Milk Run.   Posted by GM.Group: archive 0
GM
 GM, 185 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Thu 11 May 2017
at 19:38
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
OOC:  It's to the right of the ship.  So closest to the entry ramp side.
Jimmi
 NPC, 12 posts
 Near Human Fixer
 Jimmi Klaas
Thu 11 May 2017
at 19:51
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
As everyone is leveling their blasters and yelling at what is essentially a shadow at this point, Jimmi pokes his head out from the ship at the entry ramp and yells, "Hey! They're awake! You hear me?! They're awake!"  His yelling reverberates throughout the open bay of this old warehouse building.

A split second later a bolt of lightning strikes just outside the broken bay doors followed by a thunderous clap that usually follows lightning.  That too echoes through the old building very annoyingly.

OOC:  Perception check everyone...
Hep Kresim
 player, 153 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Thu 11 May 2017
at 20:36
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to Jimmi (msg # 390):

22:34, Today: Hep Kresim rolled 16 using 1d20+4.  Perception Check.
Hep taps his commlink "Aria Jimmi is saying the prisoners are awake...are you there? Can you take care of them? Do you need help?"

This message was last edited by the player at 20:41, Thu 11 May 2017.

Mordun Tes
 player, 122 posts
Fri 12 May 2017
at 11:38
Re: Spaceport Eriadu

13:38, Today: Mordun Tes rolled 21 using 1d20+8.  Perception check.
Hep Kresim
 player, 154 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Fri 12 May 2017
at 14:01
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to Mordun Tes (msg # 392):

OOC: All this perception checking is hair raising...WHAT AM I NOT PERCEIVING?!?! It's like getting scared by something you are not aware of...

This message was last edited by the player at 14:01, Fri 12 May 2017.

Aria
 NPC, 34 posts
 Arkanian
Sat 13 May 2017
at 17:47
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
Hep Kresim:
Hep taps his commlink "Aria Jimmi is saying the prisoners are awake...are you there? Can you take care of them? Do you need help?"

Aria replies over the comlink, "Copy.  I'll go.  Losing visual on the shadow."

Aria jumps down from the gunner's turret landing easily.  She had taken note of the banging on the storage compartment door, but decidedly ignored it until Hep asked her to check on it.  She knew it was the Imperial Officer.  She made ready to open the door, and popped it open in an instant just before she throat punched the Imp to shut him up.  It was followed by a lot of thrashing and foaming at the mouth, causing the Imp to fall out of the storage compartment face first.  He landed with a sickening thud, and just as suddenly stopped moving...
Hep Kresim
 player, 155 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Sun 14 May 2017
at 12:20
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to Aria (msg # 394):

Hep taps his comm link: "Aria I'm covering Mordun, he's investigating the shadow by the rubble pile. Call if you need us. Hep out."
GM
 GM, 187 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Tue 16 May 2017
at 04:05
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
Hep and Mordun see something different respectively...

[Secret to Hep Kresim: From your angle whatever you saw seems to disappear...]

[Secret to Mordun Tes: You see this mysterious shadow, that definitely has a humanoid shape duck toward the rubble and is currently out of sight, but you're quite confident it was/is humanoid...]
Mordun Tes
 player, 123 posts
Tue 16 May 2017
at 10:32
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
OOC: I am assuming I have a flashlight since I was going out to do a hull inspection in a darkened building. If that assumption is wrong, please disregard the light part!

Mordun shines his light on the figure and shouts: "You! Come out where I can see you and put your hands up or I'll shoot"


OOC: Given the position of the guns on the top of the ship, can they be pointed at the rubble pile or is the pile too close?
Hep Kresim
 player, 156 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Wed 17 May 2017
at 17:21
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to Mordun Tes (msg # 397):

Hep taps his comm link again: "Aria, Im covering Mordun, any update on our guests?"

OOC Just looking for a distraction before a possible fire fight...
GM
 GM, 188 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Thu 18 May 2017
at 03:59
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
Mordun Tes:
Mordun shines his light on the figure and shouts: "You! Come out where I can see you and put your hands up or I'll shoot"

You sense a moment of hesitation on the part of the shadow, and for a split-second you almost think it really might be a figment of your imagination.  But that is all dispelled when the "shadow" moves, and you see a small dark figure with a hooded cloak appear to stand with gloved hands raised.

Hep Kresim:
Hep taps his comm link again: "Aria, Im covering Mordun, any update on our guests?"

Aria replies, "One neutralized, the other is still unconscious."

OOC: Yes, a flashlight or glowrod in SW parlance is part of your gear and would be used for your inspection.

The guns could be pointed at the person or pile, but you had Aria attend to your "prisoners" so she jumped from the gun...she did mention this...

Don't worry, not everything needs to result in a firefight...unless you want it to...

Hep Kresim
 player, 157 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Thu 18 May 2017
at 10:38
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
quote:
You sense a moment of hesitation on the part of the shadow, and for a split-second you almost think it really might be a figment of your imagination.  But that is all dispelled when the "shadow" moves, and you see a small dark figure with a hooded cloak appear to stand with gloved hands raised.

OOC: Am I able to see this from my distance?
Hep strains his eyes to see the unknown entity Mordun is shouting at, keeping his gun trained where the he thinks it is.


quote:
Aria replies, <b><Purple>"One neutralized, the other is still unconscious."

Hep taps his commlink: "Well that's good news I guess. I assume you are uninjured.  Hep out."

quote:

Don't worry, not everything needs to result in a firefight...unless you want it to...

