and footwear vanished from sight.

One hand caressed her clothing following her navel as she inhaled. The caramel beneath her invading, individual workers rolling and nudging their ways into niches that were previously unavailable. Chrysanthe resisted the shudder, one foot following the other in quick succession. The shore was warm, an affectionate glow cradling her feet. If you ignored the dozens of tiny assailants it would have been a pleasant encounter. Alass, they persisted and another groan was stifled. Chrysanthe crossed a glance to Aileen, brow rising a smirk playing cheekily upon her lips. “Mysterious? This is what we were going for?” Head canting left, she gave an affirmative nod. “You got some of that, not at all what I saw though.” Coy in her reply, the smirk persisted, warm and playful in nature choosing not to elaborate.

******

Figurative hot potato still being crudely maneuvered from one hand to another, Chrysanthe eagerly nodded at Kazuya’s suggestion. The dilemma apparent by her paling skin, porcelain left in place where the treat had remained too long. Only to tan in quick succession at it’s fleeting. Beyond the wine, lanterns were lit. A lighthouse in the distance, signalling for ship’s lost on the foamy mists to return home. The frost was devoured, a shearing of ivory daisies as petals were caught upon the autumn winds. Steam evaporating into oblivion, starlight witnessing it all. Chrysanthe was enamoured with the subtleties, staring and possibly leading to social faux pas as she tore her gaze from Kazuya and settled on the now edible treat. “Tha-..” Pausing, she caught her breath her awe-struck expression passing bobbing her head. “Thank-you.”

Her tongue snuck out, gingerly testing the surface of the popsicle. Satisfied, she gnawed at it’s edges alike to a newborn testing it’s first few meals. Finally, she bit at it’s edges. The cold contrasted with the invading warmth beneath her. A breeze rolling over her back and shoulders as a shiver was plucked. The taste melted, and rose. Pewter widened, as she glanced between her fellow popsicle wielders only to take another bite. A serenade of satisfied noises followed it. “This, is really good.” Practically purring, she looked to Kazuya her eyes practically incriminating him. “How come I’ve never found this before?” Immediately, she took another lick of the substance, cautious as to not provoke a ‘brain-freeze’. “It’s amazing!” She sung.

Consumed in the treat, the world was a blur, a mass of words flying above. Unfortunately missing the arrival of the newcomers until one spoke to her directly. The ice-wielding brunette was met with a curious expression. Chrysanthe appearing as if she were caught taking the last cookie from the jar. Tongue, still on the popsicle, it slowly withdrew. The plant elementalist not saying a word, as she sheepishly glanced between him and the board. Thankfully, Aileen covered for her. Recovering her composure, and nonsensical bruised pride she rolled her tongue over Roy’s word. Unfortunately, being on another plane entirely for the previous event her recollection was poor at best. “Waves?” She parroted, feeling undeniably useless. “Grip, and slipping?” Those eyes loomed over his weapon of choice. An oddly shaped-.. Wait! Hang on a moment. If her train of thought was even somewhat similar to what they were suggesting. “You’re asking me to use this on.“ Her left hand swung backwards, thumb jarring toward the plateaus of sky and ocean blue. “That? I-.. I. uhm.”

The iced board somehow made it into the previously pointing hand, her other still occupied with the mangled remains of the popsicle. The hesitation made her pause, merely witness to the continuation of the conversation. A sheepish smile arising at Aileen’s words, eyes swapping between the pair of them. “I can’t swim.” The admission was accompanied by a healthy rouge, her gaze falling only to raise immediately after. “Really sorry I can’t put the board to good use.” Swallowing, she held out the board to Roy. The skin which came into contact with the craft warped into an alabaster. Fighting the fatigue of being disheartened, a smile bloomed. “But hey, least I get to watch you two give it a go! I’ll even come paddle at the shore.” Her hands rose. “I emphasis the paddle. Possibly just feet.” Laughter bubbled, as her eyes hovered over them. “Creepily watching you guys from afar is totally my agenda today.” Another chortle sung to the air around them, as she begun making her way down to the beaches edge.

A spring on her heel as she made the descent, she was getting use to this feet in sand malarkey. It just felt snug now, her toes digging into the warm embrace of the shore. “You guys coming, or what?” Calling out behind her, she shot a beam to the group. Wondering if the others would follow.

