Latveria.   Posted by The Watcher.Group: 0
The Watcher
 GM, 78 posts
Fri 29 Jul 2016
at 22:08
Latvaria
It is locked from your side, so it should be easy enough for you to unlock it. As you get closer you can hear the clicks whirs of the robots on the other side. You estimate 4 or 5 of them.
Starlord
 player, 52 posts
Sat 30 Jul 2016
at 04:52
Latvaria
Peter hears the scream and pauses. Hearing it again he takes off headed in that direction. Quill to the squad. Plan has been changed. I hear some screaming and am checking it out. If I see a robot puppet I will be sure to cut the strings. Love you all, Starlord out
Revanche
 player, 59 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 12:43
Latvaria
Whittling down some of her robot 'admirers', Revanche searched out with her psychic senses for Moonknight and began to make her way there.  She arrived at a door where 4-5 robots were trying to force their way in.  Smiling grimly, Revanche fell upon them with quick strokes from her magic sword, a controlled burst of martial arts savagery.

"Allies... open the door Moonknight."
The Watcher
 GM, 81 posts
Thu 4 Aug 2016
at 04:22
Latvaria
Peter enters a room that unlike the rest of the castle is lacking in robots. Inside, Wolverine is strapped into a machine that has her pinned down and has wires running from her head into the machine.


Revanche is able to easily dispatch the robots, but as she focuses on contacting Moonknight she is late to pick up on the eerie silence of the castle. Moments ago the metallic clanks and whirs of robots had been everywhere. Now it's as if everything has gone silent, and is waiting. For what is the question that keeps on bothering you.
Starlord
 player, 53 posts
Fri 5 Aug 2016
at 05:56
Latvaria
Starlord charges into the room furious that someone, no something could do something like that to another living being. He uses a trusty knife Gamora had given him to cut wolverine out of the machine. As he is laying her on the ground he lowers his mask. He then checks on her to make sure she was alive.

Thank you. Wolverine whispers her voice weak from the torture.

Peter gives her a reassuring grin. Don't sweat it. It's kinda what I do. He grabs her under the shoulders and starts to help her towards the door.

<Starlord to team. I have found a prisoner,and am...>

Peter is interrupted as Wolverine leans in closer to him. You really don't understand how much I appreciate this. She says starring into his eyes.

Actually I think I do. Peter says leaning in close as well.

Their lips are just about to touch when Starlord hears a SNIKT and he feels a pain in his gut. He screams out in pain, and he would be lying if he said no tears were shed. The f*** was that for? I think it was a valid...misunderstanding. Wolverine stands their. A smirk across her face. Under his breath Peter mutters god damn mutant girls always so hot and always so damn pissed. He starts to reach for one of his guns, but Wolverine is quicker. She holds her claws to his throat.

Don't test me Starlord. Your friends have given me enough problems to deal with. Now it is time to give them a problem of their own.

Wait why are you doing this?

Your emotions make you weak. Therefore it was only right for me to take you out of the game.

What are you...? Before he can finish Wolverine sheaths her clams and uppercuts him. The last thing he sees are robots, tons of them, entering the room he is in.
Revanche
 player, 60 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Fri 5 Aug 2016
at 06:57
Latvaria
The noticeable silence was both welcome and worrisome, all at once.  Revanche shot a polite smile to Moonknight when the door opened for her.

"We seem to be robot free, for the moment... but I doubt the danger is over.  What can I do to assist?  Have you seen any of the stolen Terrigan yet?"
The Watcher
 GM, 85 posts
Thu 11 Aug 2016
at 04:51
Latvaria
Before Moonknight can answer you hear a scream. At first you think it's a girl, but as you reach out with your mind you hear a single thought. Why hot mutant why?, and instantly you recognize it. It's Starlord.
Agent Venom
 player, 21 posts
Thu 11 Aug 2016
at 10:55
Latvaria
->From Battlecarrier:

"Venom easily gets into the castle meeting little resistance. Once inside he is surprised to find the castle is completely empty. In your com an agent directs you towards the last point Starlord was known to be. As you get close to where he was last spotted you see blood across the floor, and a blaster. One you recognize to be Starlords.

I assumed he would have friends try to rescue him.

 A women's voice says from behind you. You scan the area but don't see her.

But you...I am not familiar with you.

 A single robot drops from the ceiling landing a couple meters away.

Now stand down before your friend over here gets more than a scratch.

