The Witchwood.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
GM
 GM, 27 posts
Tue 1 Nov 2016
at 15:25
The Witchwood
Day 1 - Evening

Weather: Sunny


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:4, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status:

[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:5, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

The party garners two horses and rests for the evening.

This message was last edited by the GM at 10:59, Thu 03 Nov 2016.

GM
 GM, 28 posts
Thu 3 Nov 2016
at 22:44
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Morning

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 32/32 Miles/day


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status:

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:5, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status:

The party awakens to a dreary rain filled morning.  They gather their belongings preparing for their journey into the witchwood.  Cahira keeps her hair down and accepts the rain as a refreshing cold shower to ice her nerves before they begin their investigation.  Walter does nothing to protect himself from the rain because ss the rain hits Walters flesh little wisps of steam billow off of him as if water were hitting a hot pan. It's an oddity Hobbs shared with Walter so none in the party think anything of it.  Prometheus keeps himself covered in a thick heavy cloak to try and block as much of the rain as possible while his shadow faced companion seems oblivious and does nothing to react to the rain storm.

Sintaren calls upon his connection with nature to turn into a horse but the result is anything but successful. His form is that of a weak looking miniature horse, a horse that may have trouble holding two halfling riders and definitely couldn't hold two humans.  Sintaren is unable to break the magic, temporarily stuck in this weaker form than what he originally intended. Due to this unexpected mishap the party is forced to go and buy another light horse.

The party decides they will go through the less traveled Witch Trail thinking they are more likely to run into the hidden hobgoblin camps out in the wilderness.

This message was last edited by the GM at 06:42, Mon 07 Nov 2016.

GM
 GM, 29 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 06:54
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Scout: 8 - Normal = no one gets the drop on you but you don’t get the drop on them either.

Trailblazer: 10 - Success = The trailblazer reduces the amount of time it takes to get to the destination Mechanically dropping the # of Miles used per day

Quartermaster: 10 - Success = Only 1 Ration is used instead of 2

Random Encounter: No Encounter during the day of day 2.

Despite trudging through the rain and mud the party makes good time towards Jorr's cabin.  They don't run into any trouble along the way when The trail leads past a small cabin in a  deep forest glade. A ramshackle front porch is littered with fishing baskets and skinning frames. The cabin overlooks a dark bayou or lake, with old gray cedar-trees draped in moss rising out of the water. An old skiff is tied up on the shore nearby, and a little smoke curls from the fieldstone chimney.

Prometheus busy in deep thought continues walking towards the small cabin when he is severely startled by a danger Cahira, Walter, and Sintaren were already aware of.  Two large dogs come rushing out from under the cabin porch with long chains connected to collars tethering them.  Prometheus is so startled he jumps slips and falls forward flat in the mud.
Cahira reacts quickly grabbing Prometheus by his cloak and wrenches him backwards just as the dogs are about to get to him at the end of their chains.  The dogs are barking and snapping protective of their home.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:59, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Cahira Kinnat
 PC, 17 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 07:08
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Cahira stands protectively growling back at the dogs her hands hovering near her massive sword just in case.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:59, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Walter
 PC, 24 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 07:08
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Walter cackles loudly at Prometheu's misfortune which he seems to be taking great pleasure in.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:59, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Sintaren Earthrage
 PC, 25 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 07:11
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Sintaren unable to speak in his current form lifts his front legs up braying as loud as his litle miniature horse body can in a fearful reaction to the vicious dogs.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:59, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 PC, 21 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 07:12
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Dr. Prometheus's stress level skyrockets as he is still processing how close he was to being mauled and how lucky he is that Cahira was there to help.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:59, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Jorr Natherson
 NPC, 0 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 06:50
The Witchwood
A minute or so passes when the shutter of the cabin flies open and a gruff mans voice cries out and the dogs back off.

The cabin's door opens and a lean woodsman of indeterminate age steps onto the porch. He has a seamed, leather look to hsi face and arms, and a big curved knife sits in a sheath strapped to one high. Don't get many visitors out here. he rasps. Who're you, and what'd ya want with me?