This message was last edited by the player at 09:54, Tue 24 Nov 2015.

Devin Crypps
 Sound, 35 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Wed 25 Nov 2015
at 02:53
IC (In Character) Thread
Devin awkwardly stared at Shiro for a few moments before eventually stepping backwards with a somewhat forced smile on his face, trying to go back to the group he was just desparetly trying to get away from. And so, as Crysanthe called to them if they were coming, Devin turned around to face the others and made his way toward the ocean, softly speaking a one word reply, "Sure..."

Devin had no idea why he was still there. He had followed all these people at first on a whim, but now he seemed to be quite stuck here. Devin was a little awkward seeing as how he's lacked experience for these kinds of situations, but he nonetheless felt overall happy to be here. When he had arrived closer to the water, he sat just out of the Waves' reach, took up a stick, and began drawing something.
Shiro Ishi
 Rock Earth, 155 posts
 Age: 16
 Male
Wed 25 Nov 2015
at 02:56
IC (In Character) Thread
Shiro bluntly stared into Devin's face as the small boy slowly backed away from him with a wide smile. Shiro had no idea how to swim, but he saw no reason to voice is, so he just nodded and started taking steps forward when Crysanthe called out to the group still by the stand. His boots had a circular disk on them so he wouldn't sink, and they left marks like that of comical tennis racket snow shoes. As he strode towards the water, his boots clunked in protest, but eventually their noise came to a stop when Shiro took a seat next to Devin. Devin most definitely felt awkward around Shiro, but Shiro didn't notice, he was just watching him draw.
Roy Unda
 Water, 212 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Wed 25 Nov 2015
at 06:20
IC (In Character) Thread
Roy nodded happily as the girls took the board from him, happy to see his gifts accepted. His smile soured briefly when Crysanthe tried to push the board back to him but he just folded his arms and shook his head. His grin returing as he spoke. "Ice floats." The words were flat but the mirth in his eyes belied the joke. "Stick to the shallows and just kick around a bit on it. Trust." he said, pointing to the shallower end of the tide, where Crysanthe could still easily touch the bottom without worrying. As she took off down the beach, Roy called after her, "Sides', Im a certified lifeguard! Any trawler has to be if they want to catch more than panfish!" This time the laughter not contained only to his eyes, but escaping him. He wasnt sure if she realized he hadn't taken the ice board back from her, but he figured the cold would remind her sooner or later it was still in her grip.

Turning to Aileen, he was a might more glad to hear here open declaration of intent to use his gift. Her accusation managed to turn his happy smile in to a cheshire grin. Turn on one heel, he simply raised an arm and pointed down the beach to where his hole was dug, now more obviously a mold and pointed at a longer plank of ice resting on the sand. He had made it shortly after the boards using the same process and a closer look would show the similarities between the two creations. As wide as the bodyboard but over twice as long, the ice panel also held a small fin, spiked up at an angle with an arc from one end. "I call her called Aufeis. Nothing cuts through a wave quite like her. No board is at home on water as water itself." A swell of pride in his voice, obvious in what he believes to be his favorite creation.

Wasting little time, Roy followed Crysanthe, Aileen, Shiro and Devin down to the beach, scooping up his new board on the way. He started to approach Devin and Shiro, but saw them in embarrassment and serenity, respectively, and decided to try and ruin the mood as little as possible. "Hollar if you guys want a board too!" he called out, waving to them as he stalked to the water's edge.

Wading in to the surf, the tide rising in waves up to just above the knee in his jeans, he plopped the board down on the water, letting it float gently as he turned and sat down upon it, lounging back and watching the others, waiting for them to venture out to the deep blue.
Seamus Berkeley
 Metal, 230 posts
 Age: 17 (1/2)
 Male
Fri 27 Nov 2015
at 03:41
IC (In Character) Thread
Seamus looked up from his work at the others voices. He curiously watched them for a moment and gave a chuckle at the events unfolding before him. He felt torn between fixing up his baby and hanging out with actual people. The metal heap in front of him called his name, willing him to continue his work. Which he did, pulling his goggles over his eyes to protect them from possible sparkes. He molded the metal to seal up around the rubber tube and refilled the system with lubricating oil. The sand around him, however, would occasionally blow into the workings, causing him to shake it every so often. As frustrating as it was, he loved every moment.
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 101 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 30 Nov 2015
at 02:27
IC (In Character) Thread
” You are very welcome. “ Kazuya replied to the two girls. ” Well, think of it this way. When you feel too cold you warm yourself up and are alright afterwards right? As an fire Elementalist warming yourself isn't really a issue, so yeah, I wouldn't call it a weakness. Also, ice cream does taste better when it's cold. In any case, odd or not, I guess I am a little more resistant towards temperature in general.” the young teen tried to explain to Aileen, before he turned towards Crysanthe. ” Glad you like it. After all, it's my personal favorite. Kazuya replied, a small smile appearing on his face as he took note of her delight.

