OOC II.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Dungeon Master
 GM, 586 posts
Mon 17 Jun 2019
at 21:23
OOC II
Correct. The teen is headed back to the door from which he emerged. The leader fled to the door that leads to the tower.
Terminax
 player, 212 posts
Tue 18 Jun 2019
at 01:46
OOC II
Sorry, life has been crazy hectic.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 588 posts
Wed 19 Jun 2019
at 02:16
OOC II
Terminax, I assumed you wouldn't want to cast your Thunderwave spell to take down one injured bandit, so I had you attack with your longsword. I hope you don't mind.
Terminax
 player, 214 posts
Wed 19 Jun 2019
at 03:35
OOC II
Perfect by me. :)
Lucien Nailo
 player, 545 posts
Fri 28 Jun 2019
at 02:01
OOC II
I saw that going differently in my mind.
Three Elks
 player, 59 posts
 Half Elf
 Barbarian/Bard
Fri 28 Jun 2019
at 15:32
OOC II
Given the size and location of the room do any other doors in the hallway lead into it?
Dungeon Master
 GM, 593 posts
Sat 29 Jun 2019
at 18:27
OOC II
No.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 594 posts
Sun 30 Jun 2019
at 19:43
OOC II
The room is well-lit by candles and lanterns, so a Light spell is not necessary. Feel free to change your action if you want to, Rissa.

We're still waiting for Terminax to post. If we don't hear from him tomorrow, I'll keep things moving.
Lucien Nailo
 player, 546 posts
Sun 30 Jun 2019
at 21:07
OOC II
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 103):

Sorry, I was still thinking of the dark hallway
Dungeon Master
 GM, 595 posts
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 02:10
OOC II
Rissa, what did you want to do, since the Light spell is not necessary?
Rissa Twiceborn
 player, 209 posts
 Tiefling
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 02:28
OOC II
19:27, Today: Rissa Twiceborn rolled 23 using 1d20+5.  Eldritch Blast.

19:28, Today: Rissa Twiceborn rolled 13 using 1d10+3.  Damage.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 596 posts
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 02:33
OOC II
Who are you targeting with the Eldritch Blast? The one-eyed man?
Rissa Twiceborn
 player, 210 posts
 Tiefling
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 02:38
OOC II
Yes.
Rissa Twiceborn
 player, 211 posts
 Tiefling
Wed 3 Jul 2019
at 01:34
OOC II
Enchantment?  I'm confused.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 598 posts
Wed 3 Jul 2019
at 20:40
OOC II
He cast Hold Person on you. Then you broke free.
Rissa Twiceborn
 player, 212 posts
 Tiefling
Thu 4 Jul 2019
at 01:43
OOC II
Ha, that bastard.
Three Elks
 player, 62 posts
 Half Elf
 Barbarian/Bard
Fri 5 Jul 2019
at 02:11
OOC II
Did we lose Terminax?
Three Elks
 player, 63 posts
 Half Elf
 Barbarian/Bard
Fri 5 Jul 2019
at 13:43
OOC II
So, just so I have all this pictured correctly:

Lucian and Rissa are in the hallway shooting.  Three Elks is in the hallway, using the doorway itself as a funnel so I'm not fighting more than one at a time.  Where is Lathan? In the room? Terminax has disappeared. Correct?
Lathan Swiftstrider
 player, 307 posts
 Wood Elf Ranger
Sat 6 Jul 2019
at 02:57
OOC II
Lathan is in the room.

Terminax hasn't logged in for a while it looks like, but the DM is still having him attack.
Lucien Nailo
 player, 549 posts
Sat 6 Jul 2019
at 12:54
OOC II
In reply to Three Elks (msg # 113):

That's accurate for Lucien. If Lathan is in the room, is he adjacent to the one eyed man so that I'd get sneak attack?
Dungeon Master
 GM, 600 posts
Sat 6 Jul 2019
at 13:45
OOC II
No. The one-eyed man is not engaged in the melee. He is standing back behind the zombies and orcs casting spells.'

And yes, it looks like we may have lost Terminax, but I'll keep him around at least through this fight.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:34, Sat 06 July 2019.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 602 posts
Mon 8 Jul 2019
at 20:58
OOC II
Rissa, I hope you don't mind that I switched your attack to one of the zombies in the room, since you could no longer see the one-eyed man.
Three Elks
 player, 65 posts
 Half Elf
 Barbarian/Bard
Wed 10 Jul 2019
at 14:09
OOC II
Will be leaving the state this Friday.  Will be unlikely to post for a week.

Three Elks will stick with this Rage for as long as possible, but at this point will likely try and convince the others to retreat back to the upper levels, barricade the stairwell, and try to come up with a better plan for clearing out the lower level.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:10, Wed 10 July 2019.

Rissa Twiceborn
 player, 216 posts
 Tiefling
Thu 11 Jul 2019
at 01:09
OOC II
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 117):

Not at all!
Dungeon Master
 GM, 604 posts
Fri 12 Jul 2019
at 00:19
OOC II
Three Elks, the only remaining undead are in the hallway. Are you going to go attack one of them or are you going to stay in the room and attack one of the orcs?