Day 8 - A New Day.   Posted by DM.Group: 0
DM
 GM, 1219 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Tue 18 Dec 2018
at 02:14
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Findarion slides out of the tent, then moves through the courtyard towards another cluster of tents. Looking into a large tent nearby, he sees a similar array of bedrolls and clothing, along with some scattered other personal belongings. A couple of lanterns hang from the tent ceiling, unlit.

The towering fire elemental continues moving down the hill, seemingly headed toward one of the encampments near the bottom of the hill. Lytin and her companions stream after it, catching up to the two priests accompanying the blazing figure.

Gariena shakes her head, looking disgusted. "Such a thing should not be let loose in this land. I will take no further part in this." She starts to head down the western slope of the hill. Her two sprite companions, steel still bared, hesitate, looking fiercely to the south toward the smoking giant.

Wiglaf scratches at the mass of snarly hair on his head, then looks at Storol. "He's prob-ly right. But we could hang around, look for some spoils." He looks hopefully at the other shabby man, who scratches his midsection.

Storol looks at the retreating Gariena, then the two sprites. "They looks like tasty morsels. We could roast them on a spit once the big fires are a burnin'. If we can dodge that flaming beast." He yanks a spear from a filthy backpack on his thin frame, then brandishes it towards the pair of sprites. The sprites twirl their swords in his direction, though neither makes a move toward the other. Finally, Storal laughs and leans on the spear, but his eyes still betray a wolfish hunger when he looks at the sprites.


Map updated!

Morg Danforge
 player, 604 posts
 mountain dwarf
 fighter 4 BM 0sw 1as 0sd8
Tue 18 Dec 2018
at 10:01
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Morg looks to Gariena, "Don't you want to help douse it, instead of just walking away?"
DM
 GM, 1220 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Tue 18 Dec 2018
at 23:50
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Gariena pauses, then turns back to look at Morg. She opens her mouth but doesn't say anything, looking uncertain.


Morg can make a persuasion check on this one.

Jakrynn Redgate
 player, 426 posts
 Young Human
 Bardly Rogue
Wed 19 Dec 2018
at 02:27
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Jak nodded and grinned looking back at Gariena. "Aye! You said it yourself - we can't just leave it t'walk around unchecked, now can we? And this lot have no clue what's worthy or what's controlled." He nodded derisively towards the cultists.

He got ready to make a move, calling out to Storol. "Aw, whassa matter? Only pick on creatures half your size or less??" He let out a laugh.
Morg Danforge
 player, 605 posts
 mountain dwarf
 fighter 4 BM 0sw 1as 0sd8
Wed 19 Dec 2018
at 22:38
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Morg nods at Jak, and says to Gariena "Aye. If you've been helping these people, it's only right to try to stop the harm that's about to be done."
00:33, Today: Morg Danforge rolled 19 using 1d20 with rolls of 19.  Persuasion check on Gariena to help with the fire elemental.
DM
 GM, 1221 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Fri 21 Dec 2018
at 21:44
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Gariena nods reluctantly, then turns back to the group. She rejoins her sprites, who are now capering about, brandishing their swords at the empty air.

Storol growls at Jak's comment, his face practically a snarl, but says nothing.

The fire elemental continues down the hill, nearly reaching one of the encampments at the bottom of the hill. The smoke in the air makes it difficult to tell what's happening down there from this distance.
Jakrynn Redgate
 player, 428 posts
 Young Human
 Bardly Rogue
Sun 23 Dec 2018
at 03:24
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Jak let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. Things were not going according to plan at all. "Fine, eff it, let's get this started." He hurried at an angle after the fire elemental. Once he was around sixty feet from it he tapped out on his drum a bit and called out an arcane word, "Shatter!" His will sent out a sudden loud ringing noise from his drum and erupting in to a sonic explosion of pain centered on the fire elemental.

Shatter, 10 foot radius on the Elemental, Constitution saving throw for half damage. 16 thunder damage is the total.

