4D War - Chapter 007.   Posted by ZZZ_MR_GM.Group: public
Roland
 Player, 425 posts
 Godling
 Mystic Knight
Wed 30 Sep 2020
at 13:49
Leaving the Spire
In reply to Sarge (msg # 253):

Roland laughs and smiles.  [Language unknown:  "Ceetof, Oun m urilpr larer."] he replies.  Then for Garra.  [Language unknown:  "Waoul enred ast?  Ason, m ti o be hat nipehe?  Mo enciourut of. A leouro no di." ]
Roland
 Player, 426 posts
 Godling
 Mystic Knight
Wed 30 Sep 2020
at 14:42
Negative Image Snowflake
In reply to Geoffrey Zakarian IV (msg # 251):

Roland whistles when he sees the conflict laid out before them.  [Language unknown:  "Llertr a ect loofosho ure werromeen ch but elbeou ho ss mieimi e whing ichur.  Se...tho, iveomewhe ll out stwa sessng ivethoere?"]  Roland suggests with a laugh. "What's our distance to the center of that conflagration?  And do you think they've picked us up yet?"
Geoffrey Zakarian IV
 NPC, 33 posts
 Human
 Corpo-Kid
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 00:40
Chunk in the Chaos
[Language unknown:  "Ee meing hefita ichredesspro a ncmasefiulmo lesometiclar siekec tio enbewa ersderwhi reere and earen ntee po adll e enc ur tederaasttra se anyth u."] he will look down at his panel [Language unknown:  "Of util p pralst p iomo oulughare he el reantiith i ekivei ainprerutart wien caerno."] he shrugs [Language unknown:  "At alst ne not on camo, ai el uncala ekany un ou i antsononehou wilnteort e icce ut."]
Sarge
 Player, 403 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 01:20
Chunk in the Chaos
Can  I teleport  to the formless chaos via the teleporter in the ship or can I just make a shifter portal
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 918 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 01:38
Going down on Snowflake...
The Spelljamming mage can teleport the crew down to the battlezone, limited to 10 people.
Sarge may utilize whichever teleportation options his powers allow.
The Crew may attempt to pilot their shuttle down if they want.
Sarge
 Player, 404 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 03:10
Going down on Snowflake...
In reply to ZZZ_MR_GM (msg # 258)
"Roland we use your scroll to get down there, then we see what we see, porta will take us all down, gear up and meet me at the shuttle when you  want to get down there. "


Sarge gears up.  two of moms pistols w/ 2 clips for each,  Holocaust Cloak, armored fatigues. Tw Sensor Gauntlet,  Spear , 2 sdc knives , and my rune weapon..
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 920 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 04:53
Dimensional Portal Spell
The dimensional portal spell will open up a two way 5 ft radius portal that will last for 1 minute onto a random spot on the chunk of reality floating in the primodial chaos.
Sarge
 Player, 405 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 04:55
Going down on Snowflake...
In reply to Sarge (msg # 259):

"/ooc can I feel Bree from here if the portal is open?"
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 921 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 05:00
Detecting Bree
Your character has a general feeling of where your familiar is at.
Rolls need to find Bree;
  • 5D12, each die recorded separately
  • Perception (DC 15)
  • Land Navigation @-10%
  • Lore Dimensions @-10%

Sarge
 Player, 406 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 05:12
Detecting Bree
Sarge deploys his armor....



00:11, Today: Sarge rolled 73 using 1d100 with rolls of 73.  Lore Dimensions @ 51.

00:10, Today: Sarge rolled 39 using 1d100 with rolls of 39.  Dimension sense 68.

00:10, Today: Sarge rolled 37 using 5d12 with rolls of 6,11,6,7,7.


00:12, Today: Sarge rolled 7 using 1d20 with rolls of 7.  Perception (+4) .
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 922 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 05:52
Gm Note:
GM Note: lucky roll, you almost landed on the anti-ley line nexus.
GM Note: lucky roll, you missed out talking to the massive golden pool of Bree like beings.


