6. The Carnival.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Aleta Casta
 player, 512 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Mon 10 Apr 2017
at 01:25
Re: 6. The Carnival
Aleta runs over to the cage to attack any other men or to let the woman out.
Breaks-the-Chains
 player, 352 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
Mon 10 Apr 2017
at 01:32
Re: 6. The Carnival
Breaks does not take the torch. She examines the strength of the cage. What is it made of?
Sorcha Maclean
 player, 84 posts
 Metis Philodox
 Silver Fang
Mon 10 Apr 2017
at 14:02
Re: 6. The Carnival
Sorcha tried to use the pole of the pitchfork to pry the bars open and let the woman escape. "Don't panic, we'll have you out of there in a jiffy. Can you tell us anything about this place?" Sorcha said, sounding unconcerned trying to keep the woman from panicking.

OOC: Is the woman real or made of wood?
GM
 GM, 689 posts
Mon 10 Apr 2017
at 19:33
Re: 6. The Carnival
This close to the woman, everyone could see that she was wooden with a painted face, wearing rags. Sorcha pried the bars open; they fell apart once she started working.

The woman didn't stand up, but she did stop screaming. The expression on her face didn't change (because it was painted on), but she looked from one Garou to the next.
Sorcha Maclean
 player, 85 posts
 Metis Philodox
 Silver Fang
Mon 10 Apr 2017
at 19:59
Re: 6. The Carnival
"If you come with us, we can take you out of here. A place where you won't be attacked." Sorcha suggested.
GM
 GM, 690 posts
Mon 10 Apr 2017
at 20:47
Re: 6. The Carnival
The woman looked at Sorcha as she spoke, but there was nothing behind the painted eyes.

The fire on the floor started to grow.
Aleta Casta
 player, 513 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Mon 10 Apr 2017
at 23:27
Re: 6. The Carnival
"Just grab her and go, we can't wait for ever" she says as she looks around. She keeps the pitch fork.
Sorcha Maclean
 player, 86 posts
 Metis Philodox
 Silver Fang
Tue 11 Apr 2017
at 02:43
Re: 6. The Carnival
Sorcha grabbed the woman "We're taking you out of here. Just try and relax and be calm and soon you'll be out in the open air." Sorcha lifted her over her shoulder and started running for the exit.
Samuel Clark
 player, 70 posts
 PhD
 Uktena Theurge
Tue 11 Apr 2017
at 19:04
Re: 6. The Carnival
Sam takes his queue from Sorcha and sprints for the exit.  This place was going up in flames, there was no reason to stay.
GM
 GM, 691 posts
Tue 11 Apr 2017
at 20:26
Re: 6. The Carnival
There were two possible ways to go. The way they had come in was clear, but the flames would be getting to it soon so they'd have to act immediately. Following the tracks would take them to the end of the ride, but they'd be in the building longer. The fire was spreading quickly and the old wooden structure was starting to give off black smoke.

When Sorcha picked up the woman; she stayed in the same posture. Her legs were fused together and stuck in the kneeling position she had been in.
Aleta Casta
 player, 514 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Wed 12 Apr 2017
at 01:37
Re: 6. The Carnival
"Lets keep following the tracks and hope we can make it out" she takes off down the tracks.
Sorcha Maclean
 player, 87 posts
 Metis Philodox
 Silver Fang
Wed 12 Apr 2017
at 03:05
Re: 6. The Carnival
Sorcha grinned "Someone with a sense of adventure. I agree! Let's totally go" she said as she loped after Aleta, heading further into the attraction.
Muraco Snow
 player, 69 posts
 Homid Ahroun
Wed 12 Apr 2017
at 08:05
Re: 6. The Carnival
In reply to Aleta Casta (msg # 528):

Muraco/Crinos
Shaking his head at the foolhardiness of the females he cannot let them go it alone.
"Breaks, you coming too?"
Muraco takes off after the other two dragging the woody that he had lit on fire.

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 20:07, Wed 12 Apr 2017.

Breaks-the-Chains
 player, 353 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
Wed 12 Apr 2017
at 18:12
Re: 6. The Carnival
Breaks hurried to catch up with the others, keeping a worried eye on the fire.
GM
 GM, 692 posts
Wed 12 Apr 2017
at 21:30
Re: 6. The Carnival
With Samuel bringing up the rear, the pack dashed off down the tracks. A few yards down, an area to right was lit up and evil cackling could be heard. There were three witches stirring a caldron that appeared to be empty. Spiders hung off rafters and their webs were thick here.