20:20, Today: Secret Roll: Jakrynn Redgate rolled 16 using 3d8 with rolls of 8,7,1.  Shatter damage.

Magdrak
 player, 16 posts
Tue 25 Dec 2018
at 02:06
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
As Magdrak watched Jak cast a spell, a thought came unbidden to his mind, and he spoke it aloud.  "What the 'Fells can I use that will even dent that thing?  Walking fire, and I don't have a bucket of water handy."

This message was last edited by the player at 13:46, Thu 27 Dec 2018.

Morg Danforge
 player, 607 posts
 mountain dwarf
 fighter 4 BM 0sw 1as 0sd8
Wed 26 Dec 2018
at 11:27
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Morg charges towards the walking fire, throws and puts away his partially opened waterskin. at it, and then takes out his greatsword looking for any hostile cultists.
Move: 25' to N30. to within 20' of fire elemental if possible.

Action: dash 25' to Q35. if getting to within 20', attack, throw waterskin - hits because critical hit for 9 bludgeoning damage, and unknown amount of water damage (less than 5 lb. because waterskin probably not full anymore).

13:20, Today: Morg Danforge rolled 23 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 20.  Attack fire elemental by throwing waterskin (asuming proficiency because fighter, otherwise -2).
13:21, Today: Morg Danforge rolled 9 using 2d4+1 with rolls of 4,4.  Crit bludgeoning damage to fire elemental from throwing waterskin (improvised) (reroll 1 or 2 once).


This message was last edited by the player at 08:15, Thu 27 Dec 2018.

Asano Breathkill
 player, 452 posts
 Half-Elf
 Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
Wed 26 Dec 2018
at 20:36
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Asano nods to Gariena as she makes to join forces, then moves toward the fire elemental. His alder focusing wand glows icy, its crystal tip covered in frost as a small beam jets across the field. Asano watches the wolfish Storol warily, a shield spell on his mind, just in case.


OOC:


12:29, Today: Secret Roll: Asano Breathkill rolled 5 using 1d8 with rolls of 5.  Ray of frost dmg.

12:29, Today: Secret Roll: Asano Breathkill rolled 16 using 1d20+6 with rolls of 10.  Ray of frost att.



Action: Cast ray of frost at fire elemental (hit- 16  dmg- 5)
Move Action: To N32
Bonus Action:


HP: 27/29 AC 12
Buffs/Debuffs:
Conditions: If someone attacks me, I will cast shield as a reaction
Spells/Sorcery Points: 1st- 4/4 2nd- 2/3, 2/4


Findarion
 player, 67 posts
 High Elf
 Arcane Trickster
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 10:51
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
As the fight started, the elf took the opportunity and let loose an arrow from the longbow at the unsuspecting cultists. Hidden from their view, it was an easy shot.

After the attack, Findarion tried to hide in the tent to the best of his ability.

Attacking P1. Bonus action hide. No movement.

11:49, Today: Findarion rolled 13 using 1d20+4 ((9)). Initiative

11:48, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 11 using 1d20+8 with rolls of 3.  Hide bonus action.

11:48, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 10 using 1d8+4+2d6 with rolls of 2,3,1.  Damage.

11:47, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 18 using 2d20+6, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 8,12.  Longbow (adv. from hiding).

Magdrak
 player, 18 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 13:54
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Magdrak watched as the others moved to intercept the fire elemental, shrugged, and went along with them.

OOC:  Use Move and Dash action (50') to Q38.
DM
 GM, 1226 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Tue 1 Jan 2019
at 22:53
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Findarion's arrow strikes true into the cultist's back. She cries out, spinning around and glaring back up the hill towards the hilltop, but continues with the collection of cultists following in the wake of the elemental.

The group starts moving toward the fire elemental and its retinue further down the slope, but nobody manages to get within range before the creature approaches the campsite. As they approach, the elemental slows acrid black smoke rising from its form. Four figures scurry around the campsite below, hurriedly collecting belongings and looking at the towering figure of flame in terror. The elemental raises a flaming fist as it advances towards one of the humans.

