Campain.   Posted by Daniel.Group: 0
Daniel
 GM, 61 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 03:20
Campain
the leaflet contains a poorly drawn bird that looks like a giant seagull with horns,

the description is, Very dangerous, ate my orb, kill it 10 times over

it also contains info that the bird will be drawn to a certain herb, of which a bait pile has been set up a little west of the village, so it should show up eventually there
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 9 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 18:30
Campain
Well she went through the trouble of setting up bait for us as Well? Might as well head over now, the sooner we finish the sooner we can see her again.
Daniel
 GM, 62 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 19:28
Campain
As you leave a man heads up to you and says, Hansen told me to tell you to go strait to the new flying craft and have bagandel fly it whenever your ready, after you do this jobs should be fine, after you get to regenleif go ahead and talk to the leed researcher there for further instructions

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:08, Thu 17 Aug 2017.

Logan (Cernan)
 player, 12 posts
Fri 18 Aug 2017
at 14:06
Campain
They dont want us to go to the elders domain anymore? Are they meeting us at the flying ship?
Daniel
 GM, 63 posts
Fri 18 Aug 2017
at 16:59
Campain
The elders have been busy, they are not going to show up, they said you could just leave whenever
Logan (Cernan)
 player, 13 posts
Sat 19 Aug 2017
at 22:19
Campain
Ok then we will kill this bird real quick and then head over.
Daniel
 GM, 64 posts
Sat 19 Aug 2017
at 23:05
Campain
You head over to the destination as described in the leaflet. You notice the pile is placed rather closely to the village, as if someone was too lazy to bait it further away. Upon approach you see smaller animals nibeling at the bait pile that seem to scury away as you get closer.

You can see the bird comeing from the distance, it looks like a normal white bird with a large pouch under its beek that looks as if it were used to store food. As it gets neerer you realize that the bird seems to tower in hight around  15ft. tall that could gobble a man whole, and with razor sharp claws and beak ready to rip apart any who approach.

It lands with grace as a gust of wind radiates from its wings, it stares cautiously at the town only a short distance away from it while slowly eating away at the bait pile. It has not noticed the two brave warriors over to the side beside some trees and bushes.


Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
*SUPRISE ROUND* - The party may have the first strike

Logan (Cernan)
 player, 14 posts
Sun 20 Aug 2017
at 23:02
Campain
*whispers to kain* go get him tiger

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
i cast haste on kain

Daniel
 GM, 65 posts
Mon 21 Aug 2017
at 03:34
Campain
after you take the surprise round roll for initiative
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 10 posts
Mon 21 Aug 2017
at 23:06
Campain
In reply to Daniel (msg # 22):

As main feels the surge of magic flow through him he flings himself into battle and makes an attack.
Daniel
 GM, 66 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 00:11
Campain
A screem shreeks out from the beast as you attack it, blood spewing across its feathers

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
roll damage

Dylan (Kain)
 player, 11 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 01:03
Campain
In reply to Daniel (msg # 24):

Seeing my first hit land I instintivly go in for my multiattack and bring the executioner axe around for another hit.
Daniel
 GM, 67 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 01:16
Campain
instinctively dodging the second attack the bird sends out a large caw as it backs a small distance away from you ready for further engagement as it also take up its wings floating a few feet off the ground.


Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
its your second action, then roll for initiative

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:01, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Dylan (Kain)
 player, 12 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 02:01
Campain
In reply to Daniel (msg # 26):
(I still have a 2nd action and a bonus action before it can do that)
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 13 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 02:09
Campain
In reply to Dylan (Kain) (msg # 27):
Kian leaps into the air (using bonus action and a 1 jump cast) to do his signature dive act onto the great beast.

(Seeing as a 12 hit last time guessing it hit this time too so damage has also been rolled)

As kain sinks his axe into the bird from above he tears it out and takes another swing at the bird. (Multiattack)

(Once again hit, damage has also been rolled, all actions are finished and bonus action)

This message was last edited by the player at 02:15, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Daniel
 GM, 68 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 02:41
Campain
as per rules of haste you may only take 1 extra attack, no multi attack, I would allow this however the spell empahasizes ( 1 weapon attack only), I will only account for dive damage


Cernan is to roll for initiative

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:47, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Logan (Cernan)
 player, 15 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 03:06
Campain
No wait i already rolled and got 13

This message was last edited by the player at 03:07, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Dylan (Kain)
 player, 14 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 03:12
Campain
In reply to Daniel (msg # 29):

Ahhh forgot also for future reference if needed dive is considered a spell not a melee attack even though it used my weapon

It also needs to make a dc 16 dex saving throw or get knocked prone (8+my proficence+str modifier)

This message was last edited by the player at 03:14, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Daniel
 GM, 70 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 03:14
Campain
It makes its saving throw

roaring in rage as it takes flight twards the aggresive man who dare hit him, he lashes out with both his claws digging deep into Kains flesh and pulls them out quickly while letting out another screech at the wounded man as he stares into his eyes with cold killing intent.


Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Kain takes 19 damage, while yes he will indead then take damage from your attack after the dive then

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:24, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Daniel
 GM, 71 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 03:26
Campain
It is Cernans turn followd by Kain then the bird
Logan (Cernan)
 player, 16 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 05:01
Campain
I pull 2 cards from the deck and choose the bole and direct it at kain. His AC gets another +2 putting him at 20.
I end my turn.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:09, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Dylan (Kain)
 player, 15 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 06:04
Campain
In reply to Logan (Cernan) (msg # 34):

Again feeling the warmth of his trusted partner's magic, kain feels like he can take on anything and imeditatly jumps into battle swinging his axe at the bird.

(13 damage dealt)

Feeling his axe slash through the flesh of the bird he immidetly spins back around to hit the beast a second time.

(18 damage dealt)

Once again shredding through this monster as if it was simple poultry, kain uses the momentum from the swing to leap into the air and dive down apon it once again. (Using up his second action)

(20 damage dealt, and bird needs to make dc 16 dex saving throw or be knocked prone)

End of turn.

This message was last edited by the player at 06:12, Tue 22 Aug 2017.

Daniel
 GM, 72 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2017
at 07:31
Campain
The bird shrieks in pain as it lets out a ear piercing screen

Make a con save throw
Daniel
 GM, 73 posts
Mon 28 Aug 2017
at 02:39
Campain
A screech rings out as it pierces your ears cernan is paralized and covers his ears in pain for his turn while kain hears this and remains unfazed as it is his turn, the bird also turns away to fly away 40 ft away
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 16 posts
Mon 28 Aug 2017
at 02:55
Campain
I use my reaction to attack it as it tries to fly away for me.

(Another 23 damage)

This message was last edited by the player at 02:57, Mon 28 Aug 2017.