Ragtown.   Posted by Master of Ceremonies.Group: 0
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 23 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Sun 4 Jun 2017
at 13:01
Ragtown
"Well...so much for that plan." He said, shaking his head. "Dumb bastards." The ones that stayed and fought for no other reason than they could more or less got what was coming to them. At least Zek and the Sheriff could use this as leverage on the people inside that shop-which he proceeded to walk inside to do so.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 121 posts
Mon 5 Jun 2017
at 19:45
Ragtown

The Deputies,guards and some of the survivors are milling around in the aftermath looting the bodies.

As Ezekiel ducks into the tent, Buzzsaw calls out to The Sheriff.

"You Boss! Whip got nailed pretty good as we came in..."

He and a couple of other guys are huddled around another Deputy.
The one who took a bottle to he face.
He's bleeding pretty badly from a large gash on his head and his eyes are unfocused.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:47, Mon 05 June 2017.

The Sheriff
 player, 23 posts
Wed 7 Jun 2017
at 15:00
Ragtown
He shakes his head, "Fuck this. Alright, Buzz, see if you can find someone to patch Whip back up. Did anyone see who threw that? We're gonna go fuck that fucker up." He walks back toward his bike and pulls the crowbar from its storage spot and begins to hit his other hand with it menacingly.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 125 posts
Thu 8 Jun 2017
at 11:20
Ragtown
"One of those fuckers"Screw says,nodding to the group of Dredgers fleeing back to the Chalice.

He's running a chain through one of his hands,the links making a slow "Clink...Clink" noise as they move against each other.
The Sheriff
 player, 24 posts
Sun 11 Jun 2017
at 02:44
Ragtown
He grabs the crobar and the SMW and begins to follow them, "Then let's get 'em. Grab your shit boys. We're gonna go get the fucker that popped Whip."
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 30 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Mon 19 Jun 2017
at 18:17
Ragtown
OOC-From Rum's tent.

Zek looked around, and tried to figure out where Sheriff and his boys had gotten off to. This was one of those times he wished he had a radio...

OOC:
14:15, Today: Ezekiel Rage rolled 8 using 2d6+1.  Read a situation.

Where did Sheriff and his gang get off to?

Where did the Dredgers head off to?

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 136 posts
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 06:43
Ragtown
Squinting against the burning sun,Rage can see a small dust clouds and the faint hum of motercycle engines coming from the Chalice.

Looking down Ezekiel sees two sets of tracks,one made by several sets of boots the other by about 10-15 bikes.

To his right he sees one of the Deputies being tended by the town doctor,another deputy standing watch over the whole procedure.The doctor is looking nervous.
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 31 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 12:31
Ragtown
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 33):

Rage headed over to where the doctor was working on the man. "Where's your boss gone off to?" He asked the man, covering his eyes from the harsh sun. He looks the doctor up and down, trying to see if they knew anything useful.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 137 posts
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 20:03
Ragtown
The doctor looks up at you and opens and shuts his mouth nervously before the deputy he's stitching up hisses and pain and barks at him.

The other one chuckles before looking up at you.

He nods down to the Chalice.
"He went down there with the rest of the guys, chasing after the bastards that fucked Whip here".
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 32 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 20:12
Ragtown
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 35):

Zek, still shielding his eyes from the sun, turned to the wounded man. "Can I borrow your bike? Sheriff may need help."
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 140 posts
Thu 22 Jun 2017
at 13:56
Ragtown
He laughs,a huge guffaw which carries he smell of stale meat and dieselbrew.

"I think he'll manage fine,and son,word of advice, a man's bike is his soul. No one touches her but me"
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 33 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Thu 22 Jun 2017
at 14:46
Ragtown
In reply to Master of Ceremonies (msg # 37):

"Well, you can let Sheriff know why I did not pitch in. I am not taking the blame for that." He said, shrugging. There was no way to catch up to the gang on foot.

He tried to figure out where the Dredgers headed off to. Most likely the footprints in question.

(OOC-Heading to Poison Chalice)

This message was last edited by the player at 17:39, Wed 28 June 2017.

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 154 posts
Fri 30 Jun 2017
at 20:05
Ragtown
A dry wind blows through Ragtown,it carries the smell of blood as hits the side of a tent.

The tent has seen better days,it's canvas has been torn and the majority of it's poles ripped out,either by the stampede caused by Momo earlier or the charge of The Sheriff's bikes.