OOC: Good point. Did we try reasoning with the shadows first? So we don't really know if it had to be a fight? Mr. Shadow we are terribly sorry to be violating your crypt but could you do us a favor and just...hand over the treasure?
Mordun Tes
 player, 125 posts
Thu 18 May 2017
at 17:09
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
Mordun keeps his blaster trained on the shadow and points his glow rod in that direction.

He then says loudly into comms (loudly enough for the shadow to hear): "Aria, get on the guns and cover this guy. If he makes any sudden moves or if any friends appear, blast them."

To the shadow: "You there. Who are you? What are you doing here? Be quick . We have work to do"
GM
 GM, 189 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Thu 18 May 2017
at 19:18
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
The shadow speaks, it's distinctly a woman's voice, "I should be asking you those questions, who are you and what are you doing here?"
Mordun Tes
 player, 126 posts
Thu 18 May 2017
at 19:52
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
OOC: GM, let me know when Aria is back up in the guns and has trained them on the shadow.

To shadow: "Our ship sustained some damage. We need to make some repairs and then we'll be gone."
Hep Kresim
 player, 158 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Sun 21 May 2017
at 13:29
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to Mordun Tes (msg # 403):

While keeping his attention trained on the area in front of Mordun, Hep starts to spot check other areas around the hangar to see if there are other residents that they haven't seen yet....


15:29, Today: Hep Kresim rolled 18 using 1d20+4.  Perception check for additional people in the area.
GM
 GM, 191 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Wed 7 Jun 2017
at 20:05
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
Mordun Tes:
To shadow: "Our ship sustained some damage. We need to make some repairs and then we'll be gone."

The shadow responds, "Who are you with? And who are you running from?"

Hep glances around and for the moment is unable to spot anyone or thing else other than dark corners and rubble.  However, he can certainly feel the uncanny confidence in the female "shadow's" voice that must be telling you something.

Aria comes over the comms, ~"Back on the gun.  I've got her in my sights."~
Mordun Tes
 player, 127 posts
Mon 12 Jun 2017
at 19:45
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
On comms to Aria: "Are you picking up anyone else on the scanners"

To the shadow: "We are with an offworld freight company and need to make some repairs to our ship before the storm comes in. Corporate hates it when we're late. Now, we're going to get to work. I highly recommend you stand quite still since you've got a twin laser cannon trained on you and our gunner is pretty twitchy."
GM
 GM, 195 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Mon 12 Jun 2017
at 21:19
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
Mordun Tes:
On comms to Aria: "Are you picking up anyone else on the scanners"


Aria replies on comms: ~"Too much interference, can't even get a good read on the person, and too small."~

Mordun Tes:
To the shadow: "We are with an offworld freight company and need to make some repairs to our ship before the storm comes in. Corporate hates it when we're late. Now, we're going to get to work. I highly recommend you stand quite still since you've got a twin laser cannon trained on you and our gunner is pretty twitchy."

The Shadow is apparently not impressed with the threat, but not quite revealing her own cards just yet, "How'd you get the damage?"  Adding poignantly, "Who are you runnin' from?"
Hep Kresim
 player, 160 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Tue 13 Jun 2017
at 12:50
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to GM (msg # 407):

Hep opens a channel to Mordun and Aria "Ok it doesn't seem like there is anyone else around and Aria is trained on the ewok or whatever it is...I'm going to finish the exterior repairs so we can get out of here."

OOC: Should I do another mechanics check because I interrupted my last mechanics action?
Hep Kresim
 player, 161 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Tue 13 Jun 2017
at 13:47
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to Hep Kresim (msg # 408):

Walking to the aft of the ship towards the vent needing repair, Hep taps his comm link for both Aria and Mordun "Look who ever they are, they're probably hiding from the empire too.  Maybe they can help us."
GM
 GM, 196 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Tue 13 Jun 2017
at 18:31
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
OOC: Assuming you're whispering.  Give me a deception check please...

And another mechanics check to finish your work so rudely interrupted...

Hep Kresim
 player, 162 posts
 Duros Scoundrel
Wed 14 Jun 2017
at 06:22
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
In reply to GM (msg # 410):


08:18, Today: Hep Kresim rolled 4 using 1d20 + 10 = 14.  Deception Check.


08:20, Today: Hep Kresim rolled 27 using 1d20+10 ((17)) Mechanics Check
At least we wont get sucked out of the vents in space.

OOC:  Maybe I just should have yelled out "Guys Guys we gotta start runnin from the empire now!"

This message was last edited by the player at 07:10, Wed 14 June 2017.

Mordun Tes
 player, 128 posts
Fri 23 Jun 2017
at 23:46
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
Mordun continues his inspection of the damaged hull and landing gear. He is specifically looking for damage to structural integrity that would preclude spaceflight. Everything else can wait.

Clearly, he was too distracted by the talking shadow nearby to pay much attention to his work:
19:44, Today: Mordun Tes rolled 8 using 1d20+7.  Mechanic Check.
GM
 GM, 198 posts
 Game Master
 Big Dub...
Sun 25 Jun 2017
at 03:29
Re: Spaceport Eriadu
The shadow with a tone of annoyance takes a few steps towards the ship and asks again, "Seriously?  You guys are ignoring me?  Are you pirates?  Smugglers?  Running from gangsters?  Or did you cross the Empire..."  The last part was more of a statement than a question, as if she already knew.

Hep continues the repairs on the external vent, the repair seemingly going well, but takes time just like anything else.

Mordun is having some difficulty in figuring out which rods to straighten out first to get the landing gear in operation again.  In fact, he thinks he might have actually made it worse, but he's not sure how.  That is until he notices the deluge of hydraulic fluid begin to drain out onto the dirty abandoned warehouse floor.