Time to march!!   Posted by The echo of the past.Group: 0
The echo of the past
 GM, 126 posts
Tue 31 Jan 2017
at 03:24
Time to march!!
The night went without further incursions from skeletons or similar warped creatures. The day was cold and humid. The reddish sun showing faintly between the clouds.
Nihil
 player, 31 posts
 Zwilian
 HP=21/26 AC=11
Tue 31 Jan 2017
at 03:47
Time to march!!
Nihil awakes early she stretches and takes a breath of the crisp morning air. Seeing the others still asleep she decides to see if she can rustle up some breakfast for everyone.


22:47, Today: Nihil rolled 20 using 1d20+2.  Survival.

Val'Cryel
 player, 89 posts
 The Quick Shadow.
 HP 26/26 | AC 16 | PP 15
Thu 2 Feb 2017
at 21:45
Time to march!!
Val's eyes slowly opened as he heard someone moving around. Shifting quietly he sat up and watched Nihil wander off. He questioned the idea of following, but she looked to be on the hunt and so he figured she would be back. Instead, he turned his attention towards the sky. With a smile he once again wished he had payed more attention to the natural world before making a guess as to the weather they would face today.

He packed what little he had, and sat cross legged in meditation with one of the vials he had procured earlier resting on his knee. It wasn't that he needed it. But he did crave it. And it wouldn't work for the others anyway. At least, everyone but Nihil. Still, he should save it till it was needed.

With a sigh, he placed the vial in his pack and stood to stretch, going through his katas silently while he waited on the others. It had been a long day yesterday and he didn't feel the need to rush them into a near suicidal mission. Though he was sure Luther might like the thought.



Today: Val'Cryel rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Survival.
Took a good guess at the weather pattern. lol

Luther Sorrel
 player, 72 posts
 AC 15, HP 39/44 PP 9
Fri 3 Feb 2017
at 20:13
Time to march!!
Luther awoke feeling sore but well-rested.  A quick self-inspection revealed that the variety of wounds he'd sustained the previous day were scabbed over and none seemed to be going sour, which was always nice.  He stoked the fire and then sat to munch rations beside it, watching curiously as Val performed a series of strange ritualistic motions.  He asked casually, "Are you some kind of monk, Val, or do you just fancy a good stretch?"
Val'Cryel
 player, 90 posts
 The Quick Shadow.
 HP 26/26 | AC 16 | PP 15
Fri 3 Feb 2017
at 20:35
Time to march!!
Val chuckled lightly as he continued his movements. "While i've live with monks, i'd more consider myself still in training. It helps control any... urges. You could probably learn a good bit from a lesson or two." He said with a slight smile to show it wasn't a stab at the man. "Though i'm not very good at it, i have picked up a few things here and there." He added as he finished his slow movements, ending at what looked to be a prayer to some god before shaking his head causing his hair to fling wildly about.

He looked up at Luther with a curious smile. "But what of you? It seems you are at odds with yourself. That can't be healthy. For your enemies nor for yourself." He added quietly as he lowered himself to a crosslegged sitting position.
Tigress
 player, 80 posts
 Wood Elf Blood Hunter/ 4
 HP: 32/32 AC: 16 PP: 13
Wed 8 Feb 2017
at 03:07
Time to march!!
Tigress woke up around when the others did, but remained lying on her bedroll, staring up at the sky. She listened to what the others were doing and, when Val made his comment, she huffed, but didn't comment, though her expression was more 'unamused' than before.