Game Posts Thread 2.   Posted by JR.Group: 0
JR
 GM, 593 posts
Sun 6 May 2018
at 17:57
Game Posts Thread 2
We will continue the game posts here...
Hoot
 player, 156 posts
Mon 7 May 2018
at 02:08
Game Posts Thread 2
"If we enter the damaged dome through that hole maybe we could find a way to enter the in tact one."
Matt
 player, 490 posts
Mon 7 May 2018
at 04:04
Game Posts Thread 2
Brent looked about.  "Is there a manual means of cranking the hatches open? Or another emergency way into the domes?"
JR
 GM, 594 posts
Mon 7 May 2018
at 13:40
Game Posts Thread 2
"I don't really know," Joxe replies. She steps over to the hole. "Like Gareth says, we can get in this way."
Matt
 player, 491 posts
Wed 9 May 2018
at 02:42
Game Posts Thread 2
Brent glances more closely at the hole and takes a look inside carefully.
JR
 GM, 595 posts
Wed 9 May 2018
at 13:22
Game Posts Thread 2
The hole has been melted through the dome's tough Imperial composites; the edges are smooth, and most of the slag has run down the inside of the half-meter-thick dome wall. There are no sharp edges or other protrusions he can see.

Two meters beyond the hole is another wall with a matching hole in it. The interior is too gloomy to see more detail.
Hoot
 player, 157 posts
Fri 11 May 2018
at 01:59
Game Posts Thread 2
Gareth will follow whoever enters the dome, but declines to be first in.
Matt
 player, 492 posts
Fri 11 May 2018
at 03:00
Game Posts Thread 2
Brent peers into the hole and shines his light around.
JR
 GM, 596 posts
Sun 13 May 2018
at 13:40
Game Posts Thread 2
Veronica steps forward to stand beside Brent. "I will take point, then."

Brent's light shows a building wall about three stories tall, and made of composite materials.

Veronica takes a look with her own light. "Come on, Malcolm, let's check it out." She crawls though the hole and stands on the other side. Malcolm follows, and the pair move out in opposite directions, stopping at the building corners. "Clear," they each report in turn.
Matt
 player, 493 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 04:09
Game Posts Thread 2
Brent follows the first two through.
JR
 GM, 597 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 15:19
Game Posts Thread 2
Joxe waits until everyone else is inside, and then she crawls through the hole. "This is, or was, the security building for the dome."

The floor and walls are coated in a fine film of tan dust, with no sign of footprints or other disturbances. The air pressure in here is the same as outside -.11psi. There is no sound to be heard, or vibrations to be felt. The dusty and tinted dome lends a gloomy cast to the interior.
Matt
 player, 494 posts
Wed 16 May 2018
at 00:41
Game Posts Thread 2
Brent walks to the side and looks about to get an idea of what is contained under the dome and if there was further damage from the bolt that had cut through the dome wall.
Hoot
 player, 158 posts
Wed 16 May 2018
at 02:33
Game Posts Thread 2
Gareth looks around the immediate vicinity of his small group. He is looking primary for any signs of power or written materials in the security building.
JR
 GM, 599 posts
Thu 17 May 2018
at 17:32
Game Posts Thread 2
Gareth peeks around the corner and sees what appears to be a vestibule leading into the building. He can see down the street for three blocks to where the street ends at the facade of another building. The street is lined with buildings the same height and construction as the security building.

He sees no sign of heat sources or light.

Veronica reports much the same from her side of the building - empty streets with no sign of life.
Matt
 player, 497 posts
Fri 18 May 2018
at 04:22
Game Posts Thread 2
Seeing the area cleared Brent looked around. "Let's move to the opposite side of the dome.  We need to get closer to the site of the weapons and radar.  Joxe, where can we expect to find other exits?"
JR
 GM, 600 posts
Fri 18 May 2018
at 17:04
Game Posts Thread 2
Joxe thinks for a moment. "The other two main entrances are on the south side and north side."
Matt
 player, 498 posts
Fri 18 May 2018
at 22:56
Game Posts Thread 2
"Let's move across to the north entrance then.  That is the closest to our path."
Hoot
 player, 159 posts
Tue 22 May 2018
at 03:42
Game Posts Thread 2

"We're not alone."

Gareth hisses over the comm as he assumes a crouch.

"Two heat sources. One stopped at the corner at the end of the street, and the other kept going. They seem too fast for a human."
Matt
 player, 499 posts
Tue 22 May 2018
at 04:41
Game Posts Thread 2
Brent readies his weapon.  "Are they human sized?"
Hoot
 player, 160 posts
Thu 24 May 2018
at 22:57
Game Posts Thread 2
"Yes, but the're putting off too much heat."
Matt
 player, 500 posts
Fri 25 May 2018
at 03:54
Game Posts Thread 2
Brent nods.  "Joxe, are there any creatures native to the planet that fit this description?  Gareth, could they be artificial?"