With everyone moving to the water the fire Elementalist also closed in on his opposing element, letting Seamus work on his invention in peace. Once he reached the shore like everyone else, Kazuya took a quick look around, watching what the others did, before he decided what to do himself. ” If you want to learn how to swim, now is your chance. I doubt there is a better place to do that than right now with that bodyboard and a water Elementalist around.  At least I'd say it's a lot safer than being thrown into the open sea by a fire Elementalist. Definitely don't recommend that method. Kazuya told Crysanthe,  before he rid himself from his red shirt, revealing his rather toned body, which was formed by countless hours of training.

After pulling his pants up as well, the blonde casually made his way into the water, the sensation that he experienced being quite familiar with him. ” Hey Roy! Mind giving me a quick surfing lesson? That is, if you don't mind making me a board either.” he decided to ask. Considering the shape of the board the other was sitting on, Kazuya assumed that he was quite experienced in the said art, so it wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

This message was last edited by the player at 07:22, Mon 30 Nov 2015.

Roy Unda
 Water, 223 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Mon 30 Nov 2015
at 05:55
IC (In Character) Thread
"You wanna learn to ride a barrel fire-boy?" Roy laughed. While he wasnt surprised to see a fire specialist in the water, having one asking to surf was a pleasant surprise. As far as Roy was aware, outside of regular people the only elementalists he'd seen hitting the waves were either based around water or air. The other elements didnt lend themselves as nicely to control of the waves and it seemed to cause them as much aggravation as he usually found trying to play an instrument or build something delicate.

Placing his hands on the open water in front of him, he let the water freeze solid in a nice approximation of a circle. Jumping from the board over to sitting on his new iceberg he pushed Aufeis over to float in to Kazuya's hands. Alright grommet, lets see if you can stand up on'her before we start worrying about anything more than hitting the corduroy."
Aileen Black
 Darkness, 230 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Mon 30 Nov 2015
at 09:27
IC (In Character) Thread
"Huh. Yeah, that makes sense. Didn't really think of it that way. Thanks for explaining!", Aileen spoke with a smile as she listened to Kazuya's explanation. "So if it's too cold, the Fire within you keeps you warm, and if it's too hot, the Fire lets you grow more accustomed to it. That must be a nifty trick whenever you need to handle hot food..." The Dark Elemental then chuckled at Chry's response, before shaking her head. "I'll have to agree with water boy and blondie on this, dear. You're on an island, after all. There's a pretty good chance that you'll have to learn how to swim sooner or later. And it's better that you start learning now while there's a handsome lifeguard on duty. Who knows, he might even have to rescue you!", she added with a wink. Within her mind, however, Aileen mentally kicked herself in the head. "Why did I even say that?"

Once the group was on the move, Aileen couldn't help but stare at the sleek Aufeis. "You are really talented at crafting in Ice, I must say. I haven't seen a surfboard that's so finely polished in a very long time." She then allowed Roy to start teaching Kazuya how to surf, before jumping in the water next to Chrysanthe. The water was thankfully warm, meaning that the bodyboard's cool temperature did indeed lessen its effect on her, as Roy had said before. "So, given that Roy is busy right now, would you like me to teach you how to swim?", Aileen asked with a gentle smile, sitting down on the underwater sand and placing the board on top of her thighs, letting it gently float on top of the water's surface. "Or would you rather sit down and talk?" A few moments later, Aileen scratched at the back of her head sheepishly, before speaking, a small tinge of a blush threatening to escape her cheeks. "I apologize if I'm a bit of a bother, though. I usually don't talk much, but if I find people that are agreeable I begin talking incessantly."
Chrysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 161 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Mon 30 Nov 2015
at 16:20
IC (In Character) Thread
The Seasalt assaulted Chrysanthe’s senses, it was an onslaught as her nostrils tingled in apprehension. The scent strongest besides the foamy dousing of the shore. The ocean’s depth practically abuzz with a dormant strength. Shaking her head, and putting aside her qualms she spun upon her unstable footing. The sand giving way to her weight. “As if I’d let you save me Roy! I’ll be keeping my pride intact today, thank-you very much!” She hollered in return matched with a hearty shake of the ’lifeguards’ board and followed by laughter of her own. The earth parted for her steps, leaving a markable trail in her wake as she broke off into a sprint.

