Rum's Tent.   Posted by Master of Ceremonies.Group: 0
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 31 posts
Sun 2 Apr 2017
at 20:58
Rum's Tent
Dusk follows Rum and Tallow into Rum's tent, it's not the biggest tent in Ragtown but it's easily the most lavish, the walls of the tent have been reinforced with plywood and on them hang several pictures,perhaps some were made by you?

The floor is carpeted and clean, a water cooler sits behind a well preserved desk, filled with valuable clean water, next to it are several more containers, each with the stamp of The Spring stapled on the side.

He sits down behind his desk, the comfortable office chair slightly elevated so he always sits higher than those sitting opposite him. He swivels around and decants some water into a paper cup before turning back to you and beckoning you to sit down.

Tallow looms behind you like some skinny white vulture.

Rum grunts out "Think she'll do it? We need those parts...sooner rather than later..."

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:59, Sun 02 Apr 2017.

Dusk
 player, 18 posts
 Harm 0 | XP 1
Wed 5 Apr 2017
at 01:39
Rum's Tent
"Dunno. She's real spooked of whatever is out there, might be spooked enough to just make a break for it instead." Dusk slouches in a battered chair and side-eyes Tallow before turning her attention back to Rum. "So what's next on the schedule?"
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 37 posts
Wed 5 Apr 2017
at 09:33
Rum's Tent
Rum shifts his bulk as he sips delicately from the cup,before speaking
"Hmph, well,along with those assholes at The Spring wanting their parts,I think someone's trying to take shit from the Pool without my knowledge, The Heath hasn't shat out anything for a while so we're due somthing soon and a gang of pissants attacking our foraging teams...Take your pick."

He pauses and sucks a breach in,before smiling ruefully "But enough about me,how are you finding your time here? What do you think of the other two? This Chaplain fellow and his medic friend?"
Dusk
 player, 22 posts
 Harm 0 | XP 1
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 19:59
Rum's Tent
Dusk watches Rum carefully, hoping to get a better idea of what sort of person he was. "They're competent at what they do, and what they do is always useful." She shrugs. "As far as my time here, it's been fine. The Ragtime Gal is an easy enough gig, what with all the scavengers flush with junk to trade."

13:53, Today: Dusk rolled 10 using 2d6+1. Read Rum. Holding 3.

What does Rum intend to do?

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 45 posts
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 20:30
Rum's Tent
"Not the type of junk we need at the moment"
He frowns thoughtfully to himself then looks up as one of Tallow's men come in and murmurs  somthing into his ear,which Tallow then whispers to Rum.

Rum thanks Tallow who returns to his spother by the tent flap.

"We've has an injury down by the  Chalice, I want to know how it happened. I think his girlfriend was probably doing somthing she shouldn't have been doing,this isn't the first time this has happened but whenever I ask they go all tight lipped,you have a way with people,  go investigate "

He stops frowning suddenly and gives you his trademark grin
"I'm going to try and sort out the other messes people throw at my feet,keep this ragtag ragtown together as best I can,but I need this done,this somthing you can do for me Dusk?"
Dusk
 player, 26 posts
 Harm 0 | XP 1
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 20:51
Rum's Tent
"So who's got themselves injured?" Dusk relaxes a bit as Rum keeps talking, but she's still suspicious. She remembered the poor fool who got dismembered with a chainsaw. "One of your scavengers, or what?"
Momo
 player, 15 posts
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 20:52
Rum's Tent
The tent flap is pushed open by Momo's form, now standing next to Tallow.

Two lines are drawn in the ground behind Momo from the objects he has dragged with him.
One his chainsaw, the teeth chewing up the earth like some savage farming implement.
The second is the upper-half of Potty, held tight by her hair.

Momo half drags, half tosses what's left of her into the middle of tent for Rum to see.

A growl escapes Momo's mask.

Done.
Dusk
 player, 27 posts
 Harm 0 | XP 1
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 21:15
Rum's Tent
Dusk jumps up from the chair to avoid getting any blood on her. "Fuck! Is this what you want, corpses stacked in your tent like barrels?"
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 48 posts
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 21:23
Rum's Tent
Rum nods "Yes...went by the name...Rebar? Is that right Tallow? Yes, Rebar...He's on the team that drags your "junk" up from the bottom of the Chalice-"

He stops and looks up as Momo enters"Ah Momo! I trust it went-" He flinches as he is splattered slightly by bits of Potty "...well."

He sets his cup of water down and grabs the back of Potty's head and tilting so he can get a good look at whats passing for her face.

His jaw tenses slightly as he let's go of her hair,her skull hitting his desk with a wet sound. He smiles sweetly but there is a glint in his eye.

