The Troubled Bank.   Posted by The One Above All.Group: 0
The One Above All
 GM, 59 posts
Fri 5 May 2017
at 02:28
The Troubled Bank
Now that you can get a look around, the door to the bank vault appears to have been torn off the wall.
Goodwitch
 player, 57 posts
Fri 5 May 2017
at 03:19
The Troubled Bank
That looked promising-- she floated over to look in the vault.
The One Above All
 GM, 60 posts
Sat 6 May 2017
at 20:18
The Troubled Bank
You see two costumed men stuffing money into bags.
Goodwitch
 player, 58 posts
Sat 6 May 2017
at 21:27
The Troubled Bank
"Hi!" said Goodwitch.  "Um, look.  If you put the bags down and surrender, I promise that we won't hurt you."
The One Above All
 GM, 61 posts
Sun 7 May 2017
at 01:30
The Troubled Bank
The two men turned around. You can see that they're wearing identical uniforms. They smile when they see you.

(OOC: Init roll please)
Goodwitch
 player, 59 posts
Sun 7 May 2017
at 03:16
The Troubled Bank
14
The One Above All
 GM, 62 posts
Sun 7 May 2017
at 17:48
The Troubled Bank
(OOC: Go)
Goodwitch
 player, 60 posts
Sun 7 May 2017
at 19:41
The Troubled Bank
"...um, well, I gave you a chance," said Goodwitch.  "The one on the left, please."

She gestured, and a series of curving green lines converged on the one on the left.

20 to hit; damage 12/DC 27 Toughness.
The One Above All
 GM, 63 posts
Sun 7 May 2017
at 22:19
The Troubled Bank
The blast slams into the man, knocking him into the vault wall.

"You've made a big mistake little girl," the other said as you hear a big explosion behind you.

(OOC: DC 20 dodge save to have a dc 20 toughness save instead of a 25)
Goodwitch
 player, 61 posts
Mon 8 May 2017
at 02:11
The Troubled Bank
21:05, Today: Goodwitch rolled 8,35 using 1d20+5,1d20+15 ((3,20)).

The blast left a Goodwitch-shaped shadow stretching out in front of her.  And not a hint of dust or rubble on her, although the bells attached to her costume were ringing.

"See, that wasn't nice, and I did warn you," she said, and at her gesture, more curving lines struck at the other standing figure.

After a Luck reroll, a 24, Damage 12.
The One Above All
 GM, 64 posts
Mon 8 May 2017
at 05:30
The Troubled Bank
The man soon joined his identically dressed man against the wall.
Goodwitch
 player, 62 posts
Mon 8 May 2017
at 20:40
The Troubled Bank
"Okay," said Goodwitch, as oddly-shaped things began restraining the two.
"Anybody else here?  Who's hurt?"
The One Above All
 GM, 65 posts
Mon 8 May 2017
at 23:19
The Troubled Bank
There was a lot of people injured in the blast. It got rather chaotic as the police and EMTs came in.
Goodwitch
 player, 63 posts
Tue 9 May 2017
at 00:02
The Troubled Bank
She did her best to try and help the wounded, and move rubble out of the way wherever it was possible.  But why had they just set off more explosives?  Wouldn't have threatening to hurt people have been a better way to stop her?
The One Above All
 GM, 66 posts
Wed 10 May 2017
at 23:28
The Troubled Bank
"Impressive that you take care of the situation before we could get involved," Pseu said.
Goodwitch
 player, 64 posts
Thu 11 May 2017
at 03:28
The Troubled Bank
Dorothy laughed awkwardly.

"Um, I hope that's all right?  They were setting off explosives, and I kind of figured that the important thing was stopping them from doing that any more.  Do you know who those guys are, anyway?"
The One Above All
 GM, 67 posts
Thu 11 May 2017
at 19:49
The Troubled Bank
"The Blast Brothers," Starfist said. "Normally a small time pair of brothers who have explosive powers. They hadn't done anything like this before."
Goodwitch
 player, 65 posts
Thu 11 May 2017
at 21:00
The Troubled Bank
"Did they get more powerful?  Or just more reckless?" asked Goodwitch.  It almost made her sick, the thought of them hurting innocent people like that...
The One Above All
 GM, 68 posts
Thu 11 May 2017
at 22:23
The Troubled Bank
"It's hard to say at this point," Pseu said."I'll let you know once it's figured out."
Goodwitch
 player, 66 posts
Fri 12 May 2017
at 01:18
The Troubled Bank
"All right," said Goodwitch.  She swallowed.  "Um, are there hurt people we should be helping now?"
The One Above All
 GM, 69 posts
Fri 12 May 2017
at 03:46
The Troubled Bank
"The paramedics are tending to them now, so unless you can heal, you've done enough," Pseu said.
Goodwitch
 player, 67 posts
Fri 12 May 2017
at 04:26
The Troubled Bank
"All right," said Goodwitch.  "Um, if anyone's still trapped under rubble, I can do that, too.  But, um, it looks like you got everyone?"
The One Above All
 GM, 70 posts
Fri 12 May 2017
at 18:44
The Troubled Bank
"We've done all we can," Pseu said. "We should head back."
Goodwitch
 player, 68 posts
Fri 12 May 2017
at 19:10
The Troubled Bank
"Sure," said Goodwitch, and she opened a gate back to HQ.

"Let's go!"
The One Above All
 GM, 71 posts
Fri 12 May 2017
at 23:17
The Troubled Bank
Everyone followed.