Exploring Hommlet.   Posted by DM.Group: 0
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 150 posts
Tue 22 May 2018
at 03:31
Re: Exploring Hommlet


Milander and Hesseth look for the trail... And of course any treasure that might be inside.
Faerrash
 player, 31 posts
Thu 24 May 2018
at 12:31
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Faerrash helped bind the prisoners and once done he looked to those that were staying to hunt down the other bandits.

Shall we head out and find these other bandits?  If they heard us there is a possibility that they may have left.  The other thing that we need to think about is this "Beautiful" person the prisoners talked about

This message was last edited by the player at 12:31, Thu 24 May 2018.

Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 187 posts
Thu 24 May 2018
at 18:48
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht chuckled at Furnok's words, nodding his head as he watched the others get ready to leave. "Are you two okay to go back to town while we find the other bandits?" he asked Elmo and Furnok, preparing to follow Faerrash, Milander, and whoever else was going.
DM
 GM, 429 posts
Mon 28 May 2018
at 04:40
Re: Exploring Hommlet
PM and waiting for Velox
DM
 GM, 430 posts
Mon 28 May 2018
at 06:54
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Velox, Albrecht and Fearrash head off to find the old wizard, who they believe went the way that Velox and Ablrecht had come from.

Elmo heads back to town with the prisoners. He promises to rejoin you when you reach town.

Furnok stays with the group in the hopes of more treasure.
Velox
 player, 224 posts
Mon 28 May 2018
at 11:30
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Velox followed after the others, he kept his flail at the ready. "I hope that Old Man didn't get himself killed."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 151 posts
Mon 28 May 2018
at 17:15
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Milander let's Hesseth lead the way, going up the steps.
DM
 GM, 433 posts
Mon 4 Jun 2018
at 05:08
Re: Exploring Hommlet
You move along a bit :)
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 188 posts
Tue 5 Jun 2018
at 12:26
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht continues after Milander, wondering when, or if, they'll find the other bandits.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 154 posts
Tue 5 Jun 2018
at 14:19
Re: Exploring Hommlet


Secrets!
Velox
 player, 226 posts
Mon 11 Jun 2018
at 04:52
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Velox follows Albrecht along as he follows the path.
DM
 GM, 443 posts
Mon 11 Jun 2018
at 04:53
Re: Exploring Hommlet
PM
Faerrash
 player, 35 posts
Mon 11 Jun 2018
at 08:09
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Faerrash likewise follows after the others.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 159 posts
Mon 11 Jun 2018
at 13:41
Re: Exploring Hommlet


Things happen...
DM
 GM, 445 posts
Tue 12 Jun 2018
at 11:18
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Velox, Faerrash and Albrecht move on towards the stairs.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 161 posts
Thu 14 Jun 2018
at 22:27
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Milander follows his snake, but leaves a marking on the wall in ink for which direction he went.
DM
 GM, 448 posts
Sat 16 Jun 2018
at 13:39
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Hesseth leads you to the door in the northeast corner. The door is locked.

Albrecht, Velox and Faerrash come up the steps and can see Milander puttering around the door to the northeast corner of this ruined great hall. It appears he's trying to open it.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 162 posts
Sat 16 Jun 2018
at 15:15
Re: Exploring Hommlet
The old man turns to the rest of you and says, "Took you long enough. They went behind here."
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 193 posts
Mon 18 Jun 2018
at 13:02
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht looks puzzled briefly. "Does anyone here know how to pick a lock?" he asked the other four, assuming Furnok was still there.
Furnok
 NPC, 28 posts
Tue 19 Jun 2018
at 07:11
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Furnok appears seemingly from no where "Well I do, I'd be happy to give it a go, that is why you brought me along isn't it?"

Furnok moves over to the door and examines the lock and produces to lock picks from a pocket. It only takes him a few moments "They probably should have spent more on the lock, would one of you care to open the door now?" he says.
Furnok
 NPC, 29 posts
Mon 2 Jul 2018
at 04:32
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Seeing that none objects Furnok makes his way to the door and looks over the lock. "Ah it's just a simple lock, this won't take to long. It's a shame about your former colleagues, we'll have to be careful lest they attempt to waylay us on our way back to town."

He listens for the clicks and then says "Ah the door is ready to open my friends."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 165 posts
Sat 7 Jul 2018
at 13:21
Re: Exploring Hommlet
The old man opens the door brusquely and looks inside as it swings ajar.
Faerrash
 player, 36 posts
Sat 7 Jul 2018
at 14:35
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Faerrash had his hammer in hand and a song on his breath waiting for something to happen.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 194 posts
Sat 7 Jul 2018
at 14:55
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht drew his axe and stepped in behind the others.

OOC: Activating Island of Blades stance. Anyone adjacent to an enemy I am adjacent to gets flanking bonus.
DM
 GM, 459 posts
Mon 9 Jul 2018
at 07:12
Re: Exploring Hommlet
The chamber is floored in black flagstones, and has ebon-colored wall hangings (now burnt and tattered) in addition to the jumbled wreckage noted. There are bedrolls pitched in odd corners, and the remains of fires can be noted in the northern
fireplace.

The Northern Wall has 2 arrow slits, each of the other walls has 1 arrow slit. There is rubble from the collapse in the southeast corner of thew all, and there may have been a second arrow slit in the eastern wall where the rubble now lies when the place was built.

The room looking over it was nicely decorated in its heyday, this most likely was the chambers of an important person. Perhaps the Lord of the Moathouse once resided here during the days of the Temple of Elemental Evil.