Exploring Hommlet.   Posted by DM.Group: 0
Geoff
Fri 11 May 2018
at 12:39
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"Back in the tower, well whatever the other 2 didn't take with em by now. Course if you took after them you might still catch them." he says.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 129 posts
Fri 11 May 2018
at 14:28
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"The daft youngling is not right, the meat will keep until Elmo takes her back. Fortunately I'm more interested in the treasure than that blasted temple.... for now. So which of you idiots are smart enough to come with me now, or are all of you so invested in the welfare of a couple of rapists that you're ready to help the bandits by thinning their ranks? Me, I'm going to find the treasure room, and Hesseth will then follow the freshest scent. Hopefully some of you kill each other quick so I get to keep a bigger share." the old man says, the snake suddenly moving to follow him as he makes his way to where Geoff said the treasure was kept.
Larmiun Dol'Uten
 player, 75 posts
Fri 11 May 2018
at 19:43
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Triggered action, ray of fire to Albrecht.
Ray hits Touch AC 14 and deal 8 fire damage

This message was last edited by the player at 20:49, Fri 11 May 2018.

DM
 GM, 413 posts
Sat 12 May 2018
at 12:37
Re: Exploring Hommlet
OOC: Everyone other than Ailishi and Larmiun needs to roll initiative, please limit your post to just the initiative roll. They have already rolled their initiatives. I have now rolled Elmo's and Furnok's.

This message was last edited by the GM at 12:58, Sat 12 May 2018.

Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 177 posts
Sat 12 May 2018
at 13:40
Re: Exploring Hommlet
09:39, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 12 using 1d20+2.  Initiative

Albrecht wouldn't go until after he was attacked, so if Larmiun's roll was less than 12, please move mine to right after he goes.
Velox
 player, 209 posts
Sat 12 May 2018
at 13:46
Re: Exploring Hommlet
In reply to Albrecht Delmorn (msg # 420):


09:46, Today: Velox rolled 6 using 1d20+2.  Initiative.
Faerrash
 player, 23 posts
Sat 12 May 2018
at 15:55
Re: Exploring Hommlet
17:54, Today: Faerrash rolled 3 using 1d20.  init.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 109 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 06:14
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seralessa shrugs. "I guess there is no shovel then."
DM
 GM, 420 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 11:01
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Furnok, no one seems to know what he is doing.

Larmiun uses an Energy Ray Fire on Albrecht. Albrecht though having been prepared for an attack easily dodges out of the way. (OOC: He had total defense readied)


Ailishi's go then Seralessa's go
Ailishi Urcmon
 NPC, 105 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 11:06
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Ailishi seems to have a bit of change of heart with Larmiun launching an attack. While he's not a smart man, he's certainly got more common sense than the average person and this just seems to be going down a path he doesn't agree with.

He speaks up. "These men are not worth dying, maybe we could do a compromise." the charismatic lad suggests. "We kill the one bandit over there now, and we allow the others to take the bandit leader back to town to face a trial. Everyone wins."

He lowers his weapon into a rest position and takes a 5' step back to show he's trying to disengage.
Velox
 player, 213 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 11:14
Re: Exploring Hommlet
In reply to Ailishi Urcmon (msg # 425):

Velox was ready for another outburst from Larmiun but happy that the torture was over. "Tell your man here to stop with the fire attacks and we have a deal. An unpleasant one, but one that I think I can live with..."

OOC: Sorry if it is not my turn yet, but hopefully we can act in non-combat terms now... Velox will be in a defensive posture until Larmiun backs down.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 147 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 15:43
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Milander frowns disappointedly as cooler heads seem to prevail. "Just when things were about to get interesting, you lot stop your squabbling. Well, any interested in chasing down the bandits follow me, I'll not be letting them get further ahead." the old man says, clearly moving after the runaway bandits.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 181 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 19:47
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht dodged the bolt fired at him, and was just about to counterattack when Ailishi lowered his weapon. The young man was still leery of Larmiun (obviously, he just shot at him with a ball of flame), but he was visibly less concerned. "Elmo, do you need any help bringing these men back to town, or do you want us to track down the others?" he asked, looking around to see what the others thought.
Faerrash
 player, 27 posts
Mon 14 May 2018
at 20:54
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Faerrash held back his hammer from possibly crushing the other man's head in.  It seemed cooler heads were thinking and had calmed the situation.  Though I was for bringing the bandits to town at first I could be persuaded to find the other bandits before they do get too far ahead of us.
Elmo
 NPC, 41 posts
Tue 15 May 2018
at 06:16
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Elmo looks around "Elmo needs rope to tie them up. Otherwise they might escape"
Seralessa Vadmal
 NPC, 112 posts
Tue 15 May 2018
at 06:18
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seralessa runs off into the swamps by herself.
Faerrash
 player, 29 posts
Tue 15 May 2018
at 07:18
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Faerrash knows he has some rope and offers enough to tie up the prisoners.  As he is cutting off enough, Seralessa takes off into the swamp.

Now where is she off too?  Guess she didn't want to stay?  Or is has she been a scout?  Faerrash hadn't known what all the dynamics of the group were completely.
Velox
 player, 219 posts
Tue 15 May 2018
at 15:45
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Velox didn't have any rope and he said as much, "I'm sorry Elmo, I didn't bring any rope. Is anyone else better equipped?"

OOC: Not one of the things I purchased with my limited coin... Ailishi or Larmiun have any rope they can spare?
Ailishi Urcmon
 NPC, 106 posts
Thu 17 May 2018
at 10:58
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"No I didn't come to take bandits prisoner, I came to kill em." Ailishi replied sternly.
Larmiun Dol'Uten
 NPC, 80 posts
Thu 17 May 2018
at 11:00
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Larmiun backs away slowly. It seems he had hoped things would go better for him. "Hey lets go" he says as he takes the road back towards Hommlet.
Ailishi Urcmon
 NPC, 107 posts
Thu 17 May 2018
at 11:01
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"Soon as I get our share of scapls" Ailishi says as he moves to a dead body and scalps it. Then moves to another.

"There that's one each" he says as he follows after Larmiun.

They seem to leave the other bandit alive for you to deal with.
Velox
 player, 222 posts
Thu 17 May 2018
at 14:28
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Velox considered stopping the pair and then just scoffed, "Fools rushing after small change now..."

He then helped Elmo secure the prisoners with the rope Faerrash provided and then said, "Come, let's catch up with the Old Man Milander before he got himself killed.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 149 posts
Thu 17 May 2018
at 17:52
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Milander and Hesseth spend time picking up the trail of the missing bandits and finding their treasure room.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 185 posts
Sat 19 May 2018
at 01:58
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht ignored the other men leaving, and assisted in the binding of the bandit and leader, and in tracking the other two that were still loose.
DM
 GM, 427 posts
Mon 21 May 2018
at 07:10
Re: Exploring Hommlet
PMs