The small grains lodged themselves in her toenails, within crannies as she pegged it but the course material had the least of her attention. The vast ocean before her, glimmering as if it were a starry night. The water lapped past her ankles, a shiver rolling up her spine. It was remarkably warm. Chrysanthe’s brow raising in return, the waves slinking back down the shore only to return with greater force. It was pleasant, the liquid making its way around her feet only to retreat then return once more. The foam cordial in it’s entrance, almost affectionate before slipping back down the shoreline.

Chry crouched, gradually submerging more of her leg before placing the icey board on the surface. It floated; well if it didn’t Roy would be in for a bollocking. A moment passed where she made no movement, simply watching the board as it was gradually tugged. The water moving backwards in such a quick succession that it merely left the board, only to push it back toward Chrysanthe, the cycle repeating itself. Appearing mesmerised by the lapping of waves until Kazayu spoke up from besides her. Practically jumping out of her skin, she leapt into an upright position turning to the fire elemental. “Sneaky hot-water bottle!” She cried in retort, a damning finger pointed at Kazuya. “My heart’s all the way over there now!” The same hand swung, now toward the shifting waves. Chrysanthe paused, only to produce a hysterical grin laughter bubbling from the pit of her stomach.

“Yup, all the safety precautions in place. No drowning, flailing me today.” The beam fleeted, inquisitive eyes bloomed, her brow rising at the mention of other methods. “No, that’d definitely lead to a drowning me. Well, I’d try my damn well hardest not too, but I’d be like a fish on dry land.” She rose a hand, keeping it flat and parallel to herself as she mimicked a frantic movement ‘The silver-haired girl stranded in water’. An emotional, peace, surely. The fire elemental discarded his shirt, beneath a sculpture beat from tears and sweat. Chrysanthe’s brow rose further, admiring it for a moment. Yet only a playful pout was produced, as she looked toward Aileen. “How come guys can just strip and don’t have to worry? Pfft.” Groaning as she witnessed Kazuya delves into the depths of the water.

Her attention now primarily upon the sitting Aileen, her bathing suit allowing her to venture the water with less hesitation. “Of course! I’m sure you’ll be a much better teacher.” Chry laughed in merriment, moving onto her haunches as to not get her rear wet. “And we can’t do both? I mean who wouldn’t enjoy your company? They’ve gottah be whacked in the head.” Springing upwards, she took a few steps away from the ocean. “Gimmie a moment.” Chrysanthe’s hands reached to her flora patterned top, tugging at its ends as she pulled it over her head. Her flesh welcomed by the ocean air, a rather mundane bra covering her bosom.

Her fingers traced their hem, as a select few threads begun to unwind themselves. The white stretching, putting fabric elsewhere as it grew skywards clutching at the pink flesh. The grey legging mimicked the action, though the fabric swam in on itself. It stopping just above the knee, the upper garments mimicking a sports bra, less revealing than the previous attire though still in an ivory white. “Nope. No see-through white today.” With that she tapped the surface, the white pigments shifting into orange pastel. Floral patterns beginning to cover the fabric, butterscotch hydrangeas loitering on the surface. “Done! Make-shift swimwear ahoy!” A hand reached for one of the straps, repositioning it so it didn’t threaten to slip over her shoulder.

The now equipped plant elemental hopped down, sitting besides Aileen in the rolling waves. “Right, what’s first?” She asked eagerly, curious as to what they were going to be doing.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:23, Mon 30 Nov 2015.