"Momo...I'm pleased you've done this for me...for Ragtown ...but what did I say about leaving the people you kill out of my tent? I'm perfectly capable of decorating my own tent without you bringing your...work in here"

His mouth twitches a bit "Get this out of here,clean up a bit and then come back here,before you rudely interrupted  I was explaining a problem I have to Ms Dusk here and she might need your help...Go...have a wash,you've got bits of dead idiot on you..."
Momo
 player, 16 posts
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 21:32
Rum's Tent
Momo nods apologetically, walking over to Potty's carcass and and grabbing it once again.

He glances over himself, surveying the remains of several individuals which now adorn his shitty clothes. Potty dragging behind him, he heads towards the tent flap, stealing a glance at Dusk on his way out.

Almost as if he's looking to see if she's proud.
Dusk
 player, 28 posts
 Harm 0 | XP 1
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 21:39
Rum's Tent
Dusk frowns, "if I might need Momo's help, I'm gonna need to get paid first." She pushes her chair away from the pool of blood forming and sits back down. "A girl's gotta drink, you know."

She glances at Momo as he lumbers out and looks back at Rum. "What sort of trouble is this anyways? Seems like it's more than just some accident-prone junker."
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 50 posts
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 21:53
Rum's Tent
 "That's what I'm hoping you can find out" Rum says while flicking bits of flesh confetti off his desk with a old looking letter opener.

It's entirely possible he's just a clumsy fucker, but these "accidents" have increased recently...so either they're not accidents or someone is trying to do somthing fancy behind my back and getting injured because of it...or both...

He orders Tallow to get someone to clean this mess.
"Accidents started before you arrived and Momo's a Momongoloid so I can trust you two..."

He pulls a small plastic pot out of his pocket and throws it to Dusk, the words "Purifying pills" has been drawn on the side.

+1 barter

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:59, Sat 08 Apr 2017.

Dusk
 player, 30 posts
 Harm 0 | XP 1
Sat 8 Apr 2017
at 23:00
Rum's Tent
Dusk pockets the bottle and smiles. "That's flattering."

Spend another hold, 1 left.
Is Rum telling the truth?

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 51 posts
Sun 9 Apr 2017
at 07:37
Rum's Tent
He shoots you back a smile, and you get the impression he's reading you as much as you are him.

About trusting you? You get the impression Rum doesn't trust anyone,but he's paying you ain't he?

He definitely doesn't think these accidents are accidents, he definitely thinks there's more to it.

"Let me or Tallow know as soon as you discover somthing...Also keep the big fucker from fucking up anything that doesn't need fucking up,got it?"
Momo
 player, 22 posts
Thu 13 Apr 2017
at 03:48
Rum's Tent
A large scratching noise is heart outside the tent. As if someone is shuffling in the dust.

Momo's head slowly pokes through the tent.

It appears as if he's covered in dust: some form of bathing.

The dust is caked on in portions where the blood was wettest. A piece falls down unto the tent's floor.

Momo slowly retreats his head from tent.

A foot pushes through the tent flap, scraping the piece of caked blood back with it as it exits the tent. Clean.
Dusk
 player, 37 posts
 Harm 0 | XP 1
Sat 15 Apr 2017
at 03:33
Rum's Tent
Dusk nods at Rum and calls Momo back in. "Come find me in the morning, we have some stuff to do. Alright?" She then headed out to see what the Chaplain was up to.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:38, Sat 15 Apr 2017.

Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 120 posts
Mon 5 Jun 2017
at 19:42
Rum's Tent
Rage shoulders the tent flap open,ducking past the guards who are busy cleaning up the mess.

Inside he's greeted with the barrel of a large revolver.

Rum's holding it casually,a lazy smile on his face,a greasy eyebrow raises as you enter.

"Hm...You don't look like one of my guards or the soggy bastards from the Chalice...So who are you and what are you doing in my tent?"

Rage feels a presence behind him as a guard,previously hidden in the shadows of the tent steps up behind him.
Ezekiel Rage
 player, 25 posts
 As the name says...
 ...real pissed off.
Tue 6 Jun 2017
at 19:05
Rum's Tent
"I'm the guy whose pals just took care of your problem outside. And I am the messenger from Harridan. You know-the guy from the spring. They guy you owe.  Not to mention some special components he wants. Now unless your man over there wants to walk with a stump-maybe you better tell him to sit down." Zek growled. "If it means anything-the name's Rage. Ezekial Rage."

OOC-Read a person roll

15:02, Today: Ezekiel Rage rolled 8 using 2d6+1.  Read a person.

Is he telling the truth? When he says something of course I will spend the hold.