The Ragtime Gal.   Posted by Master of Ceremonies.Group: 0
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 202 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 19:17
The Ragtime Gal
Her eyes widen slightly before gazing at Rage,a tired compassion in her eyes."No...you don't." Their's a small pause,the melancholy tune filling the air, befoe she cocks her head slightly and asks quietly "Do I have to worry about you?"

Seems legit

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:19, Fri 25 Aug 2017.

Ezekiel Rage
 player, 79 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 19:24
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 21):

"You should worry about everybody." He says, feeling tired. How long was he going to do this? Keep wandering, looking for...what? There was nothing out there. There will never be anything out there but death.

He shrugged, and tried to stop thinking about the future. It never came.

"But, I don't hurt anybody that does not give me a reason. So we are good." He smiled and nodded at her. He follows the music with his ears, and takes a look. It had been a long time since he had heard music. Or really talked to someone while trying to relax.

"Do you think you can keep this place going without Rum?" He asked.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 203 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 20:01
The Ragtime Gal
She gives a half shrug as she sips her water before sighing. "I don't know...alot of people don't even think it's worth the effort after what that big fucker and the kid did to the dredgers..."

She grimaces "Say what you want about the asshole,Rum knew how to spin things so it at least looked like things were working...I think our best hope is probably The Spring but they got their own shit to deal with..."

She leans back in the creaking chair,a pained look on her face.
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 80 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 20:06
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 23):

"Well, tell you what. As soon as I am done with my current job, I can help you and yours move safely to the spring if you give me a place to sleep and some food and water. Then we can see if its worth setting you up there. Places like this are too few already..." He took another drink of the water.

"What reason did they give when Momo slaughtered the dredgers?" He asked.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 204 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 20:20
The Ragtime Gal
She looks suprised when you offer to set her up in the spring,her face breaks out into a grin and she smiling until you mention Momo,then her face drops...

"Who knows with that idiot? I suspect Bast told him to for shits and giggles and the big dumb bastard did it..." It's almost comes out as a growl.

She catches herself and glances up at Rage before smiling again"So what's your current job you're here for again?"
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 81 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 20:25
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 25):

"The Owner of the Spring hired me to get some materials from Rum, not to mention give Rum a nudge about paying his debt. That...did not work out." He sighed. "I am hoping Tallow can become Holder. He gave me an idea where to look for the stuff I need."
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 206 posts
Sat 26 Aug 2017
at 17:48
The Ragtime Gal
She quirks an eyebrow "What type of materials?" She coughs delicately "I only ask because Rum had me looking for something similar before...you know.She waves her hand as she trails off.
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 82 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Sat 26 Aug 2017
at 23:07
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 27):

"Well, the spring needs the standard shipment of parts...and two speciality items." He reaches into his satchel, and pulls out the diagrams of the filter and a rare capacitor he had been asked for.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 207 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 14:54
The Ragtime Gal
Dusk nods "Yeah, That's the stuff Rum had me looking for, He seemed to think the Dredgers had stolen them but I hadn't found anything..." She shrugs and swirls he drink in its glass"I guess we won't know now"
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 83 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 15:06
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 29):

"Tallow said Rum sent a salvage caravan to Yenne. Led by Preacher and Clot. Major players-and they where looking for the parts in question." Zek pointed out.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 211 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 15:11
The Ragtime Gal
She nods again "Yeah,He did...and they were, but he only sent them out because he had lost the originals that he had found. He told Harridan that he had the parts and then couldn't deliver...I guess he panicked a bit...Probably didn't help when you arrived either..." she says with a wan smile
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 84 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 15:30
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 31):

"Rum chose his own fate." Zek said, taking a sip. "Looks like I am headed to Yenne, hoping I can catch up and find anything worthwhile. My offer still stands to get you to the Spring, but my contract has to come first." He says. "I will be gathering a team to come with me however..." He laid the offer out there.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 212 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 20:12
The Ragtime Gal
She grimaces slightly.
"I'm not a fighter...and It's not a journey to be taken lightly...Who are you taking with you? I can put you in touch with some decent men if you want..."
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 85 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Wed 30 Aug 2017
at 14:59
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 33):

"Well, Sheriff and his boys wanna get paid. And I am planning to get Bast and Momo to come along-if for no other reason that someone shoots them while I am not here." He shrugged.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 213 posts
Thu 31 Aug 2017
at 16:13
The Ragtime Gal
Her face hardens even more and she leans in, lowering her voice despite the Gal's current emptiness "Don't trust Bast,I wouldn't trust Momo either but at least he's just a beast...Bast is much worse"Her breath smells of rosewater and lavender.
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 86 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Thu 31 Aug 2017
at 18:55
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 35):