This message was last edited by the player at 06:51, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Sintaren Earthrage
 PC, 26 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 06:55
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Sintaren brays and snorts kicking his leg out in attempted greeting towards Jorr.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:00, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Cahira Kinnat
 PC, 18 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 06:55
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Cahira grunts and nods in greeting.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:00, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 PC, 22 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 06:56
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Prometheus speaks and his voice is raspy, distant, and ghostly sounding. I am Prometheus, it is a pleasure.  Apologies our most talkative member had a mishap with his druidic magic and has been stuck in an animals shape.  Sintaren is the mule, Cahira, is the grunting warrior next to him and the other robed figure is Walter.  We were sent here by Captain Soranna she said you were the best guide we could find in the Witchwood.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:00, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Walter
 PC, 25 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 06:57
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

I am the great bringer of flames but you may call me Walter. Walter  says with great fervor that leads into rather maniacle laughter as he bows deeply in greeting.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:00, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Jorr Natherson
 NPC, 1 post
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 07:01
The Witchwood
Jorr scratches his chin and thinks for a minute while he assesses the entire party. Yall fellas are an odd bunch but, If you need a guide i'm available for 5 gold a day, or 10 if your taking me somewhere dangerous.  First though I need to know more about where you guys are headed.

This message was last edited by the player at 07:27, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Dr. Prometheus Cantrell
 PC, 23 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 07:07
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Soul's Price: When you spend time getting to know someone, roll +Wis.
On a 10+, your servants whisper to you one thing that person truly desires.
Prometheus engages in small talk with Jorr and the spirits of death that are bound to his servant begin to speak to him. Jorr desires the death of all goblin kind.

So Jorr, as for where were headed Soranna & Speaker Wiston sent us to to stop the goblin threat and she said you know the Witchwood better than anyone.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:00, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Jorr Natherson
 NPC, 2 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 07:08
The Witchwood
Goblins! I just can't stand em! Wood's rotten with em right now. All right, i'm your man for ten gold a day since were headed into dangerous territory.
Walter
 PC, 26 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 07:13
The Witchwood
Day 2 - Mid-day

Weather: Rain

Light Horses: 26/32 Miles/day

Encounter Check: 1-day/1-night


[*] Cahira Kinnat (Female Human Fighter,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:25 ())
    Equipped: Signature Claymore(Close, Messy, Forceful, Huge, Blood-stained, Serrated(+1dmg))
    Damage: D10(+1 Signature wpn)
    Move1: Bend Bars, Lift Gates
    Move2: Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
      Status:

[*] Sintaren Earthrage (Male Halfling Druid,XP:5, Armor:1, HP:21 ()
    Equipped: Spear(Close, Thrown, Near)
    Damage: D6
    Move1: Shapeshifter
    Move2: Spirit Tongue - Speak with plains animals
      Status: Miniature Horse 1 Hold
      Status2: Scout


[*] Walter (Male Immolator,XP:4, Armor:2, HP:19 ())
    Equipped: None
    Damage: D8
    Move1: Burning Brand - Create flame weapon
    Defensive Move: Fighting fire with fire - When you take damage, and that damage is odd (after armor) the flames within you come to your aid
    Move3: Zuko Style - Bend flame to your will
      Status: Trailblazer

[*] Dr. Prometheus Cantrell (Male Warlock,XP:6, Armor:2(3 (Protector)), HP:18 ()
    Equipped:Short Sword(Close)
    Damage: D6(3 hireling)
    Move1:Minion - Protector +1, Warrior +3
    Defensive Move:Fools Luck: Take dmg = +1 defy danger
      Status: Quartermaster

Where can we find the goblins and where is their lair or stronghold?


Walters eyes begin to blaze with fire flames shooting out of his eye sockets as he stares deeply in Jorr's eyes. Jorr, what fuels the flames of your desire?

This message was last edited by the player at 16:00, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Jorr Natherson
 NPC, 3 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 07:17
The Witchwood
I seen worg riders and trouble-markers all over, especially along Dawn Way.  As far as their stronghold they live up yonder in the Wyrmsmokes, but seems liek we got a big water party in the forest.  Maybe they come down the Old Forest road, or might be they came by the Skull Gorge.  There's also Vraath Keep nearby but rumor is its haunted.  If I had to guess my money's on the skull gorge

When Walters eyes flare up Jorr goes silent just staring blindly into Walter's eyes. Walter then somehow through the flames can hear Jorr's deepest desires.  My hatred for Goblins and my love of the outdoors