Gariena continues moving reluctantly down the hill, though her sprite companions seem eager for battle. After getting a better view of the unfortunate campsite below however, Afid and Flix quickly stow their swords and reach for their bows.

Storol and Wiglaf accompany the group, descending the slope and passing near their own campsite. Storol grins eagerly as the elemental closes on the campsite, anticipating violence. His grin splits his face, almost unnaturally wide. The air about his shimmers suddenly, as his form - melts. Arms shorten, his chest and head grow think, grayish hair, and he falls forward onto all fours. He lets out a reverberating howl as his transformation completes. Storol the wolf looks eagerly downhill.

Wiglaf too seems eager to descend, and abruptly his body too begins a transformation. His nose elongates, fur grows on his face, and tufts of fur sprout all up and down his thickening chest, though he remains humanoid enough to remain upgright. His wolf's head turns towards Magdrak, a seemingly abashed look on his lupine features.


Findarion's arrow hits P1 for 10 piercing.

Map updated!

Asano, Magdrak, and Findarion are up now. Jak and Morg are welcome to post now as well, and they can change posts after the rest of this motley crew on the hillside take their turns.

Happy New Year!

Round 1 Initiative Order:

WhoInitStatus
Asano21 
Magdrak19Conc: Hunter's Mark: ??
Eternal Flame Priests (P1, P2, Lytin)17 
Sprites (Afid, Flix)15 
Werewolves (Storol, Wiglaf)15 
Findarion13 
Druids (Gariena, Varigo, Mahoon, Iniri, Fariya)11 
Fire Elemental10 
Eternal Flame Guardians (Biart, Orm, Malin)10 
Jak5 
Morg2 

Jakrynn Redgate
 player, 432 posts
 Young Human
 Bardly Rogue
Thu 3 Jan 2019
at 04:54
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Jak looked wide-eyed in surprise and disbelief at the two...changing...people? "Are those....freakin' werewolves????"</small> He looked at Magdrak who had seemed to be friends with them or at least knew them. "They good or bad? They gonna come after us?"

He moved forward to where he could get a bit better vantage on the Fire Elemental and spoke an arcane word of power, "Shatter!"


OOC: Move to S-39 (I believe will put me in range). Cast Shatter on Fire Elemental.

Don't suppose I can keep the damage roll for before for the same spell? Lol.
12 Damage (or 16 if you're generous) from Shatter, Constitution saving throw DC 14.

Magdrak
 player, 19 posts
Thu 3 Jan 2019
at 22:11
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Magdrak gave Wiglaf a sad but knowing smile, and a quick nod.  "Good man.  I'm sorry.  Fight with honor."  With a scream, he focused his hunter's instincts on the apparent leader of this rabble, and heaved his javelin.  He then charged to within melee distance, prepared to do battle.  "Let's see if you are worthy then."

OOC:
Focus Hunter's Mark on Lytin.
Throw Javelin at Lytin.
Move 20' (Q42)
16:39, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 12 using 1d20+6 with rolls of 6.  Attack with Javelin (STR-thrown).
16:40, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 7 using 1d6+4 with rolls of 3.  Damage with Javelin. (Piercing)

Findarion
 player, 69 posts
 High Elf
 Arcane Trickster
Sun 6 Jan 2019
at 00:18
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
The elf grows confused by the minute as more join the frey. As the men turn to werewolves, he almost drops his bow!

Seeing Jak's efforts, he switches targets and sends an arrow flying at the fire elemental. He's not even sure if it'd work.

01:12, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 18 using 2d20+8, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 10,10.  On elemental.
Wrong mod. Should be 16.

01:13, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 13 using 1d8+4+2d6 with rolls of 5,2,2.

If 11 was enough to hide, that's 16 to hit 13 damage.
If not it's 16 to hit 9 damage.

01:13, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 25 using 1d20+8 with rolls of 17.  Hide bonus action.