Aileen Black
 Darkness, 234 posts
 Age: 17
 Female
Fri 4 Dec 2015
at 19:37
IC (In Character) Thread
Aileen chuckled at Chry's remark as the white-haired girl walked a few steps away from the ocean. "Oh my, thank you for the compliment!" She then noticed something peculiar, as it seemed that the girl made the fibers of her dress rearrange themselves into an attire that was much better suited for the beach. "That is so neat and useful! I wish I could do that with my dress!", Aileen squealed as she touched one of the straps in order to feel the fabric, which reminded her of the texture plants have. "Oh? Is this made of plants, then? I thought your family was renowned for being Metal-based Elementalists. Not that it matters, that stuff you did was fantastic.", she spoke in mild surprise, though in hushed tones so as to not betray her heritage to those around them.

The Dark Elementalist pondered as to how she should teach her companion how to swim, before she spoke with a smile. "Well, since you want to both talk and swim, why shouldn't we do just that? I'll teach you how to float, and in the meantime you can tell me about how you found the perfect plant to make your dress turn at-will into beachwear. Or just about anything else, really." As she spoke, Aileen rose up and led Chry a bit further within the ocean, until the water was just above her belly-button. Once there, the former turned towards the latter and hold out her hand. "Ok, please trust me, alright? If anything should happen, I'm here for you and the water is more than shallow enough for you to rise up without a problem. I want you to relax and lay on your back. You should feel your body slowly lower itself when you breathe out, and then become lighter when you breathe in. Keep doing it for a bit and relax yourself, alright?"

A few moments later, once Aileen was sure that Chry was relaxed enough to not freak out, she decided to begin talking to her. After all, if she would start focusing on her talking instead of on her inability to swim, she'd most likely manage to naturally perfect her floating and be more at ease with herself. "So, what do you want to talk about?"
Tony Rockwell
 Teacher Assistant, 7 posts
 Rock Earth
 Male
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 18:21
IC (In Character) Thread
Tony emerged from the surrounding woods and strolled out casually onto the beach. He had heard voices and a loud booming sound from a nearby path and decided to follow them. Needless to say, he was relived to see that everyone was alright. Giving a sigh, he noticed Seamus sitting on his lonesome, tinkering with some sort of device.

Then, out of nowhere, he felt a surge of creativity. Stepping out further onto the sand, he began to move and shape the surrounding grains. He then knelt down and formed a large, circular depression. Rasing his arm around him rose, forming five, two-meter pillars. With a sweep of his hand, the pillars arched into each other and spread into a platform above him. A simple canopy, yes, but he wanted to be able to hold the shape for a while.
Kazuya Yamamoto
 Fire, 103 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sat 30 Jan 2016
at 13:03
IC (In Character) Thread
Hearing Roy's manner of speech was always sort of interesting. While Kazuya didn't really understand all of it, he could usually get the gist of what the other was telling him, so all he could really think of it was that it was kinda funny and maybe a little odd. <orange>” Alright. Let's see..” <orange> the fire user mumbled as he got hold of Roy's trusted ride. By pushing himself off the water with his legs, he was able to drag his body onto Aufeis until he was more or less out of the salty liquid.

While he didn't mind the chill of Aufeis touch so much, he did have to mentally remind himself to be careful not to accidentally melt the carefully crafted frozen ride. The board of ice moved ever so slightly with the water, but it wasn't an issue since Kazuya's weight was evenly distributed. The real issue starts now. After all, he had to somehow manage to stand on it! Ever so slowly and carefully the blonde pushed his body off the board and tried to place his feet on it one at a time. This was a lot more difficult than just getting his body on the board of course.

With a unstable base beneath his feet, the fire elementalist kept trying to balance himself by shifting his weight to the other side. However, since the water was moving, Kazuya had to constantly shift his weight, making it look like he was standing on jelly. That is, until one of his feet slipped from the board, causing him to drop on one side of the board, which in result caused it to flip and throw the fire elemental into the water. Though, it seemed a simple flip wasn't enough to come to a halt and right when Kazuya kind of figured where up and down was and started ascending again, he could feel a solid blow on top of his head.

