The Poison Chalace   Posted by Master of Ceremonies.Group: 0
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 42 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Mon 10 Jul 2017
at 13:53
The Poison Chalace
In reply to The Sheriff (msg # 103):

Zek nodded, and put away his weapons. He glanced in the direction of the little girl, and blinked a few times. "Was that Bast? You know Bast?" He said to Sheriff, not really waiting for an answer and looks like he plans to follow the child.
The Sheriff
 player, 33 posts
Mon 10 Jul 2017
at 16:30
The Poison Chalace
Sheriff's face scrunched in confusion, "That kid? Naw, I don't really hang out with kids. They're not really my type."
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 43 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Mon 10 Jul 2017
at 17:46
The Poison Chalace
In reply to The Sheriff (msg # 105):

"That kid is no mere kid. Waaaaaaaay to smart. However, Bast being around combined with all this blood means Momo must be nearby. Why did he slaughter a bunch of villagers?" He replied, still looking at the tent Bast and Momo went into.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 160 posts
Thu 13 Jul 2017
at 16:30
The Poison Chalace
The volume of the shouting inside rises, as does the frequency of curses. Momo doesn't seem to have moved. Bast appears to be eyeing the situation but so far has remained quiet.

A wind blows across the Chalice,bringing the cloying smell of blood. Flies buzz around Rage and The Sheriff, fat black hairclots,attracted to the bodies.

The oily depths of the lap at the blood soaked shore,the Chalice seems to swell as it washes over the torn up bodies.
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 44 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Fri 14 Jul 2017
at 14:43
The Poison Chalace
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 107):

"I just came out of there, giving those guys a warning if I find they had been lying to me the bill is gonna come due. I don't think we are quite there yet-and I doubt they would give me any better info. Momo and Bast might however. She has a good head on her shoulders, and he and I have...unfinished matters to settle." He squints as he looks at all the bodies. "Especially if he did this."

He glanced back at Sheriff. "Does not mean its gonna go down bad. They might be willing to tell us what we need to know. You and your boys still in on this thing? I understand if you don't want to be. Things have gotten..." He sniffed the fetid air, and made face. "...messy."
The Sheriff
 player, 34 posts
Sun 16 Jul 2017
at 19:11
The Poison Chalace
Sheriff shrugs and slings the SMG over his shoulders, "As this point I'm not sure we can really get out of it. Let's get it done."
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 45 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Mon 17 Jul 2017
at 14:37
The Poison Chalace
"So, lets go inside and figure out what the deal is. They may be more cooperative if they know you and your boys are not splitting town just right now." He suggests. He starts to do so.

(OOC-Heading for Rum's tent.)

This message was last edited by the player at 14:39, Mon 17 July 2017.

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 210 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 15:09
The Poison Chalace
The Sheriff and Donnie arrive on the scene, the sun has set and only a few flickering floodlights illuminate the Chalice. The deputy's have brought their bikes up in a circle and are peering out into the blackness surrounding them.

Buzzsaw lies in the middle, being tended to by Screws, his breath steams in the cold air as he sucks in air, a bloody wound in his gut.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 234 posts
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 12:43
The Poison Chalace
Momo wakes on the shore of the Chalice, a familiar weight in his hand as he cradles his chainsaw in his arms.

The fuel gauge is nearly empty.


OOC-Momo is healed of all wounds

This message was last edited by the GM at 11:00, Sat 07 Oct 2017.

Momo
 player, 102 posts
Sat 7 Oct 2017
at 04:44
The Poison Chalace
Momo retches, his insides spilling out into his mask. The frothy liquid collects like a warm soup until he reaches up and breaks the seal, spilling out a fountain of dark, red bile.

He clutches at his chest, expecting to find his beating heart splayed open and vulnerable. Instead he feels nothing but the usual chains and flesh. A mark, black as tar, rests over his heart.

At first in its shape Momo sees a hand, then next he sees a figure. His head spins. He removes his mask completely as another wave of vomit spews out of his mouth. The mask slides off easily, as he has no ears on his head. Patches of unkempt hair dot his scalp.

He quickly replaces the mask before even the wind can catch a glimpse of his face.

Momo looks up and brings himself to his knees. He stifles a gag, a warm drip of spittle hangs from the mask's outlet valve.

