Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers.   Posted by Jason.Group: 0
Jason
 GM, 37 posts
Sat 6 Feb 2016
at 13:34
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell Stirs, looking around and notices the others lying on the ground next him. He looks up to see the tunnel to the entrance has been caved in.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:37, Sat 06 Feb 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 23 posts
 Telekinetic Psion
 Human
Sun 7 Feb 2016
at 05:32
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Remembering the impact and then the blast Wendell sits up and frantically pats himself down until he is sure that that all arms, legs, fingers, toes and other accompaniment are all present and accounted for.

"And here I was thinking we were going to have one of those 'boring' sewer adventures... well now I think we can all be pretty sure this isn't going to be one of those.  Eh fellas... g-guys?"

Wendell checks the other two to see if they're ok, he'll skip the 'checking the bits' part - they can do that when and if they choose to.  Otherwise he's looking around to determine where they are.
Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 24 posts
Sun 7 Feb 2016
at 23:06
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Reality slowly catches up to Baerdor as he realises where he is, or at least what just happened...what did just happen, Khelben? I hope he is alright....and...oh yes....

Baerdor stirs upon hearing Wendell says something about a sewer adventure....

"arggh, well well that was an interesting start!"Baerdor gets up onto his feet and looks around, then smiles. "Well thank the spirits we are not dead, that was quite a nasty explosion!"

Looking around at Wendel Baerdor stretches and cracks whatever needs cracking "At least now we are away from that busy city aye...."

pauseing and then with a smile "Just have to deal with its other sh..problems..."

This message was last edited by the player at 09:25, Tue 09 Feb 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 24 posts
 Telekinetic Psion
 Human
Wed 10 Feb 2016
at 12:32
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
"Other problems? Wendell looked down at his boots "Oh for the love of... That'll never come off..."  With deep sigh he turns to Baerdor "I'm not going to let this get to me, see this" he points to his face and forces a smile "This is me being happy.  I'm happy to be here.  I - really - am.  You know my big friend the first thing I'm going to do when I get out of here is... No the second thing I'm going to do when I get out of here is buy some new boots.  The first thing I'm going to do is have a bath."

"With that said however" he says pointing at the monk on the ground "We probably should get him up off the 'problems' he's laying in."
Maxtera
 player, 23 posts
Thu 11 Feb 2016
at 14:31
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Eye's slowly opening.
Vision blurry.
Ears ringing.
Sounds of people talking in the distance.

The ugliest sight starring down on me.
Vision clears.
Oh it's only Wendell.


I sit up, look around and, realizing I'm sitting in filth, jump to my feet.

(OOC 01:17, Today: Maxtera rolled 20 using 1d20+10.  Acrobatics check.)

I move towards the entrance, or where the entrance should be, and inspect the rubble.

I appears blocked there is no turning back now.

I turn back to my companions and 1/2 smile, shrug, and gesture towards the tunnel.
Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 25 posts
Mon 15 Feb 2016
at 13:27
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 5):

Ahh yes well it appears that we have no choice but to venture forth so to speak into yonder tunnels explains Baerdor motioning as the monk is towards the tunnels.

I will take point, although I hope there is some kind of light down here as my eyes are not what they used to be. Baerdor ponders a moment, and then speaks a small pray to the spirits. Let us be off then and see what evil lurks in this place!

Baerdor pauses at the  tunnel entrance and does a quick assessment of the surroundings and tries to determine cardinal direction.

OOC : 00:21, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 26 using 1d20+6.  Dungeoneer check.
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 28 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Mon 15 Feb 2016
at 15:27
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell grabs a torch from his pack and lights it, "Alrighty then let's go find something evil."
Jason
 GM, 40 posts
Tue 16 Feb 2016
at 11:53
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 7):

The light starts to flicker and reveals a small hallway leading into a larger room. The slow flow of water under your feet echos in the room.

In the room itself you see a skeleton leaning up on the wall with a backpack lying next to it and a solid steal door with a grate at the bottom with no handle or way of opening it.





OOC: before you move into the larger room I need a perception check. Just from 1 person is fine

This message was last edited by the GM at 11:56, Tue 16 Feb 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 29 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Tue 16 Feb 2016
at 12:08
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
OOC: Perception check for Wendell
23:02, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 14 using 1d20+7 ((7)).

Jason
 GM, 41 posts
Wed 17 Feb 2016
at 11:59
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 9):

Looking down at the collapsed tunnel you see 2 small rocks the size of a potato that can be easily carried.

This message was last edited by the GM at 09:21, Thu 18 Feb 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 26 posts
Thu 18 Feb 2016
at 20:12
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor walks into the large room and heads over to the remains and the backpack to investigate.

07:10, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 21 using 1d20+8.  perception check for search.
Maxtera
 player, 24 posts
Fri 19 Feb 2016
at 05:44
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
I follow Baerdor to the corps.
As he leans over to investigate the bag I sniff in his general direction.
I then look down at my tunic.
Pick it up with two fingers, lift it to my nose and sniff.
I've been called a smelly begged before but now the name has merit.
I feel this is going to be a long adventure.
Jason
 GM, 42 posts
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 10:57
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor (msg # 12):

Baerdor searches the backpack and finds a potion of healing, some food rations, 10gp and lock picks.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:33, Sun 21 Feb 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 30 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Tue 23 Feb 2016
at 13:29
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
"Oooh a door, in a sewer.  I wonder what's behind it?  Or more importantly: why is it here?  Ok let's think about that for a minute shall we?  I can understand why they build a sewer," he motions to the sewerage "Case in point, however when does the sewer designer go "I need a door right THERE!" Wendell exclaims pointing at the door.

