Chapter 4 A New Direction.   Posted by Blackwell GM.Group: 0
Afamrail Faemys
 player, 111 posts
Tue 28 Jul 2020
at 21:10
Re: Misty Meeting Round 4
Afamrail watches and when she sees the glowing stone, she whispers..

  "Ulksitayan"

To the Dranabians she shouts.. "So you take this stone, but leave this mist and curse to work itself out!"  "Does this not concern you?!"

Alaric Dunhark
 player, 37 posts
 Thrykhrum
Tue 28 Jul 2020
at 22:00
Re: Misty Meeting Round 4
Stays covered behind the wagon...

I'm not about to get turnt to no toad!
Rubus Elann
 player, 151 posts
 8/12
Tue 28 Jul 2020
at 23:40
Re: Misty Meeting Round 4
A saddened Rubus gets onto the wagon so he can wake at need.
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1269 posts
Wed 29 Jul 2020
at 12:38
Re: Misty Meeting Round6

Misty Meeting Round 6


PLEASE POST YOUR ACTIONS IN  THE ORDER OF INITIATIVE ( you don't know what might happen and then we have to wait for you to post again)

Ligeia-hiding

Dranabians

Gorn

Jenousie-asleep 4 rounds

Afamrail

Alaric

Rubus

Ligeia Strand
 player, 180 posts
 10/10
Wed 29 Jul 2020
at 16:05
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Still hidden, Ligeia waits to hear the reply from the Dranabian roadblock.
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1270 posts
Wed 29 Jul 2020
at 16:43
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
 Suddenly the Dranabians move in unison without a word.  They all join hands in a flash of green light they vanish.

 (Round over.)
Afamrail Faemys
 player, 112 posts
Thu 30 Jul 2020
at 13:14
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Ugggggggh!  Tricky Bastards... It is best they took that stone but I am a little incensed they don't seem to care about this curse.

She walks up to where the stone was buried...


I don't feel that odd feeling anymore, though this mist persists..
Jenouise
 player, 140 posts
 Cray Clown Girl
Thu 30 Jul 2020
at 13:36
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
wakes up on the wagon...

What happened.. I was dreaming of treasure. did we get the treasure..


looking around
Ligeia Strand
 player, 181 posts
 10/10
Thu 30 Jul 2020
at 14:19
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
"Not yet, not yet," Ligeia consoles the rudderless clown after the furfoot departs the expansive cover provided by the mangrove. "It lies further down this mist-enshrouded road within the manor atop the hill."

Brightly, she chirps, "Looks like we didn't have to slaughter them all. They might have even helped us indirectly."
Gorn
 player, 162 posts
Thu 30 Jul 2020
at 19:52
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
With a glare at Jenouise and a look of disgust at the Alaric, Gorn threw his hands up in frustration. "You know, I came here to avenge my family's killers. I've done that. I've better things to do as he walked to the back of the wagon and retrieved his backpack. God speed and good luck." as he started the trek back to town.
Afamrail Faemys
 player, 113 posts
Thu 30 Jul 2020
at 20:40
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
 Gorn wait!  What's gotten into you?!

What about the families of this town?  You feel better so turn your back on them?  Turn your back on us?  Turn you back on the order to which you belong.  You see that nature is out of balance here more than all of us!

She is grimmacing at Gorn

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:24, Thu 30 July 2020.

Gorn
 player, 163 posts
Fri 31 Jul 2020
at 21:12
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
 I can't operate under these conditions!  That girl needs to quit well clowning around!

And what is Alaric doing hiding ?

Alaric Dunhark
 player, 38 posts
 Thrykhrum
Sat 1 Aug 2020
at 13:06
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Hiding?!

I wasn't hiding!  But I wasn't going to stick my face out there and get blasted by a sorcerer unless I had to!

Jenouise
 player, 141 posts
 Cray Clown Girl
Sat 1 Aug 2020
at 13:08
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Maybe I was better off sleeping.

Look I don't know what happened but something reached out and called to me and I guess I kind got out of control.

I'm sorry.

I'll make it up to you later if you like?


*winks at Gorn

This message was last edited by the player at 15:35, Sat 01 Aug 2020.

Afamrail Faemys
 player, 114 posts
Sat 1 Aug 2020
at 15:11
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
It was the Ulksityan..

ULksityan sorcerors use their magic from these power stones like the one you saw. The stones are evil and sentient but can be controlled.. so they think anyway.  If you aren't able to resist the stones the stones will try to possess you.

Rubus Elann
 player, 152 posts
 8/12
Sun 2 Aug 2020
at 04:51
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Rubus apolgizes for putting Jenouise to sleep. It was the first thing I thought of to, perhaps, save your life.

Yes, the stone is an evil, dark thing. The feeling of it went away when the stone did. If I have that feeling again, that's probably what will be causing it.

Ligeia Strand
 player, 182 posts
 10/10
Mon 3 Aug 2020
at 00:16
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Ligeia advises Jenouise to listen to herself and Rubus as there might be future attempts to dominate her impressionable mind. It would just be safer, she concludes, for her to look to the priest and priestess for guidance -- if they want to survive their trip to the manor, that is.

The same might need to go for Alaric as well, she counsels.

"Ok, onward," she encourages the driver of the wagon, whoever that might be at present.
Gorn
 player, 164 posts
Mon 3 Aug 2020
at 14:20
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
very well I shall stay but let's do be careful..

Nobody comes out of this mist.. so they say..


Onwward to .. where?

Ligeia Strand
 player, 183 posts
 10/10
Tue 4 Aug 2020
at 01:10
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
"On the path we had previously agreed to," Ligeia responds as if there couldn't have been any other answer. It's possible she hadn't been paying much attention but she remembered that Gorn had strong opinions on the matter.
Afamrail Faemys
 player, 115 posts
Wed 5 Aug 2020
at 19:03
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Well.. yes but Gorn's suggestion is to go around the mist  If we go AROUND the mist we are not going into the mist, and I don't think we can take this wagon into a swamp.

I'm for following the road into the mist, but I'm willing to see what other's have to say.

Rubus Elann
 player, 153 posts
 8/12
Fri 7 Aug 2020
at 03:06
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Rubus vocalizes his thoughts. Earlier, I suggested that, if this is to be attempted, we enter the mist from a direction other than east. Now, an evil stone has been removed. Whether if marked a boundary, or was just hurled here...whatever...this way feels unmenacing for at least a little way. So...let's take its removal as a sign to proceed.
Alaric Dunhark
 player, 39 posts
 Thrykhrum
Fri 7 Aug 2020
at 13:27
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
I better agree or I will be called a coward again..

 grimaces at Gorn
Jenouise
 player, 142 posts
 Cray Clown Girl
Fri 7 Aug 2020
at 13:28
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
Sounds good.. anyone wanting to ride hop on.  I will try to keep my girly self under control.. maybe.

shall I sing a song while we travel?

Blackwell GM
 GM, 1288 posts
Thu 20 Aug 2020
at 13:27
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
ok what next all
? moving on?
Blackwell GM
 GM, 1289 posts
Mon 24 Aug 2020
at 16:24
Re: Misty Meeting Round6
sorry guys slammed with work, will post tonight for sure