OOC.   Posted by The Shadowbroker.Group: 0
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 22 posts
Tue 18 Oct 2016
at 22:50
OOC
It may be easier to has out full ideas O.O.C., believe you me I am no mastermind. I have trouble catching mice when they come knocking let alone galactic senators. I hope or think everyone should throw down their best laid plans of nerf and men ;)
Neergot
 player, 5 posts
 WT: 0/12
 ST: 0/10
Tue 18 Oct 2016
at 23:19
OOC
Neergot can slice. He's a bit of a INT/CUN jack of all trades.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 31 posts
 GM
Tue 18 Oct 2016
at 23:41
OOC
fantastic, have Varth assemble the tools you will need from the shops supply room.
Neergot
 player, 7 posts
 WT: 0/12
 ST: 0/10
Tue 18 Oct 2016
at 23:57
OOC
He's already set :)
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 24 posts
 0/11
 0/13
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 00:56
OOC
Just had a random thought for demolitions. Maybe not this job, but a remote access explosive placed inside a droid that could be remotely controlled. Something to tinker with down at the shop at least, just in case one of our targets roams about more than we can zone in on.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 32 posts
 GM
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 19:16
OOC
All right so the stuff that would normally take hours to hash out I'll make simple, call what you want. I will edit the post as positions are claimed.

Driver/Support - Thresh Kando
Talker/Problem Solver -
Distraction -
Disable security -
Main combatant/Hostage extraction -
 I'm assuming we all know who will take each position but I did not want to volunteer your characters for you. Also thresh has run you guys through a variety of hand signals to communicate with each other and him. They include:
- Hold
- Hostile nearby
- Shoot
- Incapacitate quietly
- civilian in play
- Run
- Follow me
He has began preparations on the speeder truck and acquired an extendable lightweight hover stretcher In case the doctor is incapable of moving himself. He has drawn up three possible entrances to the hotel and would like you guys to pick one for entrance. The first is the front door(Floor 50), the second is the roof(Floor 175), Guarded by 3 guards on a standard day. The third is the employee entrance on the back of the building on floor 1.
For talak there are 5 great spots for a bomb and a dozen okay spots is there anything in particular you would like to target with it? or would you like a list of high value options? I only ask because I do not wish to stifle creativity. Neergot There is a main security terminal that acts as a dispatch for hotel security and would be a great target for someone with tech skills, it also acts as the security locker which holds confiscated contraband awaiting transport to CSF, as well as the security personnels weapons and uniforms.
Neergot
 player, 8 posts
 WT: 0/12
 ST: 0/10
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 19:36
OOC
Neergo can definitely be the disable security guy, plus help wtih some problem solving.
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 25 posts
 0/11
 0/13
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 19:49
OOC
Talker/Problem Mediator, copy.

My opinion would only be not to go through employee entrance if we aim to dress up like employees.

The bomb was to be a distraction but it could also be made to have possible advantages.

We are to be extracted via hover-speeder correct? What floor is the security terminal located? What would floor 122 be considered, suites of some sort I am assuming and is there say like at most hotels of that nature a special key or pass to reach said floor? Finally, are there fully stocked mini-bars, that may make or break the mission....
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 33 posts
 GM
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 19:52
OOC
there are a wide variety of uniforms from kitchen staff to security, you literally cannot go wrong on that one. Commander Kando does not intend to exfiltrate from any landing platform and his entire reaction when asked how he plans to get away is to don a shit eating grin from ear to ear.
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 26 posts
 0/11
 0/13
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 20:21
OOC
My bad Shadow, we have the uniforms already, that was my job....

If that doesn't inspire confidence in our group I do not know what would. That would also mean we could all go inside together as a merry group. We don't have to go in dressed the same as well, and probably shouldn't. Each man could pick a uniform based on their destination.

I think I will choose some sort of shift manager or lower level management as I can mingle with the staff in place, but of not high enough rank as to bring about staff and security to ask who the CEO of the hotel is.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 34 posts
 GM
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 20:35
OOC
Gotcha I meant the availability of uniforms inside to be for "shit they saw me, costume change time" purposes. Lay out how each of your characters will be dressed and what they will do.
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 27 posts
 0/11
 0/13
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 21:01
OOC
Like I said dressed as a Manager. In charge of keeping staff away from Neergot and Talak, and keeping Hush from killing too many secondary targets.

I could go in and be advising cleaners/technicians/plumbers (Security/Demolitions) as well. As in "See here, this is the problem employee 785 this electro-panel is in need of service or this refresher is acting up." Enter Neergot or Talak.

What are the 5 places to place the boom-boom device? Does anyone have problems with going in together or have ideas on splitting up?
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 35 posts
 GM
Thu 20 Oct 2016
at 21:31
OOC
Option 1 - Long term parking(full of diplomatic vehicles)
Option 2 - Main Landing platform(definite civilian casualties
Option 3 - floors 76-87(under remodel, only civilian contractors present)
Option 4 - utility control(wipes out power to the building if done correctly, 3 minutes until a reboot can be attempted if possible depending on damage to equipment)
Option 5 - Turbolift Hub(all turbolifts rely on a centralized repair hub, virtually shuts down foot traffic other than access wells which will lengthen the response time to floor 122 considerably)
Talak Orden
 player, 5 posts
Fri 21 Oct 2016
at 20:42
OOC
Just how much damage can my detonite charges do? Because I'm thinking if we're sneaky enough I could place one on the utility controls, then use the mine on option 3.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 36 posts
 GM
Sun 23 Oct 2016
at 04:38
OOC
Detoantion charges would do the trick on a good roll, nothing crazy just room for error.
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 28 posts
 0/11
 0/13
Tue 1 Nov 2016
at 21:12
OOC
In reply to The Shadowbroker (msg # 66):

Option 5 gets my vote. But I don't know much about boom-boom devices save I don't want to be around when they go off.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 37 posts
 GM
Tue 1 Nov 2016
at 21:27
OOC
That's a fair point. Any input Talak.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 38 posts
 GM
Tue 1 Nov 2016
at 21:27
OOC
That's a fair point. Any input Talak.
Neergot
 player, 9 posts
 WT: 0/12
 ST: 0/10
Tue 1 Nov 2016
at 21:34
OOC
I'd lean 4, I figure we are more likely to be prepared for low-light that rando security guys, but 5 isn't bad either
Talak Orden
 player, 6 posts
Thu 3 Nov 2016
at 06:30
OOC
I'm good with either of the two options. My character doesn't really care where it goes off.
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 29 posts
 0/11
 0/13
Sat 5 Nov 2016
at 04:43
OOC
I am up for any 3-5. We need a tie breaker, Hush? Or I ask the die roller ;)
Talak Orden
 player, 7 posts
Sat 5 Nov 2016
at 07:05
OOC
My tiebreaker vote goes to option 5.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 39 posts
 GM
Sun 6 Nov 2016
at 08:22
OOC
5 it is I"ll write something up within the next 72 hours
Ovasu Ta'kina
 player, 30 posts
 0/11
 0/13
Wed 23 Nov 2016
at 00:28
OOC
Is everybody hurt is anyone o.k.? ;) Cool ass game concept if the GM gets too busy hell I would take it up. Shadowrun/Star wars sells itself. Hope the gm is well and everybody games are going as good as they can. Happy preemptive T-Day.
The Shadowbroker
 GM, 40 posts
 GM
Thu 24 Nov 2016
at 07:20
OOC
Apologies I spent the week in the hospital(rather not go into the reason) and the game didn't even cross my mind as a priority. Is everyone ready to proceed with the hotel job?