Wendell hurries over to and places his ear on the door.  "Why are you here door?  Hmmm?  What is your purpose?  What secrets do you hide?  Tell me.  Tell meeeeeeee." Wendell sighs and turns to the others "Nope I got nothing, nada, zilch.  We're just going to have to open it and have a look at whatever is on the other side."

Seeing Baerdor pick up the lockpicks from the backpack Wendell exclaims "Oh wow, just had a thought.  What if, right, the door is... wait for it... locked."

Wendell reaches out for the door and then pulls his hand away "No I can't, it'll spoil the mystery.  I mean I want to know if the door is locked, but I don't want to know just in case, y'know the door is in fact not locked."

"The mystery of the door alone is one thing but the lockpicks just brought it to another level entirely, I know guys back the asylum... ahhh academy, back at the Psionic Academy For The Gifted who would spend a lifetime pondering the metaphysics of a dilemma such as this."

Wendell nods slowly after seeing the blank yet ever so slightly disapproving expression from the Monk "Yes I know, sorry.  You're right I need to stay focused."

Wendell starts looking, in the safest way possible (for Wendell) to see if the door is trapped or locked.

"Seriously though, those guys upstairs in the masks, that's just weird right?"

OOC: *facepalm* 00:27, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 13 using 1d20+7.  Perception check - What secrets does the door hold?
Jason
 GM, 43 posts
Wed 24 Feb 2016
at 04:22
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 14):

Wendell comes to the conclusion that the door is indeed locked. You search over it but find no way of opening the door on the door itself. Not even a keyhole to pick.
Maxtera
 player, 25 posts
Wed 24 Feb 2016
at 06:56
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 14):

Watchimg Wendell come to grips with a door in the sewers amuses me greatly and I begin to crack a smile.
But as Wendell turns to look in my direction, I suck it back and stare at him.

OOC: 17:32, Today: Maxtera rolled 15 using 1d20+7.  Perception roll at the door.

It puzzles me, not only is there a door here, it has no obvious way to open it.
Why the door?
Why the secret way to open it?
Is Wendell crazy?
Why were the lords masked?
Shorley they are known and don't need to hide.
I am glad I wasn't the only one wandering this question.

In a previous life, I may have been the one to open it, but I took the life of a humble monk
.
Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 27 posts
Fri 26 Feb 2016
at 23:30
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor stands up from his rummage through the skeletons backpack.  The lock picks are interesting but....the though is interrupted by Wendell's amusing ramblings, something about locks and an asylum....hmm nevermind...

Turning to his companions and decides to look around the room some more in particular the walls near this door.  If its one thing he knows about dungeons and other subterranean locations sometimes there are more things other than locks for doors.

Since Wendell and the monk are both examining the door, I will investigate the area around it, and hopefully find out how to open this door, so we dont end up like the skeleton over there.

OOC : What else is around this door, is there anything that looks out of place on the walls on either side of the door, bricks out of place, moss or vines too look/feel behind?

10:27, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 24 using 1d20+8.  pre-emptive perception check for the wall (left side first).
Jason
 GM, 44 posts
Sat 27 Feb 2016
at 07:07
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In Reply to Maxtera (msg #16)

You search closely on the door but find that like Wendell has no way of opening the door on the door.


In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 17):

To the left of the door you see a huge clump of moss and gunk that has accumulated. to the lower corner you see a small indentation sitting behind the moss.

This message was last edited by the GM at 07:14, Sat 27 Feb 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 29 posts
Sat 27 Feb 2016
at 08:05
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor see's the indentation in the walls and looking over to his two companions and waiting for just the right moment (when they are both investigating the door) presses it.


The spirits smile on me today.

This message was last edited by the player at 08:06, Sat 27 Feb 2016.

Jason
 GM, 45 posts
Sat 27 Feb 2016
at 08:38
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 19):

an old and rundown mechanical grinding noise raises the door revealing another corridor.

Wendell still leaning on and inspecting the door feels the door raise prompting him to loose his balance. (OOC: Looks like an acrobatics check is needed tehe :) )

Maxtera whilst inspecting the door not realising the door is raising upwards.... (OOC: acrobatics check as well. And may or may not get worse depending on Wendell's failu... err success :). )
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 31 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Sat 27 Feb 2016
at 10:50
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
OOC: 21:48, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 12 using 1d20+1.  Acrobatics-this-will-leave-a-mark-check.
Jason
 GM, 46 posts
Sat 27 Feb 2016
at 12:39
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 21):

The door raises leaving an empty space where you were checking. The flow of the water underfoot flows into the newly opened area causing you to slip forward with a bit of err mud on the face.
Maxtera
 player, 26 posts
Sat 27 Feb 2016
at 22:19
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 20):

09:02, Today: Maxtera rolled 13 using 1d20+10.  Acrobatics check.

As the water flows in,
Wendell starts slipping and his feet start going 300 feet an hour to keep him up,
I start to laugh.
Loose my footing and with a undignified splat.
Land flat on my face next to Wendell.
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 32 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Sun 28 Feb 2016
at 14:03
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
The movement of the door caught Wendell by so much surprise and it took considerable effort for him to hold in the little squeal as he stood up.  He opened his mouth to say something, preferably something very manly sounding when the rush of water takes out his feet from underneath him.

One quick step after another fails to gain any traction on the aged stone floor and then with the thud of his knees followed by slap of his cheek hitting the water Wendell is face down in the... "No, nope, not going to loose it.  Just breathe - wait no don't breathe DO NOT BREATHE" he shouts to himself "Just keep your mouth shut and get up.  Get up, get up, get up, GET UP!!!!"