The tent flap flutters feebly and Bast steps out onto the street.

A moment layer,almost comically Momo's massive figure steps out of the tiny tent as well,his mask hissing as it vents stale air.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 201 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 18:50
Ragtown
The Sheriff watches Rage go with Dusk when he hears the beating of feet behind him.
"Hey Boss! Boss!"
It's Donnie,panting and sweating with a fearful look in his eyes.
"You gotta come quick! It's Buzzsaw!"
The Sheriff
 player, 44 posts
Mon 28 Aug 2017
at 01:46
Ragtown
Sheriff spins on his heel, "Aw, shit. What is it Donnie?" Sheriff grabs the SMG And begins to follow.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 209 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 15:03
Ragtown
He's panicking
"We were down by the Chalice...Just shooting the shit, Y'know?" He stutters his words out in a mad jumble "and...and something jumped us! Got Buzzsaw real bad!"
The Sheriff
 player, 45 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 20:37
Ragtown
"What the fuck do you mean, something? What was it? One of these goddamn locals? Another gang? Use your words!"
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 214 posts
Thu 31 Aug 2017
at 16:17
Ragtown
Donnie just shrugs helplessly, Screw seems to have it a bit more together even if he is looking slightly ashen.

"Didn't see much, we were going over the bodies 'afore the carrion picked at 'em,Buzz was over there by the crane, he yelled out and scuffled with something then dropped back..." He seems like he wants to say more but is reluctant,shifting his weight from foot to foot while glancing away.
The Sheriff
 player, 46 posts
Fri 1 Sep 2017
at 12:38
Ragtown
"And? Is he dead? Injured? Use your words." He gestures to some of the others, "Grab your pieces, let's figure out what's goin' on here."
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 218 posts
Thu 7 Sep 2017
at 10:26
Ragtown
On closer inspection the wound appears to be mostly superficial, as long as he gets treatment and it doesn't get infected he should be fine.

The deputies draw their various weapons, packing more firepower than your standard gang. The smallest weapon there is a nasty looking sawn off.

As you get closer a frantic scrabbling can be heard coming from inside the cab of the crane.

The deputies move closer,anxious and eager.
The Sheriff
 player, 47 posts
Thu 7 Sep 2017
at 15:08
Ragtown
Sheriff shakes his head, this was two of his boys down in a day, not great. He takes the SMG and gestures for a couple of the others to cover him and climbs toward the cab, reading the gun as he opens the door...
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 221 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 20:40
Ragtown
A screeching blur of claws and teeth burst out of the cab, pouncing on Sheriff. A deputy fires off a few shaky shots, illuminating the darkened area with a burst of strobing light. Small hands beat The Sheriff's chest before their owner leaps off. The child sprints away, dodging between the legs of the Deputies. Donny leaps in front of it before a thrum pulses the air and Donny reels away, eyes and nose bleeding. Torn, the second biggest deputy after Buzzsaw moves with surprising quickness and cut's her off as she moves towards the lip of the Chalice.

She backs away hissing and spitting before her heels meet the Inky Surface of the Chalice.
She darts away as if burned,skittish, corned between the Deputies and the Chalice.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 258 posts
Tue 14 Nov 2017
at 18:59
Ragtown
As Momo walks into town he notices that many of the tents have been disassembled, a few people built back and forth hastily packing up belongings. Many glare at him,most look at him with fear,all of them make themselves scarce when they seem him.

The Ragtime girl sits forlorn,for the first time in memory the gentle sound of music cannot be heard coming from within. Shot must have moved on along with many others.
The tent flaps,almost sadly, in the breeze.
Momo
 player, 110 posts
Thu 16 Nov 2017
at 20:17
Ragtown
Momo stands like a lost child in the middle of Ragtown. He stares towards where Tay's tent would have been before his free hand trembles for a moment. A cold bead of sweat runs down his neck and lands onto the actual child he drags behind him.

Unsteadily, he walks into the Ragtime Gal.
Momo
 player, 110 posts
Thu 16 Nov 2017
at 20:17
Ragtown
Momo stands like a lost child in the middle of Ragtown. He stares towards where Tay's tent would have been before his free hand trembles for a moment. A cold bead of sweat runs down his neck and lands onto the actual child he drags behind him.

Unsteadily, he walks into the Ragtime Gal.