Marauder Attack.   Posted by Sintaren Earthrage.Group: archive 0
Walter
 PC, 15 posts
Fri 30 Sep 2016
at 11:59
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:2, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (16)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1: Rhino: Hold 2

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (9))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 2 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1
      Status1:+1 Next Defy Danger

Walter dives off the road and into the grass to avoid the incoming hail of arrows but the shots while none landed leave him suppressed and unable to press the now prone Uthlar rolling around on the road. He spots Prometheus rushing towards the archer so he waits preparing to pounce on Uthlar the minute the way is clear.
Cahira Kinnat
 PC, 9 posts
Fri 30 Sep 2016
at 12:00
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signa  ture wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (16)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1: Rhino: Hold 2

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (9))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 2 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1
      Status1:+1 Next Defy Danger

Cahira lifts her claymore up and aims for Uthlars chest as she brings the point of her sword down with all her might.  Uthlar rolls out of the way as the sword pierces the soft earth and is buried tightly into the ground.  Cahira tugs at it but the sword is stuck and will take time to yank free

This message was last edited by the player at 05:44, Mon 03 Oct 2016.

Sintaren Earthrage
 PC, 12 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 05:44
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signa  ture wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (9))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 2 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1
      Status1:+1 Next Defy Danger

Sintaren enraged in his massive rhino form takes several sword strikes from the surrounding hobgoblins but only a few bring through and make Sintaren bleed as the swords struggle to find purchase in the thick tough skin of a giant rhino.  Sintaren then raises up up and brings his entire bulk down on one of his foes trampling him and running off a bit down the road before the Druidic magics fade and Sintaren turns back into his halfling form.  The trampled hobgoblin is nothing but a pool of blood leaking all over the grass.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:51, Mon 03 Oct 2016.

GM
 GM, 12 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 05:56
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signa  ture wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (9))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 2 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1
      Status1:+1 next Defy Danger

The Hobgoblin archer peppers Prometheus with more arrows as he tries to approach
R4 peppers Prometheus with arrow fire

Uthlar stands up and puts his foot on Cahira's Claymore and attempts to forcefully snap the ensnared claymore in half.
Uthlar gets up and tries to use his foot and massive weight to break Cahira's claymore stuck in the ground.

Zarr reappears as blue motes of magic float around him and into one of the hobgoblin reinforcements healing the wounds left by Sintarens spear.
Zarr reappears after healing R10

The Hobgoblin reinforcements that are left after Sintaren escapes move to assist their leader Uthlar and surround Walter.  They snarl and snap their jaws while they swing their swords trying to intimidate the older and bloody Walter.
R6, R7, R8, R9, & R10 all rush and surround Walter

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:13, Mon 03 Oct 2016.

Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 PC, 14 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 19:11
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signa  ture wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (9))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 2 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Prometheus moves closer to the hobgoblin archer but when the Hobgoblin responds with a hail of arrows he has to dive into the dirt to avoid them and is unable to approach into melee range. While he is on the ground Prometheus pulls out a healing potion and guzzles it down mending most of his wounds and leaving his body feeling refreshed.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:11, Mon 03 Oct 2016.

Walter
 PC, 16 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 20:09
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signa  ture wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 1 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Walter grips his scimitar made of pure flames tightly in both of his hands and swings it in a flaming whirlwind strike the flames engulf Walter and his attackers as they start jamming their swords into the elderly pyromancer.  Within the flames choking sounds can be heard and soon a sea of blood begins to fill the area and leak down the hill outside the cloud of flames.  When the fire wall clears a clang of metal is heard as a few longswords suspended in the flames drop to the ground. The hobgoblin reinforcements lie dead on the ground half burnt and covered in blood.  Walter has a few fresh wounds but the flames had protected him far better than they ever helped Hobbs.
Sintaren Earthrage
 PC, 13 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 20:17
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signa  ture wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status: Disarmed

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1: Shapeshifter Bull Hold 2

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 1 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Sintaren looks around and sees the dire straits his companions are in so he desperately pleads with nature and calls forth the fierce shape of an angry bull.  He builds up a head of steam and gores Uthlar shoving his horn through the his side and lifting him up in the air as he runs.  He then slams his head down and drags the Hobgoblin leader through the hard dirt.  As Sintaren turns around and faces Zarr, Uthlar is twitching on the ground blood spewing out of his orifices and the gaping hole created by the bull's horn pooling up with the creatures blood.
Cahira Kinnat
 PC, 10 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 20:23
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signa  ture wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1: Shapeshifter Bull Hold 2

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 1 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Cahira gives a hearty chuckle as she watches her fierce foe destroyed by the mighty bull she has sworn to protect.  She turns and uses all her might to yank her claymore free and then begins rushing towards Zarr the last leader of these goblins left on the battlefield.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:24, Mon 03 Oct 2016.

