Battlecarrier.   Posted by The Watcher.Group: 0
Moonlight
 player, 13 posts
Thu 21 Jul 2016
at 04:17
Battlecarrier
Moonlight looked up from her work and noticed the bots coming towards her. There was no where to go and her powers didn't work on machines. She finished healing the older person and stood a bit to quickly causing herself to stagger a moment. She was weak from taking on the injuries of the civilians and knew she'd never last in a battle.

Leaning against a damaged building, Missy took several deep breaths before trying to protect herself against an attack.
Spider-Man
 player, 17 posts
Sat 23 Jul 2016
at 04:28
Battlecarrier
Spidey felt the strength of this new robot, and immediately understood that this was the real deal. It packed a punch, but think is first it had to catch him. Using the nearby buildings as swinging points, Spiderman was able to stay out of his chasers way. Throwing back webs and asking a constant string of curious questions,

What are you made out of? Did you really miss again? So where is your off switch?

Spiderman was able to keep his foe distracted on him. That was until Spidey noticed Moonlight. She had done a heck of a job healing up those civilians, but she had definitely looked better, and with the robots coming towards her Spidey knew she was in for a rough fight, so he changed course straight towards where she was. Ultron noticed his change of direction and chose a new target. Moonlight. Spiderman beat Ultron to her, and went to grab her. Ultron saw his opening and fired. The shot arched towards her, but Spidey got there just in time. He pushed her out of the way, but Ultron's blast caught him in the shoulder, and as he cried out in pain he was thrown several feet into a nearby building. As he slowly got up Peter sighed did a quick stretch before muttering.

I'm getting to old for this.
Moonlight
 player, 14 posts
Sat 23 Jul 2016
at 07:00
Battlecarrier
Moonlight felt Spiderman push her out of the way of the blast, and she watched him get hit as she landed several feet from where she had been standing.

Scrambling to her feet she rushed toward where he had landed only to find him standing and coming out of the rubble. "Are you OK?" She asked quickly. She was so worried about him, that she didn't even notice there was a cut on her forehead from the fall nor that Ultron was coming up behind her.
Agent Venom
 player, 11 posts
Wed 27 Jul 2016
at 00:27
Battlecarrier
Venom launched the chain like extension at the oncoming robots and rapped them up in the chains. With a thought the chains grew large blades that started to dig into the metal the robots were made of, a quick flick of his wrists and pull ripped and sliced the robots into multiple pieces, causing them to fall to the ground and power down. Turning to Ultron that was heading to Moonlight, Venom growled under his breath and threw the chain toward the robot in hopes it would wrap around the machine and immobalize it.
The Watcher
 GM, 74 posts
Wed 27 Jul 2016
at 00:32
Battlecarrier
The chains immobilize Ultron stopping him in has tracks. You feel him fighting and know you won't be able to hold him long. Fortunately you are distracting him from finishing the rest of your team.
Agent Venom
 player, 12 posts
Thu 28 Jul 2016
at 00:13
Battlecarrier
While having Ultron Immobilized Venom quickly pulled the chain and started to slowly bring the robot toward him. All the while making the symbiote seep through any cracks or non air tight sections in the robot for a later plan.

"I hope you know what your doing cause this fucker is strong man!!"

'Relax my alien partner believe it or not i know how do dismantle alot of objects.'
Spider-Man
 player, 18 posts
Thu 4 Aug 2016
at 04:06
Battlecarrier
Spiderman's senses tingle, and he is about to tell Moonlight to look out when venom wraps Ultron up. Spiderman shoots a blast from his web-sprayers hoping to help immobilize Ultron. As he does this he takes Moonlights hand and launches the two of them towards a nearby rooftop. During their little trip Spidey yells out.

I think I'm doing all right.

Landing on the roof he notices the cut on her forehead. He shoots a bit of webbing out onto his finger and puts it over the cut.

That should stop the bleeding. Finishing with that he has more thing to ask, So you ready to get back down their and fight a couple murderous robots?
The Watcher
 GM, 80 posts
Thu 4 Aug 2016
at 04:12
Battlecarrier
Ultron focuses his attention on Venom. Instead of just allowing himself to be pulled towards venom, Ultron activates the jets in his feet and turns himself into a projectile aimed at Venom.
Agent Venom
 player, 15 posts
Thu 4 Aug 2016
at 11:12
Battlecarrier
As Ultron launches himself at Venom he makes the symbiote go into the robots arms and start cutting wires. The thoughts running through ikusani's mind however was simple.