He stands.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 237 posts
Fri 13 Oct 2017
at 18:50
The Poison Chalace
A commotion can be heard,coming a ways off. Angry shouting interspersed randonly with a sharp cracking sound that echos off the walls of the basin.

Momo can see a large group of men,judging by their bikes they look to be The Sheriff's men,clustered aroibd something Momo can't see.
Momo
 player, 103 posts
Tue 17 Oct 2017
at 03:20
The Poison Chalace
Momo finishes heaving. As he stands up a wave of nausea swells through him. He bends over, prepared to lose his insides yet again but nothing comes.

He looks down at his chainsaw, curious that it had found its way home. He grabs it handle and drags it along lazily behind him as if he had never lost it in the first place.

He heads toward the crowd.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 238 posts
Thu 19 Oct 2017
at 14:19
The Poison Chalace
Momo towers over The Deputies, seeing over the heads of the assorted men, he sees a child howling and spitting, waving a large knife at three men currently advancing on her.

The knife drips with blood.

Momo thinks he recognizes this Child as one of the ones from Bast's den
Momo
 player, 104 posts
Fri 20 Oct 2017
at 04:22
The Poison Chalace
Momo steps forward into the crowd, his chainsaw in tow. He takes in a deep breath before awkwardly pausing.

"Uhh... drop that knife... little thing..."


His threat falls short, clearly without meaningful intent to harm.


Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
23:20, Today: Momo rolled 5 using 2d6-1. Manipulate.

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 241 posts
Sat 21 Oct 2017
at 19:13
The Poison Chalace
She snarls and hurls the knife at Momo, It hits handle first against his broad chest and bounces off ineffectually.

Immediately The Deputies rush in, one of them reels back cursing as his eyes and nose gush blood, the rest of them dive on her,employing a mix of fists,clubs and bootheels to subdue the feral child.

From what Momo can hear, she's putting up a hell of a fight.
Momo
 player, 105 posts
Sun 22 Oct 2017
at 20:54
The Poison Chalace
A whirl of air escapes the mask as Momo sighs. He stands patiently, awaiting the outcome of the brawl.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 243 posts
Tue 24 Oct 2017
at 18:25
The Poison Chalace
The child puts up a brave fight and at the end several of The Deputies are cradling broken and bleeding wounds.

Her's were worse though. When the brawl ceased the child was a unmoving pile of broken bones,bruises and blood.

A lot of fucking blood.
Momo
 player, 106 posts
Fri 27 Oct 2017
at 02:04
The Poison Chalace
Momo looks at each of the deputies. He lets out an inquisitive snort, motioning to the half-beaten child.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 247 posts
Sun 29 Oct 2017
at 09:06
The Poison Chalace
They shrug churlishly and begin to disperse,leaving the child on the ground.
Just another body by the Chalice.

The Sheriff is off to one side,crouching down over a wounded Deputy.
Momo
 player, 107 posts
Wed 1 Nov 2017
at 01:29
The Poison Chalace
Momo heads over to the Sheriff. He stands at an uncomfortable distance before he asks, "Kill children now?"
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 249 posts
Sun 5 Nov 2017
at 13:27
The Poison Chalace
He doesn't respond immediately, pointedly ignoring Momo in favour of his wounded man.
After a moment he speaks,still dressing yebding to the man's wounds.

"When she comes at us with a combat knife We do,yeah."
Momo
 player, 108 posts
Mon 6 Nov 2017
at 18:41
The Poison Chalace
Momo stays looking down at the man, "Why she do that? Your boys trying to have fun?"
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 254 posts
Fri 10 Nov 2017
at 20:48
The Poison Chalace
The Sheriff grimaces and shoots Momo a sour look.
"I dunno! Maybe you should ask her!"
Momo
 player, 109 posts
Sun 12 Nov 2017
at 23:17
The Poison Chalace
Momo walks over to grab the kid by the leg. He begins to drag it back to town.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 257 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 18:50
The Poison Chalace
The sheriff watches,his expression unreadable behind his sunglasses. A few deputies start forward but The sheriff holds up a hand.Shaking his head,incredulous at Momo's actions,he goes back to tending to Buzzsaw.