Slowly, ignoring the pain in his body and the wet sensation running up both legs of his leather pants Wendell lifts his face out of the filth and shakes the "Water, it's only water" from his face.

Unable to hold his breath any longer he takes in a short breath while he quickly checks for any missing teeth using his tongue "Alright no funny taste and all teeth accounted for, let chalk this up a win then...

The splash from the monk landing beside Wendell sends up a thick spray of the sewerage into Wendell's face.

At first Wendell flinches back but then a calming look comes across his face.  He sits up and slowly removes his pack from his back.  Pulling out a small cloth he wipes down his face, after he finishes he folds it up neatly and then puts it back into his pack.  Slinging his pack back onto his back he gets up and walks slowly over to the open doorway.   Looking from the the bottom of the door poking out from the ceiling down to where a fell and then back again a couple of times he takes a long deep breath.

"It has become clear to me now that I allowed myself to become confused, no that's not the word - misled - yes misled by the apparent mystery of the DOOR.  When all long the the door was only a subtext for the enigma hidden within the mystery of the KEY.  But all along it was the BUTTON that.. it..."

Turning to his companions he frantically motions to the room "It's like US you see, this place here now IT'S US."

"Obviously I'm the KEY, you're the DOOR" he says pointing the the Monk "and you big guy are the BUTTON.  Although you're big and would make for a better door than a button.  So yeah you're the door then and the monk is the button.  Look either way works, I'll let you guys settle that among yourselves."

This message was last edited by the player at 11:45, Tue 01 Mar 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 30 posts
Mon 29 Feb 2016
at 00:40
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor stares at Wendell for a moment then laughs out loud, giving him a friendly slap on the back.

"You think to much friend, its just a door."  Smiling he turns and offers an outstretched hand to the monk.

This message was lightly edited by the player at 00:41, Mon 29 Feb 2016.

Maxtera
 player, 27 posts
Tue 1 Mar 2016
at 01:57
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 25):

I reach out and take the hand of Baerdor.
Dripping with filth I start to wipe myself down to no avail.
SHIT I say aloud.
As the more I wipe the messier I get.

I look around, open my shoulder bag pull out my flint and steel and a few dry twigs.
I sit down on a dry patch of ground and begin to make a fire.
Once the fire is kindled I strip off and scrub my clothes and body as best as I can.
I ring my garb out and look for a place to hang it.
I then sit by my little fire and wait.
This is where I staying until my clothes are dry
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 33 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Tue 1 Mar 2016
at 12:32
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Stunned, mostly from the monk's outburst but also in part from the teeth rattling "pat" on the back he'd just received from Baerdor, Wendell does a double take at the now naked monk sitting by the fire.

"Ahem" he says as he steps forward and extends his hand out to the monk, "I'm Wendell and this here is Baerdor (he's a Minotaur), we've been adventuring down here for ooooh I don't know, what five minutes?  Or is it ten?  Hey big guy..." Wendell waves at Baredor "Would you say we've be at it down here for ten minutes?  Oh never mind," Wendell turns back to the monk "the thing is we seem to have lost someone, a guy about so high, bald head, never says much oh and yes" Wendell clicks his fingers "and he had clothes on.  Yep definitely had clothes on."

"Look never mind, I can see that you're busy so I'm going to go down this corridor for a bit and see if I can find him"

As he walks past Baerdor Wendell mutters "Awkward... Funny though you know he looked a lot taller with his clothes on."

Wendell stops in his tracks "OK now that came out all wrong, what I meant to said, no say, I meant that what I..."

He sighs and points to the door that Baerdor recently opened "I'm going to take my foot and my mouth and hop through that door for a little look see.  I'll scream if I need you."


OOC: Wendell venture forth into the recently opened portal but will skedaddle* at the first sign of danger or any further monk nudity.

*Holy shit it's a real word!  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skedaddle
Jason
 GM, 47 posts
Thu 3 Mar 2016
at 05:31
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 27):

As Wendell turns the corner he spots a small dog like animal.

The Kobolds hearing a noise on their patrol went to investigate. As they round the corner and notice Wendell they shout something at him (in Draconic. Anyone Know Draconic?). The other Kobold speaks in simple common "You do not belong here" and starts to run at you with a dagger drawn.

OOC: Initiatives please. unless the monk is happy to nude it out :).


This message was last edited by the GM at 05:33, Thu 03 Mar 2016.

Maxtera
 player, 29 posts
Thu 3 Mar 2016
at 07:46
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 28):

18:37, Today: Maxtera rolled 18 using 1d20+5.  Initiative.

OOC: No need to get dressed as the material will only slow me down ;P

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 31 posts
Thu 3 Mar 2016
at 10:11
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 28):

21:10, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 17 using 1d20+1.  initiative.

EDIT: oh yeah and I only speak Common and Dwarven

This message was last edited by the player at 20:50, Sun 06 Mar 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 34 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Sun 6 Mar 2016
at 11:25
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell hesitated for a moment as he struggled with the decision to scream out "KOBOLDS!" or simply just scream.  Deciding a more descriptive emotive would be more useful to his fellow adventurers he began to scream "Kobolds" when something flew out of the dark and straight into his mouth.  The eventual noise sounded something more like "Kerrrrkkkk" followed by a stream of coughing and gagging noises.

Through tear stained eyes Wendell could see the mighty shape of Baerdor running toward him he motioned down the corridor "Kobolds" he mutteres "go ahead I'll be right there shortly."