It took a few more seconds before his blond hair became visible again as he slowly, very slowly, rose from the water once more, releasing the water that had invaded his mouth as he did. ” The water moves to much. “ Kazuya pointed out dryly as he remained staring at Aufeis peacefully floating in front of him.
Roy Unda
 Water, 241 posts
 Age: 17
 Male
Sun 31 Jan 2016
at 03:38
IC (In Character) Thread
Roy watched the fire elementalist hop on to the board, compensating for the shallow squalls beneath him. He seemed willing, but hesitant as he did so. Roy watched Kazuya move from his seated position to slowly swing one leg around and very cautiously begin to stand. The gentle waves beneath the board played against the board as Kazuya tried to balance out, eventually overcompensating just a little too much and sending the boy toppling over the side of the board. Roy didnt see the fall overboard, but he'd been there before so he imagined it couldnt have been the most pleasant of experiences.

When Kazuya re-emerged from the water, Roy was smiling. Not in laughing at Kazuya, but in approval. "Not bad for your first time. Good news is you did everything just about as wrong as possible." Roy explained, not a hint of malice in his voice, "That means you're right on track with anyone else who'se ever tried to surf." He pointed at the board again, inviting Kazuya to try again, "Hop back on, but instead of going from sitting to standing, lay down flat on your stomach on the board. When you're ready, move fast. It sounds counter-intuitive, but dont take your time. Go from a plank position to low down on your feet as smoothly and quickly as you can."

Roy made a show of laying down on his small iceburg and quickly lifting his chest up and swinging both feet underneath him, from crouching in to a low squat, his feet even with his shoulders. "Keep your feet close together, dont try and cover the whole board, you'll never keep your balance. And dont try to anticipate the waves. I doubt even the Complete is good enough for that, just try and roll with them, let the water move you as it wants to. Trust me, it'd rather have you floating above it than to swallow you up, but it'll do just that if you dont listen to what it wants." Roy waved the fire elemental on eagerly, urging for another go.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:39, Sat 05 Mar 2016.

Chrysanthe Julian Cain
 Plant Earth, 174 posts
 Age: 16
 Female
Wed 2 Mar 2016
at 23:37
IC (In Character) Thread
Both hands clapped together, the hollow ring numbed by the heavy lash of waves. “Isn’t it? It takes a while and sometimes you show skin in all the wrong places in the middle of it but.” Her fingers traced the edges of her clothing, it possessing a waxy sheen which tumbled with the sun’s kiss. The garment glinting unnaturally on occasion. “But it saves so much time.” Chrysanthe’s voice rose with merriment and confidence. However it wavered in the face of her heritage, a pout shaking the usual zest of the Cain. “Yup, it is. Why I’m here.” It was a topic which could be discussed later, if she was feeling up to it. The finicky relationship with her family wasn’t one she took pride in discussing. “Floating? Okay, sounds doable!”

Following Aileen’s lead Chrysanthe dabbled into the oceans shallows.“Wait.” She blinked, silver widening at Aileen’s suggestion. “On my back?” The fact that the water wanted to tug her deeper into the water suddenly made her feel exceedingly vulnerable. Nibbling on her bottom lip she awkwardly leaned backwards, all movements ginger as she felt the wetness enclose more of her skin. “If you say so-..” Now this was going well, she was semi-floating. Plus the reassuring presence of the other girl kept her steady, her breathing hadn’t hitched and-.. well. Chry felt surprisingly serene, probably more so since her gop hadn’t opened for the previous thirty-seconds or so.

Swallowing, she lifted her legs finding that her back had found some reasonable purchase. Not like she bloody knew how, it was an entirely new element to her! She could’ve sworn some scary sea monster was using it’s magical powers to keep her in place so that she fell into a false sense of security then. Swoosh! She’d be out there flailing like a starling drowning beneath the waves. Unable to find purchase on the wind. The thought made her shiver, though she resisted the urge to jerk her arms toward her shoulders.

“Uhm-... uh.” Chry swallowed again, a light hitch in her breath as if she were flailing with thoughts. “Food? That’s nice. Those popsicles were nice, Salt ‘n yummy. Nom, and and-..tongue-sticky and-..” Lips turning inward, two thin lines facing the sky above a smile finally appeared. The plant elemental practically beaming toward the sky, a light chuckle rocking her. “Okay, okay, sorry.” A large exhale escaped her, though she quickly inhaled as she felt the surface creep up her face. “Not making for a good conversationalist. I feel like I’m gonna fall under and be gobbled by a nasty jelly-turtle hybrid thingy.” Whilst feeling particularly disorientated the sensation of both the water and the sight of a clear sky, with only wispy cotton candy was at the very least captivating.