The crew lands in the middle of a Anti-Ley Line Triangle, pg 208 of the new Atlantis book describes what an anti ley line is.


The smell of Ozone and charred flesh fill your senses.
The air is thick with heat and humidity.

This isn't a warzone, this is a hunting ground. No lines of safety just bits of territory carved out by whomever is stronger.

The echo of the religious chanting from the devout to Jeb son of Job make this hunk of reality solidly in their favor. This explains why defensive towers are able to function up to 1 mile out of the chunk of turf.

The team lands in an long abandoned free clinic, stripped of supplies and splattered with the gore of the folk trying to hold out and help out. Callousness won out in the time of despair and these medical care workers paid the price.

Sarge has a general sense of where to go, a 'That way' kind of feeling.

The Radios are filled with the Religious chatter of Jeb son of Job.
The local surveillance / public announcement speakers are filled of imagery of Jeb son of Job sermons.
The holo projections are of Jeb son of Job iconography.


Rolls need to find Bree;
  • 5D12, each die recorded separately
  • Perception (DC 15)
  • Land Navigation @-10%
  • Lore Dimensions @-10%

Sarge
 Player, 407 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 06:24
Gm Note:

01:23, Today: Sarge rolled 96 using 1d100 with rolls of 96.  Lore Dimensions @ 51.

01:23, Today: Sarge rolled 23 using 1d100 with rolls of 23.  Dimension sense 68.

01:23, Today: Sarge rolled 31 using 5d12 with rolls of 5,11,5,9,1.

01:22, Today: Sarge rolled 15 using 1d20+4 with rolls of 11.  Perception (+4) .
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 923 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 09:38
Negative Snowflake - Hour 3
Sarge locks onto his feeling of where Bree is at, guiding his way through the battlefields and debris, along the way only garbage and gore has been found. Rounding a corner of a recently leveled set of buildings the team comes across a transport evacuating a gathering of people being swarmed by a random assortment of supernatural predators. With a pop to reality the transport jumps away leaving a void for the primordial chaos to rush in. This energy clashes against the divine sanctuary the religious intonations of the worshippers of Jeb son of Job are attempting to establish. The detonation of energies would have killed other beings, but the teams attachment to a 4D patron prevents them from being erased (other beings like animals and supernatural predators in view of the team were erased from reality). With the erasure of the creatures housing the populace the once ruined government building that was the main point of contentions is reformed to new, or newish before the attack began. The Building says [Language unknown:  "Areousven Isssmiilma tic Conore'lesthuany Ofelec"]. Bree's trail lays deeper into the frakus.

Ja'Hon recognizes the transport, it belongs to the group "Eclipse Margins" who was pivotal to rescue scenarios that were deemed lost causes during the war on Center. Promethean Scuttlebutt also has it that they are the reason why Center still is in the hands of the Promethean Elders.


Group Rolls:
  1. Save vs Magic 16
    • The Player Characters are immune to lesser 4D effects, the minions are not.
    • Take 1D4 M.E. damage, a failed roll means 2D4 M.E. damage.

  2. Save vs Insanity 16
    • The Player characters are immune to lesser 4D effects, the minions are not.
    • Take 1D4 I.Q. damage, a failed roll means 2D4 I.Q. damage.



Rolls need to find Bree;
  • 5D12, each die recorded separately
  • Perception (DC 10)
  • Land Navigation @-5%
  • Lore Dimensions @-5%

This message was last edited by the GM at 09:44, Thu 01 Oct 2020.

Sarge
 Player, 408 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 12:36
Negative Snowflake - Hour 3

07:34, Today: Sarge rolled 8 using 1d100 with rolls of 8.  Lore Dimensions @ 61%.

07:33, Today: Sarge rolled 71 using 1d100 with rolls of 71.  Land nav 88 +5 93-5 88.

07:32, Today: Sarge rolled 21 using 5d12 with rolls of 7,1,8,4,1.