Wiping tears away from his eyes he looks up just in time to see the Monk also run past, naked.

"Okaaaay" he spits out the last few pieces of the insect "when all of this is said and done and we sit down with the scribes of Oghma to recount all our glories and victories I think it's probably best we leave this part out!"


OOC: 21:46, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 8 using 1d20+7 ((1)).

Wendell oh Wendell... he has an amazing PLUS SEVEN to his initiative and yet still manages to guff it up by rolling a 1.  I don't even have to roleplay Wendell's ineptitude any more - the dice roller is doing it for me.

This is one of the key reasons Wendell doesn't carry a sword.

@DM: Re languages: Wendell only knows Common and Dwarven.

Jason
 GM, 48 posts
Mon 14 Mar 2016
at 12:56
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 31):

The larger Kobold(Skirmisher) moves towards Wendell and Draws a Dagger Ready.



Initiative Order
Maxtera 18
Baerdor 17
Wendell 8
Maxtera
 player, 30 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 10:12
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 32):

On hearing the shrieking cry of fright from the fearless Wendell
quote:
"Kerrrrkkkk"

I run down the tunnel towards Wendell and ready for battle

OOC:(not sure how far away I am from the seen)
If I make it I will stand between Wendell and his attacker

Languages:
 ----------------------
 Common
 Deep Speech

Jason
 GM, 49 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 11:05
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 33):


Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 32 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 12:40
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
It is a strange day indeed when the sound "Kerrrrkkkk" is followed by the naked shape of a monk running past.  It seems that Wendell as found some not so friendly new friends.

Baerdor marches forward and enters the fray positioning himself between Wendell and the kobolds.

I would like to move to the space above the monk if possible. (yes in the goopy looking bit)

Also im not sure how far I have moved (speed is 6) can I bonk the kobald next too matt as well?



EDIT: Baerdor summons a small portion of primal power and strikes at the Kobold

23:50, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 7 using 1d20+6 : vs AC : Using Earth Shield Strike!

OOC: ok next time maybe a bit more power

This message was last edited by the player at 09:08, Wed 16 Mar 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 35 posts
 AC15 FOR12 REF14 WILL15
 HP20 HS7 HSV6hp
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 13:31
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Cowering I mean hiding nope sorry *ahem* I meant to say while standing steadfast and resolute (yes nailed it!) behind his companions Wendell throws his arms in the air as if casting an invisible net towards the Kobold.

OOC: Using Kinetic Trawl [At Will, Range 10]: +3 vs Reflex, 1d8+3 damage and I can pull the target 1 square.
Rolled a 9 so I presume that's a Wendell ah I mean a miss, rolled damage just in case.

00:26, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 9 using 1d20+3.  Kinetic Trawl: +3 vs Reflex.
00:29, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 5 using 1d8+3.  Kinetic Trawl damage 1d8+3.

Jason
 GM, 50 posts
Wed 16 Mar 2016
at 09:52
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 36):



23:50, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 7 using 1d20+6 : vs AC : Using Earth Shield Strike! Miss
The Kobold armour deflects baerdors axe without even a graze.


The Kobold minions lunge forward to assist the larger of the Kobolds swinging fiercely with the daggers and dodging hastily at Baerdor.

20:22, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Minion 1, rolled 24 using 1d20+5. HIT!
20:25, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Minion 1, rolled 1 using 1d4. 1 Damage 1 Hitpoint to Baerdor.
20:22, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Minion 2, rolled 15 using 1d20+5. Miss
20:23, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Minion 3, rolled 9 using 1d20+5.  Miss

The first kobold slices Baerdor leaving a small cut on his arm but moved quickly to dodge the other 2.

00:26, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 9 using 1d20+3.  Kinetic Trawl: +3 vs Reflex 14

The larger Kobold feels a tug of force around him but it fades away as quickly as it appeared.

This message was last edited by the GM at 12:40, Wed 16 Mar 2016.

Jason
 GM, 51 posts
Wed 16 Mar 2016
at 10:09
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 37):

The Kobold Skirmisher pulls the dagger upwards towards Maxtera with a fierce slice and hits.

20:57, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher, rolled 24 using 1d20+6.  Hit!
21:08, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher, rolled 1 using 1d4.  Damage Maxtera for 1 hit point

Maxtera
 player, 31 posts
Sun 20 Mar 2016
at 13:09
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 38):

23:57, Today: Maxtera rolled 23 using 1d20+3.  Five Storms attack.

I rain down the five storms from the heavens and smash 2 of the kobold.

(OOC: Five Storms (PHB3)close burst 1 at-will versus reflex)
Critical (1d8 +3 base damage)


As the Kobold in front of me staggers about I unleash a Flurry of Blows on him

(OOC: Stone Fist Flurry of Blows 1 target gets additional 5 damage)

This message was last edited by the player at 13:10, Sun 20 Mar 2016.

Jason
 GM, 52 posts
Tue 22 Mar 2016
at 11:44
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 39):



The smaller Kobold about to attack Baerdor with another swing of the dagger gets viciously kicked in the side from a flaying monk sending it into the wall and falling to the ground lifeless.

using the kick to propel himself into the larger kobold and lands a fatal punch on the skirmisher. (takes 16 damage)

This message was last edited by the GM at 11:14, Wed 23 Mar 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 33 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Thu 24 Mar 2016
at 21:26
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Now surrounded by Kobolds, Baerdor calls upon the spirits and marks the remaining enemies, causing them to suffer Natures Wrath if they do not engage him.

Nature's Wrath (free action) until the end of Baerdor's next turn all enemies adjacent to him are MARKED!