Asano Breathkill
 player, 453 posts
 Half-Elf
 Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
Mon 7 Jan 2019
at 19:33
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Asano moves toward the elemental and the southern encampment, the crystal of his wand glowing with a dread light as he stalks down the hill. He smiles as he draws abreast of Jak,encouraging his confused companion. "One problem at a time, friend," he whispers, keeping a wary eye on the newly transformed werewolves. The half-elf's wand slices through the air, an almost imperceptible clawed hand slashing against the fire elemental's bulk as he does so.




11:31, Today: Secret Roll: Asano Breathkill rolled 6 using 1d8 with rolls of 6.  Chill touch dmg.
11:31, Today: Secret Roll: Asano Breathkill rolled 22 using 1d20+6 with rolls of 16.  Chill touch.


Action: Cast chill touch against fire elemental (Hit- 22  Dmg- 6, can't regain HP)
Move Action: Move to P37
Bonus Action:


HP: 27/29 AC 12
Buffs/Debuffs:
Conditions:
Spells/Sorcery Points: 1st- 4/4 2nd- 2/3, 2/4


DM
 GM, 1231 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Wed 9 Jan 2019
at 02:55
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Asano's spell latches onto the lumbering fire elemental as it lurches towards the campsite at the bottom of the hill, just as an arrow flies from far above and sinks into it's flaming form. The beast roars but doesn't flinch, and continues on.

Magdrak's javelin strikes true as he closes with Lytin and one of her guards. Turning to face him, her smirking face is ringed with the light from the flames behind her. "I was hoping you'd give me the chance to do this," she drawls. Quickly extending her hands, flames leap from them and engulf Magdrak's form, just as Biart wordlessly unsheathes his blade and strikes the dwarf twice in quick succession. The campfire roars as it expands, beginning to overtake the entire campsite.

Below, two of the priests cast spells at the fire, causing it to leap out at the druids as if alive. The druids scatter to the western side of the hill, yet one of them casts a quick spell back uphill at one of the priests, snaring her in a thicket of quickly growing vines and thorny branches.

Another of the fleeing druids spurs on a pair of elk who charge at the towering elemental. Two swipes of a fiery hand leaves one of the beasts dead on the hillside, a smoldering ruin.

The two sprites, alarmed at the sudden appearance of the werewolves, fire tiny arrows at Wiglaf, who brushes them aside as they stick into his fur. He growls at the sprites, but his attention is quickly drawn downhill towards the sound of melee below. The wolf who was once Storol, standing on four legs to the other side of the tent, growls deep in his throat.



Mid round update! Map updated!

Morg is up now, and Jak can update his post if desired.

Magdrak needs to make a Dex save to avoid the Burning Hands, and a Concentration check to maintain concentration on Hunter's Mark.

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:51, Thu 10 Jan 2019.

Morg Danforge
 player, 610 posts
 mountain dwarf
 fighter 4 BM 0sw 1as 0sd8
Wed 9 Jan 2019
at 08:15
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Morg runs towards the entangled priest, takes out a javelin, and hurls it at her. He then turns to the guardian (Biart) attacking Magdrak and shouts "The dwarves are upon you!"
Move: 25' to s40.

Interaction: take out javelin1.

Action: attack P1 by throwing javelin1 at her with advantage because restrained by Mahoon's Entangle - hits AC 21 for 8 piercing damage.

10:13, Today: Morg Danforge rolled 21 using 2d20+7, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 14,11.  Attack P1 with javelin1, with advantage because she's restrained and not beyond 30'.
10:13, Today: Secret Roll: Morg Danforge rolled 8 using 1d6+5 with rolls of 3.  Piercing damage to P1 from javelin1.

DM
 GM, 1234 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 01:49
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Biart snarls at both dwarves as they approach.

Over her shoulder, Lytin calls to the other guards. "Leave the druids to the Fire Elemental! Help me obliterate these outsiders."


Map updated!

Asano and Findarion are up now, and Magdrak has already posted his Round 2 action. Jak and Morg are welcome to post now or later as well.

Round 1 Summary:

Asano moves down the hill and casts Chill Touch on the Fire Elemental - HIT for 6 necrotic.

