4. The University.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Summer Raines
 player, 40 posts
 Do all things w/ kindness
Thu 1 Sep 2016
at 20:35
4. The University
Summer cranes her neck to see around Aleta and peek at the map.  "Oh, I know where the lake is.  I don't think there's a library there, but maybe something else that a spirit might get confused over?"  She glances quickly up at the librarian spirit and holds her hand up, palm out, to forestall an answer from her for her inadvertent question.  "Sorry.  That was for them, not for you."
Flood
 player, 26 posts
Thu 1 Sep 2016
at 20:45
4. The University
[Homid, Glabro]

"Or a building that used to be a library," Flood nods to Summer, stepping back from the spirit with a respectful bow, shifting between Homid and Glabro as he does.  "Or some place under the ground that might be connected to the library."
Aleta Casta
 player, 350 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Thu 1 Sep 2016
at 21:43
4. The University
"Another question could be if it is protected? And or by what?" she said looking at the others and not the librarian.
Summer Raines
 player, 41 posts
 Do all things w/ kindness
Sat 3 Sep 2016
at 02:58
4. The University
[homid]

"I'm up for finding out," Summer rocks upon her toes in anticipation, only to rock back on her heels almost immediately.  "Or would you rather ask, first?"  She looks a little disappointed by the idea, but doesn't speak against it.
Aleta Casta
 player, 351 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Sat 3 Sep 2016
at 03:02
4. The University
Aleta looks at the Librarian "OK, I am asking, what protects the spear we are asking about?"
GM
 GM, 447 posts
Sat 3 Sep 2016
at 16:16
4. The University
The librarian flipped through the book some more before responding. "Stone."

She held out her hand.
Aleta Casta
 player, 353 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Sun 4 Sep 2016
at 00:55
4. The University
Aleta holds out her hand to the Librarian.
GM
 GM, 448 posts
Sun 4 Sep 2016
at 02:27
4. The University
The librarian lightly grasped Aleta's hand. Aleta felt the gnosis drain from her as it transferred to the spirit.

OOC: Lose 1 Gnosis.

The librarian waited to see if there were any other questions. Meanwhile, lightly glowing spiders could be seen climbing from one book to another, and racing up and down the glowing threads.
Flood
 player, 27 posts
Sun 4 Sep 2016
at 20:06
4. The University
Flood keeps his eyes on the diminutive Weaver-spirits, running through his mind to determine whether they represent the movement of data as it should be, or some malicious - if subtle - data trace or hacking attempt on the librarian's store of knowledge.
Breaks-the-Chains
 player, 267 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
Sun 4 Sep 2016
at 20:18
4. The University
Breaks-the-Chains' uneasiness increased as she noticed the spiders climbing all over the bookcases. She hoped they were ready to leave.
GM
 GM, 449 posts
Sun 4 Sep 2016
at 22:28
4. The University
The librarian continued to wait.
Aleta Casta
 player, 354 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Mon 5 Sep 2016
at 02:07
4. The University
"People, do we have any more questions? We know where it is and it is protected by stone. Does anyone else have any other questions? If not we should move on"
Summer Raines
 player, 44 posts
 Do all things w/ kindness
Mon 5 Sep 2016
at 02:16
4. The University
Summer shakes her head in answer, then raises an eyebrow and looks about at the others, checking to see if anyone else had any questions.
Kaneonuskatew
 player, 36 posts
 "Four Claws"
 Lupus Philodox Ronin
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 14:37
4. The University
[homid to lupus]

"No," Kaneo replied stoically.

He was anxious to find this item and speak with Firefly again. He took a moment and shifted back to lupus. Once in his birth-form, he paced back and forth, looking at all of their surroundings.
Breaks-the-Chains
 player, 268 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 15:05
4. The University
"Let's go," Breaks agreed.
GM
 GM, 450 posts
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 17:48
4. The University
OOC: Haven't heard from Vince in a few days, so let's assume he's ready to go too. What's the next step?
Summer Raines
 player, 45 posts
 Do all things w/ kindness
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 18:19
4. The University
Summer touches Flood on the shoulder to get his attention from the spiders, nodding her head towards the others to let him know it's time to go.

OOC:  To the un-library!

This message was last edited by the player at 18:20, Tue 06 Sept 2016.

Kaneonuskatew
 player, 37 posts
 "Four Claws"
 Lupus Philodox Ronin
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 18:55
4. The University
[lupus]

In gravely garou-speak, Kaneo suggests that they go to the target location while still in the Umbra. If they discover other information or find something amiss, shifting back should not be an issue.
Aleta Casta
 player, 355 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 21:57
4. The University
Aleta looks at Kaneo "But my GPS doesn't work well in the Umbra" she locks in the location on her phone in the real world.
Summer Raines
 player, 46 posts
 Do all things w/ kindness
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 22:15
4. The University
Summer gives Aleta a curiously disappointed look.  "The land tells you where you are going.  You, everyone, should be able to follow the basic signs.  If you don't know them, I'll be happy to help you learn."
Flood
 player, 28 posts
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 22:53
4. The University
[Mostly Lupus]

Flood gives the spiders one last strange look, bows to the librarian, points at the spiders wordlessly and then bolts from the library in wolf-shape.  His form ripples effortlessly between Lupus and Hispo as he runs, stopping only when he's outside and a fair distance away.  Fixing his sight in roughly the direction the spirit indicated the spear might be, he sits on his haunches and waits for the others.
Vince Crowe
 player, 63 posts
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 23:04
4. The University
Vince follows along, still unfamiliar with the Umbra he was letting the others lead.
Aleta Casta
 player, 356 posts
 App 4 Alluring
 Cha 2
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 23:09
4. The University
She changes to Crinos form and the phone disappears. She follows along.
Breaks-the-Chains
 player, 269 posts
 Lupus Ahroun
Wed 7 Sep 2016
at 02:03
4. The University
[lupus]

Breaks was one of the first to leave the library. She was relieved to be back in the relative normalcy of the umbra.
Summer Raines
 player, 47 posts
 Do all things w/ kindness
Wed 7 Sep 2016
at 04:03
4. The University
Summer pursed her lips at the slight when Aleta ignored her offer.  She tempered her annoyance with the understanding that this was not the time nor the place to mention it.  Still, as she took on her wolf skin once more to follow after Flood, she pondered her disappointment.