Baerdor then raises his Battle Axe and lashes out at the Kobold above him:

08:11, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 26 using 1d20+6.  Earth Shield Strike  vs  AC.

CRITAL HIT : 14 damage (1d10+4)

Baerdor feels a surge of power as he hits gaining bonus armour untill his next turn (+1AC)

This message was last edited by the player at 21:28, Thu 24 Mar 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 36 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Thu 24 Mar 2016
at 22:16
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
With the Kobold now squarely focused on the Minotaur and his great axe Wendell saw an opportunity to attack one of the Kobold's while it wasn't looking while a tactical advantage presented itself.

Stepping down into the dirty muck he gripped his psion orb tightly and threw out a wild uppercut aiming for the Kobold's snout.


Wendell shifts to the square directly behind Baerdor and attacks the Kobold north of him with Force Punch: Melee 1, +3 vs Fort, 1d8+3 damage and you push each enemy adjacent to you 1 square.

Wendell Valdimar rolled 17 using 1d20+3.  Attacking Kobold with Force Punch (+3 vs Fort).
Wendell Valdimar rolled 7 using 1d8+3.  Force Punch damage 1d8+3.

I'll leave it up to you to determine (if I hit) where the Kobold gets pushed to.

Maxtera
 player, 32 posts
Sun 27 Mar 2016
at 04:15
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
I swing into action and try out an attack maneuver that is designed to confuse my opponent.
I begin to sway.
I stagger backwards and then forwards.
Swaying left, then right and stagger backwards again.
Then I attack swiftly.

(ooc: 15:02, Today: Maxtera rolled 8 using 1d20+3.  Drunken Monkey Attack.)


Unfortunately I was meant to stagger forward again before the attack and I throw my legs and fists into mid air while the Kobold Skirmisher watches just out of reach.
Jason
 GM, 54 posts
Tue 29 Mar 2016
at 12:50
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 43):



Baerdor swings around and brings his giant axe down on the kobold killing him instantly whilst Wendell moves up behind throwing a psionic punch into the panicking kobold hitting it and pushing into the wall, the Kobold falls lifeless to the ground.

Baerdor notices the kobold skirmisher about to attack Maxtera and interrupts the attack with his axe causing 14 damage. The skirmisher enraged and bloodied again lashes out at Maxtera with his dagger (1 damage) slicing him while hes swaying for his next move.

23:34, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher, rolled 21 using 1d20+5.  Hit Maxtera.
23:35, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher, rolled 1 using 1d4.  Hit Maxtera.


This message was last edited by the GM at 10:06, Wed 30 Mar 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 34 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Wed 30 Mar 2016
at 08:38
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
The Kobold thought that it could attack Maxterra without going unpunished!

OOC: 19:24, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 17 using 1d20+6.  Warden's Fury against Kobold from attacking maxterra (interrupt).

14 damage (1d10+4).  interrupt damage.  Target grants combat advantage until the end of Baerdors next turn


After the Kobald suffered Natures Wrath, Baerdor raises his axe with the hopes of ending its existence.

19:13, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 23 using 1d20+6.  Hitting the kobold scum with my axe!) +2 from combat advantage making it 25 :P

6 damage (1d10+4).

Jason
 GM, 55 posts
Wed 30 Mar 2016
at 09:33
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 45):

The last Kobold stumbles and falls to the ground cursing at you with its last breath.

OOC: You gained experience 65

This message was last edited by the GM at 10:02, Wed 30 Mar 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 38 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Wed 30 Mar 2016
at 10:37
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell lunges forward, feigns a step to the left but then rolls down to the right.  Jumps up and backflips - with a twist - over the top of Maxtera and Baerdor.  Landing perfectly Wendell punches into the chest of the Kobold and pulls out its still beating heart.... OK so none of that -actually- happened, well not outside of Wendell's imagination but that's how he's going to remember it.

So what really happened was:

Wendell runs up and around Baerdor and into the square next to the Kobold.  He readies himself and prepares to lash out at the Kobold just as Baerdor brings down his great axe and promptly kills the Kobold.

"Woah great work guys." Wendell exclaims as he looks at Baerdor's handiwork "A touch on the messy side but I can't fault the effectiveness."

And you my... ehhhh naked friend were no less impressive.  All that oooo-aaahhh eeee" Wendell starts imitating Maxtera throwing punches and kicks "Ruddy impressive stuff that was.  I have to ask though, that next time you do one of those cartwheel things, you know without clothes, that you give us prior warning.  So I can look away."

This message was last edited by the player at 15:52, Tue 05 Apr 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 35 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Mon 4 Apr 2016
at 13:03
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor pleased with the fighting along side his new colleges decides to look at the slain kobolds and try to find some clues about them. Or if they have anything of value on them...those spirits are always curious.... :)


23:01, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 12 using 1d20+8.  perception check for search.

Jason
 GM, 56 posts
Wed 6 Apr 2016
at 13:38
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 48):

Searching through the remains you find a dagger(4 in total) on each of the bodies.
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 39 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Wed 6 Apr 2016
at 20:38
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
"Well shall we go collect our belonging and continue on our triumphant way?" Wendell states "I see that we have a choice before us, we can continue away from where we are (the bend to the left, north?) or the path that goes straight ahead and bends back around (right, south)?"

Wendell turns around a heads back to the makeshift camp to collect his belongings.  "A decision, hmmmm.  And a tough one indeed. From what I understand of the human psyche, sorry big guy I'm not sure how your brain works, from a psychological viewpoint I must add.  Well as I was saying, oh yes you see we are born with an insatiable desire for change so it make sense to move away from the area that we're in, and moving directly away, logic would state, would offer the best chance the for the change we so deeply desire."

