Entering the Sunless Citadel.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Dungeon Master
 GM, 65 posts
 I am the Dungeon Master.
Thu 5 Oct 2017
at 23:29
Entering the Sunless Citadel

This message was last updated by the GM at 17:21, Fri 06 Oct 2017.

Kaine
 Jonny, 23 posts
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 17:35
Entering the Sunless Citadel
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 1):

Kaine rises from the ground great sword in hand.

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Kaine regenerates 1 hp at the start of his turn

Kaine swings his great sword at the skeleton beside him, crushing him against the wall.

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Kaine rolled 25 using 1d20+6. To hit the skeleton with his great sword.


Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Kaine rolled 13 using 2d6+4.  damage from the great sword attack.

He then staggers back from the others, winded from his wounds and regroups behind his allies.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 66 posts
 I am the Dungeon Master.
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 18:28
Entering the Sunless Citadel
In reply to Kaine (msg # 2):

Kaine rises from the ground feeling light-headed but just strong enough to raise his great sword and land a crushing blow to the Skeletal Ranger. It crumples into a pile of bones and dust.



BADDYWHICK, YOU'RE UP!
Baddywhick Bumperstash
 Dan, 53 posts
 Citywatch investigator w/
 a chip on his shoulder.
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 18:48
Entering the Sunless Citadel
Baddywhick sidesteps to the left, moving just a few feet, to get a direct shot on one of the remaining skeletons.  Still holding his crossbow, he lets a bolt fly.


Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Attack roll: 14:42, Today: Baddywhick Bumperstash rolled 12 using 1d20+2 ((10))
If it hits: 14:43, Today: Baddywhick Bumperstash rolled 6 using 1d8.  Damage for crossbow bolt.


To stay out of harm's way, Baddywhick rushes back to the right, getting behind Xalwin.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 67 posts
 I am the Dungeon Master.
Tue 10 Oct 2017
at 01:28
Entering the Sunless Citadel
Baddywhick's arrow whips by the skeleton's head but misses. The arrow ricochets off the wall and down into the darkness.

XALWIN, YOU'RE UP!
Xalwin
 Dom, 41 posts
 Arcane Librarian
 at Blackstaff Academy
Thu 12 Oct 2017
at 17:03
Entering the Sunless Citadel
Xalwin's wand surges with arcane energy and lets loose a blue bolt of fire at the closest skeleton!

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Attack: casting Fire Bolt at a skeleton, Xalwin rolled 20 using 1d20+5.
Damage: Xalwin rolled 10 using 1d10 ((10)).


After hurling the cantrip at his enemy, Xalwin rushes toward the absolute rear of the chamber and presses his back against the wall.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 68 posts
 I am the Dungeon Master.
Wed 15 Nov 2017
at 21:08
Entering the Sunless Citadel
In reply to Xalwin (msg # 6):

Xalwin's arcane bolt flies into the small room, showering the skeletons with bright blue light, and explodes the corner. The dust settles revealing a pile of bones with occasional blue crackles of arcane energy and one skeleton standing in the corner.

BVLARLVBINA, YOU'RE UP!