He blinks, overwhelmed by the scent. "But...she's just a little girl. Smart as hell, and tough, but she never steered me wrong before. Granted she does not have the best taste in friends, but still..." He takes a sniff, trying to remember the last time he was this close to a woman that had not been Emily.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 216 posts
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 20:35
The Ragtime Gal
"Just a little girl? Have you seen what she can do with that spear? She's killed more people than most full grown wastelanders...and sometimes she'll...just...know things or do things that you've never seen anyone else do..."She glances away again "Just watch out for her alright?"
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 87 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 20:42
The Ragtime Gal
Zek raised an eyebrow. He had seen how good Bast was with a spear up close. However, as a little girl growing up in the wasteland he sorta figured she had better be good with a weapon-or she would already be dead or worse. As for her knowing things, he already knew she was way smarter than most kids her age-but again, was that really something to be afraid of? The craziest thing he had heard was the 'magic' hole she had somehow made appear, but that was crazy talk on Tallow's part.

Or was it? Maybe he should go check on Bast, he was starting to get worried. Mostly because everybody around here seem to regard her as some sort of monster...which was crazy.

Then he winced as he felt an image of the little girl come into his head out of nowhere.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 219 posts
Thu 7 Sep 2017
at 10:33
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Ezekiel Rage (msg # 38):

A flash of fear, of mind bending colour and smells, like being inside a kaleidoscope in a washing machine filled with disco balls. Rage's head pounds as he sees a the outline of a small child fighting...something.

Something big.

Ezekiel is about to see more when Dusk's smooth hand on his snaps him out of it.
"Somthing wrong?"
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 88 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Thu 7 Sep 2017
at 12:33
The Ragtime Gal
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 39):

"I...uh..." he looked around, a bit in shock.  He realized he bad to move,  and now. He got up quickly. "Look, I am coming back. If you need help getting to the spring, I can make that happen. Stay safe." He patted her hand, and then took off running.

Ooc-heading for Mom's den.

Momo
 player, 99 posts
Sun 1 Oct 2017
at 21:18
The Ragtime Gal
Momo's bloody form stumbles through the door. He knocks several chairs over, spilling drink and bodily-fluid freely. Wheezing, he steadies himself next to a table.

He calls out to anyone, "Where's Tay?", before slumping down against the wall.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 228 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 16:03
The Ragtime Gal
He hears Shot, the bartender curse "Aw shit Momo what you gone and done now? Someone fucking get him out before he bleeds all over the goddamn floor!"

Hands, lots of hands grab Momo and start to drag him backwards outside.

"Wait."A melodious voice rings out over the crowd.

The sharp click of heels rings out against the back drop of rattling breaths and quiet jazz.

Despite his mask and the plant being wiped out decades ago the smell of lemongrass hints at Momo's nostrils.

"I'll take you to Tay" Dusk breaths.

OOC-Momo=》Elsewhere

This message was last edited by the GM at 16:05, Wed 04 Oct 2017.

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 261 posts
Sun 19 Nov 2017
at 12:40
The Ragtime Gal
Dusk sits,one slender leg crossed over the the other. She smiles as Momo walks in.
"Hello Momo..." Her smile widens and Momo notices how sharp her teeth are as she see's the Child."Have you brought me a gift?"
Momo
 player, 112 posts
Sun 26 Nov 2017
at 19:53
The Ragtime Gal
Momo stops short, his breath caught in his throat. He clutches at his chest for a moment, feeling his ribs to make sure they’re still inside his body. He lets out a pained breath, spittle collecting in the bottom mask valve.

“N-no…”, he manages to mutter out.

He looks around, looking desperate for help.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 264 posts
Sat 2 Dec 2017
at 09:38
The Ragtime Gal
She saunters over,her eyes gleaming in rapturous joy as she lowers herself down to the Child laying on the floor. She takes the small girl in her arms and begins stroking her hair,like a big sister comforting a younger sibling.

"Shhh..."she croons
"Thank you Momo...I knew there was a reason I brought you...when this is all over you'll have whatever you want. I promise"

She picks up the child and kisses her bloodied forehead. Licking her lips she turns to Momo
"Thank you Momo...I knew there was a reason I brought you...when this is all over you'll have whatever you want. I promise"

She beckons with her head as she walks out the ragtime girl.