He pauses for a moment pondering on his thoughts "However that contrasts with our other desire for stability and safety.  Which, given the recent and some may say inevitable, Kobold situation has put an interesting twist on things.  While the door compromised our stability and the Kobolds in turn our safety I put it to you that, due to the fact that we were able to, in turn, overcome those obstacles that we... that we... ummm... OH YES!  We created the environment that we required."

"So my friends I ask you, do we risk everything we're worked so hard for and leave?  Or should we stay?"  Wendell looks around at the sewer and pulls a coin out of his pocket, flips it in the air and catches it.  "Rightyo then, North it is!"

Wendell collects his gear and walks back to the scene of the battle and waits for his companions.



Wendell is keeping an eye out for any more Kobolds or unexpected guests.
Wendell Valdimar rolled 18 using 1d20+7.  Perception check.

Maxtera
 player, 33 posts
Fri 8 Apr 2016
at 16:56
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 50):

I too return to my things.
Mmmm still damp.
Well as it is upsetting Wendell I guess I'll risk catching a cold and don my clothing.
I will follow Wendell once I am dressed.
Jason
 GM, 57 posts
Mon 11 Apr 2016
at 13:38
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 51):

Wendell continues on cautiously, the sound of water rushing a lot harder than it has in previous rooms but as he rounds the corner he notices a small room filled with mucky water and small man made waterfall.


Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 36 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Wed 13 Apr 2016
at 11:59
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor meets up with his companions along the north path and towards the room with the waterfall.

It appears, my friends that our environment has lead us to a dead end? pausing Baerdor gestures towards the waterfall.  Should we investigate further or head back the way we came?

Baerdor looks in the bubbling churning water, eww.....was that a ...floater.....shacking the thought from his head he awaits his companions thoughts.

OCC: How is our light situation hear atm, are there torches or anything in this area?

Wendell used a torch at the start of the sewers which last one hour, I would imagine that its probably run out by now, especially with the fight and all? Oh and the falling in the water thing with the gate....sorry about that.. :)

This message was last edited by the player at 01:04, Sun 17 Apr 2016.

Jason
 GM, 58 posts
Wed 20 Apr 2016
at 12:41
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 53):

OOC: On this lvl there are torches on the walls. Theres also light from the grills on the walls/roof.
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 40 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Wed 20 Apr 2016
at 13:39
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell looks at his wet and depleted torch and sighs deeply.  He throws it in water and retrieves another one from his pack and lights it.  When it is burning brightly he tosses it up into the air and watches it fall towards the ground.  Just before it hits the water he closes his eyes and the torch stops falling.  It just hovers above the surface of the "water".  The torch rises slowly and hovers in front of Wendell.

Wendell opens his eyes and smiles proudly.  "Eh?  Eh?  Amazing right?  I'm amazed and I already knew what was going to happen.  I know what you're going to say... magic.  Well you'd be wrong!  It's all from the power - of - my - mind!"  Wendell waves his hands around in an attempt to add emphasis to each word.

"Well I suggest we go meet up with our friend and head off down the passageway to the south.  Unless you want to take a dip?  I'm good myself but I'd happy to wait.  No?  Ahh I didn't think so.  Well anyway it's probably for the best."

Wendell heads off towards the south-eastern passageway with his hovering torch leading the way.



Using Far Hand power to levitate the torch and show off look cool.
Jason
 GM, 59 posts
Mon 25 Apr 2016
at 08:52
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 55):

You continue forth with illumination once more showing your way but it reveals a mark on the far wall at the end of the corridor, a bit too far to make out what it is.

To the right there is another hall with a door blocking your way.


Maxtera
 player, 34 posts
Wed 27 Apr 2016
at 08:31
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
I will follow Wendel...

I like to watch his amazing powers at work

I'll stay close enough if he gets in trouble I'm in range, but far enough back so he is leading the way.
Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 38 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Sat 30 Apr 2016
at 00:25
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 56):

Baerdor walks down the corridor to inspect the mark on the wall. Hmm this looks interesting, what do you suppose it means?

OOC: Baerdor will stand near the corner so he can also keep an eye out on the closed door...just in case
Jason
 GM, 60 posts
Wed 4 May 2016
at 13:23
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 58):

You walk closer to the mark on the wall, with your shadow growing larger and blocking the light from Wendells floaty glowstick. Walking closer and glancing over the rune your start to recognise the mark as dwarven. Pondering about it you remember that it means "Entrance".


This message was last edited by the GM at 13:46, Wed 04 May 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 39 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Wed 4 May 2016
at 21:43
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 59):

07:38, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 10 using 1d20+8.  perception check for search (on wall near marking).

Baerdor has a quick look around the symbol for anything that might suggest a secret opening or door, then shrugs and just presses his hand on the symbol for a moment to see if anything happens.
Jason
 GM, 61 posts
Thu 5 May 2016
at 13:34
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 60):

The icky dirt on the wall smears as Baerdor wipes his hand over the symbol making it more prominent to read. The brick wall stands firmly with nothing happening. "Just a greeting" you think to yourself.
Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 40 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Fri 6 May 2016
at 07:57
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 61):

Well this appears to be just a greeting..its dwarven..its nice to see something down here so far that hasn't tried to get us killed. Ponders the symbol and then looks at the closed door.... Don't quote me on that of course..lets us be off then and see what this door is hiding.

