Exploring Hommlet.   Posted by DM.Group: 0
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 95 posts
Tue 27 Mar 2018
at 17:39
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Milander begins to field dress the frog to be carried so that they can take it with them.

OOC: Taking 10 on survival
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 89 posts
Wed 28 Mar 2018
at 05:19
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"I should have carry a pan with me." Seralessa begins to search for sticks to roast the frog legs.
DM
 GM, 341 posts
Wed 28 Mar 2018
at 05:35
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Larmiun gets a fire going

Ailishi and Milander break down the carcass.

Seralessa finds some sticks suitable for roasting meat over Larmiun's fire.
Ailishi Urcmon
 player, 81 posts
 Go ahead, say
 that I have a girly name.
Wed 28 Mar 2018
at 10:40
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Ailishi gives each a piece of frog meat and happily sits by the fire, watching it get roasted.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 90 posts
Fri 30 Mar 2018
at 18:31
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seralessa also joins the meal. Full bellies make happpy faces.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 96 posts
Fri 30 Mar 2018
at 18:45
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"What do you think this is, a picnic?" the old man snaps, after he is done breaking down the carcass. "We might be approaching bandits who had killed the last big frog, and we're certainly heading to hunt more of them, with our only allies racing ahead as if they get a prize for being the first ones to get killed... and you build a fire to make a snack so that we might have to setup camp in a swamp? Only a green would do something like that." he grumbled.
Ailishi Urcmon
 player, 82 posts
 Go ahead, say
 that I have a girly name.
Sat 31 Mar 2018
at 09:16
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"You are welcome to go ahead of us. And don't raise your voice. Remember, there may be bandits around." Ailishi continues eating the frog.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 97 posts
Sat 31 Mar 2018
at 19:28
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"Oho! The hatchling thinks he's clever does he? That my voice carries further than the smoke from that wet wood?" he says pointing at the smoking fire they were comfortably around. "And in your great experience, oh wise hatchling, are you content to know that people might be dying while you dawdle? Is your full bully going to keep you warm and cozy while you content yourselves after besting a mighty frog? I WILL be going ahead. Consider yourselves fortunate that I will leave a trail that even that one can find." he snaps, pointing at Seralessa, before whirling away carrying his load of frog meat and cutting some healthy portions for his snake. And with that, he grumblingly makes his way forward.
Ailishi Urcmon
 player, 83 posts
 Go ahead, say
 that I have a girly name.
Sun 1 Apr 2018
at 09:19
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"Yes... well, good luck in not getting your meat spoiled."
He continues to eat till he is satiated.
Larmiun Dol'Uten
 player, 62 posts
Mon 2 Apr 2018
at 00:18
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Larmiun finishes his meat and gets ready to be on the road again, readying his crossbow.
DM
 GM, 347 posts
Mon 2 Apr 2018
at 05:49
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Those of you eating are enjoying a good meal.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 91 posts
Mon 2 Apr 2018
at 15:37
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seralessa finishes her meal and drinks some water before getting up. "Let's get going."
Ailishi Urcmon
 player, 84 posts
 Go ahead, say
 that I have a girly name.
Mon 2 Apr 2018
at 22:24
Re: Exploring Hommlet
After finishing his meal, Ailishi gets ready to continue on the road.
DM
 GM, 355 posts
Fri 6 Apr 2018
at 05:24
Re: Exploring Hommlet
I was waiting for MIlander to post but will move on.

You easily follow Milander's trail, you eventually come to a ruined drawbridge, that has holes through it. It is down over a murky moat.

Milander is examining the structure.

Everyone make Listen checks :)
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 98 posts
Fri 6 Apr 2018
at 14:01
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Nothing to see here, move along.
DM
 GM, 358 posts
Sat 7 Apr 2018
at 09:12
Re: Exploring Hommlet
PM


Note that despite it's holes you believe the drawbridge is passable by Medium sized creatures or smaller.
Ailishi Urcmon
 player, 85 posts
 Go ahead, say
 that I have a girly name.
Sat 7 Apr 2018
at 10:24
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Ailishi looks at the old man.

OOC:
07:22, Today: Ailishi Urcmon rolled 4 using 1d20+2.  Listen check.

Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 92 posts
Sun 8 Apr 2018
at 19:43
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seralessa walks to the bridge.

OOC:
07:22, Yesterday: Ailishi Urcmon rolled 4 using 1d20+2.  Listen check.

Milander Vos Drago
 player, 99 posts
Sun 8 Apr 2018
at 22:14
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Nothing to see
DM
 GM, 361 posts
Mon 9 Apr 2018
at 08:14
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Hesseth slithers onto the drawbridge looking to and fro as he goes, even poking his head down into a hole or two seeing if it was safe.
Larmiun Dol'Uten
 player, 63 posts
Mon 9 Apr 2018
at 23:01
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Larmiun gets a peek.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 100 posts
Mon 9 Apr 2018
at 23:07
Re: Exploring Hommlet


The old man seems to be concentrating.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 93 posts
Tue 10 Apr 2018
at 05:00
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seralessa scratches her head.
DM
 GM, 363 posts
Tue 10 Apr 2018
at 06:04
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seralessa is searching the drawbridge


Larmiun is looking over the drawbridge but not on it.



Hesseth continues to look and smell the drawbridge, being on it just like Seralessa.


You hear a voice from the other side of the drawbridge call out

"Watch yourselves!" calls the first voice

Followed quickly by Incoming! by a second voice. You now clearly hear a scuffle not to far away maybe a crossbow shot away.

You can make listen checks to see if you recognize the voices.....at the moment though the swampy conditions you do not see them.
DM
 GM, 364 posts
Tue 10 Apr 2018
at 06:09
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Oh and everyone needs to roll initiative....