Latveria.   Posted by The Watcher.Group: 0
The Watcher
 GM, 55 posts
Fri 17 Jun 2016
at 23:05
Latvaria
Moonknight lands behind a group of 4 robots who don't seem to have noticed him as all four take off after Starlord. Moonknight do you have a plan on where you are going? Top of the building bottom, looking for "Doom", prison cells, reasearch station ext.

The robots on Starlord fire. Fortunately they don't have great aim and so far Starlord has been able to avoid any damage to the ship.
Revanche
 player, 47 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Sat 18 Jun 2016
at 12:15
Latvaria
"No, I don't have much experience with ship weaponry... our craft tend to be lightly armed.  Lend me one of your guns and I will pop a hatch open and shoot back.  That will lower the air pressure for us all, however."

Revanche didn't like to be a bother but was ready to admit when something was beyond her.  In this case, firing guns without prior training using a totally unfamiliar ship system.

"Demona, could you teleport them aboard?  Then I will happily neutralize them."
The Watcher
 GM, 57 posts
Sat 18 Jun 2016
at 12:30
Latvaria
Demona weakly nods her head. She takes a deep breath before her eyes roll upwards and she seems to pass out. Sorry guys but Demona seems to have gone inactive, so until she comes back you best be creative :P
Revanche
 player, 48 posts
 Has Psychic powers, FYI
Sat 18 Jun 2016
at 13:59
Latvaria
Demona's collapse quickly necessitated a plan C.

"Do we have parachutes under the seats?  Starlord, buy us some more time.  If I'm going outside, I want to land safely."

Revanche began searching and gearing up for some 'aerial martial arts'.  She'd attempted a few Danger Room simulations of acrobatic scenarios... hopefully that would be enough.  Winding some string around her wrist and the hilt of Magick's loaned weapon, Revanche created an adhoc weapon chain.  She then moved to the rear door of the plane.

"When I say 'Go', slow your speed so the robots are right on our tail... and open the door.  If I can't take them all, you're on your own."
Starlord
 player, 46 posts
Sat 18 Jun 2016
at 15:12
Latvaria
Starlord slows down the jet and then hits a button to put it in auto Pilot. Don't worry about the parachute. I'll catch you. Peter says as he activates his helmet letting it protectively close over his face. when she says go he hits the button opening the back of the jet and dives out activating his rocket boots. I'll take the two on the right. As he shoots out he lets gravity take him pulling him down as he gets a little burst from his boots to dodge the first blast from the robots, and flip over so he is facing up at the robots. They try to fire again, but Starlord's faster. He then uses his boots to fly under Revanche ready to catch her.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:16, Sat 18 June 2016.

Moonknight
 player, 19 posts
Sat 18 Jun 2016
at 15:53
Latvaria
Moon knight was ready to attack, but the group vanished after the ship. "I guess that's my diversion."
He slid from shadow to shadow, trusting Khonshu's grace to remain unseen.

He was trying to find a way inside, preferably down, since cells and research labs were often downstairs.
The Watcher
 GM, 58 posts
Sat 18 Jun 2016
at 16:39
Latvaria
As you walk you hear a female voice coming from your comm. She begins giving you directions to where it is believed that the reasearch stations are in the castle. She directs you inside and oddly enough once inside the halls are basically empty. You continue following her directions. The closer you get to the research station the more you hear it. Writing. And lots of it. As you turn into the next hallway you quickly have to pull your head back. Their are 5 robots in this hallway and lining it are people laying accross the floor writing. In your ear you hear The next door on your right should be Doom's research station. 

Just to clarify only Moonknight can hear this voice in his comms.