07:31, Today: Sarge rolled 19 using 1d20+4.  Perception (+4)


07:36, Today: Sarge rolled 27 using 1d20+7 with rolls of 20.  Save vs  Insanity 2+ (5) suit.

07:35, Today: Sarge rolled 31 using 1d20+11 with rolls of 20.  Save vs Magic +11
Roland
 Player, 427 posts
 Godling
 Mystic Knight
Thu 1 Oct 2020
at 19:29
Negative Snowflake - Hour 3
Roland will prep for the trip.

Bandito armor, Shotgun, Rifle, Thunderguns. Phase knives, Rune sword, shield and his bag of goodies.


14:25, Today: Roland rolled 7 using 2d4.  IQ damage.

14:25, Today: Roland rolled 3 using 1d4.  ME damage .

14:23, Today: Roland rolled 6 using 1d20+1.  Save vs Insanity +1.

14:23, Today: Roland rolled 29 using 1d20+15.  Save vs magic +15


Roland will use see invisible and see aura as well as cast phantom (The spell, 30ppe) to summon the elemental to see how things react.

Did the transport (Was it ground based?) teleport out or was it consumed by the primordial?
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 925 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Fri 2 Oct 2020
at 03:06
Negative Snowflake - Hour 5
See Invisible: Nothing within Range
See Aura:
  • Normal City Scape stuff.
  • The people at the pill box are all high level, high ppe, high isp, no aberrations, they have various levels of wounds

The spell is cast with no complications.


The crew's travels through the cities firing lines and defensive patrols to reach a small piecemeal pillbox overlooking a gathering of small recon vehicles, these vehicles are not from the golden age of mankind. The people bunkered down in the area are a mixture of D-Bee from across the Three Galaxies from a variety of known and unknown governments.

Sarge finds Bree sitting with a group of wounded individuals playing a game  of Dabo while singing raunchy bar songs.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:02, Fri 02 Oct 2020.

Bree
 Sarge_NPC, 5 posts
 Familiar
Fri 2 Oct 2020
at 03:11
Last man standing
She passes her frosted Root Beer over to one of the other players and walks over to Sarge. Her expression conveys relief that everyone appears to be in one piece. Bree's eyes portray confusion that the team has not been drawn to the Corrupted Allamaraine entrance deeper in the city, but then her body language changes, she remembers that the crew is powerful supernaturals with a 4D patron so other effects would be ineffective against them. She waves goodbye to the gathered people and joins up on Sarge's side.
Roland
 Player, 428 posts
 Godling
 Mystic Knight
Fri 2 Oct 2020
at 14:07
Last man standing
Roland looks around the group. [Language unknown:  "PR os astdayave ameer icmi pro?"] he asks jovially as he surveys the motley group found hunkered down with Bree.

Does he recognize any markings or does anything else stick out?


09:10, Today: Roland rolled 55 using 1d100.  Charm Impress 55.

09:09, Today: Roland rolled 69 using 1d100.  Lore Psionics (85).

09:09, Today: Roland rolled 36 using 1d100.  Lore Magic 85.

09:09, Today: Roland rolled 90 using 1d100.  Lore Galactic 85 .

09:08, Today: Roland rolled 60 using 1d100.  Intelligence (78).

09:08, Today: Roland rolled 48 using 1d100.  ID Undercover Agent: 79.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:11, Fri 02 Oct 2020.

ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 926 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Sat 3 Oct 2020
at 02:01
Drinking and Gambling
[Language unknown:  "Essortnde ncca buthereenwer rut ne hocainca, to?"]


  • (Charm/Impress) The people here recognize that the crew isn't human and treat them cordially.
  • (Lore Psionics) The people here display psionic capabilities on line with Mind Melters.
  • (Lore Magic) The people here display mystical abilities on line with the WarBorn (rifter 08, pg 90).
  • (Lore Galactic) The people here are from all over the three galaxies, nothing stands out.
  • (Intelligence) The people here are recon experts.
  • (ID Undercover Agent) There are no undercover agents in the group.