GM
 GM, 13 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 20:33
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1: Shapeshifter Bull Hold 2

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 1 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Zarr is a proud Hobgoblin cleric who believes in his cause.  He knows the odds are long but he stands proud and ready for battle.  He holds up his shield and in his other hand summons forth his magic to heal his wounds and then calls forth flame to his hands attempting to blast Cahira in the face with a gout of flame.
Zarr heals himself for 3 HP and throws fire at Cahira

The last remaining Hobgoblin archer rushes across the road away from Prometheus and begins firing arrows at Walter hoping to pick off the weakened Pyromancer.
R4 runs across the road and fires a volley at Walter
Sintaren Earthrage
 PC, 14 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 20:44
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1: Shapeshifter Bull Hold 1

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:0, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 1 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Sintaren turns away from Zarr because Cahira is far too close and he would risk hitting her so instead her turns to the Hobgoblin archer.  Rushing full speed he gores the archer and flips him up in the air his lifeless body dropping with a loud crunch lifelessly upon the field.
Cahira Kinnat
 PC, 11 posts
Mon 3 Oct 2016
at 20:49
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1: Shapeshifter Bull Hold 1

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Burning Brand: +1 Damage, fiery, touch, dangerous, 1 uses

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Zarr blasts Cahira with flames the flames licking up her breastplate and leaving charred burn marks on her exposed neck and chin.  She revels in the pain and sees an opening in Zarrs guard.  She swings her claymore with all her might and catches Zarr in the middle of his face slicing the Hobgoblins skull in half and flinging it across the road.  Blood pours from the wound as the body shakes, takes a few steps and falls to the ground lifeless.

The party has emerged victorious but not without cost.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:39, Tue 04 Oct 2016.

GM
 GM, 14 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 14:07
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

As the chaos of battle ends the party collectively begins to gather their belongings and bandage up their many wounds.  They find a few pieces of gear and equipment from the hobgoblins that they keep or don as their own in preparation for their future ventures.  They all gather outside of the farmhouse which reeks of death and stale blood.

They find a talisman of some sort on Zarr the cleric hobgoblin that Walter begins to investigate.  As he does so a discussion begins before they enter the farmhouse.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:48, Tue 04 Oct 2016.

Sintaren Earthrage
 PC, 14 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:16
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Sintaren back in his normal Halfling form walks on all four up to Walter and looks at him quizzically.  "Walter, what happened to Hobbs? We saw him die and then everything went crazy and now you can walk?

Cahira instinctively steps up next to Sintaren in a protective gesture her Claymore held in front of her pointed towards the ground.

This message was last updated by the player at 15:16, Tue 04 Oct 2016.

Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 PC, 15 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:18
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Prometheus quietly listens to the conversation while tending to the wounds of his minion calling forth dark magic to heal where it has been damaged.
Walter
 PC, 17 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:27
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Walter speaks and when he does his eyes flare with broiling flames.  His voice sounds as if two people are speaking the same words simultaneously.  "I am both Hobbs and Walter now.  We are both one being now.
Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 PC, 16 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:36
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

The conversation peaked Prometheus's interest so he turns to Walter and begins talking in his slow strained voice. "You...you made a deal for your life didn't you?" a look of disdain and disgust crosses Prometheus's face.
Walter
 PC, 18 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:41
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

No Prometheus, we are no pawn of death.  We refused death's offer and fused our beings together into one form. Hobbs made a sacrifice you could never imagine making so that we could live yet again!
Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 PC, 17 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:43
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

One does not so simply refuse death, a being of ultimate power and control.  Watch your back Walter, if I find you are lying i will be the first to strike you down.
Walter
 PC, 19 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:45
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Both voices laugh aloud and then look back into Prometheus's eyes an unquenchable fire all that is visible in the eye sockets of Walters face. "You don't know the power of the flames fool, but test them if you wish and I will melt you and your fiend down to their bones!
Sintaren Earthrage
 PC, 15 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:50
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Sintaren steps between Prometheus and Walter and shouts "ENOUGH! I don't know what this is about but it must stop now!."

First he turns to Prometheus. "Prometheus none of us truly know what happened or the true strength of Hobbs or Walter's powers but this is your friend who has protected you to knock out your nonsense.  For whatever reason Hobbs is still with us so take that as a boon.

He then turns to Walter. "Walter your boasting and threats are helping nothing.  We face a mighty foe that already destroyed Hobbs and nearly killed the rest of us.  Your pride will be the downfall of us all!

Sintaren then turns to address everyone at once. "We must work together, work out your differences later right now we have a threat we must address.  Goblinoids this close to Drellins ferry can't mean good things, lets get a move on!
Cahira Kinnat
 PC, 12 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 15:51
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:3, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:3, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:4, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Cahira stays a silent protector in front of Sintaren.
GM
 GM, 16 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 16:00
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:4, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:5, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Walter and Prometheus each back down and the conversation ends.

+ 1 XP to all who had a bond with Hobbs.  New Bonds are written for Walter.
Walter
 PC, 20 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 16:31
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:4, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:5, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

Walter spends time investigating the symbol from Zarr and recalls that this is clearly a symbol of Tiamat.  Tiamat the greedy, vain, and arrogant five-headed queen of the evil chromatic dragons and archenemy to Bahamut.  Tiamat is a goddess who embodies all the strengths of evil dragonkind and few of their weaknesses.

Walter shares this information with the group and they agree they must hurry to Drellins Ferry for if followers of Tiamat are involved something very wrong is brewing.
GM
 GM, 17 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2016
at 16:37
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 (16))
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:4, Armor:1, HP:21 (14)
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Disarmed
      Status1:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 (3))
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:5, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 (6)
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:Protector -1

The party enters the farmhouse and are immediately assaulted by the stench of death and decay.  5 bodies reside on the western wall and in the middle of the farmhouse is a crude campsite with dirty bedrolls, cook fires that have been put out and other basic camping supplies.

After looking around the farmhouse and among the bodies Sintaren finds a pouch filled with 355 gold coins. They split it amongst the group and then restart their journey towards Drellins Ferry.
Discern Realities: Sintaren - What here is useful or valuable to me?

This message was last edited by the GM at 16:45, Tue 04 Oct 2016.

GM
 GM, 20 posts
Mon 10 Oct 2016
at 15:44
Marauder Attack
Moving to thread "Riding Into Town"