[1.02] The Old Fishery.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Dungeon Master
 GM, 59 posts
 Teller of tales
 Lord of lies
Thu 21 Jun 2018
at 15:43
[1.02] The Old Fishery
The address Zellara provides leads to an abandoned looking fishery set along the docks about a dozen blocks from Zellara's home. The reek of brine and the stink of week-dead fish hang thickly in the air here and the whole building looks like it is about to succumb to rot or mold or just plain neglect and sink into the harbor.

Despite appearances it remains active as the group sees a full of a foul smelling reddish mixture that smells like rotten fish. The cart is being pushed by a pair of small children out of the side entrance.

From a casual casing it appears there are three entrances. The main entrance (A) is a set of old double doors that are tightly closed, with a drooping signpost hanging above. The sign it once displayed is long gone, leaving behind only a single short length of rusted chain.

To the left side (B) is the loading docks where the cart came from. The dock is fifteen feet wide and abuts the side of the building. Although the area is open, the corner of the ramp means one would have to walk up the ramp to see inside.

Finally there appears to be some sort of back alley entrance (C). A slippery looking boardwalk clings to the side of the fishery, held together by barnacle-thick pilings that have been worn halfway through their thickness at the waterline. There is a door here as well, most likely some sort of back entrance for employees back when the fishery was under legitimate management.

OOC: The map is uploaded into the main game map
Anya Vinniter
 player, 29 posts
Thu 21 Jun 2018
at 21:18
[1.02] The Old Fishery
"So... The confused drunkard bit..?" Anya bites her lip, nervously watching the old fishery. "Myself, I always relied on a solid plan; a few magic tricks; and striking harder than the other one." She says the last part with a hand on the heavy pick hanging from her belt. "Not sure I'd be a convincing drunkard... Or that I could enter the place without being noticed."
Kraw
 Rogue, 41 posts
Mon 25 Jun 2018
at 15:54
[1.02] The Old Fishery
"We could try down by the waterline to the right. Likely a back entrance. Anybody up for a little skulking?" Kraw asks.
Anya Vinniter
 player, 30 posts
Mon 25 Jun 2018
at 19:41
[1.02] The Old Fishery
Anya studies the boardwalk, taking a few steps towards it. "Oh, that looks like very old wood... I can just imagine the creaking with every footstep I take... But if you go first and look ahead, I'll come after!"