Exploring Hommlet.   Posted by DM.Group: 0
DM
 GM, 463 posts
Sun 15 Jul 2018
at 13:42
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Hello?
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 195 posts
Sun 15 Jul 2018
at 13:56
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"I thought you said there were enemies in here?" Albrecht asked, walking inside slowly as he checked the corners.
Velox
 player, 227 posts
Sun 15 Jul 2018
at 14:06
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"That's what the bandit said that he had fellows here is it not?" Velox says. He looks about trying to size up the area. "I suppose its well enough to keep the weather off you. I wonder what it looked like during it's heyday."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 166 posts
Sun 15 Jul 2018
at 14:38
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Milander has Hesseth track the freshest, most recent scent. "Probably ran off, but Hesseth should be able to track them down."
Faerrash
 player, 37 posts
Sun 15 Jul 2018
at 16:47
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Faerrash saw the bedrolls pitched in different spots.  There for sure was someone here at one time.  He wasn't capable of really tracking anyone down though so he let the others that could do it, do it.  There had to be someone here before.  Perhaps they are just out and will return?  While Hesseth is tracking them down we could lay a trap?
DM
 GM, 465 posts
Mon 16 Jul 2018
at 07:00
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Hesseth seems to be sticking his tongue out, but he seems distracted by hunger and seems to be tracking down a mouse right now.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 196 posts
Mon 16 Jul 2018
at 07:10
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht couldn't help but chuckle at the snake. Useless. Oh well. "We can either wait here, or try to see if they ran outside. It should be easier to track them in the mud," the young man suggested with a shrug. Either option was fine for him.
DM
 GM, 469 posts
Mon 23 Jul 2018
at 04:32
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht notices that the rubble leading from the southwest corner of the tower forms a somewhat makeshift bridge that someone could use to cross the moat.
DM
 GM, 471 posts
Tue 24 Jul 2018
at 07:37
Re: Exploring Hommlet
OOC: Sadly I have to report that it's just Albrecht and Milander here :(, Faerrash has decided to leave the game :(
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 197 posts
Tue 24 Jul 2018
at 09:03
Re: Exploring Hommlet
OOC: Velox hasn't logged in in a month and a half. Unless he specifically warned you he'd be gone for awhile I fear he may have given up hope as well.
DM
 GM, 472 posts
Tue 24 Jul 2018
at 12:06
Re: Exploring Hommlet
OOC: Velox left rpol :(, for a while, I hope he will return he took a rpol vacation, which Faerrash has done before too but Faerrash is just leaving here he said he just wasn't getting into it, there are new folks on the way from Verbobonc though.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 199 posts
Tue 24 Jul 2018
at 13:31
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"They might have went through there..." the young man commented as he pointed to a hole in the rubble while he walked towards it in an attempt to head through it.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 167 posts
Tue 24 Jul 2018
at 18:06
Re: Exploring Hommlet
The old man nods and directs Hesseth to track through the hole.

Such is life. Its cool though, new people mean shedding old drama :p
DM
 GM, 475 posts
Thu 26 Jul 2018
at 15:17
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Hesseth begrudingly ends his hunt for the mouse and checks out the make shift bridge. He slithers out onto the rubble and pokes his head down and to the right and left checking it out. Milander has a sense that the snake does detect humans went this way within the last hour.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 168 posts
Thu 26 Jul 2018
at 15:48
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"Within the last hour then. Hesseth, I will let you eat one of the thieves if you can track them down quickly." he says, attempting to bribe his animal companion into finding the trail as he follows it down the hole.

Corrected, thank you! I did misread that.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:27, Thu 26 July 2018.

Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 200 posts
Thu 26 Jul 2018
at 20:23
Re: Exploring Hommlet
OOC: I think you misread that. Sounds like they WERE there within the last hour. :P

Albrecht follows the snake outside and begins looking for what he thought was the most likely escape route.
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 5 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 12:14
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Hesseth eyes the old man curiously for a moment, you get the impression he doesn't believe you as he's to small to eat a man.

Still after a bit of scornful look he scoots along the rubble bridge. He arrives on the other side of the moat and looks about not sure which way they went.

OOC: Keep in mind Hesseth doesn't have track feat :)
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 170 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 13:14
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Lying or no, once the snake started moving, the old man followed, and once the snake was stymied he began to do his own search for a trail.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 201 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 13:19
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"Isn't there a spell or something you can use?" the young man asks, clearly unsure of this whole magic thing and how it works. He crosses with Milander and starts a small fire, making sure it will smoke. "Maybe they'll be attracted to the smoke again..." he muses out loud.
DM
 GM, 476 posts
Mon 30 Jul 2018
at 04:37
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Milander is able to find the trail the bandits took. Look like they are headed north of the moathouse.

Since the DC is only 10 to find them you can make another roll to follow their tracks :) (Above 10 you have to have track feat, just your survival roll is much better than Hesseth's).
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 171 posts
Mon 30 Jul 2018
at 17:06
Re: Exploring Hommlet
OOC: Makes sense


Milander starts blazing a trail, moving quite quickly now that he's on the hunt.
DM
 GM, 478 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 04:22
Re: Exploring Hommlet
You start following the tracks, they are leading north, perhaps a bit east as well. The bandits do not seem to be covering their tracks. It appears they may be headed deeper into the marshes.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 202 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 07:08
Re: Exploring Hommlet
Albrecht follows behind Milander, eager to catch what was hopefully the last of this group of brigands. Not to mention the loot they supposedly carried.
DM
 GM, 484 posts
Tue 7 Aug 2018
at 04:56
Re: Exploring Hommlet
The trail continues north.

Please make Listen checks
Velox
 player, 229 posts
Tue 7 Aug 2018
at 05:13
Re: Exploring Hommlet
"You hear that?" Velox asks while stopping cold on the trail readying his weapon.