'HURRY UP!!!!'

"Stop yelling at me damn it I'm doing this as fast as I can!!"

'Do it faster!!

The symbiote cuts through about 17 different wires inside both arms of Ultron hoping to cut the power to its hand jets and then also cut power to its movement function in the arms. Jumping slightly as Ultron neared Venom was now just over top the robot and ready to use the new strength he had full force.
Moonlight
 player, 17 posts
Thu 4 Aug 2016
at 11:31
Battlecarrier
In reply to Spider-Man (msg # 146):

Feeling a little woozy from the pain in her head, Moonlight looked at Spiderman questioningly. "My powers don't work all that well on robots. Just human and mutants." She replied. "But I guess it won't hurt to try and open a dream portal to shove them through. Think it'll work?"
The Watcher
 GM, 82 posts
Tue 9 Aug 2016
at 05:15
Battlecarrier
Ultron unable to fight back begins to laugh. You fools. You are already to late. Ultron then plays the sounds of a man screaming. It's a voice venom recognizes. The screams of Starlord.
Spider-Man
 player, 19 posts
Tue 9 Aug 2016
at 05:22
Battlecarrier
Sure I do.

Spidey says. Confident Moonlight isn't in any immediate danger Spidey starts to run towards the edge of the roof they have taken refuge on. Right before he jumps he shouts over his shoulder,

Put it down there accross  from venom. Should let us get rid of Ultron if he has any tricks up his cords.

With that he's off swinging back in action.
Moonlight
 player, 18 posts
Tue 9 Aug 2016
at 12:44
Battlecarrier
Melissa nodded in response to Spiderman's suggestion. She stepped to the edge of the building and looked downward. As her eyes closed, a portal began to form near Venom. Soon it was large enough for the robots to be pushed through, and Melissa fell backwards onto the roof. Her eyes remained closed as she lay there, breathing hard, her mind alone keeping the portal open.
Agent Venom
 player, 18 posts
Tue 9 Aug 2016
at 16:10
Battlecarrier
The symbiote starts to get angry and ikusani winces as he hears the screams of pain.

'This bastard has Starlord!'

'Calm down Venom or you wont be able to help him, also who is starlord?'

Venom makes him slap himself in the face before sighing in his head.

'Hes the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy well atleast he thinks he is. guys a womanizer in my opinion. But he also isn't a bad guy to talk with from what Flash and him used to talk about.'

Ikusani rubbed his face and nodded before pulling his arm back and making a large blade on it before stabbing it down into the area the sound was coming from.

"Alright lets go get Starlord. Spider, Moonlight, I'll be right back."

With that he jumped off the carrier and headed toward the stronghold.
The Watcher
 GM, 84 posts
Thu 11 Aug 2016
at 04:33
Battlecarrier
Venom easily gets into the castle meeting little resistance. Once inside he is surprised to find the castle is completely empty. In your com an agent directs you towards the last point Starlord was known to be. As you get close to where he was last spotted you see blood across the floor, and a blaster. One you recognize to be Starlords.

I assumed he would have friends try to rescue him.

A women's voice says from behind you. You scan the area but don't see her.

But you...I am not familiar with you.

A single robot drops from the ceiling landing a couple meters away.

Now stand down before your friend over here gets more than a scratch.

It is now that you realize the voice is coming from the robots, but it isn't the same voice used by the robots before.
Spider-Man
 player, 20 posts
Thu 11 Aug 2016
at 04:47
Battlecarrier
As venom takes off, Spidey finishes the dirty work knocking Ultron into the Dream portal and rounding up the few remaing robots still on the outside. He webs them up and swings them over to the portal. In a couple minutes it's cleaned up. Surrounded by the corpses of robots and the almost awkward emptiness Spidey swings over to check back in on Moonlight. Seeing her on the roof he swings down and offers her his hand to help her up.