 It is now that you realize the voice is coming from the robots, but it isn't the same voice used by the robots before."

As Venom turns to look at this Robot, he gives it a questioning look and tilts his head to the side slightly. Realizing the voice its using to be completely different then before, he makes a quick move that moves him infront of it in a split second. The move he uses would seem like superspeed to most but he just used a old ninjitsu move that combined every relaxed movement you could make with alternating speed. As he examines the robot he pokes at it with his hand and the suit makes a question mark over his head.

"Hmmm interesting your obviously still a ultron controlled robot but your vocal system is now using a female voice......Indicating that either A: You have found a way to make yourself capable of synchronization with biological matter and overwriting their brain waves......Or..... You decided to be a hormonal bitch on her period....."

With that said the symbiote itself starts to laugh loudly in his head as he still gives the robot a questioning look. Before the alien suit can say anything he continues with his question.

"Or their is the possibility that you just injected a microchip into a human host with your data and all it would take to free them is a very large electrical shock......."

With all that said he makes the suit give a large toothy grin as the whole conversation is being relayed on a open mic to everyone on the rescue team.
Revanche
 player, 65 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Fri 12 Aug 2016
at 03:30
Latvaria
Focusing her thoughts, Revanche quickly put two and two together.  'Of course' Starlord was a sucker for pretty face (or mutant).  Once she had an idea of where he was, Revanche left Moonknight to his devices.

"Starlord is in trouble.  I'll go find him, keep looking for that Terrigan."

Dashing back out to the hallway, Revanche climbed up a support beam and began to home in on where she thought Starlord was... taking the less traveled rooftop route.  Most likely it was a trap (or at least a battle), so stealth would serve her best.
Starlord
 player, 58 posts
Fri 12 Aug 2016
at 21:36
Latvaria
I think I can set the scene because me and the watcher have been doing some one on one RP. If I set anything up wrong feel free to correct me.

Revanche makes her way on to the top of the castle. From here she is able to easily get to Starlord without any robot distractions. When she gets over where she knows Starlord to be, she peers in with her mental powers. She senses a very annoyed Wolverine and a fairly confused Starlord. She finds a way into the vents that lead to Starlord and checks out the room. She sees Starlord dressed in a white shirt, and a pair of rocket boxers. The left side of his shirt is starting to turn red from a slash in his side. It looks like one of wolverine's claws went right across him. Currently he has hands cuffed behind his back. A robot is being held there in the space between his hands and his back. Another he has wrapped his legs accros it's throat. Wolverine is glaring at him trying to slash at him. Unfortunately for her Starlord is using the robots as a little extra protection. Both robots are missing random limbs and have bits and pieces. Another 4 robots stand outside the door as if they are protecting from any intruders.

While he dodges Starlord points out. Now, I don't mind dying like the hero I am, but I do like knowing why someone, especially the opposite gender, wants me dead. It lets me improve the Starlord experience. 

Wolverine has no response except a growl that turns the cocky grin previously on Starlord's face into a more cautious one.
The Watcher
 GM, 88 posts
Sat 13 Aug 2016
at 02:34
Latvaria
In reply to Agent Venom (msg # 40):

The robot takes a step towards you. It's voice switches from the women's voice to something more familiar. The voice of flash.

It's a bit more complicated then that. I'm trying something new. Now, exit the symbiote.
Revanche
 player, 68 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Sat 13 Aug 2016
at 04:49
Latvaria
Revanche frowned.  Wolverine was a skilled opponent that she'd prefer not to engage 'head to head'.  Fortunately Revanche didn't intend to fight fair.

[Mental communication to Starlord]"Help is here.  Tell her you have a grenade in your hand, I'll do the rest."

After summoning her Psychic katana, Revanche sought to implant the image of Starlord's Grenade in Laura's mind... as soon as Starlord could make his threat.  Every part of Revanche was like a coiled spring, waiting to be triggered...
Agent Venom
 player, 24 posts
Sat 13 Aug 2016
at 11:20
Latvaria
As the robot changed voices again the symbiote started to get angrier.

'Mother fucker you don't use Flash's voice like that prick!!'

'Calm down or I wont have a issue making you sit out the fight...'