Wendel, do you want to open this door or shall I? remarks Baerdor with a big grin...
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 41 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Fri 6 May 2016
at 10:47
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
"Well you see... umm well.. doors and me are like... *sigh* ok fine.  But just because the door hasn't tried to kill us yet doesn't mean that it won't try." Wendell slinks over to the door eyeing it with an intense stare.

"Now listen here door, this is how it's going to work: you are oh woooooaahh wait..." Wendell turns to Baerdor and opens his mouth only to spin back around to the door and point at it "Don't you move an inch... I'll deal with you in a minute."  Wendell rubs his hands together with a smug smile and turns back to Baerdor "Baerdor, my friend, it's in Dwarven you say?  Well as it happens I can speak Dwarven.... well when I say 'speak' I mean the usual curse words, dirty sayings and all manners of pleading for one's life."

"Wow when I say it out loud like that it doesn't really sound all that impressive... oh anyways what does the symbol mean?  I have an idea." looking over to the monk "You might want to grab hold of something, this could get wild, or messy." Wendell gulps "Or both."
Maxtera
 player, 35 posts
Sat 7 May 2016
at 17:30
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 63):

I move to the corner a peer around towards the door.
Then look over towards the wall with the symbol

Why would the dwarf's right on a wall at a dead end?
Jason
 GM, 62 posts
Mon 9 May 2016
at 12:45
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 64):

You all stand before the door hearing feet skuttering on the other side. a big metal door similar to the first blocks your way. a blue button on the right of the door rusting and looking well used.



Wendell Valdimar
 player, 42 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Tue 10 May 2016
at 16:45
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell closes his eyes and reaches out to press the button, but stops.  Oh no you don't he mutters to the door.  I see what you tried to do there, well I'm not going to fall for that.

Rummaging around in his pack he pulls out another torch, holding it out at arms length he closes his eyes and presses the button.
Jason
 GM, 63 posts
Thu 12 May 2016
at 22:18
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 66):

The door starts to rise with a noise of grinding on stone until it opens fully revealing a low lit large open room. From the distance a small objects flys through the air hitting Wendell on the forehead. Knocking him back and stunned by the sudden smack in the face.
Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 41 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Thu 12 May 2016
at 23:08
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 67):

OOC: ITS A TRAP! sorry couldnt help myself

Baerdor rushes forward with shield raised and checks Wendell to see if he is ok....while keeping an eye out through the door for more trouble...
Maxtera
 player, 36 posts
Fri 13 May 2016
at 07:55
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
I too will move up to the open gate.
I will stand to the left side, ready to attack anyone or anything that comes through the gate

OOC: can we see the attackers? I know Wendell couldn't but is that because he had his eye's closed?
Jason
 GM, 64 posts
Fri 13 May 2016
at 10:15
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 69):

From the end of the low lit room 3 kobolds come running from around the corner to investigate what set off their trap. They see you in the distance and stop suddenly rambling to each other what there next move will be. The front kobold then shouts "draconian gibberish" and starts running towards all of you with the other two behind drawing their weapons.
Maxtera
 player, 37 posts
Mon 16 May 2016
at 13:58
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 70):

I get ready to fight

23:56, Today: Maxtera rolled 8 using 1d20+5.  Initiative.

Ok i'll wait my turn ;(
Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 42 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Mon 16 May 2016
at 14:08
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
00:07, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 10 using 1d20+1.  initiative.
Wendell Valdimar
 player, 43 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Mon 16 May 2016
at 20:31
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell sits up "It's ok, I stopped it..." he mutters as he rubs a lump on his forehead the size of a walnut "Whatever 'it' was, oh hey look Kobolds.  Hehehe don't they look funny when they run?  Those little legs all a blur and their arms flapping about the place!  The only thing that ruins it all is the horrible snarl on their faces, it... just... OOH!!"

Getting up too quickly Wendell is a little wobbly on his feet "Oh wow, how are they - woooooaahh - how are the making the room spin like that.  Feeling a little woozy here guys."

Wendell Valdimar rolled 8 using 1d20+4.  Initiative.
Jason
 GM, 65 posts
Thu 19 May 2016
at 11:16
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 73):

OOC: Initiative order

Kobold Slinger 13
Baerdor 10
Kobold skirmisher2 9
Wendell 8
Maxtera 8
Kobold Skirmisher1 7



The Kobold slinger stands back and starts to swing a small leather sling. The two kobold skirmishers now at full attention as to what is happening starts running towards you with daggers in hand.

21:11, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Slinger, rolled 11 using 1d20+6
A small object flings from the sling and fly's past Baerdor's head and sticks to the wall next to him.


OOC: Is that the right left

This message was last edited by the GM at 11:20, Thu 19 May 2016.

Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 43 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 34 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Thu 19 May 2016
at 12:41
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 74):

Baedor leaps into action and moves towards the kobolds, taking up a defensive possion right at the intersection of the gooey green stuff.. Come more kobold skum to deal with, lets have at them!

ooc: will move forward 6 squares and go defensive....
Jason
 GM, 66 posts
Thu 19 May 2016
at 13:32
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 75):

23:23, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher 2, rolled 24 using 1d20+5
23:28, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher 2, rolled 6 using 1d4+3.





Baerdor runs towards the Kobolds with a defensive posture preparing for anything.
The kobold skirmisher moves towards Baerdor wildly swinging with its dagger hitting him for 6 points.


This message was last edited by the GM at 13:42, Thu 19 May 2016.