The team, when they decide to leave, will need to meet the spelljammer ship somewhere since the crew can't lock back on to the ship and teleport there. When the crew decides to go they will need to designate a location for the spelljammer to meet them at when you finally decide to leave.

This message was last edited by the GM at 10:55, Sat 03 Oct 2020.

Sarge
 Player, 409 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Mon 5 Oct 2020
at 03:37
Drinking and Gambling
In reply to ZZZ_MR_GM (msg # 272):

How can we we get to a location where we can contact them.. ?
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 927 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Mon 5 Oct 2020
at 05:19
Getting into stuff
The Crew has already established a meet location for the Spelljamming Captain to meet at.


Moving to another location on Negative Snowflake;
  • 5D12, each die recorded separately
  • Perception (DC 15)
  • Land Navigation @-10%
  • Lore Dimensions @-10%
or
Dimensional travel:
  • 5D12, each die recorded separately
  • Lore Dimensions @ - 20%
  • Dimension Sense @ - 20%
  • Perception (DC 20)

Sarge
 Player, 410 posts
 Godling
 Gunbrother, Shifter
Mon 5 Oct 2020
at 22:00
Getting into stuff
In reply to ZZZ_MR_GM (msg # 274):

"Those are Warborn Roland.. don't even.. think about it.. come on.."
Sarge enacts the hour ritual that will teleport them home.. and spends the 500 ppe that it takes to dimensionally portal them back to Davros and then have the Spelljammer meet us there with the rest of the crew and the shuttle.


16:59, Today: Sarge rolled 23 using 1d20+4 with rolls of 19.  Perception (+4) .

16:59, Today: Sarge rolled 39 using 1d100 with rolls of 39.  Dimension sense 53.

16:59, Today: Sarge rolled 90 using 1d100 with rolls of 90.  Lore Dimensions @ 41.

16:58, Today: Sarge rolled 21 using 5d12 with rolls of 5,3,1,8,4

This message was last edited by the player at 03:49, Tue 06 Oct 2020.

Geoffrey Zakarian IV
 NPC, 34 posts
 Human
 Corpo-Kid
Tue 6 Oct 2020
at 04:21
Back to Davros
There is a bit of a haze as the Captain makes contacts with the crew [Language unknown:  "But ... Ouncte ... itmeic."] then there is a flash from the location that his ship used to be.
ZZZ_MR_GM
 GM, 928 posts
 Everything
 Everything
Tue 6 Oct 2020
at 05:00
Back to Davros
The portal opens to the Davros IV crossroads 3 miles from Neo Raider City and the standard radio chatter from before blaring over the open waves. The crew exist the Primordial Chaos with no lingering issues. Near the crossroads a local Rhino Buffalo herder is tending to his flock when the crew arrives. The Rhino Buffalos briefly react to the open doorway but go back to eating the nearby flora.

It is a calm day on Davros IV.

The message left with the Captain of the Spelljamming ship was to meet at Neo Raider City since it was the easiest place to get but the crew will have to wait 8 days until the ship can make it to Davros IV, but if the crew wants they can head out to Duskwater on their own. Duskwater is 18,119 miles away from Neo Raider City.


  1. The crew can just camp out until the spelljammer shows up. 5D12 each die rolled separately twice a day while at the campsite.
  2. There is no roll to make it to the gates of Neo Raider City. It is 1000 a person a day to stay. 5D12 each die rolled separately each day while waiting at the city.
  3. The crew can hire transport to Duskwater 5D12 each die rolled separately to before talking to a possible pilot.

This message was last edited by the GM at 06:15, Tue 06 Oct 2020.

Roland
 Player, 429 posts
 Godling
 Mystic Knight
Tue 6 Oct 2020
at 12:41
Getting into stuff
In reply to Sarge (msg # 275):

Roland just chuckles at Sarge's admonishment but lets himself be drug away and preps for the teleport out.