The Abandoned.   Posted by Fatemaker.Group: archive 0
Fatemaker
 GM, 26 posts
Thu 15 Oct 2015
at 22:48
The Abandoned
By a route obscure and lonely,
Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named NIGHT,
On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly
From an ultimate dim Thule—
From a wild weird clime that lieth, sublime,
       Out of SPACE—Out of TIME.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:03, Sun 18 Oct 2015.

Fatemaker
 GM, 27 posts
Thu 15 Oct 2015
at 22:51
The Abandoned
In reply to Fatemaker (msg # 1):

"Where are you...Enforcement officers are coming... the Greenhouse....lockdown and unless you want to get found out...hurry..."

Devon's voice broke through Kaylee's mobile as she fled the scene at the Greenhouse. Thunderclaps and shouts followed the sound of her hurried footsteps.

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:48, Fri 16 Oct 2015.

Kaylee
 Reckoner, 29 posts
Thu 15 Oct 2015
at 23:21
The Abandoned
In reply to Fatemaker (msg # 2):

Kaylee scans the crowd frantically for any sign of Devon, and when she doesn't spot her, she tries to heed the older woman's warning by darting back the way she thinks the four of them came from. Kaylee pushes into the angry sea of people, left and forward until she makes it through the throng. As soon as she's out, she breaks into a sprint and begins to weave her way through the grimy streets of District 3.
Fatemaker
 GM, 28 posts
Fri 16 Oct 2015
at 04:16
The Abandoned
In reply to Kaylee (msg # 3):

As you rush down the streets of District 3, you hear footsteps behind you.
Kaylee
 Reckoner, 30 posts
Fri 16 Oct 2015
at 07:20
The Abandoned
In reply to Fatemaker (msg # 4):

When Kaylee finds herself in an area quiet enough to hear pursuing footsteps, she whips around, ice axe raised threateningly and eyes maddened. She crouches and bares her teeth, ready to leap on her pursuer if need be.
Enforcement Officer
Fri 16 Oct 2015
at 08:17
The Abandoned
In reply to Kaylee (msg # 5):

An Enforcement officer, not one of the pair from the Greenhouse, skidded to a halt behind Kaylee, around ten feet away.

They looked her up and down once, then raised a hand in her direction.

[Private to Kaylee: Attacking close quarters with the ice axe will be Dex + Weaponry. In the future, I'll go off of initiative. For this encounter, I'm giving you a freebie to attack first. You can also run away or dodge. ]
Kaylee
 Reckoner, 31 posts
Fri 16 Oct 2015
at 20:26
The Abandoned
In reply to Enforcement Officer (msg # 6):

Seeing the officer raise his hand to her, Kaylee makes the connection between the motion and the vanishing man from earlier. She immediately lunges forward with her ice axe, ready to sink it into his eye socket.
Enforcement Officer
Fri 16 Oct 2015
at 20:46
The Abandoned
In reply to Kaylee (msg # 7):

The officer darts to the side and avoids the hit. He raises a hand and grabs Kaylee by the shoulder.

You feel the air around you grow hard, as though you were suddenly surrounded in water. The air rushes out of your lungs, and the last thing you see is the expressionless mask of the Enforcement Officer.

Everything goes dark.

[Private to Kaylee: You are in Limbo for 13 hours. You need to make another save. You can make a post describing your own exit to Limbo, if you would like.]

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:06, Fri 16 Oct 2015.