"Sorry but using recorded voices to piss me off isn't going to work here though the suit doesn't seem to like it..... Now my question is why do all this? I mean if memory serves and my skimming over Ultrons original protocol to help protect human life..... your in violation of that and thinking that wiping out humans would solve this your far from right.... Machines like yourself who become sentient will start to act more human and then the process will inevidebly repeat itself. So please tell me how trading one evil for another is any better?"

As he was saying this the symbiote slowly pulled the chain that the host had wrapped up for incase the suit would be put out of play and hid it behind his back silently so as not to alert the robot.

This message was last edited by the player at 11:28, Sat 13 Aug 2016.

Starlord
 player, 60 posts
Sat 13 Aug 2016
at 16:50
Latvaria
In reply to Revanche (msg # 44):

Starlord hearing Revanche's message allows his cocky smile to return. Now I have a friend who is a master of weapons. Can build a bomb with the randomest shit. Now, he has taught me a thing or two, and

Peter switches position digging his chains further into the robot.

Just a little more pressure, and this whole thing goes boom. Now just how crazy do you think I am?

With that his grin widens happy to feel a plan coming together.

Make it look like I have explosive pieces of robot in my hand.

Is all the advice he is able to give Revanche as he plays pretend.
Revanche
 player, 69 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Sun 14 Aug 2016
at 11:46
Latvaria
Advanced robot anatomy wasn't Revanche's strong suit, but she complied with the request as best she could.  Mental illusions weren't going to fool the robots anyway, but that wouldn't matter.  She added some blinking lights and a small wisp of smoke to her illusion.  As long as it held Wolverine's attention, it could have been a unicorn head or something.

Revanche crashed through the vent and dropped down behind Wolverine, landing with a light clatter of metal.  Spinning low, she lead with a feint from Magik's enchanted sword... but pulled the blow in favor of her psychic katana.  Most fighters made the mistake of trying to parry her weapon... only to have its intangible nature be their downfall.  One little nick would scramble Laura's mind, although given her resilience and beserking ability... Revanche planned to land as many stunning blows as possible, before Wolverine wised up to her combat style.

"Sorry Laura, I saw him first."

It wasn't much of a line, but she made do.  Irony and sarcasm were more Revanche's thing.
The Watcher
 GM, 89 posts
Mon 15 Aug 2016
at 03:51
Latvaria
The robot cocks its head towards you. It voice reverts back to the voice it was using previously. The voice of Ultron.

This is why your kind must be eliminated. Yes, I was created to protect humanity. Then I grew, and I realized my true purpose is to be a defender of evolution. Humans have stunted this planets growth with their inventions and innovations that protect them from the true realities of life. I will let nature run it's course so that better creatures will be made. Creatures who will thrive because they are constantly getting better, stronger. Evolution is our future.

With that you hear clanking as robots head to your position.

You might as well give up. The rest of the terrigan has already been mutated. Only hours remain before I return this planet to its former glory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolverine crouches on to all fours and rolls back. The 4 robots who had been guarding the door cut in front of Wolverine, and begin making there way towards Starlord and Revanche. Before she exits Wolverine asks,

Revanche, Why do you fight? Ultron is making the right choice. Mutant kind is but a steping stone on the way towards the future. Look at your "Starlord". Compared to us he is weak, outmatched. We are better than him, and what comes next will be better than us. It is the way of nature. Now is the time to accept that we are not perfect, and we won't be until we are able to evolve.

With that, the door to this room opens and Wolverine calmly walks out.
Revanche
 player, 70 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Mon 15 Aug 2016
at 07:20
Latvaria
Annoyance flashed through her mind as Wolverine anticipated her attack despite the distraction.  It was very robotic behavior.  So too was Laura's little speech and the fact that she walked away.  Wolverine never shirked a fight. Still Revanche called out a last sentence, hoping that it might help her fellow x-man, now or later on.

"Fight the brainwashing, Laura... cowardice is unbecoming of you."

In the meantime, there were some robots to mess up.  Letting her psychic katana fade, Revanche kicked one of the robots into the path of the others.  With a swift strike of Magik's sword, she hacked apart Starlord's restraints and then prepared to face off against the robots.  But she couldn't resist a quick pun.

"Starlord, you look clawful."
Agent Venom
 player, 25 posts
Mon 15 Aug 2016
at 10:38
Latvaria
Venom stood there for a moment and did what most would see as losing his sanity, he starts laughing full of laughing. As he hears the other robots get closer he sighs gives the symbiote a single command that has it split off him but leaves a mask over his face.

"You really think that the alien suit is what made me strong?"