The three witches were not blocking the track; they were off to one side.
Aleta Casta
 player, 516 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Thu 13 Apr 2017
at 02:44
Re: 6. The Carnival
Aleta will go over to see what is in the caldron but will not get within arms reach of the witch's though.
GM
 GM, 693 posts
Thu 13 Apr 2017
at 03:06
Re: 6. The Carnival
As soon as Aleta got within arm's reach of the cauldron, one of the witches grasped at her with a hand that had long, sharp fingernails. She missed.

The cauldron was filled with some kind of black, noxious slime.

The three witches turned their attention to Aleta.
Aleta Casta
 player, 517 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Thu 13 Apr 2017
at 03:24
Re: 6. The Carnival
Aleat jumps back as she didn't want to get that close. She will back off. "The cauldron is filled with some kind of black, noxious slime."

Muraco Snow
 player, 70 posts
 Homid Ahroun
Thu 13 Apr 2017
at 03:43
Re: 6. The Carnival
In reply to GM (msg # 534):

Muraco/Crinos

Muraco beckons them mockingly.
"Come on over, evil Miley Cyrus wannabees.  Get a little piece of wolf flesh if you got what it takes."
GM
 GM, 694 posts
Sat 15 Apr 2017
at 18:12
Re: 6. The Carnival
All Crinos except Breaks/Hispo

Since I haven't heard from the others, they take up guarding positions, watching up and down the tunnel. The glow from the fire could be seen; flickering flames quickly came into sight. The fire was moving quickly, especially along the ceiling.

Aleta stepped away from the cauldron; the scent was overpowering.

Muraco stood with Woody on fire. Woody's arms and legs flopped all over the place, making it hard to use him as a baseball bat. Using just a leg/arm would be much more effective.

Two of the three women ran at Muraco, their claws ready to slice him. The third woman tried to turn over the cauldron.
Aleta Casta
 player, 518 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Sun 16 Apr 2017
at 02:42
Re: 6. The Carnival
Aleta jumps at the woman trying to tip over the cauldron to claw at her and knock her back.


22:38, Today: Aleta Casta rolled 4 successes using 7d10 with the World of Darkness 2nd ed, Specialised system with a target of 6, rerolling 10s with rolls of 7,9,5,3,7,6,5.  claws.
22:39, Today: Aleta Casta rolled 1 success using 4d10 with the World of Darkness 2nd ed, Specialised system with a target of 6, rerolling 10s with rolls of 6,5,3,2.  dam.

Muraco Snow
 player, 71 posts
 Homid Ahroun
Mon 17 Apr 2017
at 02:13
Re: 6. The Carnival
In reply to GM (msg # 537):

With all his strength Muraco flings the woody at one of the hags in an attempt nock her down.  And then immediately leaps at the other one with claws outstretched and his gaping maw trying to tear her head off.
Breaks-the-Chains
 player, 354 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
Mon 17 Apr 2017
at 03:20
Re: 6. The Carnival
Breaks leapt at one of the hags charging Muraco, jaws gaping wide.
Sorcha Maclean
 player, 88 posts
 Metis Philodox
 Silver Fang
Mon 17 Apr 2017
at 13:26
Re: 6. The Carnival
Sorcha kept the wooden woman at hand "You know this entire place is in dire need of some work." she said, unsure as to whether her new pack needed some help with the unfolding events, or whether she should just keep a hold of the woman with the fire spreading.
GM
 GM, 695 posts
Mon 17 Apr 2017
at 19:50
Re: 6. The Carnival
All Crinos
Except Breaks/hispo

Muraco threw the burning Woody at one of the hags, tripping her up. Breaks followed up with a vicious bite to the hag's leg which tore it off. She too was made of wood which was old and decaying. Breaks had to jump back fast to avoid the flames, but the hag was on the ground. Although she tried to reach out to grab Breaks, she wasn't going anywhere quickly.

Muraco charged the second hag and grabbed her. He was unable to rip her head off, but where he grabbed her shoulder, his claws dug in deep and he pulled it off. She scratched him with her claws, but only managed a shallow cut that healed almost instantly. His next attempt to rip her head off was successful.

Aleta stopped the third hag from pushing over the cauldron, then tore into her torso. The hag went down and stopped moving.

Meanwhile, smoke was filling the room and the flames were practically within reach; everyone could feel their heat.

Samuel warned everyone that they needed to move now.