Magdrak shifts Hunter's Mark to Lytin and throws a javelin at her - HIT for 10 piercing (I rolled a 3 on 1d6 for Hunter's Mark for Magdrak in the dice roller).

EF Priests:
P1 casts Control Flames at bonfire 1 and expands the area to Q54. V makes a Dex save - Success (no damage).

P2 casts Control Flames at bonfire 1 and expands the area to T56. I makes a Dex save - FAIL. I takes 10 fire damage.

Lytin casts Burning Hands towards Magdrak for 11 fire damage.


Sprites:
Fx attacks Wiglaf with shortbow - HIT for 0 piercing.

Af attacks Wiglaf with shortbow - HIT for 0 piercing.


Werewolves:
Wiglaf & Storol stay put.

Findarion fires an arrow at the fire elemental - HIT for 13 piercing.

Druids
Gariena casts Barkskin and moves further downslope.
Varigo takes 1 fire damage, then double moves out of the fire to the west.
Mahoon moves toward the west and casts Entangle at O43-R46 (now difficult terrain). P1 makes a Strength save - FAIL. P1 is restrained.
Iniri takes 2 fire damage, then double moves out of the fire to the west.
Fariya spurs on two elk to attack the fire elemental, then moves west.

E1 & E2 charge elemental - MISS.

Fire Elemental attacks E1 twice - HIT twice for 24 fire. E1 is dead.

EF Guardians
Biart attacks Magdrak twice - HITS twice for 16 slashing [reduced to 10].

Orm & Malin double move toward Mh


Jak casts Shatter on the Elemental - Elemental saves, takes 8 thunder.

Morg moves downhill and attacks P1 with javelin - HIT for 8 piercing.


Round 2 Initiative Order:

WhoInitStatus
Asano21 
Magdrak19Conc: Hunter's Mark: Lytin
Eternal Flame Priests (P1, P2, Lytin)17P1 is restrained
Sprites (Afid, Flix)15 
Werewolves (Storol, Wiglaf)15 
Findarion13 
Druids (Gariena, Varigo, Mahoon, Iniri, Fariya)11Gariena Conc: Barkskin, Mahoon Conc: Entangle
Fire Elemental10 
Eternal Flame Guardians (Biart, Orm, Malin)10 
Jak5 
Morg2 

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:09, Fri 11 Jan 2019.

Magdrak
 player, 21 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 01:50
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Magdrak feels the pain of the damage from his two foes, but manages to hold concentration on his spell of the hunt.  As the enlarging spell his him, he grows in size.  He pulls out his battleaxe and gives a mighty swing at the gloating spellcaster, fueled by righteous fury.



OOC:
Attack Lytin with Battleaxe.
Add Hunter's Mark.
Add Divine Smite (1st level slot).
01:35, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 8 using 1d20+1 with rolls of 7.  DEX Save (DC 13).
01:36, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 13 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 10.  Concentration Check.
01:46, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 20 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 17.  Concentration Check.
01:47, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 22 using 1d20+6 with rolls of 16.  Attack with Battleaxe.
01:48, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 10 using 1d8+4 with rolls of 6.  Damage with Battleaxe. (Slashing)
01:49, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 4 using 1d6 with rolls of 4.  Hunter's Mark.
02:09, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 11 using 2d8 with rolls of 6,5.  Divine Smite. (Radiant)
15:49, Today: Secret Roll: Magdrak rolled 3 using 1d4 with rolls of 3.  Enlarge Extra Damage.
TOTAL DAMAGE: 17 Slashing + 11 Radiant (28)

This message was last edited by the player at 05:30, Fri 11 Jan 2019.

Asano Breathkill
 player, 455 posts
 Half-Elf
 Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 19:15
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
As Morg moves to join the fray, a thought makes Asano smile. His wand shifts, a silver thread reaching for both Morg and Magdrak. the thread swiftly covers both dwarves' forms, immediatley adding bulk and size to each warrior. Both dwarves double in size and power, their weapons and gear growing to match their new size.