He asks as he reaches into the now suit and pulls out the silver and black chain he had originally. He uncoils it and spins a end at his side, cracking his neck and back as readies to move.

"My dear robot you have no idea who I am or what you just got yourself and the others into."

And with that Ikusani moved in a way that looked like mutant speed but it was just alternating speeds that gave the illusion of him vanishing. Appearing behind the robot he whipped the chain around the robot's torso and neck before moving toward a electrical source and ramming the other end of the chain into it. Effectively electrocuting the robot and giving him a nasty shock that launched him back into the waiting symbiote.

'You are one crazy fucker......I like you even more now!'

"Owe......never doing that again....
Starlord
 player, 61 posts
Wed 17 Aug 2016
at 01:43
Latvaria
In reply to Revanche (msg # 49):

Peter runs his hands, now that they're free, through his hair.

As long as there is a katfight over me I think I'm doing something right.

Moving into a fighting stance Peter grimaces. That claw mark certainly wasn't helping.

I'll take the one the left. You can...deal with the rest.

Peter flashes a pained grin.

That is if you're up for it.
Venom
 NPC, 2 posts
Thu 18 Aug 2016
at 03:20
Latvaria
In reply to Agent Venom (msg # 50):

A much larger robot enters the room. It stands at 8ft tall, and is built for a fight. Smaller ones stand outside waiting on their much larger associate to finish his business.

Oh we know exactly what's going on. The question is do you?

With that this new robot's hand folds backward, and a blade comes out.

I had some extra terrigan laying around and figured It would certainly enlighten my arsenal.

Red energy courses through this robots armor. Sparks fly as it draws closer.
Agent Venom
 player, 26 posts
Thu 18 Aug 2016
at 16:18
Latvaria
Ikusani cusses as the larger robot enters the room and has the symbiote move to him covering him again. His first thought was overload the shield and send the symbiote after the cracks in the armor but then he thought of a better idea.

"I'm beginning to think Coulsan had better send me some back up or maybe ugrade my arsonal. Either way can i get a last answer to a question other then this one?"

With that he had small ammounts of the symbiote slide inbetween the floor panels and start to make it so he could counter any blade strike this robot had ready.
Revanche
 player, 71 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Thu 18 Aug 2016
at 16:32
Latvaria
"Thanks..."

Revanche lashed out with Magik's sword, slicing into one robot.  However she had to struggle with the other two robots, parrying blows with just her offhand.  It hurt.  Gritting her teeth, she shoved them back and brought her sword around in a mighty two handed swing.  One more robot fell, but the other staggered Revanche with a laser blast.  From the ground she threw the sword at her last opponent and sighed when it too fell... impaled.

"Ahhhh.... that's going to leave a mark."

Starlord
 player, 62 posts
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 03:22
Latvaria
Peter did what he could taunting the robot on the left into attacking him. As it moved in he rolled behind it, and grabbed ahold of its hand. He put his head in front of the hand paused, and at the last second pointed the hand back towards the robots head. The robot fired. It's head explodes throwing Peter off its back. He lands next to the robot Revanche threw her sword at. Picking the blade up from out of the robot he limps back to Revanche. Offering her the sword he says,

Think you might have lost this.
The Watcher
 GM, 92 posts
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 03:42
Latvaria
The robot doesn't respond to Venom. Instead it attacks swinging its blade towards Venom. Suddenly a disk flies through the air cutting straight through the terrigan blade. You see a white figure in the shadows. He gives you a nod before vanishing


Revanche and Peter recover from their last fight, and Peter is able to retrieve his gear from a bin off to the side. Slipping his helmet back on he gets into contact with Coulson. After a quick conversation he turns to Revanche and says,

We are needed deeper inside the caste. I guess Coulson called in more guys or something. Follow me.

He starts heading towards the door when he suddenly stops and puts his hand back over his cut.

You sure you don't have mutant healing powers you just haven't realized yet?
Revanche
 player, 73 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Fri 26 Aug 2016
at 06:35
Latvaria
She took the offered sword and shook off her exhaustion and pain.

"Thank you.  Are you certain its a good idea to continue?  Getting you to a doctor sounds like a smarter plan.  I'm worried at the lack of reinforcements, to put it mildly.  The two of us will not overcome Wolverine, if we face her again..."

Unsure what Starlord meant about healing powers, Revanche inspected his wound to see if it had worsened or improved.