OOC Archive 1.   Posted by DM.Group: archive 1
DM
 GM, 641 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Fri 28 Jul 2017
at 21:48
Re: OOC
Just updated the map so you can see where you currently are ;)
Asano Breathkill
 player, 251 posts
 Half-Elf
 Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
Sat 29 Jul 2017
at 16:55
Re: OOC
I say we just go back to the hall with the cages, maybe after a short rest if needed. Then we can decide to take the right or left. The upper path appears to make a loop back to the rats, while the bottom path is entirely unknown.

My vote is for the unknown.
Jakrynn Redgate
 player, 206 posts
 Young Human
 Bardly Rogue
Sat 29 Jul 2017
at 17:10
Re: OOC
I'm fine with going forward despite being out of 1st-level spells. I only really use them to heal people anyway (aside from an ineffective Sleep, and a couple Faerie Fires), lol.
Dweeble
 player, 127 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Sat 29 Jul 2017
at 17:11
Re: OOC
In reply to Asano Breathkill (msg # 874):

That's fine by me as well, Asano.
Mayon Graycross
 player, 341 posts
 Half Elf
 Warlock--Fey Pact
Sat 29 Jul 2017
at 17:16
Re: OOC
Onward into the great unknown!
Morg Danforge
 player, 287 posts
 mountain dwarf
 fighter 2 0sw 0as 0d8
Sat 29 Jul 2017
at 21:29
Re: OOC
Morg could also do with a rest, and south seems good.
DM
 GM, 643 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Sun 30 Jul 2017
at 12:16
Re: OOC
So concensus seems to be to check out the southern passage - short rest first, or no?
Asano Breathkill
 player, 252 posts
 Half-Elf
 Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
Sun 30 Jul 2017
at 15:39
Re: OOC
I think most of us could use a short rest before we move on. I'll keep watch near the entry, hidden in one of the stone piles.
Dweeble
 player, 128 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Sun 30 Jul 2017
at 15:51
Re: OOC
Agreed to the short rest.  Dweeble is mostly fine after Jak's aid but she could use a bit of a topper as well.
DM
 GM, 644 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Sun 30 Jul 2017
at 16:25
Re: OOC
Ok, so short rest then investigate southern passage? If folks are good with this I can tee this up in a single post later today.
Dweeble
 player, 133 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Tue 1 Aug 2017
at 21:37
Re: OOC
She just wanted to make sure they wouldn't be kept up at night by gems twinkling in their eyes!  How rude!

Who else is going to join Dweeble in a nice rat steak for dinner?
Dweeble
 player, 135 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Fri 4 Aug 2017
at 21:16
Re: OOC
Hey DM, how heavy and large are these giant rats?  Dweeble needs to know for...  carrying purposes.

Also, would you happen to have the nutrition facts for a single portion of rat meat?
Asano Breathkill
 player, 256 posts
 Half-Elf
 Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
Sat 5 Aug 2017
at 05:50
Re: OOC
Are the dead recognizable? I doubt we would know them, but do they have enough face left for townsfolk to recognize?
DM
 GM, 652 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Sat 5 Aug 2017
at 20:32
Re: OOC
Dweeble:
Hey DM, how heavy and large are these giant rats?  Dweeble needs to know for...  carrying purposes.

Also, would you happen to have the nutrition facts for a single portion of rat meat?


Giant rats are probably about 40 pounds.

I don't have nutrition facts, but I'd imagine they'd be a bit stringy but otherwise taste like chicken. Also, rodents are dirty animals, there would always be the chance of disease... ;)
DM
 GM, 653 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Sat 5 Aug 2017
at 20:33
Re: OOC
Asano Breathkill:
Are the dead recognizable? I doubt we would know them, but do they have enough face left for townsfolk to recognize?


You don't recognize them, but there are some features left. Maybe someone who knew them well could recognize their faces.
Dweeble
 player, 136 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Sat 5 Aug 2017
at 21:50
Re: OOC
In reply to DM (msg # 886):

40 pounds?  Little Dweeble can carry that much!  (The fact that she actually can ruleswise makes me smile at the image.)

Also, disease?  That sounds like a challenge!  Worm-infested, bacteria-ridden flesh won't stand between Dweeble and a point she's trying to make to nobody in particular!
DM
 GM, 654 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 11:56
Re: OOC
Is the next step to retrace your steps and exit the quarry tunnel? If so I can post with that later today.
Morg Danforge
 player, 293 posts
 mountain dwarf
 fighter 2 1sw 1as 0d8
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 13:00
Re: OOC
DM:
Is the next step to retrace your steps and exit the quarry tunnel? If so I can post with that later today.


That's fine with me.

Can Morg keep an eye out for the cultists who escaped their bonds, coming back with re-enforcements?
15:00, Today: Morg Danforge rolled 10 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 7.  Perception check for escaped cultists.
Mayon Graycross
 player, 345 posts
 Half Elf
 Warlock--Fey Pact
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 17:03
Re: OOC
Leaving seems to be our goal at the moment. Well, bar Dweeble collecting rat bits :P
Dweeble
 player, 138 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 17:23
Re: OOC
Dweeble has got all the rat bits she needs.  She's good to go!
Jakrynn Redgate
 player, 211 posts
 Young Human
 Bardly Rogue
Thu 10 Aug 2017
at 15:11
Re: OOC
Wow. That such a setup for using the Tombstone line - "I don't think I'll let you arrest us today." lol
Morg Danforge
 player, 298 posts
 mountain dwarf
 fighter 2 1sw 1as 0d8
Sun 13 Aug 2017
at 18:46
Re: OOC
Morg will wait for Harburk, ready to attack at any signs of violence against the party, tho he'd prefer not to.
Mayon Graycross
 player, 348 posts
 Half Elf
 Warlock--Fey Pact
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 00:32
Re: OOC
I think I'm good with waiting. Mayon's said what he wanted to, doing anything else might just look bad. If things go south, he's got both spell slots ready to go :P
Jakrynn Redgate
 player, 212 posts
 Young Human
 Bardly Rogue
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 03:31
Re: OOC
Yeah, Jak's good with waiting at this point, though I am a little worried that we are going to be arrested as the town elders are against us.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:31, Mon 14 Aug 2017.

Dweeble
 player, 143 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 03:55
Re: OOC
I'll have Dweeble steal the handcuffs, no worries!