Action: Cast enlarge, twinned, on Morg and Magdrak
Move Action:
Bonus Action:


HP: 27/29 AC 12
Buffs/Debuffs:
Conditions: Concentration (Enlarge)
Spells/Sorcery Points: 1st- 4/4 2nd- 1/3, 0/4


This message was last edited by the player at 19:18, Thu 10 Jan 2019.

Findarion
 player, 71 posts
 High Elf
 Arcane Trickster
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 23:00
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Arrows continue to rain upon the fire elemental from the faraway elf.

23:58, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 18 using 1d8+2d6+4 with rolls of 6,4,4.  Sneak Attack damage.

23:58, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 19 using 2d20+6 with rolls of 1,12.  On elemental. (didn't drop lowest, should be 18 to hit)

23:59, Today: Secret Roll: Findarion rolled 18 using 1d20+8 with rolls of 10.  Hide bonus action.

DM
 GM, 1236 posts
 Dungeon
 Master
Fri 11 Jan 2019
at 23:35
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Morg and Magdrak abruptly grow in size, their stout forms elongating and widening. Their now massive boots leave indentations in the soft ground beneath their bulk. Magdrak smashes Lytin, who quickly reacts with a spell. She retreats eastward along the slope of the hill at an unnaturally fast pace.

Biart stumbles backward as the two dwarves tower over him. Undeterred, he brandishes his longsword in front of him, which bursts into a nimbus of flame around the blade. He quickly strikes at Morg to no avail, but his thrust at Magdrak is true. The now giant dwarf falls heavily to his knees, then face down on the hillside.

Wiglaf growls menacingly at the sprites, who quickly disappear. "You wanted to get involved in this mess," Gariena says crossly to the now invisible sprites. "Go attack the priests if you feel so strongly about it!" Suiting her own words, she casts a spell at two of the guards harrying the druids.

Filled with bloodlust, the two werewolves can restrain themselves no longer. Wiglaf plunges down the hill, headed for the struggling priest caught up in the strangling vines, will the Storol-wolf charges after the fleeing Lytin.

Another arrow plunges into the fiery elemental's back. Though it strikes true, Morg catches glimpses of the arrow shaft bursting into flame just as it strikes its target. Still, the towering elemental turns when the arrow strikes. Smoke coalesces momentarily around its face, forming two dark eye sockets and the impressions of sharp eyebrows. Gazing up the hill towards the tower, it looks displeased.

Turning back towards the camp, the elemental hammers the elk out of his way, then crashes through one of the nearby tents. Now a smouldering wreck, the ruined tent smoulders in its wake. Pursuing one of the druids, it moves directly over one of them, straddling him as he attempts to fight back against the surrounding cultists. He screams in pain as his clothes and flesh begin burning in the searing heat. As the druid loses concentration on his earlier spell, the creeping vines wither away around the trapped priestess.


Mid round update! Map updated!

Jak and Morg are up now. Magdrak will need to start death saves next round unless healed before his turn.

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:05, Wed 16 Jan 2019.

Jakrynn Redgate
 player, 435 posts
 Young Human
 Bardly Rogue
Sat 12 Jan 2019
at 15:07
Re: Day 8 - A New Day
Jak turned his attention away from the fire elemental, for the moment, as he saw that jerk Biart attacking the two....suddenly...much larger....dwarves, with a flaming sword. Magdrak dropped and Jak let out a sigh. "Oh, Biart! You're a distraction more than anythin' else - but ya like t'play with fire an' heat, do ya? Let's see how much you can REALLY take, shall we?" He made a gesture, tapped on his drum and sang out a single word, "Heat!"

OOC: Move to O-37. Cast Heat Metal on Biart's armor (10 fire damage).

Constitution saving throws (DC 14) on subsequent turns or have disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks, or until he removes the armor (which I think takes a little while lol).<

08:01, Today: Jakrynn Redgate rolled 10 using 2d8 with rolls of 3,7.  Heat Metal fire damage.