OOC II.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Jinx
 player, 10 posts
 Gnome Arcanist
 AC:16; HP 23/23
Thu 20 May 2021
at 01:47
Re: OOC II
And here's your complimentary joke of the month...

      One day, one of the archivists for the Vatican Archives was doing a routine check to
      make sure everyone had left for the night. Coming down one of the aisles in the section
      where the most ancient collections were stored, he found an elderly priest sitting on
      the floor, weeping, with a scroll spread out on his lap. Puzzled by what the blue blazes
      what going on, he approached the priest...
        “Father, what’s wrong?”
        “Oh my son,” the priest said, looking up. “After decades of searching, I finally found
         them -- the very autographs of the Sacred Scriptures.”
        “Oh Father! That’s wonderful news! Those have been lost for centuries!... So, why are
         you crying?”
        “We had it all wrong, my son! So many wasted years! All this time it’s been ‘celebrate’,
         with an ‘R’.”
Lucien Nailo
 player, 966 posts
Thu 20 May 2021
at 02:09
Re: OOC II
In reply to Jinx (msg # 549):

I got a good chuckle out of that.
Three Elks
 player, 259 posts
 Half Elf
 39/39 HP
Sat 22 May 2021
at 01:52
Re: OOC II
Will be out of state the next couple of days and only able to access the net via my phone.  So posting will likely be sparse and short.
Rissa Twiceborn
 player, 560 posts
 Tiefling
Sat 22 May 2021
at 03:32
Re: OOC II
Lucien Nailo:
As an aside to Three Elks and everyone, I think that we should assume that we're going to buy all 12 healing potions and all 12 vials of alchemist's fire from the group fund and then divide them up by giving everyone two.



I support this fully, and 15 days of rations for each of us, so 90 rations.

12 healing potions = 600gp
12 alchemists fires = 600gp
90 rations = 45gp

Total 1245gp.


And those who already bought healing potions, just have extras.

Rissa has a freaking staff of frost, she's not going to object to ANYONE spending the group funds on anything they want.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:35, Sat 22 May.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 945 posts
Mon 24 May 2021
at 19:08
Re: OOC II
I have updated the wealth totals.

Note that once Jinx joins the party, there will be seven of you, not six.
Lucien Nailo
 player, 969 posts
Tue 25 May 2021
at 02:53
Re: OOC II
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 553):

Because Snagger is coming with us right?
Dungeon Master
 GM, 946 posts
Tue 25 May 2021
at 15:28
Re: OOC II
Correct.
Alisandra
 player, 229 posts
 1st Lt. 2nd Marines
 3rd Infintry Warhammers
Tue 25 May 2021
at 15:34
Re: OOC II
We should just stab him now. He will get killed anyway, at least this way we won't have to split XP with him.
Jinx
 player, 12 posts
 Gnome Arcanist
 AC:16; HP 23/23
Tue 25 May 2021
at 22:54
Re: OOC II
Sorry for the absence... my parents came in from out of state and suddenly all my free time vanished... (much like all food in the 'fridge when us kids lived at home!)

Catching up now.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 947 posts
Mon 31 May 2021
at 01:29
Re: OOC II
I'm planning to move things along on Monday or Tuesday, so be sure to wrap up anything you need/want to do in Milborne soon.
Alisandra
 player, 231 posts
 1st Lt. 2nd Marines
 3rd Infintry Warhammers
Thu 3 Jun 2021
at 15:32
Re: OOC II
Let me know when you guys are ready to head out. Alisandra is in her room, likely not alone. She enjoys finding a man to sleep with to remind her that she was alive.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 948 posts
Mon 7 Jun 2021
at 02:28
Re: OOC II
It looks like we're waiting for Three Elks and Alisandra to rejoin the group.
Alisandra
 player, 232 posts
 1st Lt. 2nd Marines
 3rd Infintry Warhammers
Mon 7 Jun 2021
at 13:13
Re: OOC II
LOL Alisandra went to beddy-bye after dropping off whatever change Rissa got. I am going to be 100% sure I get a full 8 hours this time.

I still say we leave the NPCs behind so we don't have to split XP SEVEN(!) ways.
Lucien Nailo
 player, 977 posts
Mon 7 Jun 2021
at 21:27
Re: OOC II
In reply to Alisandra (msg # 561):

You'll say that right up until we get our brains eaten by Illithids.
Alisandra
 player, 233 posts
 1st Lt. 2nd Marines
 3rd Infintry Warhammers
Mon 7 Jun 2021
at 22:14
Re: OOC II
In reply to Lucien Nailo (msg # 562):

Probably...
Rissa Twiceborn
 player, 569 posts
 Tiefling
Tue 8 Jun 2021
at 00:50
Re: OOC II
Lucien, would you mind putting "Seliar" in your bio so it shows up under your portrait?

I'm sure I've fucked up and called you Lucien once or twice, and I want to get better about that.
Lucien Nailo
 player, 979 posts
 Seliar Silversong
Tue 8 Jun 2021
at 01:29
Re: OOC II
That's a good idea, done.

OOC though I don't mind when you guys accidentally refer to me as Lucien. It makes sense that people forget that he does this whole act every time we go into town.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 949 posts
Tue 8 Jun 2021
at 19:04
Re: OOC II
Alisandra, I don't think the party is in one of the inns/taverns right now. They have the magic cottage at its full size, which would suggest that they are currently outdoors.

In any case, once you get moving again, which route do you want to take? I'm assuming you will want to go through the mines rather than through the keep in the Thornwood, but let me know either way.
Lathan Swiftstrider
 player, 500 posts
 Wood Elf Ranger
Tue 8 Jun 2021
at 19:57
Re: OOC II
Through the mines makes the most sense to me. Then we don't have to worry about crossing the river or dealing with any threats in the Thornwood.

And I was envisioning us being outside, too, getting ready to leave town. Lucien said he was hauling a crate of supplies, and then Rissa showed up and made the cottage grow big. Neither of those seemed like actions that would take place in a tavern.
Alisandra
 player, 235 posts
 1st Lt. 2nd Marines
 3rd Infintry Warhammers
Tue 8 Jun 2021
at 20:59
Re: OOC II
Edit made. I missed the going in mansion thing.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 950 posts
Tue 15 Jun 2021
at 19:16
Re: OOC II
Are you intending to walk to Thurmaster? That will take a couple of days. Or did you want to catch a ferry down the Churnett River?
Alisandra
 player, 239 posts
 1st Lt. 2nd Marines
 3rd Infintry Warhammers
Tue 15 Jun 2021
at 19:42
Re: OOC II
Take the ferry, right?
Three Elks
 player, 263 posts
 Half Elf
 39/39 HP
Tue 15 Jun 2021
at 20:33
Re: OOC II
Whatever is fastest, I say.
Lucien Nailo
 player, 983 posts
 Seliar Silversong
Tue 15 Jun 2021
at 22:16
Re: OOC II
Ferry for sure.
Jinx
 player, 22 posts
 Gnome Arcanist
 AC:16; HP 23/23
Sun 20 Jun 2021
at 15:22
Re: OOC II
A Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there!

... Whether you have that title via children or a compliant lover.  ;)