Marauder Attack.   Posted by Sintaren Earthrage.Group: archive 0
Sintaren Earthrage
 NPC, 0 posts
Tue 20 Sep 2016
at 05:02
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:


Sintaren has served and lived within the wilderness of Brindol all of his life. He serves as head groundskeeper of the City of Brindol and is also a council member of the Keepers of Eth Druidic order which meets to discuss various problems and concerns about the land and wildlife within their local circles.  At their most recent gathering Sintaren received some grave rumors of an army of goblinoids forming to the north.  Upon returning to Brindol and with the blessing of Lord Jarmaath, Sintaren contacts his former adventuring partners with plans to meet just outside Drellin's Ferry and investigate if these rumors are true and if so how to stop it.

Sintaren sent his three former companions a cryptic note with a symbol of a bare tree that's lost all of its leaves stamped on the outside in mud. On the inside of the note is the simple message "Reconvene it's urgent." Sintaren swiftly gives the letters to a few birds that reside in the Brindol druid grove with a message of where to go and find their intended recipient.  Sintaren then heads towards a copse of trees a few days outside of Drellins ferry where he knows they were to reconvene at. "I know its been a number of years I can only hope by the blessing of the earth they find these letters in good health and remember this spot.

Finding where Hobbs was located was simple for Sintaren and his bird allies.  To Sintaren, standing next to Hobbs is like standing next to an enraged fire spirit and that kind of rage and power is easy to sense.  The spirits of the flame have warned Sintaren that they are restless and can sense a great disturabnce coming forward and it's focus is directed right at Hobbs. That being said his power over flame is incredible and he's a man Sintaren still considers a good friend.

The second companion Sintaren sought was a man he questioned if he should even contact Dr. Prometheus Cantrell. A very smart academic type who Sintaren views as a weakling who they have to protect.  He managed to survive though and despite some of his oddities his knowledge is of great help thats assuming he can be more than the sick and easy to kill member of their herd.  Last he heard Dr Cantrell had been studying the deceased all around the Elsir Vale. It took some time but eventually his birds found the Dr out in a field where a small battle had taken place where he was studying the fallen. Now that he had received the letter he expected to see the good doctor soon.

The last companion Sintaren needed to gather was the easiest of them all.  Cahira Kinnat a warrior woman who swore to defend the young druid early on in their first ventures.  Sintaren and Cahira fought and bled together and were it not for each other they would both be dead.  There is a bond and a loyalty there beyond any shared with the others.  Still to be safe Sintaren sent out a bird to where Cahira has been staying in Brindol so the forces he knew were arising against them couldn't ambush the druid grove where they were meeting. He knew it would be a short time before the warrior woman arrived loyal and ready at all costs.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:05, Wed 12 Oct 2016.

Hobbs
 NPC, 1 post
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 04:34
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:0, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:0, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator,XP:1, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:0, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

Since Sintaren last heard from Hobbs he has been living a relatively quiet life in Marthton just a few days east of Brindol.  That is until Walter takes mental control then Hobb's body becomes an angry blazing tornado.  Because of this Hobbs and Walter who he claims is his grandfather have been pushed to live on the outskirts of town by the fearful townspeople.  It's been over a year now and Hobb's wants nothing more then to get back out and begin his adventures again.  The bird from Sintaren was a welcome sight.  He immediately knew what the message meant and began packing up with the intention of leaving for the hideout near Drellin's Ferry.

On his way to the outskirts of Drellin's Ferry Hobb attempts to relocate Walter, wheelchair and all to a caretaker in a local inn within Brindol. He haggled with and at one point even threatened the man but the caretaker refused stating that they didn't have the room or resources to take in another.  Walter's body is too valuable to take any chances that he could get hurt while adventuring but at this point Hobb's doesn't have any other choice. Hobbs along with Walter heads to the meet up prepared and ready for a chance to adventure yet again, to watch the power of the flames melt his foes, to satiate the need and thrills of each of his personalities.
+1 XP Hobbs Failure to Parley

When Hobbs arrives at the grove he is greeted by an enormous bear but the very sight merely puts a smile on his face.  Hello old friend.  Consider this my payment for you intervening with the fire spirits on my behalf. with that statement a devious smile crosses Hobbs face as his eyes burst with flames in a show of power and strength.  So what has happened?  Why does the great Sintaren wish for our party to reconvene?

This message was last edited by the player at 11:25, Wed 21 Sept 2016.

Sintaren Earthrage
 NPC, 1 post
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 11:28
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:0, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:0, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator,XP:1, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:0, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

Sintaren growls and moans as his body harshly transforms back into his halfling form.  He still stands on all fours his tail stuck straight up in the air.

It is good to see you Hobbs.  I will explain the circumstances when the others have arrived. Please come in and make yourself comfortable inside the great tree.  Ill meet you there when the others arrive 
Hobbs
 NPC, 2 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 11:35
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:0, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:0, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator,XP:1, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:0, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

Hobbs nods then grabs the handles to Walters wheelchair and heads into the beautiful druid grove.  Just as there was when they adventured before a great tree dominates the center of the grove.  Its trunk an open space the living tree has allowed the druid to take up residence in.

Hobbs always hated the great tree because it felt like resting in the belly of a monster. The tree was clearly sentient and its body moved and creaked shuttering and ever shifting.  Ill melt your fucking bark off if you lay a finger on us tree.  The tree seemingly in response let out a loud groan.  Hobbs eventually went inside ever wary and ready.

This message was last edited by the player at 11:35, Wed 21 Sept 2016.

Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 NPC, 1 post
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 13:52
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:0, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:0, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator,XP:1, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:0, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

Dr. Cantrell had been gathering samples for his studies when the bird arrived with Sintarens letter.  He was surprised to see it the druid always seemed distant but for Prometheus Cantrell that was by design.  If a devout follower of nature knew his plans to destroy his own master "Death" he saw only fighting and problems.  Druids believe in only balance he thought and death is part of their balance.  Sintaren would feel different if he could see the things I have seen about death. he says quietly under his breath as he thinks aloud.

Unlike the last time they traveled together Prometheus had a companion, a being in deaths own image but completely under the warlocks control.  The nameless companion was cloaked in all black tattered robes and had a face of pure darkness.  He carried in his hands a very large scythe and quietly followed Prometheus wherever he went.

In a few days time Dr. Prometheus Cantrell arrived at the druid grove his companion following closely behind.Hello Sintaren, Hello Hobbs its good to see you both. he says with a straight face and his very unique sounding strained voice.
Hobbs
 NPC, 3 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 13:56
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:0, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:0, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator,XP:1, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:0, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

Hobbs nodded as Prometheus's greeting.  Always so smug im amazed the doctors still alive. Hes more a crutch then a help, one of these days ill make him pay his dues, to sacrifice as we have. I wonder who his friend is? he thinks quietly to himself.
Sintaren Earthrage
 NPC, 2 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 13:59
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:0, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:0, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator,XP:1, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:0, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

Sintaren moves quickly on all four limbs over to Dr Cantrell and greets him.  It is good to see you friend.  It is good to see allies at this dark juncture. As he finishes his statement Sintaren sees the Drs companion and he jumps back and begins to growl.
Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 NPC, 2 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 14:01
Marauder Attack
[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:0, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:0, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Hobbs (Male Immolator,XP:1, Armor:0, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:0, Armor:1(Protector), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

Prometheus stared blankly at Sintarens reaction unsurprised.  This companion is a golem of sorts.  He is completely loyal to me, like a dog who guards his master. Pay him no heed he is harmless to you and your grove.