Maxtera
 player, 38 posts
Fri 20 May 2016
at 01:11
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 76):

I will move up and stand next to Baerdor (not in the goop).
I will go full defensive and wait for the kobolds to come to us.
Let them stand in the shit
Jason
 GM, 67 posts
Mon 30 May 2016
at 13:18
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 77):

The first kobold responds to Maxtera, moving up and runs towards him with a slice of his dagger but slips on the murky cobblestones and scrapes it along the wall.


23:16, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher 1, rolled 9 using 1d20+5.  Miss!




Jason
 GM, 68 posts
Wed 1 Jun 2016
at 10:56
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 78):

The Kobold gives a little giggle after seeing his friend slide forward then starts to swing his sling wildly and lets the little shot go flying through the air hitting Baerdor in the shoulder which lets out a horrible smell.

Baerdor takes 9 damage
Stinkpot: The target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls(save ends).



20:49, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Slinger, rolled 18 using 1d20+6.  Hit Baerdor with special round stinkpot.

20:50, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Slinger, rolled 9 using 1d6+3.  Damage to Baerdor from sling.


Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 44 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 19 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Wed 1 Jun 2016
at 11:25
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor glances at the kobold to his left and lashes out with his axe:

21:13, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 23(-2 from stinkpot) using 1d20+6.  Hitting the kobold scum in the face!


21:16, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 6 using 1d10+4.  Battleaxe damage to the kobold.



21:20, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 6 using 1d20.  save vs the stink pots. Failed :(
Jason
 GM, 69 posts
Thu 2 Jun 2016
at 13:06
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 80):

The kobold staggers back to his feet from the menacing attack and lunges with his dagger hitting Baerdor in the leg causing a severe gash on the outer thigh.

Baerdor takes 7 damage

23:03, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher 2, rolled 20 using 1d20+5.  Hit Baerdor.

23:04, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher 2, rolled 7 using 1d4+3.  Damage to Baerdor from Dagger.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:13, Fri 03 June 2016.

Wendell Valdimar
 player, 44 posts
 AC:15 F:12 R:14 W:15
 HP:20/20 HS:7x6hp
Thu 2 Jun 2016
at 14:11
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Wendell runs down (6 spaces due south) and stops at the edge of the sewer canal.  Holding his index fingers up to his temples he squints and focuses on the Kobold to the east of Baerdor.

Attacks with Memory Hole (INT+3 vs WILL): Rolled 18, if I hit it takes 6hp damage and I become invisible to that Kobold until the start of my next turn.

00:09, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 6 using 1d6+3.  Memory Hole damage: 1d6+3.
00:07, Today: Wendell Valdimar rolled 18 using 1d20+3.  Attack: Memory Hole (INT vs WILL).

Jason
 GM, 70 posts
Sun 5 Jun 2016
at 13:11
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Wendell Valdimar (msg # 82):

OOC: That's a hit ac 15 :) Kobold Skirmisher 2 has taken 12 dmg so far.
Maxtera
 player, 39 posts
Mon 6 Jun 2016
at 09:02
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
I attack the Kobold to the south of me.
Spinning roundhouse kick to the right side of face.
Followed up with 3 quick jab punches to the chin.

17:57, Today: Maxtera rolled 20 using 1d20+6.  Unarmed Combatant Vs AC.
18:00, Today: Maxtera rolled 7 using 1d8+3.
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows +5 dmg

Jason
 GM, 71 posts
Wed 8 Jun 2016
at 13:29
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Maxtera (msg # 84):

The Kobold spins from the intense kick only to be punched in the face thrice more. Dazed and confused the Kobold blindly swings his dagger through the air slicing nothing as Maxtera graciously avoids the attack with a dodge. The kobold looks up with a scared look on his face starting to realise that this might be not going so well.


23:14, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher 1, rolled 8 using 1d20+5.  Hit Maxtera with a dagger.


Just as Maxtera dodges the small blade a rock flies past his face a breeze of air flowing over the shiny bald scalp. A grumble can be heard in the distance as it starts to reach for the next rock.

23:20, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Slinger, rolled 16 using 1d20+6.  Hit Maxtera with a sling and standard ammo.



Baerdor Irontoe
 player, 45 posts
 AC16 FOR15 REF12 WILL11
 HP 12 HS 13 HSV 8hp
Sat 11 Jun 2016
at 23:00
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
Baerdor lashes out again at the same kobold to his left, this time with Earth shield Strike

You shall not take me this day kobold scum, the spirits are wtih me and this place shall be cleansed of your ilk booms Baerdor swinging his axe.

08:50, Today: Baerdor Irontoe rolled 16 using 1d20+6.  Hitting the kobold scum in the face for 6 damage (1d10+4). Regardless if I hit or not I gain +1 power bonus to AC until the end of my next turn (AC17)

The spirits are with us this day!

OCC: well I hope so anyway, as im getting rather hurt :/
Jason
 GM, 72 posts
Mon 13 Jun 2016
at 12:16
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Baerdor Irontoe (msg # 86):

The Kobold looks up to Baerdor and starts to growl with his teeth showing in anger, holding a hand over the new wound. Still shaken from the attack the swing is too short to land a blow on Baerdor. The Kobold hears a deep bellow from above.

22:13, Today: Jason, for the NPC Kobold Skirmisher 2, rolled 10 using 1d20+5.  Hit Baerdor with dagger.
Jason
 GM, 73 posts
Sun 11 Sep 2016
at 13:11
Chapter 1 - Level 1 Sewers
In reply to Jason (msg # 87):

Wendell starts to step back slowly. The realisation of the battle is starting to kick in. "uhh I'm not sure about this guys" and moves back to the door.

Maxtera steps up to defend the new gap.