So very cool. Portal destruction worked great, but quick question. I didn't like just drop evil robots into another part of the world? Just checking that this isn't going to come back to bite us right?
Moonlight
 player, 19 posts
Thu 11 Aug 2016
at 11:31
Battlecarrier
Her eyes slowly opened as Spiderman landed beside her, the dream portal closing as they did. She looked up at him, confused. "I'm sorry? What are you talking about? What robots? What portal?" Missy asked. "For that matter where am I?" The last thing she remembered was Coulson visiting her at her home in Detroit Michigan. She looked around her as Spiderman helped her up from the roof.

This message was last edited by the player at 04:00, Fri 12 Aug 2016.

Spider-Man
 player, 21 posts
Sat 13 Aug 2016
at 02:53
Battlecarrier
Spider-Man's eyes widen with surprise.

Um...you're in Latveria. We just put a bad robot into a portal you made.

Spidey looks into her eyes as if the memories are hiding behind them. He wonders if it was something Ultron did. Fortunately he remembers a way to test if this memory loss is a constant, or a one time thing.

Listen closely. Square, triangle, sphere, cube, diamond. Of those words did I say triangle? What about Sphere? Trapezoid?
Moonlight
 player, 21 posts
Sat 13 Aug 2016
at 03:07
Battlecarrier
"Latveria?" She asked, more to herself than to him. "Yes, yes, and no." Missy said in response to his questions, confusion all over her face.

"I'm sorry but the last thing I remember was Coulson asking if I wanted to be a hero." She blushed slightly when she realized that she was talking to one of her hero's. His colors spoke volumes to her eyes.
Spider-Man
 player, 22 posts
Mon 15 Aug 2016
at 03:11
Battlecarrier
Spidey gives a sigh of relief as Moonlight is able to answer his questions correctly.

Good news, you aren't experienceing permant memory loss. Problem is, I'm not entirely sure what you're experiencing.

He pauses for a second thinking through the previous fight.

Has something like this ever happened when you've opened up portals? That's the only thing I can think of, unless Ultron hit you with some kind of mental attack.

As he talks he peers towards the castle. Venom's message was welcoming, at least he seemed to be onto something. Then again Starlord was still MIA. He gives his head a quick shake. For now he needed to make sure Moonlight was alright, and make sure the two of them could get back into action. The lack of robots was oddly concerning. He felt a different sense then usual tingling. Something that warned that this calm was just leading to a storm.
Moonlight
 player, 22 posts
Mon 15 Aug 2016
at 03:44
Battlecarrier
"I have been told it happens every time I overextend my powers. But I don't remember who told me. They said it's called selective amnesia, my brain picks and chooses what I do and do not remember."
The Watcher
 GM, 90 posts
Thu 18 Aug 2016
at 03:27
Battlecarrier
At this point a group of 4 robots leave from the castle. A closer look reveals that they have a person with them. Looks like just a Latviarian citizen.

Coulson's voice rings in the two of your ears.

We have a problem. That person the robots have. She...It seems to be a...terrigan weapon of some kind. The readings we are receiving are like nothing we've ever seen before. Approach with extreme care, but no matter what, don't let it leave. 
Moonlight
 player, 23 posts
Mon 22 Aug 2016
at 12:32
Battlecarrier
"Ye... Yes sir, on it." Melissa stuttered into her mic. She looked at Spiderman for guidance, not really sure what she should do.
Spider-Man
 player, 23 posts
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 03:12
Battlecarrier
Spidy's eyes widen with shock. His eyes dart back and forth between Moonlight, and the citizen. Suddenly his hands snap to the side, and he webs the ground on either side of him. Gripping the webbing in his hands he pulls the web back like a slingshot.

This is definitely a bad idea, but I'm gonna need you to open a portal behind them. I'll go through, and figure a way to...defuse the situation.

As he speaks his arms shake the tension threatening to send him off towards the robot before he is ready. He looks to you.

Sorry to make you do this again, but I'm ready when you are.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:24, Thu 25 Aug 2016.

Moonlight
 player, 24 posts
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 03:25
Battlecarrier
Melissa closed her eyes and opened a portal where Spiderman had asked her to. Opening her eyes she watched from the roof, curious as to what he was going to do.