Chapter 3 Blackwell Village.   Posted by Blackwell GM.Group: 0
Heather Grinadrin
 NPC, 26 posts
Fri 22 May 2020
at 13:33
Re: Lizardfolk
Heather comes up and pulls her arrow out of the lizardman's body.

She looks at Gorn:

  Hmm he has claws too.. she winks
Gorn
 player, 133 posts
Fri 22 May 2020
at 16:06
Re: Lizardfolk
Gorn nods at Heather's comment, then reaches and picks up a wad of straw and begins to wipe the blood off his sword. "What was he trying to take from you? or do you know?" as he looked around the stables for the stable master.
Ligeia Strand
 player, 139 posts
 1/10
Fri 22 May 2020
at 21:27
Re: Lizardfolk
Ms. Strand retrieves the clown's keys from the butchered burglar.

"Anything of value. Which is to say our valuables. Which I want to covert to valuable coins."

She catches her breath and cleans her slimed rapier on the ratty blanket on the floor.

She thanks each of the others in turn for their prompt arrival.

"Now. If. One. Of. You. Could. Just. Help. Me. Complete. A. Small. Bit. Of. Commerce, I would be so obliged."
Alaric Dunhark
 player, 23 posts
 Thrykhrum
Sun 24 May 2020
at 12:35
Re: Lizardfolk
Aye I will go with you  to the trader, Ligeia
Heather Grinadrin
 NPC, 27 posts
Sun 24 May 2020
at 12:35
Re: Lizardfolk
 As will I.. apparently even this village isn't exactly a safe place.

Assiting Ligeia
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1182 posts
Sun 24 May 2020
at 12:37
Re: Lizardfolk
Gorn:
Gorn nods at Heather's comment, then reaches and picks up a wad of straw and begins to wipe the blood off his sword. "What was he trying to take from you? or do you know?" as he looked around the stables for the stable master.


Apparently the stablemaster has run inside the tavern.

Heather and Alaric are assisting Ligeia with the trade of goods.
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1183 posts
Sun 24 May 2020
at 12:47
Back in the Tavern
Meanwhile as Jenouise is performing in the tavern.


The local stable hand come flying into the Tavern via the back door and runs to the bar. He looks pale and upset.

Eddie I need a drink!


This message was last edited by the GM at 12:48, Sun 24 May 2020.

Afamrail Faemys
 player, 90 posts
Sun 24 May 2020
at 13:45
Back in the Tavern
Seeing she is not needed in the Stables, she walks into the tavern.

Seeing the stablehand, she assures him,


Fear not Sir, the threat has been elininated..


 To Eddie she says. Looks like you have a lizardman problem around here.
Gorn
 player, 135 posts
Sun 24 May 2020
at 16:20
Back in the Tavern
With Alaric and Heather accompanying Ligeia, Gorn returns to the tavern to finish his drink. "Eddie, Not sure if you heard but we just had to put down a thief in your stables." as he took a drink from his tankard and look around the room to find Jenouise. "Anything interesting happen in here?" as he looked at Rubus. "Ligeia and the others are dealing with the goods we brought back with us."
Ligeia Strand
 player, 140 posts
 1/10
Sun 24 May 2020
at 18:03
Back in the Tavern
From the wagon, Ligeia transfers the loot to her escorts' waiting arms and heads back to the Gold Coast with those same escorts.
Rubus Elann
 player, 120 posts
 8/12
Sun 24 May 2020
at 19:57
Back in the Tavern
Rubus shakes his head. All quiet here.  Time to go?
Afamrail Faemys
 player, 91 posts
Mon 25 May 2020
at 22:52
Re: Back in the Tavern
Rubus Elann:
Rubus shakes his head. All quiet here.  Time to go?

We need to wait until the morning Rubus so some oof us can regain our powers.. .. that reminds me..

She scans the tavern looking for the Dranabian and walks over to his table.

  Mind if I haf.. er sit with you?
Eddie
 NPC, 32 posts
 Barkeep
 Dusty Salt Tavern
Mon 25 May 2020
at 23:32
Back in the Tavern
In reply to Gorn (msg # 80):

ehhhhh Lizardman eh?  Yeah sometimes we get them.  They come from the swamp, looking to steal things they can't make on their own I suppose.  Sometimes they take people though.  They've gotten worse in the last few years.
Rabbon
 NPC, 9 posts
 Dranabian
Mon 25 May 2020
at 23:33
Re: Back in the Tavern
Afamrail Faemys:
Rubus Elann:
Rubus shakes his head. All quiet here.  Time to go?

