Campain.   Posted by Daniel.Group: 0
Daniel
 GM, 50 posts
Sat 27 May 2017
at 05:25
Campain
It Starts, our heroes journey through a ponderous world filled with monsters, mages, beasts and baddies, magic and more. Our heroes are all of humble beginnings, given a purpose from birth even if they may not realize it yet have a large part to play in the makings of this world. The New Aged world filled with chunks our heroes will travel, a past not yet known to them, still a future will soon arise and choices will be made shaping this world, what path will they decide to take? Mistake this not for a story with and ending, but a chess game with infinite possibilities and outcomes.

(Character Roll Play only Here, and conversations between players should take place in the player chat room)
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 5 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 02:28
Campain
Cernan and I head to the guild to find more work to do.
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 6 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 02:35
Campain
*standing next to the job board* So Cernan what kind of job do you want to take today?
Daniel
 GM, 54 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 02:40
Campain
In reply to Dylan (Kain) (msg # 2):

You find regular postings on the board, but the one that catches your eyes the most is the request for the demon gall, a bird big enough to swallow someone the reward is for  500 gold and a random grade 2 magic treasure, there is also a bard by the door singing songs and selling buffs in the form of musical trombone, she eyes you both with greedy eyes
Logan (Cernan)
 player, 8 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 02:50
Campain
Im feeling like a challenge today.
*scans for a moment*
How about this demon bird. Could for sure use those magic items. Also i think that bard is undressing you with her eyes.
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 7 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 02:52
Campain
Hmmm a bird....sounds easy I fight in the sky anyways and with you by my side it'll be nothing.

*turns to look at the girl*

Rolls for perception.
Daniel
 GM, 55 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 03:02
Campain
In reply to Dylan (Kain) (msg # 6):

She looks classy, clad in a smooth red robe and feather hat, with tan pants
Her beauty is very curvy and voluptuous standing at a modest 5'5'' she has a beautiful porcelain face with chestnut hair

She asks
 how about it boys? 10gold for a sweet tune.
Logan (Cernan)
 player, 9 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 03:09
Campain
Hmm...sell it for me
Dylan (Kain)
 player, 8 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 03:13
Campain
Hmmm what's your name mis? I feel like if recognise such a beautiful lady as I am a high ranking guild marshal, I tend to be here everyday. You definitely have won me over with those looks but how about your music is it good enough to make me swoon for you? But as for the 10g how about you come with us on this job? The reward is 500g so a 3 way split would be more than that and the teir 2 magic item is nothing to scoff at.
Daniel
 GM, 56 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 04:28
Campain
My name is Mila, and I'm afraid manual labor is too taxing on this body of mine,(as she steps out with one foot trying trying to show off her latent beauty)
Which is why I myself posted a request to take down that evil bird on the front of that notice board. One day resting in a field that bit came down and scooped up something precious of mine in its beak, and I have been ever so desprite to get I back. How about it, take on this job ill mae it more than worth your while, (as she bends over and give both of you a wink), if you take it ill even sing a little tune before you go.;)
Logan (Cernan)
 player, 10 posts
Tue 15 Aug 2017
at 02:29
Campain
Well you're in luck because we were going after that bird anyways . What was your "something precious" so that we can keep an eye out for it.
*visibly looks her up and down*
You seem a little too pretty for a normal human...what race are you?
Daniel
 GM, 57 posts
Tue 15 Aug 2017
at 07:01
Campain
You will know when you see it, she says

As for my race, well I'm at least half human, she says giggling playfully

She starts to play a heroically inviting tune that conjures up images knights conquering battlefield's


Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Make a luck roll

Daniel
 GM, 60 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 03:06
Campain
With magic flowing through your body from the bard you feel refreshed, like you could run a many a mile before slowing.

"And with that I will leave the hunt to you boys", she says charmingly
"go get that bird for me"

and with poof of smoke sounding of a small explosion she disappears leaving behind no trace, other than a leaflet that lands in the hands of cernan



Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
You both receive +5 movement speed untill the sun sets

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:06, Wed 16 Aug 2017.