Deklo Grove.   Posted by DM.Group: archive 1
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 47 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 07:10
Deklo Grove
She blinks. "You are referring to me? I am not the only one picking flowers, you know. Your partner, Mr old wise man that wants to leave some flowers behind, picked them up as soon as he saw me doing the same."
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 4 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 15:19
Deklo Grove
Hesseth so clever sneaks up on the unsuspecting badgers. They are none the wiser as he strikes out, but sadly Hesseth has misjudged the distance and he misses the badger he had targeted.

But he's in luck, the badgers do not move quickly enough and he's allowed another strike.

The badgers startled by the snake take off in all directions running for their lives (they are animals but know what a snake is).

Hesseth slithers back to Milander his prey lost.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 45 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 15:28
Deklo Grove
"Yes, but I also harvested seeds hatchling." the old man said with a sigh as he made his way back at a leisurely pace. "I was just waiting for Hesseth to fail at getting dinner." to which the snake hissed, it's tail rattling, as the old man chuckled some more.

OOC: we've drained this place. Off to get paid and rejoin the others!
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 56 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 23:16
Deklo Grove
Albrecht waited patiently for the others to be ready to go so they could do... whatever it was they were doing to carry the body back to town.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 48 posts
Sat 23 Sep 2017
at 03:31
Deklo Grove
"And you was going to eat a poisoned animal?"
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 46 posts
Sat 23 Sep 2017
at 04:50
Deklo Grove
" What? No! I catch my own meat. And Hesseth catches his... on occasion." he said with a chuckle, to which the snake hissed and rattled its tail as if it understood the jibe.
DM
 GM, 194 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 11:09
Deklo Grove
OOC: Folks ready to head back yet?
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 47 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 12:45
Deklo Grove
Ooc: yuuuuup
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 57 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 13:00
Deklo Grove
OOC: I've been ready. :P
Himo
 player, 50 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 20:18
Deklo Grove
ooc: I actually thought we already had set out
DM
 GM, 197 posts
Thu 28 Sep 2017
at 07:31
Deklo Grove
The group begins the trip back to town.
DM
 GM, 198 posts
Sat 30 Sep 2017
at 15:12
Deklo Grove
You are about halfway back to town now :)
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 48 posts
Sun 1 Oct 2017
at 19:47
Deklo Grove
In reply to DM (msg # 145):

The old man takes note of the surroundings as they walk, seemingly enjoying himself, and occasionally realizing he is enjoying himself, which causes him to scowl.
DM
 GM, 201 posts
Mon 2 Oct 2017
at 14:41
Deklo Grove
You see St. Cuthbert's Chapel just ahead.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 50 posts
Tue 3 Oct 2017
at 05:59
Deklo Grove
Seralessa extends her hands and smiles. "Money!"
Himo
 player, 52 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 04:21
Deklo Grove
In reply to Seralessa Vadmal (msg # 148):

"Little more tact, goodness."

Himo shakes his head a bit at the outburst.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 49 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 14:01
Deklo Grove
As Himo chastised Sarleesa for her lack of tact, the old man elbows past both of them as he hurries saying, "Me first."
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 58 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 15:14
Deklo Grove
Albrecht stood in the back and quietly thought to himself if any other than Himo was worth it to keep around. "Can you show some respect, for heaven's sake? Gods, it's like the two of you are greedy babies, fighting over your mother's teet," he complained, clearly having lost all respect for his 'comrades'.
DM
 GM, 202 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 16:03
Deklo Grove
Milandra and Seralessa begin the race towards the Chapel while Himo and Albrecht let known their misgivings about these too.

Greed can be a powerful ally, if used properly....a wiseman once said.....

Almost knocking one another down you enter the chapel noisily causing Calmer to appear around the corner and look at you. He puts his finger to his mouth in a hushing motion to the noise.
Himo
 player, 53 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 16:33
Deklo Grove
"I will pray for them."

Himo whispered but then went back to being quietly out of the way.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 50 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 19:27
Deklo Grove
The old man snorted, clearly unimpressed at either Albrecht or the priest's remonstrations, instead offering up the flowers that were collected. "Flowers are collected. As well as a dead body that you may have... I don't know what you do with them... Pray over them I guess? And we killed the spiders that killed them. And we didn't burn down the forest either." he seemed particularly proud of that last point.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 51 posts
Thu 5 Oct 2017
at 06:14
Deklo Grove
"You will not win this race, old man!" Seralessa cheerful shouts in her way to the chapel. But as soon as she sees Calmer, she becomes a proper lady again. She bows and shows him her pack, ready to talk as soon as the priest gives her permission.
Calmer
 NPC, 12 posts
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 07:05
Deklo Grove
Calmer looks a bit shocked. "I certainly hope that wasn't in the cards, that would have destroyed the flowers and no doubt brought the followers of the Old Faith into opposition with us." he says in regards to Milander's comment.

Seeing Seralessa show her pack he motions both to his office "Let's see what you have."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 52 posts
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 04:59
Deklo Grove
"I am sure you will like it." She smiles to the priest and she walks to his office.
DM
 GM, 206 posts
Tue 10 Oct 2017
at 17:58
Deklo Grove
Clamer pays for the flowers you have.

Seralessa gets 7 gp 5 sp for 1.5# of flowers
Milander gets 17 gp 5 sp for the 3.5# of flowers he has

It might be wise to share with the fighters who bravely defended you.

You make your way to the Welcome Inn, where you meet back up with the others, please post in the other thread.