We need to wait until the morning Rubus so some oof us can regain our powers.. .. that reminds me..

She scans the tavern looking for the Dranabian and walks over to his table.

  Mind if I haf.. er sit with you?



nods to his friend, who goes and takes a seat at the bar.


Sit.  What pretty elf lady want?
Jenouise
 player, 116 posts
 Cray Clown Girl
Tue 26 May 2020
at 13:08
Re: Back in the Tavern
Jenouise seemed very tired after lots of drinks, entertaining, and magic casting. She leaned into the gentleman whose lap she is sitting in. ”Want to join me? I’ve a room for the night.”
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1188 posts
Fri 29 May 2020
at 12:23
Re: Back in the Tavern
Jenouise:
Jenouise seemed very tired after lots of drinks, entertaining, and magic casting. She leaned into the gentleman whose lap she is sitting in. ”Want to join me? I’ve a room for the night.”



( Ok so there are fishermen and seafarers in the Tavern, also the upset stablehand... whose lap and make a charisma check please)

This message was last edited by the GM at 12:25, Fri 29 May 2020.

Afamrail Faemys
 player, 92 posts
Fri 29 May 2020
at 15:01
Re: Back in the Tavern
Rabbon:
Afamrail Faemys:
Rubus Elann:
Rubus shakes his head. All quiet here.  Time to go?

We need to wait until the morning Rubus so some oof us can regain our powers.. .. that reminds me..

She scans the tavern looking for the Dranabian and walks over to his table.

  Mind if I haf.. er sit with you?



nods to his friend, who goes and takes a seat at the bar.


Sit.  What pretty elf lady want?

speaking quietly.. rumor has it you have some fighting experience. Do you teach others?
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1190 posts
Fri 29 May 2020
at 16:14
Re: Back in the Tavern
Jenouise:
Jenouise seemed very tired after lots of drinks, entertaining, and magic casting. She leaned into the gentleman whose lap she is sitting in. ”Want to join me? I’ve a room for the night.”



Successfully charming one of the sea farers, Jenouise retires to a private room, with much laughter from some of the gusts in the tavern.

( Please deduct some coin for drinks and 1 gp for a night's stay)

( Once everyone is finished conducting business we will fast forward to the next morning)
Rubus Elann
 player, 121 posts
 8/12
Fri 29 May 2020
at 18:35
Re: Back in the Tavern
Rubus will need to have somebody pay—or he can wash dishes and sweep the floor etc.
Jenouise
 player, 117 posts
 Cray Clown Girl
Fri 29 May 2020
at 18:46
Re: Back in the Tavern
Jenouise will pay for the priest. She will show her suitor a very fun evening. She came down for breakfast that next morning. She ordered breakfast and LOTS of coffee.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:31, Fri 29 May 2020.

Gorn
 player, 136 posts
Fri 29 May 2020
at 21:42
Re: Back in the Tavern
Actually Gorn can pay for Rubus, I have the silver we picked off the bandits that attacked on the road to the monastery.
Rubus Elann
 player, 122 posts
 8/12
Sat 30 May 2020
at 04:13
Re: Back in the Tavern
Rubus thanks Gorn,even if the coin is deducted for his share (if there's share and share alike).

[Does Rubus suffer from....

Chrometophobia (also called Chrematophobia) is the intense fear of money. Both the words, Chrometophobia and Chrematophobia originate from Greek chermato meaning money and phobos meaning deep aversion, dread or fear. ? ]
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1192 posts
Sat 30 May 2020
at 15:06
Re: Back in the Tavern
Ligeia, Alaric and Heather continue to shop in town.

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:00, Sat 30 May 2020.

Rabbon
 NPC, 10 posts
 Dranabian
Sat 30 May 2020
at 15:34
Re: Back in the Tavern
In reply to Afamrail Faemys (msg # 88):

Yes Rabbon teach many fighting skills, for fee, but.. only  good people

Afamrail Faemys
 player, 93 posts
Fri 5 Jun 2020
at 19:27
Re: Back in the Tavern
Rabbon:
In reply to Afamrail Faemys (msg # 88):

Yes Rabbon teach many fighting skills, for fee, but.. only  good people

 Ok  umm Sir, I will keep that in mind, thank you for you time.  Afamrail joins the others briefly and tells them what she found out then retires for the night. Resting and harnessing her powers.